• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:11
CEST 22:11
KST 05:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8993 users

[M][T] Haunted Mansion 3 - Page 28

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 155 Next
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 09 2016 16:23 GMT
#541
Also, fuba tried throwing shade on me previously.

Calix, what conclusion do you make of your last post? What is yo' new stance on Vivax?
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
September 09 2016 16:27 GMT
#542
What's the point of all this Cali, you think I should just talk about people everyone else is talking about anyway? No thankserino. I look for scum where I want, it has always been this way.

The most interesting thing that stuck out to me so far is probs that TW didn't call you out for doing association based reads like he did with me last game. Maybe he did, need to dive. Your argument is that TW, TT, Grack all interacted with each other in a way that suggests they're a team if I'm not mistaken. Next step would be to see if TW jumps on that cause I lynched him with a similar argument last game.

I'm also a person who tends to connect dots to catch mafia at some point, sadly with excessive fantasy sometimes, but when scum flips it can be surprisingly effective. Before... Meh. It feels great to pursue that line of thinking but it can backfire.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
September 09 2016 16:31 GMT
#543
On September 10 2016 01:23 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Also, fuba tried throwing shade on me previously.

Calix, what conclusion do you make of your last post? What is yo' new stance on Vivax?


Pretty obvious that I suspect him more after those reads.

Referring to fuba? Well he gets points for talking about someone who has barely been discussed before. However I don't find his case to be a compelling one. It's just a generic "this particular player is coasting" call-out read but he hasn't said anything scum-motivated so I would not be inclined to vote fuba just for that.

I really dislike the "not a surefire way of telling scum but enough for the usually shitty D1 lynch" line.

Also I think he butchered the fuba quote he was talking about in the last part of his post because it doesn't make much sense to me.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
September 09 2016 16:34 GMT
#544
On September 10 2016 01:27 Vivax wrote:
What's the point of all this Cali, you think I should just talk about people everyone else is talking about anyway? No thankserino. I look for scum where I want, it has always been this way.

The most interesting thing that stuck out to me so far is probs that TW didn't call you out for doing association based reads like he did with me last game. Maybe he did, need to dive. Your argument is that TW, TT, Grack all interacted with each other in a way that suggests they're a team if I'm not mistaken. Next step would be to see if TW jumps on that cause I lynched him with a similar argument last game.

I'm also a person who tends to connect dots to catch mafia at some point, sadly with excessive fantasy sometimes, but when scum flips it can be surprisingly effective. Before... Meh. It feels great to pursue that line of thinking but it can backfire.


Uh yes? People generally have opinions on popular topics of discussion, especially when suspects are being discussed. Why would you not want to give yours? Even if you don't think you have anything new to add, saying something like "I agree with X" is still better than nothing.

What game are you referring to, Hype Mafia?

So associations/ narratives?
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
September 09 2016 16:35 GMT
#545
Got to pop out for a bit. Don't miss me too much while I'm out
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
September 09 2016 16:37 GMT
#546
Who was the guy who bitched about NU calling TW lynch bait again? HF did the same, he better have called both of them out.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 09 2016 16:38 GMT
#547
On September 10 2016 01:34 Calix wrote:

Uh yes? People generally have opinions on popular topics of discussion, especially when suspects are being discussed. Why would you not want to give yours? Even if you don't think you have anything new to add, saying something like "I agree with X" is still better than nothing.


What is your take on the Vivax - Superbia showdown hen?

What game are you referring to, Hype Mafia?


Please tell me you aren't going to go read other games to meta-read someone/understand someone's behavior...

So associations/ narratives?[/QUOTE]
duh
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 09 2016 16:39 GMT
#548
On September 10 2016 01:37 Vivax wrote:
Who was the guy who bitched about NU calling TW lynch bait again? HF did the same, he better have called both of them out.

Fuba did.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 09 2016 16:40 GMT
#549
On September 10 2016 01:39 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2016 01:37 Vivax wrote:
Who was the guy who bitched about NU calling TW lynch bait again? HF did the same, he better have called both of them out.

Fuba did.

Supeia too if I'm not mistaken.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
September 09 2016 16:53 GMT
#550
On September 10 2016 01:39 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2016 01:37 Vivax wrote:
Who was the guy who bitched about NU calling TW lynch bait again? HF did the same, he better have called both of them out.

Fuba did.


Ya he did, replying to superbia who was the one initially posting that.
Don't really see HF having an opinion on Tumble either when claiming he's lynch bait.

And looking at NU's filter I don't see him claiming TW is lynch bait either? Am I missing the post?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
September 09 2016 16:53 GMT
#551
If anything your filter points to you scumreading TW
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 09 2016 16:57 GMT
#552
I don't have an opinion about TW tbh, I thought he was scummy last game and I was mafia.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 09 2016 16:59 GMT
#553
On September 10 2016 01:53 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2016 01:39 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On September 10 2016 01:37 Vivax wrote:
Who was the guy who bitched about NU calling TW lynch bait again? HF did the same, he better have called both of them out.

Fuba did.


Ya he did, replying to superbia who was the one initially posting that.
Don't really see HF having an opinion on Tumble either when claiming he's lynch bait.

And looking at NU's filter I don't see him claiming TW is lynch bait either? Am I missing the post?

Below.
On September 09 2016 20:12 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2016 14:03 Tumblewood wrote:
On September 09 2016 11:00 Holyflare wrote:
You shouldn't expect a follow up from Tumblewood that guy is 100% free madia lynch bait.


i'm just not gonna waste 4 hours explaining myself to some scrub who thinks he's caught me in a lie
On September 09 2016 10:23 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On September 09 2016 10:21 Tumblewood wrote:
pls stop making me explain myself


It's kind of the point of the game.

If you have reads but can't express them, no one's going to follow them, and you're as useless as town-Palmar.

Explain them.

see?
it's not even my reads that are unexplained. it's my non-reads. like I have to waste my time explaining why you're all scrubs and I'm not scum for saying something but not drawing a conclusion from it
The worst post of this game and I've only read like 8 posts.

but that makes it seem less bad if it's only one of 8 posts you've seen
On September 09 2016 11:33 fuba wrote:
On September 09 2016 09:26 Tumblewood wrote:
fuba also seems pretty cool

While I appreciate it, it always makes me uncomfortable when people town read me, especially D1 XD

sorry nvm you're scum + Show Spoiler [in case you couldn't tell] +
that was a j o k e and I still think he is town

can I just complain about new players for a sec? cause I'm reading some posts by NU and he keeps attacking people for being lazy. I get the intentions and that may or not be valid on your home site but here on TL lazy is the meta. it's like a competition for who can look the laziest each game.

I want to sheep you hf but after last game I'm paranoid


If It takes you 4 hours to answer 3 fucking questions, mafia isn't for you.

It's 100% your reads that aren't explained. "is cool" "is interesting" I like" aren't worth shit without backing up. HF is right, you're lynch bait.

Then drop that lazy meta for a game. I didn't sign up for a lurkfest/laziest-person-wins! game.

Still waiting for you to actually respond to my questions and stop being overly defensive.

But yes, it is clear that I scum-read him.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
September 09 2016 17:04 GMT
#554
So super and fuba both say you call him lynch bait without reaching a conclusion when actually you're scumreading him, while HF does the same while openly admitting he doesn't have one, yet they only bother about you.

Ergo, I'm right and they're both scummy fuckers
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 09 2016 17:11 GMT
#555
yeh but I'm not the one being openly abrasive about it
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 09 2016 17:14 GMT
#556
vivax tell it to me like i'm simple minded and haven't read the thread in as few words as possible, why is super mafia?
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 09 2016 17:15 GMT
#557
On September 10 2016 02:11 Holyflare wrote:
yeh but I'm not the one being openly abrasive about it


"HF is right, you're lynch bait."
Tell me what's abrasive about this.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 09 2016 17:16 GMT
#558
On September 10 2016 02:04 Vivax wrote:
So super and fuba both say you call him lynch bait without reaching a conclusion when actually you're scumreading him, while HF does the same while openly admitting he doesn't have one, yet they only bother about you.

Ergo, I'm right and they're both scummy fuckers


This is losing its comedic value quickly.
Minimal effort.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 09 2016 17:16 GMT
#559
all of your posts come off like you have a massive stick rammed so far up your arse that you're poking people in the eyes with it by speaking
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 09 2016 17:18 GMT
#560
On September 10 2016 02:16 Holyflare wrote:
all of your posts come off like you have a massive stick rammed so far up your arse that you're poking people in the eyes with it by speaking

Right, I am arrogant.

How do you tie this up with being scum?
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 155 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O88
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason96
BRAT_OK 51
Railgan 41
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16413
Mini 369
Dewaltoss 181
Hyuk 129
ggaemo 110
firebathero 102
ZZZero.O 88
Terrorterran 16
Dota 2
febbydoto15
League of Legends
Doublelift2045
Counter-Strike
Fnx 808
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4952
Khaldor1430
crisheroes966
Liquid`Hasu860
Other Games
summit1g4986
FrodaN2794
fl0m1039
Beastyqt867
mouzStarbuck300
KnowMe290
ArmadaUGS147
Mew2King57
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1205
BasetradeTV201
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 91
• Adnapsc2 28
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 42
• 80smullet 19
• Azhi_Dahaki17
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 10097
Other Games
• imaqtpie709
• Shiphtur263
• tFFMrPink 14
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
13h 49m
INu's Battles
15h 49m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
18h 49m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 49m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 49m
Replay Cast
1d 2h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 13h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 14h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 19h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.