• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:04
CEST 05:04
KST 12:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8262 users

[M][N] Murder on the Cruise Trip Mafia - Page 55

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 53 54 55 56 57 182 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 05 2016 18:19 GMT
#1081
Palmar his page 1 and 3 are just one liners about Calix/Grack being mafia.

His page 2 is about JAT/Superbia being mafia and he treats Calix like a null read.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 05 2016 18:20 GMT
#1082
Also the post in which he replies to JAT with "Your mom is a conclusion" was super awkward.
I had a good night of sleep.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 05 2016 18:20 GMT
#1083
Oh for fuck's sake, can we not CFD onto a lurker? We get almost no information if Palmar is town and the lack of discussion prior to his lynch = too few associative tells if he's mafia.

Bad D1 lynch, pls move off it.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 05 2016 18:20 GMT
#1084
Like I don't even town-read him so I don't really want to defend him but I kind of am, lol.

I just think he's a suboptimal lynch for today.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 05 2016 18:21 GMT
#1085
There are no good information lynches and bad information lynches here Calix, except maybe Stutters. We're going to lynch whoever we think is most likely to be scum, and I think it's Palmar.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 05 2016 18:21 GMT
#1086
Lynching mafia is good information.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 05 2016 18:21 GMT
#1087
On October 05 2016 20:18 Palmar wrote:
I like Hf's rant post.

Also this. Ofc mafia enjoys that post. It was anti town and didn't further solve the game at all.
I had a good night of sleep.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 05 2016 18:22 GMT
#1088
I think lynching among JAT/ HF/ batsnacks is way more likely to hit multiple scum. Better return.

You don't agree?
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 05 2016 18:22 GMT
#1089
On October 06 2016 03:22 Calix wrote:
I think lynching among JAT/ HF/ batsnacks is way more likely to hit multiple scum. Better return.

You don't agree?

I think batsnacks is town and Palmar mafia.

Palmar/JAT is also very possible.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 05 2016 18:23 GMT
#1090
Also HF just sheeping me here feels just too good to be true.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 05 2016 18:23 GMT
#1091
It's positive in all scenarios.
I had a good night of sleep.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 05 2016 18:23 GMT
#1092
Also I don't want to lynch someone who HF is voting. You feel?

And he's going to say "hur dur you voted batsnacks after me earlier" but that was before I was proper scum-reading him so he can fuck off there.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 05 2016 18:24 GMT
#1093
On October 06 2016 03:22 Calix wrote:
I think lynching among JAT/ HF/ batsnacks is way more likely to hit multiple scum. Better return.

You don't agree?


no I don't agree at all
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 05 2016 18:24 GMT
#1094
On October 05 2016 21:12 Palmar wrote:
Regarding JAT, I don't know what to think about his response to me.

a) he might be (or he might believe that he is) correct that pressuring him to take a stance isn't going to work.

b) he also knows that I believe I can pressure him into submission as town, whether or not that is true seems irrelevant.

c) despite b), it's not certain that he thought about what I believe

So in general, I'm still sort of meh on JAT, he is doing the jat thing where he sort of casually comments along in the thread, and I always think he's mafia for it and sometimes I tunnel it and sometimes I leave it. I have no real idea what he actually is.

What is this post?
I had a good night of sleep.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 05 2016 18:25 GMT
#1095
On October 06 2016 03:23 Koshi wrote:
Also HF just sheeping me here feels just too good to be true.


I can explain it if you want. I am struggling to get town reads and think you're quite good at getting town reads and you seemed pretty confident/towny on your entry.

Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 05 2016 18:25 GMT
#1096
In fact, both HF and JAT are voting for Palmar.

That wagon reeks of scum. I'm definitely not voting for him now.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 05 2016 18:25 GMT
#1097
jat is voting superbia dear
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 05 2016 18:26 GMT
#1098
Wait never mind, forgot JAT switched to Superbia.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 05 2016 18:27 GMT
#1099
Also I don't like how I am the only person who has ever objected to a Palmar wagon and it's not even because I town-read him.

I'm getting deja-vu here.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 05 2016 18:29 GMT
#1100
there's like 3-4 people on him who you town read
Prev 1 53 54 55 56 57 182 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 227
ProTech123
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 194
Terrorterran 21
Bale 18
Noble 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm221
League of Legends
Doublelift6151
JimRising 773
Counter-Strike
taco 340
Other Games
summit1g11899
C9.Mang0368
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1246
BasetradeTV151
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream46
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo260
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 56m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
7h 56m
Monday Night Weeklies
12h 56m
Replay Cast
19h 56m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 7h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 20h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.