• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:06
CEST 20:06
KST 03:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8764 users

[M][N] Murder on the Cruise Trip Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 04 2016 14:11 GMT
#365
On October 04 2016 22:59 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2016 22:55 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 04 2016 22:50 Calix wrote:
On October 04 2016 22:44 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 04 2016 22:26 Calix wrote:
Like if you think that WIFOM is going to work out for you then you're going to have a bad time.

Explain yourself or eat rope.


Clearly I'm coming here and trying to get superbia to actually post relevant stuff so I can get a read on him that isnt predicated on his horrible first 2 posts. To do this I don't actually need to vote in the voting thread. You guys need to get it out of your heads that voting is alignment indicative. The only place it's alignment indicative is when it's the vote to Lynch someone or to Lynch some else that djdnt actually get lynched.


That's detracting from the initial issue. Nobody was objecting to a Superbia vote. We were calling you out on saying that I was scummy while voting for someone else. The fact that the person is Superbia is 0% relevant.

And yes, votes are not AI unless you know what some of the flips are. Thanks mate.

On October 04 2016 22:46 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 04 2016 22:44 Calix wrote:
On October 04 2016 22:41 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 04 2016 22:25 Calix wrote:
On October 04 2016 22:23 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 04 2016 22:17 Calix wrote:
On October 04 2016 22:14 Oatsmaster wrote:
I don't see what is there to explain calix, I want to vote for him.

I really don't see what is hard to understand man.

Same to you nu. Why the fuck is who my vote on important now.
Calix asked me why I didn't vote for her basically and she clearly thinks it's alignment indicative or else why would she ask me me about it.



What the fuck kind of logic is that? You ask questions to pry into someone's thought processes which you are STILL NOT EXPLAINING.

You stated "Calix is scummy"

You voted for Superbia.

You did not state a scum-read on Superbia.

Why the fuck are you not explaining your vote?

If it's 'lul randum xD' then why are you random-voting over a scum-read?

Obviously I think super is scummy and obviously I dont think it's worth explaining a read on him just yet. Can you propose a reason why I would do this as scum?


Can you explain why you are doing it as town?

I don't have a fucking clue what you are trying to achieve here, dude. It makes no sense to throw down a 'vote' without actually voting and then refusing to explain it, since this draws a stupid amount of attention to you, but you are also aware of this (like I was earlier) so that weakens the argument a little.

So as it stands, my reasoning for both alignments is "you're an idiot"

You're welcome for this incisive analysis.

In your opinion, after his first 2 posts what did you read superbia as? This is going somewhere, please assist


I can't help you out much, lol. I didn't have a read on him with those posts because he said he was planning on lurking on Day 1 in the pre-game so while repeating that is redundant, I just read them as generic "check-in" posts.

Come on you can do better than that. So he makes generic check in posts when it's at least 10 pages of stuff he could actually comment on but he chooses not to? What does that initially say about his alignment?


Why don't you just tell us what you're getting at instead of trying to prompt me into saying things for you? I can see the leading questions from a mile off. I've already said that I think those posts are NAI by themselves, the end.

Spit it out or piss off.

I said my point already.

Im not explaining my vote because I'm not trying to get other people to vote for superbia. Is that so hard to understand? The vote is to pressure superbia and it's only for him.


Calling a vote a pressure vote kills its intent.

Do you have actual reads?

Intent over already.
I think koshi has been skating by on pithy little comments.
I seem to remember other people promising shit but not delivering. I think it's stutters so he's leaning scum. Pretty sure Marv and Palmar are town. They don't give enough of a shit.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 04 2016 23:57 GMT
#692
On October 04 2016 23:30 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2016 22:46 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 04 2016 22:44 Calix wrote:
On October 04 2016 22:41 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 04 2016 22:25 Calix wrote:
On October 04 2016 22:23 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 04 2016 22:17 Calix wrote:
On October 04 2016 22:14 Oatsmaster wrote:
I don't see what is there to explain calix, I want to vote for him.

I really don't see what is hard to understand man.

Same to you nu. Why the fuck is who my vote on important now.
Calix asked me why I didn't vote for her basically and she clearly thinks it's alignment indicative or else why would she ask me me about it.



What the fuck kind of logic is that? You ask questions to pry into someone's thought processes which you are STILL NOT EXPLAINING.

You stated "Calix is scummy"

You voted for Superbia.

You did not state a scum-read on Superbia.

Why the fuck are you not explaining your vote?

If it's 'lul randum xD' then why are you random-voting over a scum-read?

Obviously I think super is scummy and obviously I dont think it's worth explaining a read on him just yet. Can you propose a reason why I would do this as scum?


Can you explain why you are doing it as town?

I don't have a fucking clue what you are trying to achieve here, dude. It makes no sense to throw down a 'vote' without actually voting and then refusing to explain it, since this draws a stupid amount of attention to you, but you are also aware of this (like I was earlier) so that weakens the argument a little.

So as it stands, my reasoning for both alignments is "you're an idiot"

You're welcome for this incisive analysis.

In your opinion, after his first 2 posts what did you read superbia as? This is going somewhere, please assist


I can't help you out much, lol. I didn't have a read on him with those posts because he said he was planning on lurking on Day 1 in the pre-game so while repeating that is redundant, I just read them as generic "check-in" posts.

Come on you can do better than that. So he makes generic check in posts when it's at least 10 pages of stuff he could actually comment on but he chooses not to? What does that initially say about his alignment?

Sorry, but how does one loon making a vote-that-isn't-even-a-vote pressure Superbia into doing anything? for realsies?

He did do things though so shush
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 05 2016 00:03 GMT
#693
On October 05 2016 02:40 Superbia wrote:
As I've said before, the Calix/NU thing is the most interesting thing so far. You've danced around alignments like a ballerina. Your push on Palmar was decent and founded. Palmar has shown up and done somewhat okay shit.

What now Marv?

Lol how was Marv's push anything more than "he hasn't done jack shit when I expect him to do shit if he was town". That's not particularly well founded. And it's hardly a push, it's like 3 posts.

I'm not sure what you are trying to say with this post.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 05 2016 00:19 GMT
#695
On October 05 2016 06:56 NeverUnlucky wrote:
I don't like Damdred's posts and would scum-read him for it, but I not trust this read myself. It's basically based on the same arguments I scum-read him HM3 (in which he was town), so I guess his town meta could just appear scummy to me.

What are those reasons?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 05 2016 00:21 GMT
#696
On October 05 2016 08:45 Palmar wrote:
I am not mafia please guys show mercy

Fuck off man.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 05 2016 00:22 GMT
#697
Grack do you have any reads or you just decide to post when you feel like it uselessly?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 05 2016 00:24 GMT
#698
I quite like what bats has been doing recently, especially since he returned pretty quickly after his peace out post.

Super still whining and not being proactive.

Koshi and stutters no-show.

Koshi if you really don't have the time, just find one read and push it. Don't do this fluffy shit.

Jat a lot of activity but not a lot of content, leaning scum on him.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 05 2016 01:22 GMT
#703
On October 05 2016 10:01 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 09:35 Grackaroni wrote:
I'm filtering because I don't want to read through the Calix/NU posts because I'm pretty confident they're both town.


You're missing out on certain interactions then.

I think the same way honestly, it was only useful in the sense that it gave town reads.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 05 2016 01:23 GMT
#704
On October 05 2016 10:00 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 09:19 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 05 2016 06:56 NeverUnlucky wrote:
I don't like Damdred's posts and would scum-read him for it, but I not trust this read myself. It's basically based on the same arguments I scum-read him HM3 (in which he was town), so I guess his town meta could just appear scummy to me.

What are those reasons?


Complacency

Acting too nice

Making closed posts ie not open for discussion

(Didn't happen this game yet, but his actions and reads were all self-centered)

Reads not conclusive

His stances are late (Not really here. Different context)

Safe reads

So now what is your read on him?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 05 2016 01:45 GMT
#706
On October 05 2016 10:41 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 06:56 NeverUnlucky wrote:
I don't like Damdred's posts and would scum-read him for it, but I not trust this read myself. It's basically based on the same arguments I scum-read him HM3 (in which he was town), so I guess his town meta could just appear scummy to me.


Interpret this the way you like.

No dude, I want you to give a town read or scum read.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 05 2016 01:53 GMT
#708
On October 05 2016 10:52 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 10:41 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 05 2016 06:56 NeverUnlucky wrote:
I don't like Damdred's posts and would scum-read him for it, but I not trust this read myself. It's basically based on the same arguments I scum-read him HM3 (in which he was town), so I guess his town meta could just appear scummy to me.


Interpret this the way you like.

That is all you'll get.

I assume you have reads on the most active players as well. Care to share them?

Marv town, calix town, you town, I'm town
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 05 2016 02:04 GMT
#710
On October 05 2016 11:01 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 10:45 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 05 2016 10:41 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 05 2016 06:56 NeverUnlucky wrote:
I don't like Damdred's posts and would scum-read him for it, but I not trust this read myself. It's basically based on the same arguments I scum-read him HM3 (in which he was town), so I guess his town meta could just appear scummy to me.


Interpret this the way you like.

No dude, I want you to give a town read or scum read.

Funny considering you have not pronounced yourself on that matter.

I did not see you commenting on the HF, DDD, nor Grack.

Also, have you done your military service? And why would the government make it mandatory when the country has no threatening enemy?

I think damdred pretty null for me.
Grack scummy, hf is also scummy. hes weirdly defensive and his tone is a bit off.

Im in the middle of it right now lol. It's mandatory because any country could just invade, Singapore has quite a lot of value in terms of its location + it's a mainly Chinese country in the middle of Malay countries. So it's more for deterrence now.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 05 2016 02:18 GMT
#712
On October 05 2016 06:45 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 06:39 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 05 2016 05:34 Holyflare wrote:
There's simply no way anyone can think Superbia is town, he put out reads and is simply asked to explain them and can't and has done shit all but whine.

That post was outrageously tmi.

I think Superbia is town.


Yes and that is why I am voting batsnacks.

*clap clap*

I really don't get this post from hf. He still thinks superbia might be scum but he shuts down NU. It's just really confusing man pls explain
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 05 2016 02:19 GMT
#714
On October 05 2016 06:49 Holyflare wrote:
There's nothing wrong with either of those "cases", both based on legit good points, both dropped when something more pressing and evident comes to light.

It's called playing mafia, you should try it bro.

Also hf doesn't have much emotional attachment to his pushes, that's weird.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 05 2016 02:21 GMT
#715
On October 05 2016 11:19 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Oh, boy, that was ugly. "EBWOP":

Show nested quote +
I think damdred pretty null for me.


Huzzah! See, you cannot decide whether he is town or scum either.
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 10:45 Oatsmaster wrote:
No dude, I want you to give a town read or scum read.

Show nested quote +

Grack scummy, hf is also scummy. hes weirdly defensive and his tone is a bit off.


Exactly.

Dunno about Grack. He's been pretty \0 so far. What makes you think he is scummy?

Show nested quote +
Im in the middle of it right now lol. It's mandatory because any country could just invade, Singapore has quite a lot of value in terms of its location + it's a mainly Chinese country in the middle of Malay countries. So it's more for deterrence now.


I guess that makes sense, especially historically.

Although if any country wanted to invade Singapore, a 5 million people city/country, I guess they would have already done it by now. You almost have more chance of fending off assailants with Durian's smell than with manpower, lol.

Same reason as koshi. Enough time to come and fluff but not enough time or interest to affect the game.

Well the idea is that we will do an extreme amount of damage before they can invade. But diplomacy and all that shit is very impt
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 05 2016 02:47 GMT
#719
On October 05 2016 11:42 Grackaroni wrote:
I ended up watching the VP debate instead.
So who's scum?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 05 2016 03:04 GMT
#723
On October 05 2016 11:58 Grackaroni wrote:
What do you mean when you say that HF is not emotionally attached to his pushes? Do you mean not following up on Calix or something else that I'm missing?

No I mean he just drops them when apparently something new and pressing comes up. So he isn't actually invested in them but instead is just looking to Lynch anyone.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 05 2016 03:04 GMT
#724
On October 05 2016 11:59 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 11:47 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 05 2016 11:42 Grackaroni wrote:
I ended up watching the VP debate instead.
So who's scum?

I don't know yet Oats. I think I've said that earlier.

Go and fucking find out. You have 27 pages to obtain a single scum-read.

No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 05 2016 03:04 GMT
#725
On October 05 2016 12:02 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 02:33 marvellosity wrote:
Still want to know why superbia phrased his question to me like there wasn't a shadow of doubt calix is town

I don't like this push by the way.

Explain
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 05 2016 03:29 GMT
#730
On October 05 2016 12:06 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 12:04 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 05 2016 12:02 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 05 2016 02:33 marvellosity wrote:
Still want to know why superbia phrased his question to me like there wasn't a shadow of doubt calix is town

I don't like this push by the way.

Explain

Because a town read on Calix isn't unusual. She's posted more than anyone, assuming that she is town doesn't mean that Superbia has too much information like Marv has suggested.

Can you quote the question? Thanks
No gg, No skill.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
Laughngamez YouTube
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 243
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
IndyStarCraft 243
BRAT_OK 63
MindelVK 19
JuggernautJason3
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 25774
Mini 421
Hyuk 209
firebathero 182
ggaemo 138
Mong 45
Hyun 36
Dewaltoss 33
ToSsGirL 26
Bale 11
Dota 2
Gorgc10422
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1401
crisheroes1131
Liquid`Hasu867
Other Games
Grubby2847
FrodaN2292
fl0m1063
Beastyqt869
KnowMe174
mouzStarbuck160
Livibee155
ArmadaUGS121
Mew2King59
Trikslyr47
ToD32
Chillindude24
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1086
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 88
• StrangeGG 50
• Adnapsc2 18
• LUISG 14
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8167
• WagamamaTV227
Other Games
• imaqtpie725
• Shiphtur295
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
54m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
15h 54m
INu's Battles
17h 54m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
20h 54m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
Replay Cast
1d 5h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 15h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 16h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.