• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:33
CEST 07:33
KST 14:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7507 users

[M][T] Haunted Mansion 3 - Page 27

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 155 Next
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
September 09 2016 16:01 GMT
#521
On September 10 2016 00:46 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2016 00:45 Skynx wrote:
HF is town for tunnel on TT easiest read so far.

Tunneling is NAI.

On September 10 2016 00:53 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2016 00:45 Skynx wrote:
HF is town for tunnel on TT easiest read so far.


What the fuck lol

I mean first there is meta, from the games at least I've seen him play maf HF is very swingy and undecisive unless he's bussing.
Second, when I was going thru the thread I didn't like TT either 1st because of the entry 2nd for the post i quoted some way back. When you see someone one the same page as you they are usually town cuz scum somehow has to scumread people on wrong grounds.

Thats about it really, bare in mind I'm only in p12 so far.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
September 09 2016 16:02 GMT
#522
Vivax, if you had to pick two scum-reads and two town-reads, who would you pick?

And why? (for the scum-reads at least)
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
September 09 2016 16:04 GMT
#523
On September 10 2016 01:00 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2016 00:53 Holyflare wrote:
On September 10 2016 00:45 Skynx wrote:
HF is town for tunnel on TT easiest read so far.


What the fuck lol


Yea that's a really shoddy read. On top of it, it can never be right to make such a call on someone like you.

So far I don't see much novelty from Skynx, he's just piling up on the popular targets TT/TW and seems to TR almost everyone who goes after them or was involved in early game.

Thats a meh accusation coming from you since i had an explanation behind most of my reads (except hf which i explained now since ppl are confused). If you feel like my reasoning behind reads are shit feel free to comment on them otherwise this is poor from you.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
September 09 2016 16:06 GMT
#524
lol HF trolling the rest of the page ok maybe i can suspend my tr.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 09 2016 16:06 GMT
#525
On September 10 2016 01:02 Calix wrote:
Vivax, if you had to pick two scum-reads and two town-reads, who would you pick?

And why? (for the scum-reads at least)


I feel like calling you an incredibly massive hypocrite and in fact I am.

But you're from the UK so I'll let it slide.
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
September 09 2016 16:08 GMT
#526
Also two people that are laying low so far are Grack and Shape.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
September 09 2016 16:08 GMT
#527
On September 10 2016 01:08 Skynx wrote:
Also two people that are laying low so far are Grack and Shape.

EBWOP: up to p13 that is
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
September 09 2016 16:10 GMT
#528
On September 10 2016 01:06 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2016 01:02 Calix wrote:
Vivax, if you had to pick two scum-reads and two town-reads, who would you pick?

And why? (for the scum-reads at least)


I feel like calling you an incredibly massive hypocrite and in fact I am.

But you're from the UK so I'll let it slide.


No.

It's not hypocritical when a) Vivax has not explicitly stated his scum-reads (whereas I did) and b) I only asked for explanations for his scum-reads, not town.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 09 2016 16:10 GMT
#529
On September 10 2016 01:02 Calix wrote:
Vivax, if you had to pick two scum-reads and two town-reads, who would you pick?

And why? (for the scum-reads at least)


l
v
On September 10 2016 00:11 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2016 00:06 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On September 10 2016 00:03 Calix wrote:
NU vs Skynx is getting dumb. All I'm seeing is NU conflating contribution with alignment and Skynx getting annoyed.

NU, maybe back off and see what Skynx does when they finish catching up/ are not playing Overwatch or what the fuck ever and then resume this.


Alright. In the meantime, what are your reads?


Already explained my scum reads. Not hurling up a reads list for the hell of it when all that does is give scum more information than necessary on how I operate.

Ask a more specific question if you actually want to pry into my alignment. "What are your reads" is the most basic bitch type of question that only makes people regurgitate opinions without noting anything new.


zzz
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
September 09 2016 16:11 GMT
#530
brb cooking and stuff plz comment on my stuff while i'm away so i can comment back especially NU since you wanted me to become active how do you feel about my reads?
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 09 2016 16:11 GMT
#531
On September 10 2016 01:10 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2016 01:06 Holyflare wrote:
On September 10 2016 01:02 Calix wrote:
Vivax, if you had to pick two scum-reads and two town-reads, who would you pick?

And why? (for the scum-reads at least)


I feel like calling you an incredibly massive hypocrite and in fact I am.

But you're from the UK so I'll let it slide.


No.

It's not hypocritical when a) Vivax has not explicitly stated his scum-reads (whereas I did) and b) I only asked for explanations for his scum-reads, not town.

It's still hypocritical, lol.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
September 09 2016 16:11 GMT
#532
On September 10 2016 01:02 Calix wrote:
Vivax, if you had to pick two scum-reads and two town-reads, who would you pick?

And why? (for the scum-reads at least)


You and NU feel like most townie to me right now ironically. Not really anyone else I wanna call town yet, maybe Damdred but not really ticking it in until he posts more. Grack goes to temporary townpile just for drawing a paint pic.

Super I think is the sneakster mafia this game, the why is explained exhaustively. Everyone else is nullish/could be mafia/maybe not. I'm not making a call on TT or TW yet.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
September 09 2016 16:13 GMT
#533
On September 10 2016 01:11 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2016 01:10 Calix wrote:
On September 10 2016 01:06 Holyflare wrote:
On September 10 2016 01:02 Calix wrote:
Vivax, if you had to pick two scum-reads and two town-reads, who would you pick?

And why? (for the scum-reads at least)


I feel like calling you an incredibly massive hypocrite and in fact I am.

But you're from the UK so I'll let it slide.


No.

It's not hypocritical when a) Vivax has not explicitly stated his scum-reads (whereas I did) and b) I only asked for explanations for his scum-reads, not town.

It's still hypocritical, lol.


Strong counterargument. I am utterly hapless to defend myself.

Tell me where Vivax has made his town/ scum-reads clear in his ISO and I'll recant.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 09 2016 16:15 GMT
#534
On September 10 2016 01:11 Skynx wrote:
brb cooking and stuff plz comment on my stuff while i'm away so i can comment back especially NU since you wanted me to become active how do you feel about my reads?


They're very similar to the thread's consensus reads. That either means you are trying to blend in by agreeing with everyone, or those players have townslipped/scumslipped hard enough for a majority of people to share the same reads.

I like that you're trying, it doesn't make you town though. I needed to call you out for it for you to start posting content. I can see a town tone in your posts though. Null read for now.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 09 2016 16:16 GMT
#535
On September 10 2016 01:13 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2016 01:11 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On September 10 2016 01:10 Calix wrote:
On September 10 2016 01:06 Holyflare wrote:
On September 10 2016 01:02 Calix wrote:
Vivax, if you had to pick two scum-reads and two town-reads, who would you pick?

And why? (for the scum-reads at least)


I feel like calling you an incredibly massive hypocrite and in fact I am.

But you're from the UK so I'll let it slide.


No.

It's not hypocritical when a) Vivax has not explicitly stated his scum-reads (whereas I did) and b) I only asked for explanations for his scum-reads, not town.

It's still hypocritical, lol.


Strong counterargument. I am utterly hapless to defend myself.

Tell me where Vivax has made his town/ scum-reads clear in his ISO and I'll recant.


He did not. It's nonetheless hypocritical of you to call my question about reads basic/useless and then seeing you ask a fairly similar question to Vivax.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
September 09 2016 16:17 GMT
#536
Also the reason I asked Vivax for reads was because he made another comment (re: Skynx) where it seemed like he was suspecting Skynx but he hadn't actually said as much. I wanted some definitive positions from that slot because I was finding it hard to tell wherever Vivax was actually commenting on scum-reads or was throwing shade or whatever.

I'm glad I did because I'm not impressed with yet another person saying "NU/ Calix are both town" (which almost everyone agrees with, thus it's a safe position to take) complete with town-reading GRACK and having one scum-read on someone that he's only recently started to push.

And the cherry on the cake is remaining neutral in the TT/ TW debate. I don't see how you can have no insight on those two by now.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
September 09 2016 16:20 GMT
#537
Fuba looks scummish too. Like, he's just talking about stuff other people talk about. Joins a pop. wagon, is content with minimal activity.

On September 09 2016 21:32 fuba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2016 20:41 Superbia wrote:
On September 09 2016 20:37 Calix wrote:
On September 09 2016 20:31 Superbia wrote:
On September 09 2016 20:26 Calix wrote:
Yo. Doesn't look like much happened. What I got was:

- Superbia is really townie given his setup-spec talk and stream-of-consciousness style posting and I don't see scum ever entering the thread like that. Also I agree with the reads he's posted. Palmar's flippancy is also kinda town although that might just be his personality. He wasn't amazingly involved in the setup talk but the way the conversation progressed made me feel good about him.

- Don't like Grackaroni. It feels like he's just hanging on the sidelines; he wasn't very involved in the discussion and most of the posts I read while catching up seemed like he was posting for the sake of looking active. Like there were a lot of places where he could have posted something substantial and he just made some joke comment instead.

- I don't like Tumblewood still.

On September 09 2016 14:03 Tumblewood wrote:
On September 09 2016 11:00 Holyflare wrote:
You shouldn't expect a follow up from Tumblewood that guy is 100% free madia lynch bait.


i'm just not gonna waste 4 hours explaining myself to some scrub who thinks he's caught me in a lie
On September 09 2016 10:23 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On September 09 2016 10:21 Tumblewood wrote:
pls stop making me explain myself


It's kind of the point of the game.

If you have reads but can't express them, no one's going to follow them, and you're as useless as town-Palmar.

Explain them.

see?
it's not even my reads that are unexplained. it's my non-reads. like I have to waste my time explaining why you're all scrubs and I'm not scum for saying something but not drawing a conclusion from it
The worst post of this game and I've only read like 8 posts.

but that makes it seem less bad if it's only one of 8 posts you've seen
On September 09 2016 11:33 fuba wrote:
On September 09 2016 09:26 Tumblewood wrote:
fuba also seems pretty cool

While I appreciate it, it always makes me uncomfortable when people town read me, especially D1 XD

sorry nvm you're scum + Show Spoiler [in case you couldn't tell] +
that was a j o k e and I still think he is town

can I just complain about new players for a sec? cause I'm reading some posts by NU and he keeps attacking people for being lazy. I get the intentions and that may or not be valid on your home site but here on TL lazy is the meta. it's like a competition for who can look the laziest each game.

I want to sheep you hf but after last game I'm paranoid


I'll take "avoiding the main points being raised against me" for £200, Alex.

Add a dose of unnecessary off-topic whining about Teh N00bs. Oh noes.

That last line is really scummy. It's the classic "oh I'll give lip service to lynching X scummy person but then I'll give some bullshit excuse to not follow up on it" scum tactic when the scum feel compelled to talk about their scummy partners but don't actually want to bus them - there is literally NO reason to not vote for Ticktock at this point in time. Paranoia isn't a logical excuse - wouldn't you want to clarify your suspicions by pressuring Ticktock? Why is no-voting better exactly?

- The only point of Holyflare's that I find compelling is Ticktock's contradiction ("I find setup spec boring, here's some setup spec") since it makes his point look like filler. Everything else is just background noise compared to that point imo.

tl;dr: Grackaroni/ Tumblewood/ Ticktock are my scum-reads and the fact that they are low-key defending each other just makes me feel more confident that lynching among these three is the best option.


So:
- I'm town
- My one townread is town.
- All my mafia reads are mafia.

Good reads.

In all seriousness, nice pocket regardless of your alignment. Townpass-ish!

What do you think of NeverUnlucky? You've played with him before, right?


I have.

He's a scrub but he's town. He's more proactive and abrasive compared to his scum play. He gets mislynched a lot given he's presumptuous, arrogant, prone to trolling, has poor persuasion abilities, etc, so I am not surprised that he's under some suspicion.

I am also 99% sure that he's read like, one or two past games on this site and that's why he's acting like he knows what everyone's meta is. Recently, he read one of my scum games from five months ago and now thinks he's an expert. That's how he rolls.


Is he prone to be abrasive and yet form no actual opinion on someone? He calls TW 'lynchbait', which suggests he is TRing him, but nothing suggests he is reaching any actual conclusion. Seems weird to put seemingly that much energy/emotion into something but reach no real conclusion.

This was the one thing that really stood out to me from last night. He seems to be, at best, town reading TW and at worst, accidentally admitting he knows TW is town. I'm willing to trust calix's meta knowledge atm though. Would revisit him if something crazy happens or TW does end up flipping town.

In any case, ticktock not returning after dinner last night makes me feel even better about my vote.


This is probably his best post content wise and still, it makes his filter appear lacking. He seems to have a strong opinion about Calix being town, so it kinda bothers me he doesn't have one on me, being in the club of people pushing her for the early fluff. He just seems overall content to sit on the wagon and chitchat a bit. And overall he's one of the more forgettable players so far.

Probs not a surefire way of telling he's scum, but enough for the usually shitty D1 lynch.

Then I see this post tho

[QUOTE]On September 09 2016 09:22 fuba wrote:
[QUOTE]On September 09 2016 08:17 Vivax wrote:
The calix issue for me is that she was so intent on proceeding to splitting atoms with me when I pointed it out.

I'd have felt better about the post if I just had gotten back as answer "alright it's fluffy but I wanted to talk about setup so it's obvious that it's going to be fluffy" instead of her defending the points she made so rabidly (for example in fear of

And he actually believed the point on Cali was good. His opinion must have changed in between, that's a given. Or he forgot about his claimed read when it was still a thing in the thread to suspect calix. Either way, not much followup on this post read wise.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
September 09 2016 16:20 GMT
#538
On September 09 2016 09:22 fuba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2016 08:17 Vivax wrote:
The calix issue for me is that she was so intent on proceeding to splitting atoms with me when I pointed it out.

I'd have felt better about the post if I just had gotten back as answer "alright it's fluffy but I wanted to talk about setup so it's obvious that it's going to be fluffy" instead of her defending the points she made so rabidly (for example in fear of looking bad if not able to defend them).

It's early enough for me to still chill and force silent people to post without having to jump into tunnels, so I'll just judge calix based on other stuff as well, but this will definitely be an argument should I decide for myself that she's mafia.

Actually a good point, may have to reexamine your argument when I get out of class.

And I've used my 2 15 minute break to at least say something about the game (regardless of how minimal it is). Not sure I fit with anyone who's trolled or called everyone boring and skipped off.



EBWOP, fubas post: (My net is so slow it didn't fully load the quote lol)
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 09 2016 16:21 GMT
#539
On September 10 2016 01:06 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2016 01:02 Calix wrote:
Vivax, if you had to pick two scum-reads and two town-reads, who would you pick?

And why? (for the scum-reads at least)


I feel like calling you an incredibly massive hypocrite and in fact I am.

But you're from the UK so I'll let it slide.

Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 09 2016 16:21 GMT
#540
Fuba is too self aware at being crappy for me to call him mafia.
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 155 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 27m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 54
StarCraft: Brood War
Larva 465
Hyuk 458
Leta 115
Icarus 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm251
League of Legends
JimRising 734
Other Games
summit1g9953
WinterStarcraft464
Mew2King83
ArmadaUGS46
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick956
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream159
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2246
League of Legends
• Rush1369
• Lourlo1033
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 27m
INu's Battles
6h 27m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
9h 27m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 27m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 27m
Replay Cast
17h 27m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 5h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.