• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:12
CEST 14:12
KST 21:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10087 users

[M][T] Haunted Mansion 3 - Page 30

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 155 Next
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
September 09 2016 18:43 GMT
#581
On September 10 2016 03:40 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2016 03:39 Skynx wrote:
On September 10 2016 03:25 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On September 10 2016 03:15 Skynx wrote:
3 ppl spend 3 pages discussing simplest mechanics literally.

You get lynched, you can cop check for that night. Once per game only one of those who get lynched can vigi shot instead of a check.
You get nk'd, you can protect someone following night.

Anyway don't want to stir up mechanics discussion again but might aswell put my stance on it.
I mean write whatever you want on your message, it can get manipulated so doesn't really matter what you put in it. However dead can decide on their collective vote accordingly to the message, if it is unchanged then their vote will be manipulated that they know for sure. If it is changed then you know your vote is safe.


All of this is obvious and has already been said. Looks like a filler/fluff post.

I'm so close to ignoring you forever. Shall i just lend you my password and let you play from my account? Anything I write seems to be inadequate for your whatever righteousness-o-meter. I let you know how I'm playing, I read through and comment on what I like and you keep saying "that's been mentioned", "fluff/filler post" whatever.

As i said those 3 literally spent 3 pages filling their filter with stuff about mechanics and you call this one post useless.

See, this was a good point.

Yeah i know its good, stop stating the obvious
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
September 09 2016 19:06 GMT
#582
Shape is being shape and posting walls of comments on stuff. You have any reads bro, particularly on fuba and hf? Bonus points for relating gif.

"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
September 09 2016 19:06 GMT
#583
Also NU, you're lucky Chezinu or Moosy are not in the game you would be on suicide watch otherwise.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 09 2016 19:07 GMT
#584
On September 10 2016 04:06 Skynx wrote:
Also NU, you're lucky Chezinu or Moosy are not in the game you would be on suicide watch otherwise.

Lol, tell me about it.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 09 2016 19:12 GMT
#585
hey vivax link me that post about the shorter version then i'm supremely lazy
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
September 09 2016 19:13 GMT
#586
I'll throw Super in the town pile for reactionary posts around 20-22.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
September 09 2016 19:17 GMT
#587
All meanwhile Palmar has been super underwhelming.
Evidence: his filter.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 09 2016 19:19 GMT
#588
yes just like a town palmar is possible of doing
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
September 09 2016 19:20 GMT
#589
On September 10 2016 00:58 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2016 00:54 Tumblewood wrote:
actually I am too waffly on NU to call him fully town just yet. he is too experienced and too wtf for me to make a newbie call. but I think he is town, even though he does stupid shit like have 5 scumreads or argue about how I need to explain everything


Cool talk about mafia pls.

idk who that is. I think hf's points on tt are mostly blown out of proportion if that's what you mean. posts are created faster than I can read and post about them all so until 2:15ish (pst) I can't really do that
On September 10 2016 00:59 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2016 00:54 Tumblewood wrote:
actually I am too waffly on NU to call him fully town just yet. he is too experienced and too wtf for me to make a newbie call. but I think he is town, even though he does stupid shit like have 5 scumreads or argue about how I need to explain everything


This is my 7th FM game. I'm not too experienced for anyone to read.

How the fuck do you call me too experienced and newbie in the same sentence?

There are two methods to find the scum:
1. Go for town-reads and find scum by PoE.
2. Find the scumminess in players' posts.

We all use both manners, but we tend to favor one over the other. For instance, Damdred only has town-reads so far, so he has a preference for 1., while I have 5 scum-reads, so I like 2. better. Having 5 scum-reads is neither stupid nor AI.

How about...
... you actually explain 'everything'? I won't ask you to explain anything if you do explain them, zzz.

ok only seven games means you can probably be read by the tells I use for newbies, which leads me to call you town
will be back soon (TM)
good times for all
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
September 09 2016 19:22 GMT
#590
On September 10 2016 04:19 Holyflare wrote:
yes just like a town palmar is possible of doing

What do you mean? His entire filter has like no content at all he has been around, had time to react on stuff.

You saying we should just ignore all that and tr him cuz it fits his meta?
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 09 2016 19:25 GMT
#591
On September 10 2016 04:20 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2016 00:58 Superbia wrote:
On September 10 2016 00:54 Tumblewood wrote:
actually I am too waffly on NU to call him fully town just yet. he is too experienced and too wtf for me to make a newbie call. but I think he is town, even though he does stupid shit like have 5 scumreads or argue about how I need to explain everything


Cool talk about mafia pls.

idk who that is. I think hf's points on tt are mostly blown out of proportion if that's what you mean. posts are created faster than I can read and post about them all so until 2:15ish (pst) I can't really do that
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2016 00:59 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On September 10 2016 00:54 Tumblewood wrote:
actually I am too waffly on NU to call him fully town just yet. he is too experienced and too wtf for me to make a newbie call. but I think he is town, even though he does stupid shit like have 5 scumreads or argue about how I need to explain everything


This is my 7th FM game. I'm not too experienced for anyone to read.

How the fuck do you call me too experienced and newbie in the same sentence?

There are two methods to find the scum:
1. Go for town-reads and find scum by PoE.
2. Find the scumminess in players' posts.

We all use both manners, but we tend to favor one over the other. For instance, Damdred only has town-reads so far, so he has a preference for 1., while I have 5 scum-reads, so I like 2. better. Having 5 scum-reads is neither stupid nor AI.

How about...
... you actually explain 'everything'? I won't ask you to explain anything if you do explain them, zzz.

ok only seven games means you can probably be read by the tells I use for newbies, which leads me to call you town
will be back soon (TM)


wut

You have some sort of chart with scumtells and amount of games played?

Why do you even read newbies differently? It makes no sense.

If Moosy and Cheruzin are like him, yes, I would be on the suicide watch.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 09 2016 19:27 GMT
#592
On September 10 2016 04:22 Skynx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2016 04:19 Holyflare wrote:
yes just like a town palmar is possible of doing

What do you mean? His entire filter has like no content at all he has been around, had time to react on stuff.

You saying we should just ignore all that and tr him cuz it fits his meta?

On September 10 2016 04:19 Holyflare wrote:
yes just like a town palmar is possible of doing

Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
September 09 2016 19:30 GMT
#593
Oh ok then
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
September 09 2016 19:31 GMT
#594
So NU's sensationalist post about fuba was enough for me to look through two filters. This level of productivity will not stand.

I'm back to thinking Vivax could be town again. I should probably take notes so that I stop freaking out every time Vivax does something possibly vaguely scummy but nah.

And now that I'm not so skeptical of Vivax's intentions, I'm actually starting to see the case against fuba. He rarely gives his own views, preferring to use other people to push them forward (lots of "I agree with this" or "this" kind of posts) which not only shows that he lacks initiative but it's a way of evading accountability for pushing certain positions. If a position backfires, it puts him in a place to attack the person who initially proposed the idea.

He is self-centred (saying things like "I disagree with this being scummy because it can apply to me") which is self-serving because it shows that he is paying attention to how his actions could be perceived by others and that he's trying to not associate the things he does with scum.

There is this post where he sets himself up for making crappy posts for...most of the game.

On September 09 2016 11:46 fuba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2016 11:40 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On September 09 2016 11:33 fuba wrote:
On September 09 2016 09:26 Tumblewood wrote:
fuba also seems pretty cool

While I appreciate it, it always makes me uncomfortable when people town read me, especially D1 XD


C) Why did you specify "especially D1"?

C) I have no idea what to do D1. It tends to get me in hot water early. Really, I'm not all that great until a few days have passed. Great at hyper-analyzing everything everyone's said at a later date, though.


Also I was going to quote the posts where he says "oh I disagree because I do X thing" but my internet decided to turn into a snail halfway through with quoting so post numbers are 242, 245, 246 (pg 13?)

Anyway this is enough for me to move away from TT at the very least. Even though I can't say I town-read TT, fuba's filter is more problematic. He had no problems voting for him (as Vivax noted earlier) and bandwagoning a scum mate on Day 1 seems like a dumb strategy for scum to take, so I doubt TT/ fuba are a scum duo.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 09 2016 19:36 GMT
#595
Let me ask you Calix, what if he does the same in every game? Does the post become not scummy and not:

There is this post where he sets himself up for making crappy posts for...most of the game.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 09 2016 19:40 GMT
#596
What was sensationalist about meh post?

Which filters did you look into? Vivax and Fuba?

Why do you now think Vivax may be town? It looks self-serving that you state that you now town-read Vivax and scum-read Fuba in the same post. Especially since you are following my vote and these two reads are ones I share.

Why do you say "I can't say I town-read TT" rather than saying you sr/nr him? The wording is bizarre to say the least...

Back to null-reading Calix.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 09 2016 19:40 GMT
#597
I like you now ^
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
September 09 2016 19:50 GMT
#598
On September 10 2016 04:36 Holyflare wrote:
Let me ask you Calix, what if he does the same in every game? Does the post become not scummy and not:

Show nested quote +
There is this post where he sets himself up for making crappy posts for...most of the game.


If you're claiming that he says that every game then it becomes NAI for him.

On September 10 2016 04:40 NeverUnlucky wrote:
What was sensationalist about meh post?

Which filters did you look into? Vivax and Fuba?

Why do you now think Vivax may be town? It looks self-serving that you state that you now town-read Vivax and scum-read Fuba in the same post. Especially since you are following my vote and these two reads are ones I share.

Why do you say "I can't say I town-read TT" rather than saying you sr/nr him? The wording is bizarre to say the least...

Back to null-reading Calix.


1. You really have to ask? You claimed that fuba 'scum slipped' and used the fail logic of 'conditionals are really scummy guise' (which you already know I disagree with)

2. Vivax and Fuba, yeah.

3. Because I reread his posts and realised that the things I was individually suspecting him for didn't hold up when looking at the bigger picture of how he was playing.

4. Because I can't say I town-read TT? Duh. Someone else being scummy doesn't invalidate the original reason that I scum-read TT. (which still hasn't been addressed iirc) What are you even expecting to get out of asking that?

5. Good. I'd rather you fuck off.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 09 2016 20:03 GMT
#599
On September 10 2016 04:50 Calix wrote:
If you're claiming that he says that every game then it becomes NAI for him.


Backing off from your read.

1. You really have to ask? You claimed that fuba 'scum slipped' and used the fail logic of 'conditionals are really scummy guise' (which you already know I disagree with)


Uh, I said that the addition of 'when' to a conditional was scummy. Conditionals themselves are not. By adding 'when', he implied that he knew that TW was going to flip town. That's the slip.

2. Vivax and Fuba, yeah.


x

3. Because I reread his posts and realised that the things I was individually suspecting him for didn't hold up when looking at the bigger picture of how he was playing.


You have to admit that the timing is odd.

4. Because I can't say I town-read TT? Duh. Someone else being scummy doesn't invalidate the original reason that I scum-read TT. (which still hasn't been addressed iirc) What are you even expecting to get out of asking that?


Why not just say you sr TT? It looks like there's a barrier between what you say and what you think, alike scums.

5. Good. I'd rather you fuck off.


You knew exactly what you were getting into by /signing into this game. Of course I was going to annoy you, I am not ever giving you another free pass. I'm not fucking off, deal with it.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
September 09 2016 20:10 GMT
#600
On September 10 2016 05:03 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2016 04:50 Calix wrote:
If you're claiming that he says that every game then it becomes NAI for him.


Backing off from your read.

Show nested quote +
1. You really have to ask? You claimed that fuba 'scum slipped' and used the fail logic of 'conditionals are really scummy guise' (which you already know I disagree with)


Uh, I said that the addition of 'when' to a conditional was scummy. Conditionals themselves are not. By adding 'when', he implied that he knew that TW was going to flip town. That's the slip.

Show nested quote +
2. Vivax and Fuba, yeah.


x

Show nested quote +
3. Because I reread his posts and realised that the things I was individually suspecting him for didn't hold up when looking at the bigger picture of how he was playing.


You have to admit that the timing is odd.

Show nested quote +
4. Because I can't say I town-read TT? Duh. Someone else being scummy doesn't invalidate the original reason that I scum-read TT. (which still hasn't been addressed iirc) What are you even expecting to get out of asking that?


Why not just say you sr TT? It looks like there's a barrier between what you say and what you think, alike scums.

Show nested quote +
5. Good. I'd rather you fuck off.


You knew exactly what you were getting into by /signing into this game. Of course I was going to annoy you, I am not ever giving you another free pass. I'm not fucking off, deal with it.


1. I'm not 'backing off my read' you moron. If someone does X thing every game, it means it's NAI. Nowhere did I say or imply that I was reconsidering my fuba scum-read because I'm not.

2. Point.

3. No it isn't. See below.

4. Because scum-reading TT and fuba doesn't make sense as I don't think both of them are on a scum team. Therefore one of them has to be town. But I don't actually have anything from TT's posts to town-read him. This isn't hard to comprehend.

5. So you admit that you're specifically targeting me more than you would anyone else...because of one game where you deliberately chose not to read any of my posts and ended up losing the game for town. Holy shit.

The fact that you feel entitled to do that just because of a fuck-up that YOU made in another game is unbelievable.
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 155 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
IntoTheiNu 947
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
ByuN vs KrystianerLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings192
CranKy Ducklings SOOP19
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech32
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 36312
Shuttle 12728
FanTaSy 1732
Hyuk 1144
BeSt 572
Horang2 530
Pusan 337
Mini 311
Stork 255
EffOrt 200
[ Show more ]
Last 159
Killer 138
Zeus 136
Mind 88
ggaemo 71
sorry 62
Hyun 61
Snow 51
PianO 46
Sea.KH 42
Soma 38
ToSsGirL 34
Hm[arnc] 31
Bale 31
JYJ 21
Aegong 18
hero 17
zelot 15
NaDa 12
Sacsri 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Noble 7
Dota 2
Dendi772
XcaliburYe361
Counter-Strike
fl0m1984
byalli879
x6flipin539
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu36
Other Games
gofns41680
singsing3010
B2W.Neo970
Hui .139
Livibee115
ArmadaUGS81
Mew2King61
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick680
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream66
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
2h 48m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 48m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 48m
Replay Cast
10h 48m
Afreeca Starleague
21h 48m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
22h 48m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 3h
Replay Cast
1d 10h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 21h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 22h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.