• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:59
CEST 10:59
KST 17:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6674 users

Who needs 72 hours anyway! [M][T] - Page 63

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 61 62 63 64 65 145 Next
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 22 2016 17:43 GMT
#1241
On July 23 2016 01:05 emperorchampion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2016 00:59 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 22 2016 23:45 Skynx wrote:
I was gona make a desperate case on you but cba. This is the best way. Decide between me and Koshi folks.


Man this is hard. jesus.

I am honestly still in chock from night 1.

Tbh I think out of you two my feeling is that Koshi is more scum. But we would probably get more information if you got lynched.

So hard...


Talk to me luatic, why do you think we get more info from Skynx lynch?


It's just the way he is talking. Skynx and Koshi are leading town together atm and are giving away a lot of information but I am honestly a bit lost today.

The Palmar lynch is really confusing me since if they would have left him alive I would have tried to lynch him today. There must be some ulterior motive that I am missing and I don't currently have the time to go read his filter since work is a hassle right now.

I am more sure of my town reads. Ill post a lite when I have some more time.
Failure is not an option
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 22 2016 17:51 GMT
#1242
Ok please wait a bit before voting. I need some time to figure out what the fuck is going on.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 22 2016 17:52 GMT
#1243
I didn't think Palmar would get killed. There's probably something worthwhile in his filter because he didn't seem overly townie.
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
July 22 2016 17:54 GMT
#1244
dunno DCWasabi could absolutely be scum after a cursory read of his bavarian/onegu/72 filters
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 22 2016 17:57 GMT
#1245
The only thing that sticks out to me from Palmar is that he was one of the few suspicious of Tumblewood. It's either because of that or the scum team is just bad.
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 22 2016 18:00 GMT
#1246
On July 23 2016 02:52 Grackaroni wrote:
I didn't think Palmar would get killed. There's probably something worthwhile in his filter because he didn't seem overly townie.


Or that is what the mafia wants us to think, which means it is probably the reverse.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 22 2016 18:02 GMT
#1247
On July 23 2016 03:00 Lunaticman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2016 02:52 Grackaroni wrote:
I didn't think Palmar would get killed. There's probably something worthwhile in his filter because he didn't seem overly townie.


Or that is what the mafia wants us to think, which means it is probably the reverse.


Also worth noting is that I said that I would kill palmar if I had the power. I think the mafia is trying to play of that somehow. I could be wrong but that is what it feels like.
Failure is not an option
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 22 2016 18:02 GMT
#1248
On July 22 2016 19:13 Kruppe the Eel wrote:
Show thyselves lurking predators! Blind Koshi excluded.

Prplhz, Grackaroni, Skynx, Sicklucker, EmperorChampion.

Your eyes hungered for poor Kruppe yesternight, elaborate on your behavior, Kruppe demands of you!

Before I did not see that you were Hijole, but now I see that you are the stuff of CHUPAZI, indeed.

I thought you were unreadable and there were a lot of people being townie, so not a bad lynch by process of elimination.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 22 2016 18:03 GMT
#1249
On July 23 2016 03:00 Lunaticman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2016 02:52 Grackaroni wrote:
I didn't think Palmar would get killed. There's probably something worthwhile in his filter because he didn't seem overly townie.


Or that is what the mafia wants us to think, which means it is probably the reverse.

If mafia were smart they would have left Palmar alive. A bunch of people would have voted him. I would have considered it for sure. There's got to be a reason to kill him.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 22 2016 18:09 GMT
#1250
On July 22 2016 19:50 Kruppe the Eel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 19:49 prplhz wrote:
On July 22 2016 19:47 Kruppe the Eel wrote:
On July 22 2016 19:47 prplhz wrote:
On July 22 2016 19:47 Kruppe the Eel wrote:
On July 22 2016 19:46 prplhz wrote:
On July 22 2016 19:44 Kruppe the Eel wrote:
On July 22 2016 19:20 prplhz wrote:
why shoot Palmar over Koshi when we have no protective roles

not calling Koshi scum at all, i'm more thinking that it's a good idea to reconsider most things

but they're gonna shoot Kruppe the Eel n2 so we'll have Koshi for a while


And why is Kruppe not a traitor spouting lies?

Kruppe asks of you, prplhz, where do you get your info?

because no cc?


What sort of Warren does most innocent Kruppe tap into?

i don't understand this post


What sort of adept does prplhz believe Kruppe to be?

i thought you were a cop?

i guess it's easy to misunderstand the things you're saying WHEN YOU INSIST ON OBSCURING EVERYTHING AND TALKING LIKE A LUNATIC

i need a break


Why did you think this? Because Rels said so? The Rels you had a scumread on?

Kruppe raises his eyebrow most vehemently!

You said you were an adept of truth. How else were we supposed to interpret that?
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 22 2016 18:11 GMT
#1251
On July 23 2016 02:57 Grackaroni wrote:
The only thing that sticks out to me from Palmar is that he was one of the few suspicious of Tumblewood. It's either because of that or the scum team is just bad.


I think the only way Palmar kill is good is if koshi is scum. But koshi really seems like town, and I agree that he should be off the table for d2 in any case. One other thought is that they could have thought that maybe palmar is blue since he was playing a little trolly earlier on.

I think the best thing we can do right now is to establish towny-ness, I think scum hunting comes second at the moment. Right now scum really need to take out our cop role, and likely their rollblock will be tied up with kruppe, so if we get a good enough town circle with 1 or 2 cop checks we can roll them over pretty easy.
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 22 2016 18:13 GMT
#1252
On July 23 2016 03:11 emperorchampion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2016 02:57 Grackaroni wrote:
The only thing that sticks out to me from Palmar is that he was one of the few suspicious of Tumblewood. It's either because of that or the scum team is just bad.


I think the only way Palmar kill is good is if koshi is scum. But koshi really seems like town, and I agree that he should be off the table for d2 in any case. One other thought is that they could have thought that maybe palmar is blue since he was playing a little trolly earlier on.

I think the best thing we can do right now is to establish towny-ness, I think scum hunting comes second at the moment. Right now scum really need to take out our cop role, and likely their rollblock will be tied up with kruppe, so if we get a good enough town circle with 1 or 2 cop checks we can roll them over pretty easy.

I don't see the logic of it. Palmar was townreading Koshi. Scumhunting is how we will establish ourselves as town.
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 22 2016 18:14 GMT
#1253
Think about it this way. Palmar and kush are two incredibly good analytical players. They are both eliminated and some people have no problem with this.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 22 2016 18:14 GMT
#1254
@hosts: can strongarm "break out of prison" or only get past protection to someone in prison?
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 22 2016 18:18 GMT
#1255
On July 23 2016 03:13 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2016 03:11 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 23 2016 02:57 Grackaroni wrote:
The only thing that sticks out to me from Palmar is that he was one of the few suspicious of Tumblewood. It's either because of that or the scum team is just bad.


I think the only way Palmar kill is good is if koshi is scum. But koshi really seems like town, and I agree that he should be off the table for d2 in any case. One other thought is that they could have thought that maybe palmar is blue since he was playing a little trolly earlier on.

I think the best thing we can do right now is to establish towny-ness, I think scum hunting comes second at the moment. Right now scum really need to take out our cop role, and likely their rollblock will be tied up with kruppe, so if we get a good enough town circle with 1 or 2 cop checks we can roll them over pretty easy.

I don't see the logic of it. Palmar was townreading Koshi. Scumhunting is how we will establish ourselves as town.


For the palmar kill: I don't see any reason to kill palmar over koshi, but maybe scum have a different idea of things.

I mean, yeah I guess so. I think there are other ways of establishing townie-ness (meta or whatever) though. I guess I'm just more concerned with getting a good town circle the definitely killing a scum today.

Also grack: assume that myself, koshi, kruppe, lunatic and dc are all green, who is scum to you?
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 22 2016 18:19 GMT
#1256
On July 23 2016 03:14 Skynx wrote:
Think about it this way. Palmar and kush are two incredibly good analytical players. They are both eliminated and some people have no problem with this.


In retrospect I'm so sad about the kush kill , we really need DC to step up
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 22 2016 18:22 GMT
#1257
On July 23 2016 03:18 emperorchampion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2016 03:13 Grackaroni wrote:
On July 23 2016 03:11 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 23 2016 02:57 Grackaroni wrote:
The only thing that sticks out to me from Palmar is that he was one of the few suspicious of Tumblewood. It's either because of that or the scum team is just bad.


I think the only way Palmar kill is good is if koshi is scum. But koshi really seems like town, and I agree that he should be off the table for d2 in any case. One other thought is that they could have thought that maybe palmar is blue since he was playing a little trolly earlier on.

I think the best thing we can do right now is to establish towny-ness, I think scum hunting comes second at the moment. Right now scum really need to take out our cop role, and likely their rollblock will be tied up with kruppe, so if we get a good enough town circle with 1 or 2 cop checks we can roll them over pretty easy.

I don't see the logic of it. Palmar was townreading Koshi. Scumhunting is how we will establish ourselves as town.


For the palmar kill: I don't see any reason to kill palmar over koshi, but maybe scum have a different idea of things.

I mean, yeah I guess so. I think there are other ways of establishing townie-ness (meta or whatever) though. I guess I'm just more concerned with getting a good town circle the definitely killing a scum today.

Also grack: assume that myself, koshi, kruppe, lunatic and dc are all green, who is scum to you?

Why am I making this assumption? I think that would leave a scumteam of SL/Rels/Tumblewood. But this is tentative. I'm going to be here for a while making a thorough reread of this game. I'm going to make sure the day 2 lynch hits scum since my day 1 lynch did not.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 22 2016 18:24 GMT
#1258
End of day 1 is an especially good place to look. When wagons fly in a bunch of different directions people slip up.
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 22 2016 18:26 GMT
#1259
On July 23 2016 03:22 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2016 03:18 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 23 2016 03:13 Grackaroni wrote:
On July 23 2016 03:11 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 23 2016 02:57 Grackaroni wrote:
The only thing that sticks out to me from Palmar is that he was one of the few suspicious of Tumblewood. It's either because of that or the scum team is just bad.


I think the only way Palmar kill is good is if koshi is scum. But koshi really seems like town, and I agree that he should be off the table for d2 in any case. One other thought is that they could have thought that maybe palmar is blue since he was playing a little trolly earlier on.

I think the best thing we can do right now is to establish towny-ness, I think scum hunting comes second at the moment. Right now scum really need to take out our cop role, and likely their rollblock will be tied up with kruppe, so if we get a good enough town circle with 1 or 2 cop checks we can roll them over pretty easy.

I don't see the logic of it. Palmar was townreading Koshi. Scumhunting is how we will establish ourselves as town.


For the palmar kill: I don't see any reason to kill palmar over koshi, but maybe scum have a different idea of things.

I mean, yeah I guess so. I think there are other ways of establishing townie-ness (meta or whatever) though. I guess I'm just more concerned with getting a good town circle the definitely killing a scum today.

Also grack: assume that myself, koshi, kruppe, lunatic and dc are all green, who is scum to you?

Why am I making this assumption? I think that would leave a scumteam of SL/Rels/Tumblewood. But this is tentative. I'm going to be here for a while making a thorough reread of this game. I'm going to make sure the day 2 lynch hits scum since my day 1 lynch did not.


Why do you have rels/tumble on the same team?
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 22 2016 18:27 GMT
#1260
On July 23 2016 03:26 emperorchampion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2016 03:22 Grackaroni wrote:
On July 23 2016 03:18 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 23 2016 03:13 Grackaroni wrote:
On July 23 2016 03:11 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 23 2016 02:57 Grackaroni wrote:
The only thing that sticks out to me from Palmar is that he was one of the few suspicious of Tumblewood. It's either because of that or the scum team is just bad.


I think the only way Palmar kill is good is if koshi is scum. But koshi really seems like town, and I agree that he should be off the table for d2 in any case. One other thought is that they could have thought that maybe palmar is blue since he was playing a little trolly earlier on.

I think the best thing we can do right now is to establish towny-ness, I think scum hunting comes second at the moment. Right now scum really need to take out our cop role, and likely their rollblock will be tied up with kruppe, so if we get a good enough town circle with 1 or 2 cop checks we can roll them over pretty easy.

I don't see the logic of it. Palmar was townreading Koshi. Scumhunting is how we will establish ourselves as town.


For the palmar kill: I don't see any reason to kill palmar over koshi, but maybe scum have a different idea of things.

I mean, yeah I guess so. I think there are other ways of establishing townie-ness (meta or whatever) though. I guess I'm just more concerned with getting a good town circle the definitely killing a scum today.

Also grack: assume that myself, koshi, kruppe, lunatic and dc are all green, who is scum to you?

Why am I making this assumption? I think that would leave a scumteam of SL/Rels/Tumblewood. But this is tentative. I'm going to be here for a while making a thorough reread of this game. I'm going to make sure the day 2 lynch hits scum since my day 1 lynch did not.


Why do you have rels/tumble on the same team?

Why not? I don't think bussing is an impossibility. I bus all the time.
Prev 1 61 62 63 64 65 145 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 1m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4138
Leta 2815
Soulkey 546
Soma 338
Rush 217
Barracks 153
Killer 61
Shine 34
Shinee 34
Hm[arnc] 25
[ Show more ]
Sharp 14
Dota 2
Gorgc1405
XcaliburYe195
League of Legends
JimRising 519
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King75
Other Games
gofns4916
WinterStarcraft705
Sick205
Pyrionflax137
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV221
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 40
• 3DClanTV 34
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2265
League of Legends
• Jankos2274
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1h 1m
Patches Events
6h 1m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 1m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 1m
OSC
14h 1m
OSC
1d 3h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.