• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:36
CEST 05:36
KST 12:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9612 users

[M][T] Haunted Mansion 3 - Page 32

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 30 31 32 33 34 155 Next
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 09 2016 21:34 GMT
#621
you just sheep me and i die at night ez
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
September 09 2016 21:38 GMT
#622
palmar disappoints me which is nai. waiting until he decides to play for real
2 down, 4 to go
good times for all
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
September 09 2016 21:39 GMT
#623
On September 10 2016 06:33 Damdred wrote:
Hf is probably the biggest voice/push in general that people generally sheep. Its preferable I get him sorted early and see if I agree with him vivax. Do you not agree?


My policy with HF is to leave him on the backfire early game then decide later about his alignment. I'd only sheep him D1 in rare cases, and lynch him D1 in no cases.

Need to make sure the thread is nice, orderly and with not too much information flying around constantly to start any arguments with him, should one decide to go for his lynch.

@ Tumble

What happened to your read on NU? Is there anything in particular that made you go from waffling on him to including him in your town list?
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 09 2016 21:41 GMT
#624
On September 10 2016 06:26 fuba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2016 06:08 Vivax wrote:
On September 10 2016 04:40 NeverUnlucky wrote:

Why do you now think Vivax may be town? It looks self-serving that you state that you now town-read Vivax and scum-read Fuba in the same post. Especially since you are following my vote and these two reads are ones I share.


I don't see anything wrong about this? Isn't she allowed to have a few reads that are the same as yours? Or to change her mind?

Doesn't really seem like a reason to be suspicious of anything to me. I'm glad somebody else sees that fuba is playing very timidly to say the least. On top of it he attacked you with superbia for calling TW lynch bait, but not HF. Seems especially strange cause you were more vocal about the opinion on TW.

HF has the right to call TW lynchbait based off of meta. NU has to call him lynchbait based on his knowledge from this game. Which means he thinks or knows that TW is town. If that is not the case, then he should just think he is scum. Calling him lynchbait is at the least inconsistent with his scumread of TW. At worst it is a slip. And his intentional misinterpretation of the post he quoted is making me think slip.

How is this not obvious?


Lynch bait = Bad play. Nothing to do with SR/TR.

Yes, I think he could be scum (if that wasn't already clear enough).

What 'intentional misinterpretation' are you talking about?

Why is your whole contribution this game only related to me and most specifically on this particular point?

"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 09 2016 21:44 GMT
#625
On September 10 2016 06:33 Damdred wrote:
Hf is probably the biggest voice/push in general that people generally sheep. Its preferable I get him sorted early and see if I agree with him vivax. Do you not agree?


People... Why don't you make reads for yourself instead of relying on others?

Damdred is the second person who explicitly said he was going to sheep a more vocal person. That's whack.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
fuba
Profile Joined April 2014
United States663 Posts
September 09 2016 21:44 GMT
#626
On September 10 2016 06:33 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2016 06:26 fuba wrote:
On September 10 2016 06:08 Vivax wrote:
On September 10 2016 04:40 NeverUnlucky wrote:

Why do you now think Vivax may be town? It looks self-serving that you state that you now town-read Vivax and scum-read Fuba in the same post. Especially since you are following my vote and these two reads are ones I share.


I don't see anything wrong about this? Isn't she allowed to have a few reads that are the same as yours? Or to change her mind?

Doesn't really seem like a reason to be suspicious of anything to me. I'm glad somebody else sees that fuba is playing very timidly to say the least. On top of it he attacked you with superbia for calling TW lynch bait, but not HF. Seems especially strange cause you were more vocal about the opinion on TW.

HF has the right to call TW lynchbait based off of meta. NU has to call him lynchbait based on his knowledge from this game. Which means he thinks or knows that TW is town. If that is not the case, then he should just think he is scum. Calling him lynchbait is at the least inconsistent with his scumread of TW. At worst it is a slip. And his intentional misinterpretation of the post he quoted is making me think slip.

How is this not obvious?


FYI Tumble is not lynch bait. When he started playing around here he was perfectly capable of concise , informative posts with lists and reasoning and stuff, and he was jailkeeper a while back and got NKd N1. Not lynched.

Not sure why he's started to go into wobbly land with his posting, but when he posts differently than in those games it's never a bad call to lynch him.

And what does this have to do with you bitching about NU for using that term but not finding it suspicious in the slightest in HF? Is there any particular wording I missed that NU used that makes it more worth noticing?

I could at least see HF having a different view of TW than you. I read the first few pages of the last game and thought TW was scum. HF was there, and said he had felt the same. In any case, it doesn't matter, because he at least has a right to an opinion of whether TW is lynchbait or not. He's seen him play as town before.

NU has not. He has no reference point from which to call TW lynchbait. Except for this game. You are lynchbait if, as town, you behave in a scummy manner. UN only has this game from which to draw a conclusion.

As I say this, I realize that I'm assuming it's his first game here rather than one of his first games here. However, assuming he's never played with TW before, my point stands strong.
@theRealMkfuba07
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 09 2016 21:45 GMT
#627
On September 10 2016 06:38 Tumblewood wrote:
palmar disappoints me which is nai. waiting until he decides to play for real
2 down, 4 to go


On September 10 2016 06:34 Tumblewood wrote:
damdred is disappointing enough that I think he is scum. yea, phone stuff, but ehhh for now damdred is scum


What's the difference between the two? Why is an argument scum indicative of one and NAI for the other?
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
September 09 2016 21:45 GMT
#628
Going to be ballsy and call town on Grack btw. I dived his scum game a short while back and it's nothing like him. He pretends to be helpful there. Here he's openly defiant, jokes, and even posts pictures.

HF is invited to fight me over this.
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
September 09 2016 21:46 GMT
#629
grack is not as impressive as I once remembered him. demoted from probable town to null
superbia has 6 pages so I am skimming and although he hasn't said anything smart yet I don't think he is scum. still see no reason to townread him though so slight townlean
good times for all
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 09 2016 21:48 GMT
#630
On September 10 2016 06:39 Vivax wrote:

@ Tumble

What happened to your read on NU? Is there anything in particular that made you go from waffling on him to including him in your town list?


He said something like "Oh, 7 games, he's a noob. According to my newbie tells, he is town." Go figure what that means, zzz.

On September 10 2016 06:38 Tumblewood wrote:
palmar disappoints me which is nai. waiting until he decides to play for real
2 down, 4 to go


Forgot to add that you shouldn't wait for him to play, but rather pushing him to formulate a read on him, much like I did with Skynx.

"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
fuba
Profile Joined April 2014
United States663 Posts
September 09 2016 21:49 GMT
#631
And if the issue is that we have different definitions of lynchbait, I may have e to reevaluate everything I said, and so should he.
@theRealMkfuba07
fuba
Profile Joined April 2014
United States663 Posts
September 09 2016 21:49 GMT
#632
Gonna address your earlier post once I get home and walk the dog. Need quotes and such.
@theRealMkfuba07
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 09 2016 21:50 GMT
#633
On September 10 2016 06:46 Tumblewood wrote:
grack is not as impressive as I once remembered him. demoted from probable town to null
superbia has 6 pages so I am skimming and although he hasn't said anything smart yet I don't think he is scum. still see no reason to townread him though so slight townlean


Saying smart things is NAI.

You see no reason to town-read him, so you slight town-read him? lmao.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
September 09 2016 21:50 GMT
#634
tictock is an appetizing plynch. especially since he was mediocre while he was here. I have 0 opposition to lynching him given that he isn't doing shit alive
unrelated: do any of you think it is townie or just nai that super said he would lurk for most of D1 and didn't? I'm tempering my reaction because I know he could have not meant anything by it + Show Spoiler [cough cough] +
kush
but it makes him look a little better imo
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
September 09 2016 21:52 GMT
#635
On September 10 2016 06:50 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2016 06:46 Tumblewood wrote:
grack is not as impressive as I once remembered him. demoted from probable town to null
superbia has 6 pages so I am skimming and although he hasn't said anything smart yet I don't think he is scum. still see no reason to townread him though so slight townlean


Saying smart things is NAI.

You see no reason to town-read him, so you slight town-read him? lmao.

lol everyone's town tell on superbia is "he has/hasn't said something smart yet". mostly because he cba as scum to do it.
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
September 09 2016 21:53 GMT
#636
HF IS SOMETHING I HAVE TO GO
good times for all
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 09 2016 21:54 GMT
#637
On September 10 2016 06:50 Tumblewood wrote:
tictock is an appetizing plynch. especially since he was mediocre while he was here. I have 0 opposition to lynching him given that he isn't doing shit alive
unrelated: do any of you think it is townie or just nai that super said he would lurk for most of D1 and didn't? I'm tempering my reaction because I know he could have not meant anything by it + Show Spoiler [cough cough] +
kush
but it makes him look a little better imo


Pretty sure it's NAI. He said he wouldn't be active in the following 28 hours due to traveling. He said he was going to be lurking before he received his role, so I think this is NAI.

Would you say that you were good while you were here then?
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
fuba
Profile Joined April 2014
United States663 Posts
September 09 2016 21:58 GMT
#638
On September 10 2016 06:44 fuba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2016 06:33 Vivax wrote:
On September 10 2016 06:26 fuba wrote:
On September 10 2016 06:08 Vivax wrote:
On September 10 2016 04:40 NeverUnlucky wrote:

Why do you now think Vivax may be town? It looks self-serving that you state that you now town-read Vivax and scum-read Fuba in the same post. Especially since you are following my vote and these two reads are ones I share.


I don't see anything wrong about this? Isn't she allowed to have a few reads that are the same as yours? Or to change her mind?

Doesn't really seem like a reason to be suspicious of anything to me. I'm glad somebody else sees that fuba is playing very timidly to say the least. On top of it he attacked you with superbia for calling TW lynch bait, but not HF. Seems especially strange cause you were more vocal about the opinion on TW.

HF has the right to call TW lynchbait based off of meta. NU has to call him lynchbait based on his knowledge from this game. Which means he thinks or knows that TW is town. If that is not the case, then he should just think he is scum. Calling him lynchbait is at the least inconsistent with his scumread of TW. At worst it is a slip. And his intentional misinterpretation of the post he quoted is making me think slip.

How is this not obvious?


FYI Tumble is not lynch bait. When he started playing around here he was perfectly capable of concise , informative posts with lists and reasoning and stuff, and he was jailkeeper a while back and got NKd N1. Not lynched.

Not sure why he's started to go into wobbly land with his posting, but when he posts differently than in those games it's never a bad call to lynch him.

And what does this have to do with you bitching about NU for using that term but not finding it suspicious in the slightest in HF? Is there any particular wording I missed that NU used that makes it more worth noticing?

I could at least see HF having a different view of TW than you. I read the first few pages of the last game and thought TW was scum. HF was there, and said he had felt the same. In any case, it doesn't matter, because he at least has a right to an opinion of whether TW is lynchbait or not. He's seen him play as town before.

NU has not. He has no reference point from which to call TW lynchbait. Except for this game. You are lynchbait if, as town, you behave in a scummy manner. UN only has this game from which to draw a conclusion.

As I say this, I realize that I'm assuming it's his first game here rather than one of his first games here. However, assuming he's never played with TW before, my point stands strong.

No response vivax?
@theRealMkfuba07
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
September 09 2016 21:59 GMT
#639
Superbia lurking or not is irrelevant. He instead chose to do the opposite and spam 3 pages of one liners while setup talking. Probably cause it's the exact opposite of what he announced he'd do.

And your reasoning on him is really shoddy as well. "Superbia has not done something that would make him town, but I don't think he's scum, hence he's a slight townlean". Wut? At least give us another reason for you believing he's town, even if it's something unimpressive.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 09 2016 22:02 GMT
#640
On September 10 2016 06:45 Vivax wrote:
Going to be ballsy and call town on Grack btw. I dived his scum game a short while back and it's nothing like him. He pretends to be helpful there. Here he's openly defiant, jokes, and even posts pictures.

HF is invited to fight me over this.

Lol yeah I've been a bit of an ass today. I dunno if I'm going to read through the thread today but I definitely do intend on putting some time in before the lynch.
Prev 1 30 31 32 33 34 155 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 24m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 227
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 529
NaDa 49
TT1 15
Leta 10
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm203
League of Legends
JimRising 676
Other Games
summit1g11143
WinterStarcraft415
Mew2King105
ViBE90
ArmadaUGS57
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1356
BasetradeTV288
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream143
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta43
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush825
• Lourlo768
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 24m
INu's Battles
8h 24m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
11h 24m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 24m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 24m
Replay Cast
19h 24m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 7h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 12h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.