• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:49
CEST 21:49
KST 04:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8282 users

[M][T] Haunted Mansion 3 - Page 35

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 33 34 35 36 37 155 Next
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 10 2016 00:23 GMT
#681
Fuba is not mafia NU, and if he is then I'm not lynching him today, your time is wasted in that direction. Talk about someone else please.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 10 2016 00:23 GMT
#682
Oh my god it's scumflare.

This is amazing
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 10 2016 00:26 GMT
#683
On September 10 2016 09:12 Holyflare wrote:
are you actually being fucking serious?

he has no content to post, he's struggling with his entrance (look at his town game entrance completely different and actually has content?!?!) and his only substantial post of the game is something he specifically says is boring and that he hasn't read:

a) he's not going to post content like that while explaining that he skimmed over content like that it's a fucking bs mindset

b) he's not going to post content like that while explaining that he skimmed over content like that because he might be posting things people have already said.

SO what we have here is that ticktock has LIED about not reading the posts and has actually skimmed and knows what they've said OR he's not read them and then he's posting useless shit as his only content of the game that he said was boring that he knows full well other people COULD have said <------- and if THAT is the case then he's literally posting just for the sake of posting which, again, is a mafia mindset.

Who posts something like that after acknowledging that it already exists but not knowing their content? Mafia.


Perhaps you should actually read his god damn filter from his town game instead of harping on about how it's bs and overplayed when it's literally night and day differences between substantial reads from his town game and simple "Yeah I like that post" bs in this game. It's hilarious that you've actually for some reason looked at two of my previous games and ignored absolutely every other game I've ever played and concluded that I never do these kind of pushes as town when vivax has literally told you 3-4 times that I am this aggressive as either alignment whenever I want to be.


defeated
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 10 2016 00:28 GMT
#684
Tomorrow we are going to have SOOOO many shit fights.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 10 2016 00:28 GMT
#685
I'm hyped.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 10 2016 00:28 GMT
#686
no we won't because i'm not around tomorrow and I don't really care enough about lynching anyone other than ticktock
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 10 2016 00:28 GMT
#687
but please tell me how any of what I posted is wrong and then maybe we can reach an understanding of how you are mafia
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 10 2016 00:32 GMT
#688
On September 10 2016 09:28 Holyflare wrote:
but please tell me how any of what I posted is wrong and then maybe we can reach an understanding of how you are mafia

Sure thing.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 10 2016 00:36 GMT
#689
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/511964-onegu-is-the-best-host-mafia-part-2?user=Holyflare

BY THE WAY GUYS if Grackaroni's meta raeds weren't already 1000% genuine bull shit let's enlighten you to this filter!"

Here is Grackroni using something I said in this game to call my scummy:


The third thing was just the sheer certainty from Holyflare:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2016 10:48 Holyflare wrote:
I will never in 1000 fiery years vote anyone other than ticktock today.



Now, how about people open this said filter from my town game that Grackaroni uses to portray me as mafia and let's peruse the VERY FIRST PAGE LOL:

On August 09 2016 00:05 Holyflare wrote:
yeh I could 100% lynch mderg

On August 09 2016 02:44 Holyflare wrote:
I have a pretty big hunch that SL is 100% mafia so it's not really a hunch but facts

Show nested quote +
On May 24 2016 13:31 sicklucker wrote:
didnt really read any of ls's posts but holyflare targeting the weak link is classic mafia stuff. Like we get it its easy to mislynch ls. im probably wrong but im gonna be an ass about it anyway


I definitely targeted a weaker person in this game and he hasn't said shit about it and super dodged everything about me later


I am definitely the same in other games.

Strike one Grackaroni!




NOW, I found a nice tidbit in my other game too:

On August 08 2016 08:21 Holyflare wrote:
Wow Tumblewood with the hard defending.

I said I didn't like his posts because they were stiff and ALSO that I looked at his other game where he was town and it was different completely, so two factors that lead up to him being scummy. Not to mention he hasn't posted since either.

Why have you completely bypassed the argument that I made and then made a new argument to defend him?

Also, SL comes in the thread and doesn't say anything about lynching me, definitely probably mafia.


this was from the Onegu game where I was town and pretty much have the exact same feelings as I do about Grackaroni in this game.

My play is almost the same (maybe I should try this tactic as mafia some day ) and somehow grack extrapolates that I'm mafia based on meta :D :D :D :D ok grack.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 10 2016 00:39 GMT
#690
On August 10 2016 16:17 Holyflare wrote:
Hahahaha sicklucker you're 1000% mafia.

On August 10 2016 22:37 Holyflare wrote:
More than what.....?

The only real moves I've done this game are started a wagon on probable mafia and cop checked to confirm. I'd say I've been 100% right so far.

On August 10 2016 23:00 Holyflare wrote:
So like i said before, 100% right.

+ Show Spoiler +
On August 12 2016 07:16 Holyflare wrote:
Here is my perspective which is what I was trying to highlight and what admittedly GB thought was weird the entire day (because it was weird). I am town and now evidently GB is town and that definitely highlights irregularities from mafia's perspective of this whole claim thing.

We have several candidates flagged for mafia at this point and I'll rank them from the most likely:

1. Sicklucker

Show nested quote +
On August 10 2016 15:36 sicklucker wrote:
in a sick world . if mafia has a rolecop and checked gb and saw he was a miller then mafia hf would make this play. would be pretty sick but way too unlikely. could also just be mafia doing it for the lulz his last mafia performance he didnt acualy try at all and let him self get lynched day 1 with no effort. but hes probably town boring

Show nested quote +
On August 10 2016 15:37 sicklucker wrote:
We should probably acualy lynch hf if gb flips miller. onegu especially likes to throw rolecops in his games I think...

Show nested quote +
On August 10 2016 15:37 sicklucker wrote:
REALLY UNLIKELY THO GUYS. just wanna throw that out there


I got a notification that I was roleblocked last night (I don't know why we get notifications at all really but w/e) so I was JK'd at least or MAYBE mafia rb'd which is possibly what SL is alluding to here:

Show nested quote +
On August 10 2016 16:34 sicklucker wrote:
also shouldnt you have been like jailkeeped last night? vivax sure didnt save himself



Show nested quote +
On August 10 2016 21:22 sicklucker wrote:
On August 10 2016 21:12 GlowingBear wrote:
SL do you think HF is Mafia?


if your town he is. I mean theres nothing I can do untill you flip either way. no ones not gonna lynch you today including me.

But if you are town hes 100% a mafia rolecop. If thats true he saw I was right and is trying to set me up. or he could just be an idiot its hard to tell

Show nested quote +
On August 10 2016 21:24 sicklucker wrote:
Like its acualy insane that hf believes I slipped about a second miller which is pretty fucking unluckly in a 13 player setup. The fact he thinks its almost a certainty rather then a slim chance like I think is interesting. are lawyers not good at probability?

Show nested quote +
On August 10 2016 21:25 sicklucker wrote:
either way this game will be fun if gb flips miller. a good old battle royale. If he flips mafia so boring

Show nested quote +
On August 11 2016 13:59 sicklucker wrote:
ya my role cop scenario acualy makes alot of sense when you think about thanks grack for proving im not crazy. is it likely? hell no I have always said this



Now, think in your own heads, how unlikely was it that I was fake claiming? You guys are entirely in the dark, you did what was right, follow my lead and look for clues and links, SL on the other hand has referenced and foreshadowed (most importantly) GB flipping miller about 1000x throughout the day, not just flipping town, FLIPPING MILLER. That's the most important point of it all, mafia KNOWS I'm town and therefore if I have a red check and they know GB is town he MUST be a miller. This is why I found SL's reaction the most definite mindset of a mafia player because he KNEW ALL ALONG IT WAS HAPPENING.

Mafia chance: 100%



hahahaha all things debunking this
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 10 2016 00:40 GMT
#691
Simple facts are:

TT posted no content
TT's only posts wildly different from his town opening
TT posted something that he couldn't/shouldn't have posted because of what he said
TT has gone afk and done nothing

But... he's not mafia?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 10 2016 00:43 GMT
#692
I am on a righteous crusade to lynch Grack and this train has no brakes.

TT/Grack may or may not be together and I can't decide based on unflipped associations but one of them is certainly mafia and it's increasingly looking like the guy hard defending an afk scummy poster.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 10 2016 00:44 GMT
#693
On September 10 2016 09:40 Holyflare wrote:
Simple facts are:

TT posted no content
TT's only posts wildly different from his town opening
TT posted something that he couldn't/shouldn't have posted because of what he said
TT has gone afk and done nothing


But... he's not mafia?


All of these points apply to TW. Why is TT a scum-read when TW is not?

Worth noting that Shapelog has gone MIA.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 10 2016 00:44 GMT
#694
On August 08 2016 05:49 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2016 05:43 Tumblewood wrote:
On August 08 2016 05:34 disformation wrote:
What do you think of HF's points on Luna? The points HF makes are decent and Luna's filter is meh.

In the same vein:
@ tumble: can you try another approach of explaining why you don't like HF's scum read on Luna? Cause I am not really seeing it.

Going to look at Lunas town game. After that prolly going to look into kush and grack.

HF didn't critically evaluate it, in the sense that he saw something and plugged it into a mental checklist of things scum do without thinking, "huh, maybe he's town and just acting weird" as if he's never played with scrub town before. just very much 'see the forest for the trees'

If HF sees something on a mental checklist of things scum do then of course he should push it. Why do you think he shouldn't? There's nothing redeeming in Lunatic's filter yet.



something Grack posted as town in Onegu 2 but he somehow has a completely different attitude here
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 10 2016 00:45 GMT
#695
On September 10 2016 09:44 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2016 09:40 Holyflare wrote:
Simple facts are:

TT posted no content
TT's only posts wildly different from his town opening
TT posted something that he couldn't/shouldn't have posted because of what he said
TT has gone afk and done nothing


But... he's not mafia?


All of these points apply to TW. Why is TT a scum-read when TW is not?

Worth noting that Shapelog has gone MIA.


because I have ignored tumblewood the entire game and I don't plan on lynching him over grack or tt
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 10 2016 00:45 GMT
#696
zzz
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 10 2016 00:45 GMT
#697
On September 10 2016 09:20 Holyflare wrote:
Grackaroni sin counter:

  • Chainsaw defends an afk ticktock
  • Hard defends an afk ticktock
  • Tries to meta the best mafia player on the site off of 2 games when there's about 100 in my profile and database even though he's played about 20 with me
  • Tries to base someone else's bad scummy play on HIS OWN meta as if everyone plays as badly as him:

    These were the posts in question. Does anyone agree with this assessment? They look like normal posts to me. I've definitely made posts like that as town.


    ^^^^^^^ WHO DOES THAT??????????

  • On September 09 2016 22:41 Grackaroni wrote:
    Show nested quote +
    On September 09 2016 22:37 Holyflare wrote:
    Like people picking up on the semantics of the wording are bad and should feel bad. Sure he didn't say that mechanics are useless but his mindset is off from what he's actually posting and it looks solely like he's trying to skate by with low content posts.

    But which is it?! Is he trying to skate by with low content posts or is he not coming back from dinner?

    He did have a better start in that last game. If he's actually just bad at playing as mafia I'll vote him.

    Also I did not hard defend him. What I did is what we call in the business a "chain saw defense." The idea is to hit the accuser with the chain saw while the other scummer has him distracted.

    He acknowledges that Ticktock had a better start last game, completely and definitely better and ticktock has posted 0 new posts in this game yet grack is here hard defending ticktock from a push without letting him speak for himself despite agreeing with the sentiment that his two filters are different which would mean ticktock is actually mafia this game



Grackaroni mafia counter: Very, very, very high.

Here's the real list:

The most important thing here is that primarily this is a lurker lynch. As I think you seem to acknowledge. Thus we have the better list:

Holyflare hard pushes afk Ticktock.
Holyflare hides behind very thin substance for push on afk Ticktock
Grackaroni calls out Holyflare on suspicious push.

This isn't about my shitty meta. Everyone makes posts like that including (Gasp!) town Ticktock:
On November 26 2015 17:08 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2015 01:46 marvellosity wrote:
On November 26 2015 00:11 GlowingBear wrote:
Marv can you tell us what do you think of Tictock and OO and comment on what has been brought on both of them?

how many games have you played with me now?

if I had something worthwhile to say about either, do you estimate the chances i'd just sit on it silently to be

a) low
b) very low
c) non-existent
d) eerily homosexual

?


I like this post ^.^

Marv prob town.

On September 15 2015 17:16 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2015 17:05 Vivax wrote:
The thing with the martyr is that he learns who gets killed and hence who is town during the night if I understand correctly, he should try to do some decent crumbs even at the risk of being too obvious.

And the witches only learn the roles of who they kill if their rolecop role survives.


I don't like this post

On September 16 2015 17:47 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2015 17:42 Rels wrote:
I'm still waiting for Shining to answer, but I don't really think he's scum anymore. So let's unvote.
As he is the last member of the ULOUP, I'll vote Dandel Ion until he stops trolling. He will have to be super townie though, 'cause him actively lurking for the past day is scum indicative.

##DeadlineUnvote
##DeadlineVote Dandel Ion

If Dandel starts playing and is actually town, geript is my next scumread. Possibly Damdred if his meta read is crap like Shining affirmed. I still need someone to analyze it BTW.


I support this post.

These are just things that you say when you agree with a post.

For your games, those are just the two recent games that you've played excluding Palmar's because it was super themed and had no lynch.

And again, I'm not hard defending him, my posts are about you. If I'm mafia here he's probably town with me wanting to get some credit from defending him. As mafia I would probably take the same approach with him that I took with Rels when he afked throughout most of day1 after posting a bit at the start.
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
September 10 2016 00:48 GMT
#698
On September 10 2016 09:23 Grackaroni wrote:
Oh my god it's scumflare.

This is amazing

that's exactly what I thought
good times for all
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 10 2016 00:49 GMT
#699
where are those posts from ticktock from?
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
September 10 2016 00:49 GMT
#700
hf:
> sees player with 5 posts
> 100% mafia
good times for all
Prev 1 33 34 35 36 37 155 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 1552
RotterdaM953
TaKeTV 366
IndyStarCraft 199
SteadfastSC164
ZombieGrub97
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 1552
RotterdaM 953
IndyStarCraft 199
MaxPax 179
SteadfastSC 164
RuFF_SC2 142
ZombieGrub97
UpATreeSC 70
MindelVK 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2722
Shuttle 509
Dewaltoss 110
910 68
Mind 60
Bale 14
Counter-Strike
fl0m3932
pashabiceps1420
Fnx 678
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4943
Liquid`Hasu571
Other Games
Beastyqt897
summit1g700
shahzam406
mouzStarbuck382
ToD219
C9.Mang0173
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV207
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 182
• Reevou 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 19
• Eskiya23 13
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade350
Other Games
• imaqtpie860
• Shiphtur334
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
3h 11m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 11m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
15h 11m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 4h
Patches Events
1d 20h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.