• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:20
CEST 15:20
KST 22:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War465.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7911 users

Who needs 72 hours anyway! [M][T] - Page 61

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 59 60 61 62 63 145 Next
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 22 2016 14:31 GMT
#1201
On July 22 2016 23:28 Kruppe the Eel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 23:26 Skynx wrote:
On July 22 2016 23:20 Kruppe the Eel wrote:
On July 22 2016 23:19 Skynx wrote:
On July 22 2016 20:29 sicklucker wrote:
???? this is standard stuff relax 1 for 1 trades are awesome . lynching power roles day one is not

What do you mean by 1 for 1? Claims are given way too much respect I don't like it, emperor escaped a lynch in onegu game due to vet claim. Fake claims do happen. Tumble is not a good target for JK, he only targetted emperor and rels all game, both defended pretty ok.

Day 1 went perfect for mafia if thats what you mean yeah.


Mayhaps Kruppe did not intend to save Tumblewood.

This essentially means you have to provide solid evidence on why Tumble is mafia or you're claim is proven fake.


Instead of doing this, Kruppe will relax and enjoy some pastries!

Friendly eyes are now focused on you, Skynx. Perform!

You are permenantly ignored from now on.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 22 2016 14:32 GMT
#1202
Lynch me and lynch Koshi next if you want guys. I don't want to play this game.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Kruppe the Eel
Profile Joined June 2016
164 Posts
July 22 2016 14:33 GMT
#1203
On July 22 2016 23:31 Skynx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 23:28 Kruppe the Eel wrote:
On July 22 2016 23:26 Skynx wrote:
On July 22 2016 23:20 Kruppe the Eel wrote:
On July 22 2016 23:19 Skynx wrote:
On July 22 2016 20:29 sicklucker wrote:
???? this is standard stuff relax 1 for 1 trades are awesome . lynching power roles day one is not

What do you mean by 1 for 1? Claims are given way too much respect I don't like it, emperor escaped a lynch in onegu game due to vet claim. Fake claims do happen. Tumble is not a good target for JK, he only targetted emperor and rels all game, both defended pretty ok.

Day 1 went perfect for mafia if thats what you mean yeah.


Mayhaps Kruppe did not intend to save Tumblewood.

This essentially means you have to provide solid evidence on why Tumble is mafia or you're claim is proven fake.


Instead of doing this, Kruppe will relax and enjoy some pastries!

Friendly eyes are now focused on you, Skynx. Perform!

You are permenantly ignored from now on.


A remarkable strategy! Those who you believe are traitorous must be ignored?

Kruppe is intrigued!
I am named Kruppe, sir. Kruppe the First.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 22 2016 14:33 GMT
#1204
On July 22 2016 23:29 Skynx wrote:
I refuse to believe you are playing bad. Playing bad is not same as having bad reads. You can have bad reads but you had nothing on kush and still went for it.

Hmm. I think I produced lists in which Kush had in them.
I did say that Kush shouldn't be looked at till he was proven wrong or showed face. But I didn't have an other option that moment.

Rels was there and I didn't have the balls to go for him.
All other people looked town to me.



Also. About "refusing" to believing I was "bad". That's just really silly. I think people in the game knew how I ended up on Kush. It wasn't opportunistic scum at all. I made enough posts to see how my thought process was and what happened.


Your push on me is based on something very flimpsy. Adding extra factors as "not townreading you for making a case on you" is really cool and all. But it wont fly as town will see right through it.


But keep up the push on me. You are weakening the strong position you worked yourself in during D1.
I had a good night of sleep.
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 22 2016 14:33 GMT
#1205
what is this shit from both of you? It's either tvt or svs for sure.
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 22 2016 14:34 GMT
#1206
Grack/Koshi + 1. Prolly SL, Lunatic if he's playing very well.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 22 2016 14:34 GMT
#1207
On July 22 2016 23:33 emperorchampion wrote:
what is this shit from both of you? It's either tvt or svs for sure.

no tvs is very much a possibility.

svs not so much.
I had a good night of sleep.
Kruppe the Eel
Profile Joined June 2016
164 Posts
July 22 2016 14:34 GMT
#1208
On July 22 2016 23:32 Skynx wrote:
Lynch me and lynch Koshi next if you want guys. I don't want to play this game.


Kruppe asks you, Skynx, why are you so annoyed?
I am named Kruppe, sir. Kruppe the First.
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 22 2016 14:35 GMT
#1209
On July 22 2016 23:33 emperorchampion wrote:
what is this shit from both of you? It's either tvt or svs for sure.

you think this is svs? really?
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 22 2016 14:36 GMT
#1210
On July 22 2016 23:34 Kruppe the Eel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 23:32 Skynx wrote:
Lynch me and lynch Koshi next if you want guys. I don't want to play this game.


Kruppe asks you, Skynx, why are you so annoyed?

his scumread is fighting back. and wont roll over and die.

Very annoying!
I had a good night of sleep.
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 22 2016 14:38 GMT
#1211
On July 22 2016 23:33 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 23:29 Skynx wrote:
I refuse to believe you are playing bad. Playing bad is not same as having bad reads. You can have bad reads but you had nothing on kush and still went for it.

Hmm. I think I produced lists in which Kush had in them.
I did say that Kush shouldn't be looked at till he was proven wrong or showed face. But I didn't have an other option that moment.

Rels was there and I didn't have the balls to go for him.
All other people looked town to me.



Also. About "refusing" to believing I was "bad". That's just really silly. I think people in the game knew how I ended up on Kush. It wasn't opportunistic scum at all. I made enough posts to see how my thought process was and what happened.


Your push on me is based on something very flimpsy. Adding extra factors as "not townreading you for making a case on you" is really cool and all. But it wont fly as town will see right through it.


But keep up the push on me. You are weakening the strong position you worked yourself in during D1.

Tumble, haze and few others were ready to go for Rels. You didn't had balls cuz he was there and go for afk kush?
Well guess now I have balls to go all-in on you.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 22 2016 14:40 GMT
#1212
You guys should lynch Koshi, Grack, SL in this order. Cop should check kruppe and Luna.

emperor, haze, rels are always town.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 22 2016 14:41 GMT
#1213
On July 22 2016 23:38 Skynx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 23:33 Koshi wrote:
On July 22 2016 23:29 Skynx wrote:
I refuse to believe you are playing bad. Playing bad is not same as having bad reads. You can have bad reads but you had nothing on kush and still went for it.

Hmm. I think I produced lists in which Kush had in them.
I did say that Kush shouldn't be looked at till he was proven wrong or showed face. But I didn't have an other option that moment.

Rels was there and I didn't have the balls to go for him.
All other people looked town to me.



Also. About "refusing" to believing I was "bad". That's just really silly. I think people in the game knew how I ended up on Kush. It wasn't opportunistic scum at all. I made enough posts to see how my thought process was and what happened.


Your push on me is based on something very flimpsy. Adding extra factors as "not townreading you for making a case on you" is really cool and all. But it wont fly as town will see right through it.


But keep up the push on me. You are weakening the strong position you worked yourself in during D1.

Tumble, haze and few others were ready to go for Rels. You didn't had balls cuz he was there and go for afk kush?
Well guess now I have balls to go all-in on you.

Sure. It seems so. I wonder why you decided to go "all-in".
You were in such a good position. Why risk it all and go "all-in".

Rels is your buddy?
Imagine if he isn't mafia and we lynch him today. That would make tomorrow so good!



No really skynx. You need to find more reasons why I am mafia. Just going with the "he made a mistake on the Kush lynch that is unforgivable" is simply not enough. You need to give this town more.
They deserve it.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 22 2016 14:42 GMT
#1214
On July 22 2016 23:40 Skynx wrote:
You guys should lynch Koshi, Grack, SL in this order. Cop should check kruppe and Luna.

emperor, haze, rels are always town.

Rels is always town? How so?


What is your read on DCWasabi and Tumblewood?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 22 2016 14:42 GMT
#1215
Even if you think I am 100% mafia skynx. Please talk to me. Let's work this out.
I had a good night of sleep.
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 22 2016 14:43 GMT
#1216
On July 22 2016 06:56 Damdred wrote:
Day 1 Votecount

Kruppe the Eel(1): Koshi, PrplhzGrackaroni, Skynx, Sicklucker
DCWasabi(3): Rels, Skynx, emperorchampion, Lunaticman
Rels (2): Prplhz, emperorchampion, Palmar, Lunaticma Tumblewood, prphlz
Skynx(1): Kruppe the Eel, Palmar
emperorchampion (1): Lunaticman, Tumblewood
Sicklucker(1):: nnn_thekushmountains
Palmar(0):: Lunaticman
Lunaticman(0): Skynx
nnn_thekushmountains (5): [Grackaroni, Palmar Grackaroni, koshi, palmar, sicklucker, Dcwasabi

Not voting (0):
Deadline is in on Thursday, Jul 21 10:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00)


Currently kush is set to be lynched with five votes. if anything is wrong please pm your local mod support


So if we go with DC as green and koshi as green, then we have probably at least 1 scum in Grack/sicklucker.

That would mean 1-2 scum in Tumble / prpl / rels skynx

lunatic probably green

let me think some more on this
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 22 2016 14:43 GMT
#1217
I'm all-in because town will never lynch you without me flipping green. We are always tvs.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 22 2016 14:44 GMT
#1218
And if I'm wrong which means you, Kruppe and lot are town than you guys don't deserve win anyway.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 22 2016 14:45 GMT
#1219
If rels is green there is probably at least 1 scum in tumble/prpl
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 22 2016 14:45 GMT
#1220
I was gona make a desperate case on you but cba. This is the best way. Decide between me and Koshi folks.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Prev 1 59 60 61 62 63 145 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
21:00
ONSYDE Invitational
TaKeTV 256
TKL 214
CranKy Ducklings98
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1149
Lowko494
TKL 214
IndyStarCraft 203
Serral 189
Rex 118
ProTech96
MindelVK 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 61649
Free 2430
Jaedong 1930
BeSt 619
Horang2 322
firebathero 227
Zeus 188
Last 108
Hyun 106
Pusan 82
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 80
910 35
soO 32
Aegong 22
scan(afreeca) 17
Noble 16
Sacsri 11
Trap 10
Icarus 7
Rock 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6945
Dendi1039
XaKoH 445
canceldota80
Other Games
gofns29549
singsing2310
B2W.Neo481
byalli354
Pyrionflax296
ToD192
Mlord128
DeMusliM108
Liquid`VortiX73
QueenE61
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV234
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 32
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP26
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1819
League of Legends
• Jankos3485
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
3h 40m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5h 40m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
20h 40m
Patches Events
1d 1h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
OSC
1d 9h
OSC
1d 22h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.