• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:00
CEST 18:00
KST 01:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7957 users

[M][T] Haunted Mansion 3 - Page 36

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 155 Next
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 10 2016 00:49 GMT
#701
On September 10 2016 09:36 Holyflare wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/511964-onegu-is-the-best-host-mafia-part-2?user=Holyflare

BY THE WAY GUYS if Grackaroni's meta raeds weren't already 1000% genuine bull shit let's enlighten you to this filter!"

Here is Grackroni using something I said in this game to call my scummy:

Show nested quote +

The third thing was just the sheer certainty from Holyflare:
On September 09 2016 10:48 Holyflare wrote:
I will never in 1000 fiery years vote anyone other than ticktock today.



Now, how about people open this said filter from my town game that Grackaroni uses to portray me as mafia and let's peruse the VERY FIRST PAGE LOL:

Show nested quote +
On August 09 2016 00:05 Holyflare wrote:
yeh I could 100% lynch mderg

Show nested quote +
On August 09 2016 02:44 Holyflare wrote:
I have a pretty big hunch that SL is 100% mafia so it's not really a hunch but facts

On May 24 2016 13:31 sicklucker wrote:
didnt really read any of ls's posts but holyflare targeting the weak link is classic mafia stuff. Like we get it its easy to mislynch ls. im probably wrong but im gonna be an ass about it anyway


I definitely targeted a weaker person in this game and he hasn't said shit about it and super dodged everything about me later


I am definitely the same in other games.

Strike one Grackaroni!




NOW, I found a nice tidbit in my other game too:

Show nested quote +
On August 08 2016 08:21 Holyflare wrote:
Wow Tumblewood with the hard defending.

I said I didn't like his posts because they were stiff and ALSO that I looked at his other game where he was town and it was different completely, so two factors that lead up to him being scummy. Not to mention he hasn't posted since either.

Why have you completely bypassed the argument that I made and then made a new argument to defend him?

Also, SL comes in the thread and doesn't say anything about lynching me, definitely probably mafia.


this was from the Onegu game where I was town and pretty much have the exact same feelings as I do about Grackaroni in this game.

My play is almost the same (maybe I should try this tactic as mafia some day ) and somehow grack extrapolates that I'm mafia based on meta :D :D :D :D ok grack.

These are incredibly different scenarios. The Mderg quote was you saying you would be open to lynching Mderg after somebody suggested lynching him. The Sicklucker quote was something that you didn't follow through and never pushed. That's completely different from hard pushing some lurker with 5 posts for an entire day.

I have no idea what this TW thing is.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 10 2016 00:51 GMT
#702
It's not a big secret that I've made over exaggerated cases on people to generate discussion before but this one isn't just over exaggerated I'm actually pretty sure on it and it's definitely based off the first post he made that was imitating tfel's post from last game when vivax posted it out that led me there.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 10 2016 00:51 GMT
#703
On September 10 2016 09:39 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2016 16:17 Holyflare wrote:
Hahahaha sicklucker you're 1000% mafia.

Show nested quote +
On August 10 2016 22:37 Holyflare wrote:
More than what.....?

The only real moves I've done this game are started a wagon on probable mafia and cop checked to confirm. I'd say I've been 100% right so far.

Show nested quote +
On August 10 2016 23:00 Holyflare wrote:
So like i said before, 100% right.

+ Show Spoiler +
On August 12 2016 07:16 Holyflare wrote:
Here is my perspective which is what I was trying to highlight and what admittedly GB thought was weird the entire day (because it was weird). I am town and now evidently GB is town and that definitely highlights irregularities from mafia's perspective of this whole claim thing.

We have several candidates flagged for mafia at this point and I'll rank them from the most likely:

1. Sicklucker

Show nested quote +
On August 10 2016 15:36 sicklucker wrote:
in a sick world . if mafia has a rolecop and checked gb and saw he was a miller then mafia hf would make this play. would be pretty sick but way too unlikely. could also just be mafia doing it for the lulz his last mafia performance he didnt acualy try at all and let him self get lynched day 1 with no effort. but hes probably town boring

Show nested quote +
On August 10 2016 15:37 sicklucker wrote:
We should probably acualy lynch hf if gb flips miller. onegu especially likes to throw rolecops in his games I think...

Show nested quote +
On August 10 2016 15:37 sicklucker wrote:
REALLY UNLIKELY THO GUYS. just wanna throw that out there


I got a notification that I was roleblocked last night (I don't know why we get notifications at all really but w/e) so I was JK'd at least or MAYBE mafia rb'd which is possibly what SL is alluding to here:

Show nested quote +
On August 10 2016 16:34 sicklucker wrote:
also shouldnt you have been like jailkeeped last night? vivax sure didnt save himself



Show nested quote +
On August 10 2016 21:22 sicklucker wrote:
On August 10 2016 21:12 GlowingBear wrote:
SL do you think HF is Mafia?


if your town he is. I mean theres nothing I can do untill you flip either way. no ones not gonna lynch you today including me.

But if you are town hes 100% a mafia rolecop. If thats true he saw I was right and is trying to set me up. or he could just be an idiot its hard to tell

Show nested quote +
On August 10 2016 21:24 sicklucker wrote:
Like its acualy insane that hf believes I slipped about a second miller which is pretty fucking unluckly in a 13 player setup. The fact he thinks its almost a certainty rather then a slim chance like I think is interesting. are lawyers not good at probability?

Show nested quote +
On August 10 2016 21:25 sicklucker wrote:
either way this game will be fun if gb flips miller. a good old battle royale. If he flips mafia so boring

Show nested quote +
On August 11 2016 13:59 sicklucker wrote:
ya my role cop scenario acualy makes alot of sense when you think about thanks grack for proving im not crazy. is it likely? hell no I have always said this



Now, think in your own heads, how unlikely was it that I was fake claiming? You guys are entirely in the dark, you did what was right, follow my lead and look for clues and links, SL on the other hand has referenced and foreshadowed (most importantly) GB flipping miller about 1000x throughout the day, not just flipping town, FLIPPING MILLER. That's the most important point of it all, mafia KNOWS I'm town and therefore if I have a red check and they know GB is town he MUST be a miller. This is why I found SL's reaction the most definite mindset of a mafia player because he KNEW ALL ALONG IT WAS HAPPENING.

Mafia chance: 100%



hahahaha all things debunking this

Again this is a false equivalence. This is from when SL came up with a role claim theory on you and you were convinced that he had slipped. It's not you seeing some meh posts and going ham on some lurker.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 10 2016 00:52 GMT
#704
Brb really quick I have to go get something lol
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
September 10 2016 00:53 GMT
#705
it is an incredible amount of hubris and stupidity (or + Show Spoiler [cough cough] +
scumminess
) to act like you have a solid scumread on someone after their first post. entrance reads are always bs.
good times for all
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 10 2016 00:58 GMT
#706
No it's actually not at all. A certain scum read on someone at the start of the game generates a million times more discussion than crap discussions about mechanics, it also helps me make reads on people such as Grack being mafia now and it let's me see who is keen on just skating by and ignoring it.

It's a very strong opening.

But in this case I actually do think that Ticktock is mafia because:

On September 10 2016 09:40 Holyflare wrote:
Simple facts are:

TT did an opening to try and mimic Trfel from last game really obviously but it looked really forced/stiff
TT posted no content and only one liner posts agreeing
TT's only posts wildly different from his town opening
TT posted something that he couldn't/shouldn't have posted because of what he said
TT has gone afk and done nothing

But... he's not mafia?

Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 10 2016 00:59 GMT
#707
And no shit I have a ridiculous ego when has that been news to anyone? You literally just played a game where I was egoing 24/7 as mafia with me.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 10 2016 01:00 GMT
#708
If you have no counter to this TT case then you are just detracting from it and are being useless, please stop being useless and get back in line to sheeping me.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 10 2016 01:01 GMT
#709
Tumblewood and/or Grack perhaps responding to something actually relevant would be good:

On September 10 2016 09:12 Holyflare wrote:
are you actually being fucking serious?

he has no content to post, he's struggling with his entrance (look at his town game entrance completely different and actually has content?!?!) and his only substantial post of the game is something he specifically says is boring and that he hasn't read:

a) he's not going to post content like that while explaining that he skimmed over content like that it's a fucking bs mindset

b) he's not going to post content like that while explaining that he skimmed over content like that because he might be posting things people have already said.

SO what we have here is that ticktock has LIED about not reading the posts and has actually skimmed and knows what they've said OR he's not read them and then he's posting useless shit as his only content of the game that he said was boring that he knows full well other people COULD have said <------- and if THAT is the case then he's literally posting just for the sake of posting which, again, is a mafia mindset.

Who posts something like that after acknowledging that it already exists but not knowing their content? Mafia.


Perhaps you should actually read his god damn filter from his town game instead of harping on about how it's bs and overplayed when it's literally night and day differences between substantial reads from his town game and simple "Yeah I like that post" bs in this game. It's hilarious that you've actually for some reason looked at two of my previous games and ignored absolutely every other game I've ever played and concluded that I never do these kind of pushes as town when vivax has literally told you 3-4 times that I am this aggressive as either alignment whenever I want to be.

Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 10 2016 01:02 GMT
#710
Grack why have you bypassed this to solely talk about me instead of Ticktock like you asked for in the first place? This is a great post and he's definitely mafia.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 10 2016 01:05 GMT
#711
This mindset is like someone coming in to the game and saying the following:

"Oh, I know Grackaroni posted something boring that I haven't read on Holyflare but Holyflare is mafia for being so certain, trying to say I said things a different way, bla, bla bla."

or

"Oh, I know Grackaroni posted something boring that I haven't read on Holyflare but Holyflare is mafia for <insert reasons that COULD have already been talked about before>"
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 10 2016 01:05 GMT
#712
aka it just doesn't ever really happen unless you're mafia trying to blend
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 10 2016 01:06 GMT
#713
also totally novel read but I'm not town reading any of the new players at all
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 10 2016 01:11 GMT
#714
On September 10 2016 10:06 Holyflare wrote:
also totally novel read but I'm not town reading any of the new players at all


I would feel concerned if you read our posts.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 10 2016 01:13 GMT
#715
On September 10 2016 09:12 Holyflare wrote:
are you actually being fucking serious?

he has no content to post, he's struggling with his entrance (look at his town game entrance completely different and actually has content?!?!) and his only substantial post of the game is something he specifically says is boring and that he hasn't read:

a) he's not going to post content like that while explaining that he skimmed over content like that it's a fucking bs mindset

b) he's not going to post content like that while explaining that he skimmed over content like that because he might be posting things people have already said.

SO what we have here is that ticktock has LIED about not reading the posts and has actually skimmed and knows what they've said OR he's not read them and then he's posting useless shit as his only content of the game that he said was boring that he knows full well other people COULD have said <------- and if THAT is the case then he's literally posting just for the sake of posting which, again, is a mafia mindset.

Who posts something like that after acknowledging that it already exists but not knowing their content? Mafia.


Perhaps you should actually read his god damn filter from his town game instead of harping on about how it's bs and overplayed when it's literally night and day differences between substantial reads from his town game and simple "Yeah I like that post" bs in this game. It's hilarious that you've actually for some reason looked at two of my previous games and ignored absolutely every other game I've ever played and concluded that I never do these kind of pushes as town when vivax has literally told you 3-4 times that I am this aggressive as either alignment whenever I want to be.

I have no idea what you're trying to make out of this but all I see is hogwash. Really this seems like a whole lot of effort to try to portray some minor thing as some huge scum slip.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 10 2016 01:13 GMT
#716
On September 10 2016 10:05 Holyflare wrote:
This mindset is like someone coming in to the game and saying the following:

"Oh, I know Grackaroni posted something boring that I haven't read on Holyflare but Holyflare is mafia for being so certain, trying to say I said things a different way, bla, bla bla."

or

"Oh, I know Grackaroni posted something boring that I haven't read on Holyflare but Holyflare is mafia for <insert reasons that COULD have already been talked about before>"

Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 10 2016 01:15 GMT
#717
Specifically if you call a thing boring you don't normally want to be talking about it.

If you call a thing boring and that you haven't read it you're not going to be posting about it since people could have already made the exact same point and you're wasting your time.

If you call a thing boring and you haven't read it then you aren't going to make your only content filled post on the game about it either.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 10 2016 01:16 GMT
#718
On September 10 2016 09:40 Holyflare wrote:
Simple facts are:

TT posted no content
TT's only posts wildly different from his town opening
TT posted something that he couldn't/shouldn't have posted because of what he said
TT has gone afk and done nothing

But... he's not mafia?

Grackaroni's take:

TT's filter looks like a pretty standard lurker filter
HF launches crusade with questionable reasons for why TT is scum.
(referring to my 3 points in my longer post)
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 10 2016 01:16 GMT
#719
If you can't see the mafia motivation about this then that's a pathetic and catastrophic failure on your part and you are extremely likely to be mafia because this is without a doubt the scummiest thing in the thread so far.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 10 2016 01:18 GMT
#720
On September 10 2016 09:43 Holyflare wrote:
I am on a righteous crusade to lynch Grack and this train has no brakes.

TT/Grack may or may not be together and I can't decide based on unflipped associations but one of them is certainly mafia and it's increasingly looking like the guy hard defending an afk scummy poster.

[image loading]

Pic stolen shamelessly from Palmar.
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 155 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TaKeTV 67
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ByuN 12
RotterdaM 7
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 4368
Shuttle 1199
Bisu 1136
Stork 541
BeSt 402
EffOrt 363
Mini 354
actioN 285
Rush 265
Horang2 257
[ Show more ]
hero 134
Mind 131
Light 113
910 88
Yoon 88
Zeus 74
Mong 73
Snow 58
Shinee 54
sorry 53
Sea.KH 48
Barracks 45
JYJ 37
Bale 25
Killer 24
Sexy 24
ToSsGirL 23
Terrorterran 23
HiyA 21
yabsab 15
scan(afreeca) 14
zelot 12
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc5592
qojqva2822
Dendi1317
Counter-Strike
fl0m3661
Fnx 710
Other Games
singsing2608
TKL 1018
hiko945
ceh9383
Livibee340
XBOCT289
Hui .219
Beastyqt215
Liquid`VortiX193
XaKoH 151
Trikslyr30
Chillindude15
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix13
• iopq 11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2790
Other Games
• Shiphtur151
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
7h
Afreeca Starleague
18h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
19h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 8h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.