• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:34
CEST 05:34
KST 12:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9873 users

[M][T] Haunted Mansion 3 - Page 33

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 155 Next
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
September 09 2016 22:03 GMT
#641
On September 10 2016 06:58 fuba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2016 06:44 fuba wrote:
On September 10 2016 06:33 Vivax wrote:
On September 10 2016 06:26 fuba wrote:
On September 10 2016 06:08 Vivax wrote:
On September 10 2016 04:40 NeverUnlucky wrote:

Why do you now think Vivax may be town? It looks self-serving that you state that you now town-read Vivax and scum-read Fuba in the same post. Especially since you are following my vote and these two reads are ones I share.


I don't see anything wrong about this? Isn't she allowed to have a few reads that are the same as yours? Or to change her mind?

Doesn't really seem like a reason to be suspicious of anything to me. I'm glad somebody else sees that fuba is playing very timidly to say the least. On top of it he attacked you with superbia for calling TW lynch bait, but not HF. Seems especially strange cause you were more vocal about the opinion on TW.

HF has the right to call TW lynchbait based off of meta. NU has to call him lynchbait based on his knowledge from this game. Which means he thinks or knows that TW is town. If that is not the case, then he should just think he is scum. Calling him lynchbait is at the least inconsistent with his scumread of TW. At worst it is a slip. And his intentional misinterpretation of the post he quoted is making me think slip.

How is this not obvious?


FYI Tumble is not lynch bait. When he started playing around here he was perfectly capable of concise , informative posts with lists and reasoning and stuff, and he was jailkeeper a while back and got NKd N1. Not lynched.

Not sure why he's started to go into wobbly land with his posting, but when he posts differently than in those games it's never a bad call to lynch him.

And what does this have to do with you bitching about NU for using that term but not finding it suspicious in the slightest in HF? Is there any particular wording I missed that NU used that makes it more worth noticing?

I could at least see HF having a different view of TW than you. I read the first few pages of the last game and thought TW was scum. HF was there, and said he had felt the same. In any case, it doesn't matter, because he at least has a right to an opinion of whether TW is lynchbait or not. He's seen him play as town before.

NU has not. He has no reference point from which to call TW lynchbait. Except for this game. You are lynchbait if, as town, you behave in a scummy manner. UN only has this game from which to draw a conclusion.

As I say this, I realize that I'm assuming it's his first game here rather than one of his first games here. However, assuming he's never played with TW before, my point stands strong.

No response vivax?


It's a response that seemed reasonable, but that's it. In the context of him actually scumreading TW, I don't see how you reach the conclusion that he's mafia for calling him lynch bait in whatever way.

I assume you think he spewed him town there having TMI? Important question.
fuba
Profile Joined April 2014
United States663 Posts
September 09 2016 22:08 GMT
#642
On September 10 2016 07:03 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2016 06:58 fuba wrote:
On September 10 2016 06:44 fuba wrote:
On September 10 2016 06:33 Vivax wrote:
On September 10 2016 06:26 fuba wrote:
On September 10 2016 06:08 Vivax wrote:
On September 10 2016 04:40 NeverUnlucky wrote:

Why do you now think Vivax may be town? It looks self-serving that you state that you now town-read Vivax and scum-read Fuba in the same post. Especially since you are following my vote and these two reads are ones I share.


I don't see anything wrong about this? Isn't she allowed to have a few reads that are the same as yours? Or to change her mind?

Doesn't really seem like a reason to be suspicious of anything to me. I'm glad somebody else sees that fuba is playing very timidly to say the least. On top of it he attacked you with superbia for calling TW lynch bait, but not HF. Seems especially strange cause you were more vocal about the opinion on TW.

HF has the right to call TW lynchbait based off of meta. NU has to call him lynchbait based on his knowledge from this game. Which means he thinks or knows that TW is town. If that is not the case, then he should just think he is scum. Calling him lynchbait is at the least inconsistent with his scumread of TW. At worst it is a slip. And his intentional misinterpretation of the post he quoted is making me think slip.

How is this not obvious?


FYI Tumble is not lynch bait. When he started playing around here he was perfectly capable of concise , informative posts with lists and reasoning and stuff, and he was jailkeeper a while back and got NKd N1. Not lynched.

Not sure why he's started to go into wobbly land with his posting, but when he posts differently than in those games it's never a bad call to lynch him.

And what does this have to do with you bitching about NU for using that term but not finding it suspicious in the slightest in HF? Is there any particular wording I missed that NU used that makes it more worth noticing?

I could at least see HF having a different view of TW than you. I read the first few pages of the last game and thought TW was scum. HF was there, and said he had felt the same. In any case, it doesn't matter, because he at least has a right to an opinion of whether TW is lynchbait or not. He's seen him play as town before.

NU has not. He has no reference point from which to call TW lynchbait. Except for this game. You are lynchbait if, as town, you behave in a scummy manner. UN only has this game from which to draw a conclusion.

As I say this, I realize that I'm assuming it's his first game here rather than one of his first games here. However, assuming he's never played with TW before, my point stands strong.

No response vivax?


It's a response that seemed reasonable, but that's it. In the context of him actually scumreading TW, I don't see how you reach the conclusion that he's mafia for calling him lynch bait in whatever way.

I assume you think he spewed him town there having TMI? Important question.

I'm gonna come up with an analogy that will explain my current thought process about this eventually.

To answer your question, I didn't originally think so, but since I was brought up, and I started to think about it more closely, yes. From my perspective, the only way UN could see TW as lynchbait is if he knows he's town.
@theRealMkfuba07
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 09 2016 22:08 GMT
#643
^ Yes, it is what he thinks I did. I think he did the same thing in another post (to which he hasn't replied).
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 09 2016 22:09 GMT
#644
Sweeping is a skill that many people do not, nor want to, have. Its important to realize that sometimes someone is passionate about a lynch and they believe it so much and you should give it to them. (If you think they are town).

So yes if I think hf is town I will give him his preferred lynch and I suspect he would do the same to me.

fuba
Profile Joined April 2014
United States663 Posts
September 09 2016 22:11 GMT
#645
Though this also now depends on whether or not I believe UN's definition of lynchbait is what he says it is. If it's actually more like mine, and he's downplaying it, then he's scum. If it's actually the way he describes it, I'll have to rethink it when I'm not in my current bias-mode.
@theRealMkfuba07
fuba
Profile Joined April 2014
United States663 Posts
September 09 2016 22:12 GMT
#646
On September 10 2016 07:08 NeverUnlucky wrote:
^ Yes, it is what he thinks I did. I think he did the same thing in another post (to which he hasn't replied).

Chill. That will be handled on a point-by-point basis when I'm home.
@theRealMkfuba07
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 09 2016 22:15 GMT
#647
Tbh I kinda just want to lynch into tt, grac and palmar today.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 09 2016 22:17 GMT
#648
On September 10 2016 07:12 fuba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2016 07:08 NeverUnlucky wrote:
^ Yes, it is what he thinks I did. I think he did the same thing in another post (to which he hasn't replied).

Chill. That will be handled on a point-by-point basis when I'm home.


This looks like a town post, 5 points to anyone who can say why.
fuba
Profile Joined April 2014
United States663 Posts
September 09 2016 22:19 GMT
#649
On September 10 2016 07:17 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2016 07:12 fuba wrote:
On September 10 2016 07:08 NeverUnlucky wrote:
^ Yes, it is what he thinks I did. I think he did the same thing in another post (to which he hasn't replied).

Chill. That will be handled on a point-by-point basis when I'm home.


This looks like a town post, 5 points to anyone who can say why.

Because I wrote it. I will accept my points if and when I flip.
@theRealMkfuba07
fuba
Profile Joined April 2014
United States663 Posts
September 09 2016 22:19 GMT
#650
Wait, you said looks like, not "is".

Nvm -_-
@theRealMkfuba07
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 09 2016 22:23 GMT
#651
On September 10 2016 07:11 fuba wrote:
Though this also now depends on whether or not I believe UN's definition of lynchbait is what he says it is. If it's actually more like mine, and he's downplaying it, then he's scum. If it's actually the way he describes it, I'll have to rethink it when I'm not in my current bias-mode.


I don't see how downplaying this would make me scum.

Also, you don't even scum-read me for my content/tone, why are you nitpicking this?

In any case, anybody who doubts that I'm town should ask for Calix's read on me. If she's town, and if she doesn't think that I've improved my scum play in the last month, she will say with confidence that I am town.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 09 2016 22:24 GMT
#652
You are so cute when you get down trodden fuba but have no fear Damdred won't let them,hurt you. Not while I'm around.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 09 2016 22:27 GMT
#653
On September 10 2016 07:17 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2016 07:12 fuba wrote:
On September 10 2016 07:08 NeverUnlucky wrote:
^ Yes, it is what he thinks I did. I think he did the same thing in another post (to which he hasn't replied).

Chill. That will be handled on a point-by-point basis when I'm home.


This looks like a town post, 5 points to anyone who can say why.


Everybody can say why, nobody wants your '5 points'.

He seemed frustrated towards me. Scum tend to have trouble faking emotion, sot that's why you think this looks like a town post.

However, he replied defensively to my post which wasn't aggressive in the slightest.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
September 09 2016 22:28 GMT
#654
On September 10 2016 07:08 fuba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2016 07:03 Vivax wrote:
On September 10 2016 06:58 fuba wrote:
On September 10 2016 06:44 fuba wrote:
On September 10 2016 06:33 Vivax wrote:
On September 10 2016 06:26 fuba wrote:
On September 10 2016 06:08 Vivax wrote:
On September 10 2016 04:40 NeverUnlucky wrote:

Why do you now think Vivax may be town? It looks self-serving that you state that you now town-read Vivax and scum-read Fuba in the same post. Especially since you are following my vote and these two reads are ones I share.


I don't see anything wrong about this? Isn't she allowed to have a few reads that are the same as yours? Or to change her mind?

Doesn't really seem like a reason to be suspicious of anything to me. I'm glad somebody else sees that fuba is playing very timidly to say the least. On top of it he attacked you with superbia for calling TW lynch bait, but not HF. Seems especially strange cause you were more vocal about the opinion on TW.

HF has the right to call TW lynchbait based off of meta. NU has to call him lynchbait based on his knowledge from this game. Which means he thinks or knows that TW is town. If that is not the case, then he should just think he is scum. Calling him lynchbait is at the least inconsistent with his scumread of TW. At worst it is a slip. And his intentional misinterpretation of the post he quoted is making me think slip.

How is this not obvious?


FYI Tumble is not lynch bait. When he started playing around here he was perfectly capable of concise , informative posts with lists and reasoning and stuff, and he was jailkeeper a while back and got NKd N1. Not lynched.

Not sure why he's started to go into wobbly land with his posting, but when he posts differently than in those games it's never a bad call to lynch him.

And what does this have to do with you bitching about NU for using that term but not finding it suspicious in the slightest in HF? Is there any particular wording I missed that NU used that makes it more worth noticing?

I could at least see HF having a different view of TW than you. I read the first few pages of the last game and thought TW was scum. HF was there, and said he had felt the same. In any case, it doesn't matter, because he at least has a right to an opinion of whether TW is lynchbait or not. He's seen him play as town before.

NU has not. He has no reference point from which to call TW lynchbait. Except for this game. You are lynchbait if, as town, you behave in a scummy manner. UN only has this game from which to draw a conclusion.

As I say this, I realize that I'm assuming it's his first game here rather than one of his first games here. However, assuming he's never played with TW before, my point stands strong.

No response vivax?


It's a response that seemed reasonable, but that's it. In the context of him actually scumreading TW, I don't see how you reach the conclusion that he's mafia for calling him lynch bait in whatever way.

I assume you think he spewed him town there having TMI? Important question.

I'm gonna come up with an analogy that will explain my current thought process about this eventually.

To answer your question, I didn't originally think so, but since I was brought up, and I started to think about it more closely, yes. From my perspective, the only way UN could see TW as lynchbait is if he knows he's town.


This is what I wanted to hear. Cause you pointed him spewing TW town at a time when you were scumreading TW, which makes it in my opinion a very unlikely thought to come to your mind when reading NUs post.

Or explained differently. If you're holding the belief that TW is scum, you wouldn't hold the belief that somebody just scumslipped that he's town.

Which is one more reason you're a good lynch !
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
September 09 2016 22:31 GMT
#655
On September 10 2016 07:17 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2016 07:12 fuba wrote:
On September 10 2016 07:08 NeverUnlucky wrote:
^ Yes, it is what he thinks I did. I think he did the same thing in another post (to which he hasn't replied).

Chill. That will be handled on a point-by-point basis when I'm home.


This looks like a town post, 5 points to anyone who can say why.


Cause he's phone posting while you lost yours and only a dick would remind you of that?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
September 09 2016 22:33 GMT
#656
whoops
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 09 2016 22:41 GMT
#657
I love it when your such a tease vivax it reminds me of the old days of our arguments
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 09 2016 22:52 GMT
#658
On September 10 2016 07:27 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2016 07:17 Damdred wrote:
On September 10 2016 07:12 fuba wrote:
On September 10 2016 07:08 NeverUnlucky wrote:
^ Yes, it is what he thinks I did. I think he did the same thing in another post (to which he hasn't replied).

Chill. That will be handled on a point-by-point basis when I'm home.


This looks like a town post, 5 points to anyone who can say why.


Everybody can say why, nobody wants your '5 points'.

He seemed frustrated towards me. Scum tend to have trouble faking emotion, sot that's why you think this looks like a town post.

However, he replied defensively to my post which wasn't aggressive in the slightest.


You just don't get it, you quickly shut down any form of alternative thought, you don't know if anyone wants my 5 points or even if it's a joke or something that I actually do. Your attitude even though I think your towny need a obvious work.

Aggressive doesn't mean town and aggressive doesn't mean scum so that last portion doesn't mean much to me.

As for your main reason, nope that's not really what I saw but,nice try.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 09 2016 22:56 GMT
#659
On September 10 2016 07:09 Damdred wrote:
Sweeping is a skill that many people do not, nor want to, have. Its important to realize that sometimes someone is passionate about a lynch and they believe it so much and you should give it to them. (If you think they are town).

So yes if I think hf is town I will give him his preferred lynch and I suspect he would do the same to me.



Hahahaha no we always lynch who I want to and if we don't I get annoyed.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 09 2016 22:58 GMT
#660
Also there's no way I'm ever lynching fuba today and anyone voting him is bad.
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 155 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 26m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 227
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 553
NaDa 50
TT1 13
Icarus 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm203
LuMiX0
League of Legends
JimRising 676
Other Games
summit1g11143
WinterStarcraft422
Mew2King105
ViBE89
ArmadaUGS58
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1373
BasetradeTV288
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream143
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta41
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush825
• Lourlo768
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 26m
INu's Battles
8h 26m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
11h 26m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 26m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 26m
Replay Cast
19h 26m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 7h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 12h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.