• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:38
CEST 09:38
KST 16:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7455 users

[M][N] Murder on the Cruise Trip Mafia - Page 52

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 50 51 52 53 54 182 Next
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 05 2016 17:53 GMT
#1021
Super
Calix
Oats
Koshi
Obv town

Track
Bats
Gut town

Marv
Plam
Null

Rest
Scum read
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 05 2016 17:54 GMT
#1022
For the record, my strongest town-reads are (in no particular order) Oats, NU, Superbia, Grack, Damdred, Marv. Regardless of 'how well' they are playing, I really think that they're posting with the town win condition in mind.

In the event that I get mislynched, kindly don't lynch inside this block for at least two days, please and thank you.

Palmar seems to be voting me based on shitty meta reasons. It's possible that he is scum given his laziness and that awful post where he rambled on about 'objective scumminess' but went nowhere with it.

I have little to say on Koshi and Stutters. I think the former is town but that is not a read I have any confidence in.

Consider this a shitty LW-type post.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 05 2016 17:55 GMT
#1023
On October 06 2016 02:51 Calix wrote:
Stutters is a coin flip. I have no interest in policy-lynching him today over ACTUAL scum-reads.

I told you to stop.

Bats is town.

Stutters was scum when he was there.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 05 2016 17:55 GMT
#1024
Yeah Calix is 100% town for me.
I had a good night of sleep.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 05 2016 17:55 GMT
#1025
Explain DDD and Marv. I do not see it.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 05 2016 17:56 GMT
#1026
I think HF/ JAT are scummy. The only thing that stops me from going "BATSNACKS/ HF/ JAT FOR SCUM 2K16" is the fact that I'm incredibly biased right now because I'm annoyed at this stupid lynch-push on me which they are pushing, so I don't know how objective I can be there.

So while I'm not going to yell for their heads, I'd look into them tonight for sure.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 05 2016 17:56 GMT
#1027
On October 06 2016 02:53 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2016 02:48 Holyflare wrote:
I'm up for a superbia shenanigan

HF can you explain to me why you stopped putting pressure on JAT and went full out against Calix for that 1 post?


because I remembered that I always scum read jat for playing like shit and I didn't mind his responses and I weigh someone scum reading me when they agree with everything I pushed way more likely mafia than anything else and all I did was ask for her scum reads and what i got instead was a "if my two scum reads AREN'T mafia then there's mafia in this pool" post instead of actual list of scum reads and reasons and my name was in the list which is bs.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 05 2016 17:57 GMT
#1028
On October 06 2016 02:48 Holyflare wrote:
I'm up for a superbia shenanigan

Yes.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 05 2016 17:58 GMT
#1029
honestly don't care who we lynch
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 05 2016 17:58 GMT
#1030
Damdred is 100% because of mind melds. I agreed with most of what he posted.

This is going to sound dumb, but I think Marv has town-tone. Haven't read his filter in a while but I have gotten good vibes from his posting so haven't considered it a priority.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 05 2016 17:58 GMT
#1031
Ok. So let's not lynch into these names.
Calix, Koshi, Oats, NU, Superbia, Grack, Damdred, Marv, batsnacks

Who is left?
Palmar
justanothertownie
Holyflare
Stutters695

Pretty good stuff.
I had a good night of sleep.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 05 2016 17:58 GMT
#1032
Good, Tunnelix starting to see what's actually happening.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 05 2016 17:59 GMT
#1033
On October 06 2016 02:58 Koshi wrote:
Ok. So let's not lynch into these names.
Calix, Koshi, Oats, NU, Superbia, Grack, Damdred, Marv, batsnacks

Who is left?
Palmar
justanothertownie
Holyflare
Stutters695

Pretty good stuff.

I like this list.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 05 2016 17:59 GMT
#1034
On October 06 2016 02:58 Holyflare wrote:
honestly don't care who we lynch



as long as it's into

stutters/superbia/bats/possiblycalixbutmaybenot/palmar/jat
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 05 2016 17:59 GMT
#1035
What are you talking about, NU?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 05 2016 17:59 GMT
#1036
I like calix effort right now.

Probably won't vote her/stutters. Down to bats/super/grack.

Hm.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 05 2016 18:00 GMT
#1037
On October 06 2016 02:58 Calix wrote:
Damdred is 100% because of mind melds. I agreed with most of what he posted.

This is going to sound dumb, but I think Marv has town-tone. Haven't read his filter in a while but I have gotten good vibes from his posting so haven't considered it a priority.

But your reads are off. If he thinks like you and not PUSHING his reads, hr is scum.

Would have to reread him later
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 05 2016 18:00 GMT
#1038
On October 06 2016 02:56 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2016 02:53 Koshi wrote:
On October 06 2016 02:48 Holyflare wrote:
I'm up for a superbia shenanigan

HF can you explain to me why you stopped putting pressure on JAT and went full out against Calix for that 1 post?


because I remembered that I always scum read jat for playing like shit and I didn't mind his responses and I weigh someone scum reading me when they agree with everything I pushed way more likely mafia than anything else and all I did was ask for her scum reads and what i got instead was a "if my two scum reads AREN'T mafia then there's mafia in this pool" post instead of actual list of scum reads and reasons and my name was in the list which is bs.

Sounds pretty cheap.
How can you turn vs Calix and join JAT for that?

Calix is very obvious town for me.
I had a good night of sleep.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 05 2016 18:00 GMT
#1039
On October 06 2016 03:00 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2016 02:56 Holyflare wrote:
On October 06 2016 02:53 Koshi wrote:
On October 06 2016 02:48 Holyflare wrote:
I'm up for a superbia shenanigan

HF can you explain to me why you stopped putting pressure on JAT and went full out against Calix for that 1 post?


because I remembered that I always scum read jat for playing like shit and I didn't mind his responses and I weigh someone scum reading me when they agree with everything I pushed way more likely mafia than anything else and all I did was ask for her scum reads and what i got instead was a "if my two scum reads AREN'T mafia then there's mafia in this pool" post instead of actual list of scum reads and reasons and my name was in the list which is bs.

Sounds pretty cheap.
How can you turn vs Calix and join JAT for that?

Calix is very obvious town for me.


because then she also forgot her jat read and made some bull shit grack post
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 05 2016 18:01 GMT
#1040
Is it just me or is HF being weirdly hesitant with some of his reads? I'll filter-dive later to see if this impression holds but his "calixbutmaybenot" inclusion pings me.

His apathy over the lynch is concerning me.
Prev 1 50 51 52 53 54 182 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech161
StarCraft: Brood War
Mong 394
Leta 239
Dewaltoss 110
sSak 58
Killer 37
Bale 34
NotJumperer 33
Aegong 28
ZergMaN 28
yabsab 16
[ Show more ]
Noble 10
Sharp 1
League of Legends
JimRising 561
Reynor33
Other Games
summit1g11087
olofmeister388
Sick212
Happy111
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick774
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream40
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush1125
• Jankos540
• Stunt462
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 22m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3h 22m
Monday Night Weeklies
8h 22m
Replay Cast
15h 22m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 2h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 3h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 16h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.