• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:36
CEST 03:36
KST 10:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8938 users

[M][T] Haunted Mansion 3 - Page 29

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 155 Next
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 09 2016 17:19 GMT
#561
when did I call you scum?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 09 2016 17:20 GMT
#562
apart from that time I called you scummy
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 09 2016 17:21 GMT
#563
This game is quite simple, either Ticktock is mafia or he isn't and then Grackaroni is mafia. Job done, game day 1 sorted, I'll do some sick saves when mafia are forced to kill me.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 09 2016 17:25 GMT
#564
The only time I have seen someone defend someone so hard when they've done shit all the entire game and someone makes a case on them day 1 the defender has been mafia so probably Grack is actually the most suspicious of them all.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 09 2016 17:26 GMT
#565
On September 10 2016 02:20 Holyflare wrote:
apart from that time I called you scummy

You also said that me not sheeping you made me scum and that me voting a Brit dude confirmed me as mafia, but this was trolling.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
September 09 2016 17:30 GMT
#566
HF I've already done the simplified explaining of why super is mafia.

I'd like to see an explaining for why he's town that doesn't include something like his activity which is his filter being made up by 50 % his name and site layout and 50 % actual post content while "trying to break the setup" (bitch please).
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
September 09 2016 17:32 GMT
#567
On September 10 2016 01:38 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2016 01:34 Calix wrote:

Uh yes? People generally have opinions on popular topics of discussion, especially when suspects are being discussed. Why would you not want to give yours? Even if you don't think you have anything new to add, saying something like "I agree with X" is still better than nothing.


What is your take on the Vivax - Superbia showdown hen?

Show nested quote +
What game are you referring to, Hype Mafia?


Please tell me you aren't going to go read other games to meta-read someone/understand someone's behavior...

Show nested quote +
So associations/ narratives?

duh


I prefer to have the person I'm talking to answer my posts, not a spokesperson.

I don't consider it a 'showdown' actually, just two people being jumpy around each other. Vivax analysed some of Superbia's posts, Superbia responded and Vivax repeated the points when stating his scum-read on Superbia. Also Superbia accused Vivax of OMGUS which seemed out of nowhere, but I don't remember Superbia's previous scum-read on Vivax. Granted, I only skim-read it so this opinion is shit, but nothing Vivax pointed out is that scummy (seemed more theoretical, like when he was saying "Superbia could be trying to make Calix scum-read NU", so stuff like that is too...abstract (for lack of a better word) to appeal to me)

I didn't see anything that only scum would do from either of them. I might reread that later and revise my 'thoughts' but don't hold your breath.

lmao. This game is active/ spammy enough for me. Hell no am I going to look at this thread and decide "ah yes I shall spend time reading another game". I haven't properly looked through any 'filters' yet if I am honest.

I'd rather try and motivate myself to do that before EOD and see if I can find something. That whole 'finding shit that only scum would say' is why I'm not full-on scum-reading Vivax, by the way, because while scum COULD play like him, I don't recall him doing anything that only scum would do. Don't know if that makes much sense but that's where my thoughts are atm with him.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
September 09 2016 17:37 GMT
#568
Calling Omgus on an argument is a cheap way of trying to pass the ball to me and put me on the backfoot of actually having to explain myself. And consequently gets ignored like it deserves to be.

Besides he can do that with a lot of people, even if he just hinted at thinking they might be mafia. He claims I posted for the sake of posting at the beginning of the game yet didn't mention examples or pushed me for it.

Good at spamming the thread with irrelevant content, bad at actually doing stuff, in a scummy way. Attacks at him get deflected with jokes/omgus/asking the thread if he should bother.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 09 2016 17:43 GMT
#569
Omgus is nai on its own. I believe you were going to call me mafia before you looked at my filter, given yoir mindset displayed so far. Anyway friday evening so later
Minimal effort.
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
September 09 2016 17:48 GMT
#570
Back soon, picking up from 14
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
fuba
Profile Joined April 2014
United States663 Posts
September 09 2016 17:53 GMT
#571
I'd thought that "lynchbait" is when a player is prone to attracting votes as town, which would indicate a TW town read from NU, given that he doesn't have any knowledge of TW's meta. And I was well aware that this is contrary to his general thoughts on TW at that point in the game. That's why I wouldn't really revisit it unless TW flips town (if/when that happens). I.E. if TW flips town, this could have been a slip.

Actually, mentioning that he's lynchbait is counterproductive to getting TW lynched, so why even mention it? Gonna need to think about this more after work - need my computer in front of me XD
@theRealMkfuba07
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
September 09 2016 17:56 GMT
#572
Soooo much wifom in 14 that i cant even...
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 09 2016 18:10 GMT
#573
On September 10 2016 02:32 Calix wrote:I prefer to have the person I'm talking to answer my posts, not a spokesperson.


A spokesperson, eh? I wasn't speaking on Vivax's behalf, the comments I made were my own.

Cut off being cold n' oblivious to me. With all the inferences you've made so far, you're no better than the pussy-footing Cryptonic, SJ, and DW. Be direct or GTFO.

I'd rather try and motivate myself to do that before EOD and see if I can find something. That whole 'finding shit that only scum would say' is why I'm not full-on scum-reading Vivax, by the way, because while scum COULD play like him, I don't recall him doing anything that only scum would do. Don't know if that makes much sense but that's where my thoughts are atm with him.


He is my strongest town-read, so, yes, you will need to filter his posts and make a case on him for me to have a paradigm shift.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
September 09 2016 18:15 GMT
#574
3 ppl spend 3 pages discussing simplest mechanics literally.

You get lynched, you can cop check for that night. Once per game only one of those who get lynched can vigi shot instead of a check.
You get nk'd, you can protect someone following night.

Anyway don't want to stir up mechanics discussion again but might aswell put my stance on it.
I mean write whatever you want on your message, it can get manipulated so doesn't really matter what you put in it. However dead can decide on their collective vote accordingly to the message, if it is unchanged then their vote will be manipulated that they know for sure. If it is changed then you know your vote is safe.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
September 09 2016 18:18 GMT
#575
On September 10 2016 03:10 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2016 02:32 Calix wrote:I prefer to have the person I'm talking to answer my posts, not a spokesperson.


A spokesperson, eh? I wasn't speaking on Vivax's behalf, the comments I made were my own.

Cut off being cold n' oblivious to me. With all the inferences you've made so far, you're no better than the pussy-footing Cryptonic, SJ, and DW. Be direct or GTFO.

Show nested quote +
I'd rather try and motivate myself to do that before EOD and see if I can find something. That whole 'finding shit that only scum would say' is why I'm not full-on scum-reading Vivax, by the way, because while scum COULD play like him, I don't recall him doing anything that only scum would do. Don't know if that makes much sense but that's where my thoughts are atm with him.


He is my strongest town-read, so, yes, you will need to filter his posts and make a case on him for me to have a paradigm shift.


No.

"you're no better than the pussy-footing Cryptonic, SJ, and DW" - I laugh at this.

What makes you town-read him so strongly? If you don't want to explain yourself then just ignore this post and I'll take the hint.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 09 2016 18:23 GMT
#576
On September 10 2016 02:53 fuba wrote:
I'd thought that "lynchbait" is when a player is prone to attracting votes as town, which would indicate a TW town read from NU, given that he doesn't have any knowledge of TW's meta. And I was well aware that this is contrary to his general thoughts on TW at that point in the game. That's why I wouldn't really revisit it unless TW flips town (if/when that happens). I.E. if TW flips town, this could have been a slip.

Actually, mentioning that he's lynchbait is counterproductive to getting TW lynched, so why even mention it? Gonna need to think about this more after work - need my computer in front of me XD


Odd that you change your stance on this point after Vivax and I called you out for it.

Calling him bad =/= town-reading him.

What does my knowledge of TW's meta have to do with any of this?

"That's why I wouldn't really revisit it unless TW flips town (if/when that happens). I.E. if TW flips town, this could have been a slip."
So you know he is going to flip town with the addition of the 'when'. I do not see why else you found the need to add this word after 'if' which is a conditional, meaning you know he's town. Scumslip.
You're also trying to tie up TW's flip to me which is scummy as fuck. IE - X flipped town and was pushed by Y, therefore Y is scum. You are already setting up a mislynch on me knowing that TW will flip town.

What makes you say that I wanted him lynched? Scum-read =/= desire to lynch

Fuba is scum.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 09 2016 18:25 GMT
#577
On September 10 2016 03:15 Skynx wrote:
3 ppl spend 3 pages discussing simplest mechanics literally.

You get lynched, you can cop check for that night. Once per game only one of those who get lynched can vigi shot instead of a check.
You get nk'd, you can protect someone following night.

Anyway don't want to stir up mechanics discussion again but might aswell put my stance on it.
I mean write whatever you want on your message, it can get manipulated so doesn't really matter what you put in it. However dead can decide on their collective vote accordingly to the message, if it is unchanged then their vote will be manipulated that they know for sure. If it is changed then you know your vote is safe.


All of this is obvious and has already been said. Looks like a filler/fluff post.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 09 2016 18:30 GMT
#578
On September 10 2016 03:18 Calix wrote:No.


I cannot deal with your hypocrisy and smartass-ery. If you cannot be honest with me, I've nothing to do with you.

"you're no better than the pussy-footing Cryptonic, SJ, and DW" - I laugh at this.


x

What makes you town-read him so strongly? If you don't want to explain yourself then just ignore this post and I'll take the hint.


Basically all of the reasons you can think I would give to defend a tr and would discredit me for.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
September 09 2016 18:39 GMT
#579
On September 10 2016 03:25 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2016 03:15 Skynx wrote:
3 ppl spend 3 pages discussing simplest mechanics literally.

You get lynched, you can cop check for that night. Once per game only one of those who get lynched can vigi shot instead of a check.
You get nk'd, you can protect someone following night.

Anyway don't want to stir up mechanics discussion again but might aswell put my stance on it.
I mean write whatever you want on your message, it can get manipulated so doesn't really matter what you put in it. However dead can decide on their collective vote accordingly to the message, if it is unchanged then their vote will be manipulated that they know for sure. If it is changed then you know your vote is safe.


All of this is obvious and has already been said. Looks like a filler/fluff post.

I'm so close to ignoring you forever. Shall i just lend you my password and let you play from my account? Anything I write seems to be inadequate for your whatever righteousness-o-meter. I let you know how I'm playing, I read through and comment on what I like and you keep saying "that's been mentioned", "fluff/filler post" whatever.

As i said those 3 literally spent 3 pages filling their filter with stuff about mechanics and you call this one post useless.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 09 2016 18:40 GMT
#580
On September 10 2016 03:39 Skynx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2016 03:25 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On September 10 2016 03:15 Skynx wrote:
3 ppl spend 3 pages discussing simplest mechanics literally.

You get lynched, you can cop check for that night. Once per game only one of those who get lynched can vigi shot instead of a check.
You get nk'd, you can protect someone following night.

Anyway don't want to stir up mechanics discussion again but might aswell put my stance on it.
I mean write whatever you want on your message, it can get manipulated so doesn't really matter what you put in it. However dead can decide on their collective vote accordingly to the message, if it is unchanged then their vote will be manipulated that they know for sure. If it is changed then you know your vote is safe.


All of this is obvious and has already been said. Looks like a filler/fluff post.

I'm so close to ignoring you forever. Shall i just lend you my password and let you play from my account? Anything I write seems to be inadequate for your whatever righteousness-o-meter. I let you know how I'm playing, I read through and comment on what I like and you keep saying "that's been mentioned", "fluff/filler post" whatever.

As i said those 3 literally spent 3 pages filling their filter with stuff about mechanics and you call this one post useless.

See, this was a good point.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 155 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 24m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 51
NaDa 24
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm230
LuMiX0
Other Games
summit1g9362
JimRising 744
ViBE149
ArmadaUGS97
Mew2King91
Trikslyr31
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1302
BasetradeTV168
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream117
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 114
• davetesta55
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
8h 24m
INu's Battles
10h 24m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
13h 24m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 24m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 24m
Replay Cast
21h 24m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 8h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 9h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.