• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:38
CEST 03:38
KST 10:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7930 users

[M][T] Haunted Mansion 3 - Page 26

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 24 25 26 All
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 20 2016 16:14 GMT
#3013
On September 21 2016 01:13 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2016 00:12 Superbia wrote:
The fact that shapelog did not vote or defend himself makes it very likely there was a mafia voting him (which would be Vivax).

pretty sure shape just couldn't play


Yeh I don't think it's a planned play, but if your team mate is not there, you're not going to go out of your way and save him.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 20 2016 17:32 GMT
#3015
On September 21 2016 02:25 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2016 00:04 Superbia wrote:
On September 21 2016 00:00 Grackaroni wrote:
I actually still think you're the most likely scum. You were one of the people pushing voters away from Shapelog at the end of day 2 with HF/Palmar, and when I looked back to check for saves both Skynx and Calix were scumreading you before they died.

I've got to go right now though, so I can't discuss further atm.


I agree that my d2 vote looks pretty shit. And I can see why I am and will be (?) suspect.

I'm decently sure that shapelog got bussed hard though (he didn't vote himself).

I think my logic on Palmar today(yesterday?) was very good though. I was the only one who had (posted) a good reason to vote him. Like I jumpstart that wagon.

I think the opposite of that (Shapelog probably not a bus and Palmar obvious bus.) Shapelog wasn't being considered much at all as a lynch target until Vivax/TW at the end of the day. Also Palmar clearly wasn't interested in bussing him.

For the Palmar lynch, I think he was screwed after HF's last will/no night kill, so I don't really care what anyone said about him that day as he was going to die no matter what.


Scum is unlikely to vote together.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 20 2016 17:49 GMT
#3018
On September 21 2016 02:40 Grackaroni wrote:
Either way I'll look at filters tonight and see what I find.


Take a look at EoD3. Are the wagons likely to be all town?

I have yet to look at that as well.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 21 2016 01:24 GMT
#3047
Coolio.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 21 2016 01:26 GMT
#3048
Btw I was fully aware BG could not save anyone tonight. But maybe mafia don't know that. ;p
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 21 2016 09:06 GMT
#3064
On September 21 2016 17:54 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2016 10:26 Superbia wrote:
Btw I was fully aware BG could not save anyone tonight. But maybe mafia don't know that. ;p

That tactical dumbtell. Sorry for not believing in you!


I properly read the OP after my d1 'strategy'. ;p
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 22 2016 12:21 GMT
#3084
On September 22 2016 06:42 Shapelog wrote:
Safe to say I won't be playing for a while due to RL reasons that should be obvious by now. I feel like, while I was here, I did decent (could of been better tbh), and my absentee/death was the start of the end of the mafia team due to the role I was.

Not really in the mood to go full blown critic mode. But, acknowledge the type of the roles, and have strong enough counters. For example, Town has unkillable full cop that could check each night vs a framer and a 2 time negation (because for mafia, it held no value to change non-checker votes.). Mafia can only stop the Check from going out till Day 4, which would be the last day if only ML and NK's happen. Meaning, the people who mafia were pushing/sus. people will most likely have been checked and revealed on the most influence day.

Also DW's can be swing if able to guess save.

Good game.


Good luck man.

On your game-related note, I think it actually was decently (and interestingly) balanced:
- Town can only check (or KP) if there was a town lynch.
- Town can only save after there was a night kill.

I kind of like this idea and I would abstract it. Strip away the "last will" and re-purpose "spectral" to give mafia PRs a one-shot special power if they get lynched as well.

I have no idea how I would implement the specifics. :D
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 22 2016 12:23 GMT
#3085
But essentially the current mechanics lessens the blow when town misslynches or gets KPed, so I would argue it should apply to mafia as well.

A counter-swing mechanic.
Minimal effort.
Prev 1 24 25 26 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
23:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft473
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
22:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta23
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft473
WinterStarcraft198
RuFF_SC2 109
PiLiPiLi 4
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1110
White-Ra 168
NaDa 60
Noble 55
Hyuk 54
Bale 15
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm183
LuMiX1
League of Legends
Doublelift5272
Counter-Strike
taco 523
minikerr19
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox634
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor703
Other Games
summit1g7782
Coldzera 865
C9.Mang0338
ViBE62
ArmadaUGS43
Mew2King43
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick692
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream82
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 83
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21587
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
8h 22m
Online Event
9h 22m
FEL
14h 22m
AI Arena Tournament
15h 22m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
17h 22m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 8h
INu's Battles
1d 10h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.