• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:40
CEST 09:40
KST 16:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7300 users

[M][T] Haunted Mansion 3 - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 155 Next
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
September 08 2016 20:48 GMT
#101
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
September 08 2016 21:00 GMT
#102
Tag 1

[image loading]


"Willkommen in Munchen!" greets hotel owner disformation as he opens the door for you. "Rezeption ist dort" he says, as he motions his arm and his hand towards the check-in queue.

Once you are checked in to an Executive Suite, you realise you are on the same floor as 12 other travellers, all boarding the hotel for different reasons. With nearly all of the most expensive quarters booked for the week, the hotel displayed an all-hands on deck effort with owner disformation showing his face not just to the guests but to the hotel staff, alerting them of his presence.

"Ein Zimmer frei," he says to you smiling.

You look at disformation bewildered. "Wo?"

"Second floor from the top. Enjoy the view."

"Is food included?" you ask.

"Ja," he replied. "Das Frühstück wird um 0600 serviert."

You ruffle your sleeves giving him yet another confused look. Well, sleeping in could be nice...and your Deutsch could be a little better than Scheiße.

"But if you'd rather eat in, there is a built in kitchenette with all the supplies and cutlery you could need," he finished.

Disformation heads over to the lift as the check-in ladies clear your information and hand you your keys. A luxury hotel in the heart of Munich. Endless beer options were at your disposal. I mean this IS Bavaria. And of course, the Englisch Garten.

You take the lift to your floor and pass several of the guests on your floor, some giving a nod and others buried in their smartphones.

As you shut the door, far from a distance, disformation looked at his mobile phone and flashed an evil grin at the unsuspecting guests.

"Der Weg zur Hölle ist mit guten Vorsätzen gepflastert."

In a five-star hotel, no less.


Day 1 has begun and you all have 48h to decide the lynch. Voting is mandatory and is done in the voting thread found here.

The day will end in at 21:00 GMT (+00:00).

GL & HF! Remember, any further questions to hosts should not be asked in thread, you need to direct them either in QT or PM.
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
September 08 2016 21:01 GMT
#103
First yo
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
September 08 2016 21:16 GMT
#104
On September 09 2016 06:01 Skynx wrote:
First yo


Let me guess you want a free TR now?
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
September 08 2016 21:16 GMT
#105
That would be much appreciated yeah
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
September 08 2016 21:19 GMT
#106
On September 09 2016 06:16 Skynx wrote:
That would be much appreciated yeah


Post reads first
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
September 08 2016 21:23 GMT
#107
Would plynch Koshi D1 100%
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
September 08 2016 21:33 GMT
#108
I have the sickest idea instead. The moment Palmar posts, we call him mafia and vote for him.
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
September 08 2016 21:35 GMT
#109
On September 09 2016 06:33 Vivax wrote:
I have the sickest idea instead. The moment Palmar posts, we call him mafia and vote for him.

Well, I never saw a Town Palmar when I played with him.

So I am down.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
September 08 2016 21:37 GMT
#110
It doesn't look like you guys do RVS and I don't relate to the few posts being made so far, so I'l just chip in with some thoughts on the setup. Not seeing anything particularly eye-popping aside from the following:

- Names aren't allowed in Last Wills but if you wanted to reference a player (e.g., say you're a Sheriff-Vig who wanted to say "I checked X/ this player is innocent/ guilty") then you could quote some post numbers by said player, quote something they said, etc. I don't think LWs will be that useful for the protectives unless nobody died on a certain night because telling the scum who was protected last night in the event of a kill just needlessly gives the scum information on what the healing roles are thinking. If anyone knows what the Doctor roles would even need to tell the town (aside from telling us who they scum-read or something) then I'm all ears.

- There's always the chance that the scum can interfere with the message being given. Although they can only rewrite LWs twice, we can't rely on the LWs much but I think it's good to establish a way for the dead townies to communicate with the rest of the thread because I'm not seeing a way that the scum manipulation of the LWs/ votes can be prevented.

- We might want to be careful with policy lynching apathetic/ inactive players or being sloppy with CFDs in general. I've been told that TL is more open to policy lynches compared to where I come from, but since lynched players become Sheriff-Vigs, I think it would be suboptimal play to give lazy players a KPN in the early stages. This point might be moot, however, as I don't know how anyone here plays or if anyone would qualify as policy-lynch material. (save for NU who I wouldn't consider a policy lynch)

Anyway, hi. It's pretty late for me so if I randomly drop off, don't be surprised.
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
September 08 2016 21:37 GMT
#111
On September 09 2016 06:23 Skynx wrote:
Would plynch Koshi D1 100%

I think pissing him off would be better. Funnier too.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
September 08 2016 21:42 GMT
#112
On September 09 2016 06:37 Calix wrote:
It doesn't look like you guys do RVS and I don't relate to the few posts being made so far, so I'l just chip in with some thoughts on the setup. Not seeing anything particularly eye-popping aside from the following:

- Names aren't allowed in Last Wills but if you wanted to reference a player (e.g., say you're a Sheriff-Vig who wanted to say "I checked X/ this player is innocent/ guilty") then you could quote some post numbers by said player, quote something they said, etc. I don't think LWs will be that useful for the protectives unless nobody died on a certain night because telling the scum who was protected last night in the event of a kill just needlessly gives the scum information on what the healing roles are thinking. If anyone knows what the Doctor roles would even need to tell the town (aside from telling us who they scum-read or something) then I'm all ears.

- There's always the chance that the scum can interfere with the message being given. Although they can only rewrite LWs twice, we can't rely on the LWs much but I think it's good to establish a way for the dead townies to communicate with the rest of the thread because I'm not seeing a way that the scum manipulation of the LWs/ votes can be prevented.

- We might want to be careful with policy lynching apathetic/ inactive players or being sloppy with CFDs in general. I've been told that TL is more open to policy lynches compared to where I come from, but since lynched players become Sheriff-Vigs, I think it would be suboptimal play to give lazy players a KPN in the early stages. This point might be moot, however, as I don't know how anyone here plays or if anyone would qualify as policy-lynch material. (save for NU who I wouldn't consider a policy lynch)

Anyway, hi. It's pretty late for me so if I randomly drop off, don't be surprised.

Town doesn't have blue roles this game. Blue roles are spirts. That is why I asked if dead person could related the spirts qt. Personally, if your about to get lynch, state who you think is top scum and why. Do so before night. That way we know who your top scum are, and you don't have to waste stating it. Then, tell us what the QT thinks, since they are confirmed town (or mafia). Also helps out, because even if the message gets changed, we will at least know the flip person's top scum.

2nd point: Yeah, that too.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
September 08 2016 21:45 GMT
#113
On September 09 2016 06:37 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2016 06:23 Skynx wrote:
Would plynch Koshi D1 100%

I think pissing him off would be better. Funnier too.

Yeah shame he's not in the game
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 08 2016 21:45 GMT
#114
I'm not sure how games are started here, so I will do some setup speculation.

The "Death Whisperer" is a heavy counter to TPRs.

+ Show Spoiler +
Death Whisperer
Win condition: Win anytime living mafia members equals or outnumbers living town members.

Ghost curse: Once per game at night, you can target one player.
If that person is protected by the benevolent ghosts' protection, he will die.
If that person is targeted by the spirit's KP, he will protected from it.
Death tracker: Spectral (can be used even if dead). If you successfully killed someone with your ghost curse, you will have access to the Benevolent Ghost QT after your death. You won't be able to post in it.
If you successfully protected someone with your ghost curse, you will have access to the Vengeful Spirit QT after your death. You won't be able to post in it.]



Using a TPR ability unwisely can backfire terribly if countered by the DW. Do you think TPRs should act every night?

If we ML today, the Vengeful spirit should not use his vigilante shot today as the DW will 100% target one of the three mafias. He has no reason to target townies as the Benevolent Ghost won't exist by then. Therefore, using the sole vigilante bullet N1 has the most chance of it going to waste. It is preferable to do an alignment check on any player and keep the shot for the following nights where the DW won't necessarily target a mafia.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
September 08 2016 21:46 GMT
#115
This point might be moot, however, as I don't know how anyone here plays or if anyone would qualify as policy-lynch material. (save for NU who I wouldn't consider a policy lynch)

PL's here basically refer to Meta, inactivity, Behavior, or just the basics of scum hunting (I.E. Obv scum)

I am guessing when you said NU cannot be a PL, you meant activity right?
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
September 08 2016 21:46 GMT
#116
On September 09 2016 06:37 Calix wrote:
It doesn't look like you guys do RVS and I don't relate to the few posts being made so far, so I'l just chip in with some thoughts on the setup. Not seeing anything particularly eye-popping aside from the following:

- Names aren't allowed in Last Wills but if you wanted to reference a player (e.g., say you're a Sheriff-Vig who wanted to say "I checked X/ this player is innocent/ guilty") then you could quote some post numbers by said player, quote something they said, etc. I don't think LWs will be that useful for the protectives unless nobody died on a certain night because telling the scum who was protected last night in the event of a kill just needlessly gives the scum information on what the healing roles are thinking. If anyone knows what the Doctor roles would even need to tell the town (aside from telling us who they scum-read or something) then I'm all ears.

- There's always the chance that the scum can interfere with the message being given. Although they can only rewrite LWs twice, we can't rely on the LWs much but I think it's good to establish a way for the dead townies to communicate with the rest of the thread because I'm not seeing a way that the scum manipulation of the LWs/ votes can be prevented.

- We might want to be careful with policy lynching apathetic/ inactive players or being sloppy with CFDs in general. I've been told that TL is more open to policy lynches compared to where I come from, but since lynched players become Sheriff-Vigs, I think it would be suboptimal play to give lazy players a KPN in the early stages. This point might be moot, however, as I don't know how anyone here plays or if anyone would qualify as policy-lynch material. (save for NU who I wouldn't consider a policy lynch)

Anyway, hi. It's pretty late for me so if I randomly drop off, don't be surprised.


Bolded seems like fluff tbh cause you don't seem to have any own ideas to contribute for this part.

"we have to find out what to do" . Who would've thought.

Your last point is also pretty uninformative. It's like you're suggesting not to lynch. Doesn't look as bad as your second though. But still.

You get a bit of benefit of the doubt for this being your first game here, but if somebody is meh for me right now it's you.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
September 08 2016 21:46 GMT
#117
Aw shucks, my streak of rolling town has come to an end.

Guess I wont be posting much so I don't accidentally give you guys info.
I can take that responsibility.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 08 2016 21:50 GMT
#118
Yay Shapelog is here. Hi Shapelog.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
September 08 2016 21:50 GMT
#119
On September 09 2016 06:46 Tictock wrote:
Aw shucks, my streak of rolling town has come to an end.

Guess I wont be posting much so I don't accidentally give you guys info.


Is this some shitty attempt at getting easy townreads by replicating trfels opener from last game?
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
September 08 2016 21:51 GMT
#120
New players: "Hmm I'm nervous about my entry post so lemme post some comments on game mechanics to be safe"

"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 155 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 1001
910 725
ggaemo 692
actioN 610
Mong 318
Shuttle 104
Dewaltoss 96
Leta 85
Yoon 76
soO 39
[ Show more ]
yabsab 32
Hm[arnc] 29
Bale 24
Noble 14
Aegong 12
Dota 2
Fuzer 84
League of Legends
JimRising 551
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss229
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor856
Other Games
summit1g8925
olofmeister699
ceh9533
Happy266
PiGStarcraft253
Mew2King112
ArmadaUGS42
trigger10
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream119
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2332
League of Legends
• Rush1180
• Stunt437
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
5h 20m
OSC
14h 20m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 2h
Online Event
1d 3h
FEL
1d 8h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 9h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 11h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.