• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:37
CEST 03:37
KST 10:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War385.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9673 users

Who needs 72 hours anyway! [M][T] - Page 62

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 60 61 62 63 64 145 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 22 2016 14:45 GMT
#1221
On July 22 2016 23:43 emperorchampion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 06:56 Damdred wrote:
Day 1 Votecount

Kruppe the Eel(1): Koshi, PrplhzGrackaroni, Skynx, Sicklucker
DCWasabi(3): Rels, Skynx, emperorchampion, Lunaticman
Rels (2): Prplhz, emperorchampion, Palmar, Lunaticma Tumblewood, prphlz
Skynx(1): Kruppe the Eel, Palmar
emperorchampion (1): Lunaticman, Tumblewood
Sicklucker(1):: nnn_thekushmountains
Palmar(0):: Lunaticman
Lunaticman(0): Skynx
nnn_thekushmountains (5): [Grackaroni, Palmar Grackaroni, koshi, palmar, sicklucker, Dcwasabi

Not voting (0):
Deadline is in on Thursday, Jul 21 10:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00)


Currently kush is set to be lynched with five votes. if anything is wrong please pm your local mod support


So if we go with DC as green and koshi as green, then we have probably at least 1 scum in Grack/sicklucker.

That would mean 1-2 scum in Tumble / prpl / rels skynx

lunatic probably green

let me think some more on this

I don't think there was any incentive for mafia to jump to or create the Kush wagon. So don't assume mafia showed face. The only thing you can assume is that mafia tends to spread out a bit. It's what mafia does.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 22 2016 14:46 GMT
#1222
On July 22 2016 23:44 Skynx wrote:
And if I'm wrong which means you, Kruppe and lot are town than you guys don't deserve win anyway.

Why wouldn't you deserve a win! We can easily turn this around.

On July 22 2016 23:45 Skynx wrote:
I was gona make a desperate case on you but cba. This is the best way. Decide between me and Koshi folks.

The day is still young. Come back and rethink this.



atm I am strongly feeling Rels is mafia. It is important that you decide what alignment Tumble and DCWasabi have. And tell the thread.
I had a good night of sleep.
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 22 2016 14:47 GMT
#1223
if skynx is green then actually, there probably is 2 scum in koshi/grack/sicklucker, and 1 scum in rels/tumble/prpl
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 22 2016 14:49 GMT
#1224
On July 22 2016 23:45 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 23:43 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 22 2016 06:56 Damdred wrote:
Day 1 Votecount

Kruppe the Eel(1): Koshi, PrplhzGrackaroni, Skynx, Sicklucker
DCWasabi(3): Rels, Skynx, emperorchampion, Lunaticman
Rels (2): Prplhz, emperorchampion, Palmar, Lunaticma Tumblewood, prphlz
Skynx(1): Kruppe the Eel, Palmar
emperorchampion (1): Lunaticman, Tumblewood
Sicklucker(1):: nnn_thekushmountains
Palmar(0):: Lunaticman
Lunaticman(0): Skynx
nnn_thekushmountains (5): [Grackaroni, Palmar Grackaroni, koshi, palmar, sicklucker, Dcwasabi

Not voting (0):
Deadline is in on Thursday, Jul 21 10:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00)


Currently kush is set to be lynched with five votes. if anything is wrong please pm your local mod support


So if we go with DC as green and koshi as green, then we have probably at least 1 scum in Grack/sicklucker.

That would mean 1-2 scum in Tumble / prpl / rels skynx

lunatic probably green

let me think some more on this

I don't think there was any incentive for mafia to jump to or create the Kush wagon. So don't assume mafia showed face. The only thing you can assume is that mafia tends to spread out a bit. It's what mafia does.


That's what I'm thinking. I think DC being scum would reveal itself later on since if we catch people that hopped or refused to join his bus as scum then he is probably scum as well. But for now I'm working on the assumption he is town.
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 22 2016 14:53 GMT
#1225
I'm almost certain there is 1 scum between rels/tumble, and probably not 2.
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 22 2016 14:57 GMT
#1226
If you're both town, we have rels/tumble/prpl/sl/grack

Out of those, I think tumble/prpl are most likely mafia.

Oh yeah, most 1 mafia out of prpl/rels most likely
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 22 2016 15:01 GMT
#1227
I dunno I think we need a little more info, and I'm getting a little lost haha
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 22 2016 15:04 GMT
#1228
My thoughts are way too unorganized, I'll have to go back and clean up that mess afterwards.

But question: what made it so pressing to kill palmar over killing a blue claim?
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 22 2016 15:07 GMT
#1229
Rels really needs to come in here and have a most stimulating conversation. If he's town, I think maybe we go for tumble, but we still have a lot of time to uncover new stuff.
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 22 2016 15:12 GMT
#1230
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/brood-war/60575-wcg-2007-replays-when
This is for you btw Luna
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 22 2016 15:59 GMT
#1231
On July 22 2016 23:45 Skynx wrote:
I was gona make a desperate case on you but cba. This is the best way. Decide between me and Koshi folks.


Man this is hard. jesus.

I am honestly still in chock from night 1.

Tbh I think out of you two my feeling is that Koshi is more scum. But we would probably get more information if you got lynched.

So hard...
Failure is not an option
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 22 2016 16:05 GMT
#1232
On July 23 2016 00:59 Lunaticman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 23:45 Skynx wrote:
I was gona make a desperate case on you but cba. This is the best way. Decide between me and Koshi folks.


Man this is hard. jesus.

I am honestly still in chock from night 1.

Tbh I think out of you two my feeling is that Koshi is more scum. But we would probably get more information if you got lynched.

So hard...


Talk to me luatic, why do you think we get more info from Skynx lynch?
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
Race Bannon
Profile Blog Joined February 2016
689 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-07-22 16:22:23
July 22 2016 16:21 GMT
#1233
Day 2 Votecount

Kruppe the Eel (1): sicklucker, prplhz
Rels (1): Koshi
Koshi (1): Skynx

Not voting (8): DCWasabi, Lunaticman, emperorchampion, Rels, Grackaroni, Tumblewood, Kruppe the Eel, prplhz

With 11 alive it takes 6 to insta-lynch. Deadline is in on Saturday, Jul 23 10:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00)
https://youtube.com/watch?v=KqEaAHqYkig Original Message From Tumblewood: dear god
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
July 22 2016 16:30 GMT
#1234
This is a weird kill. Palmar )=
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
July 22 2016 16:31 GMT
#1235
I have some good news for me, but bad for the game. I have a surprise weekend in the wild so I won't be here all weekend. Given that I was almost lynched yesterday that means that I could be lynched because of that today but I can't do anything about it. If I don't die before that I'll be back Monday.
Not available right now but I'll be there in a few hours to read the thread & comment, after that I'll be gone.
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 22 2016 16:48 GMT
#1236
On July 23 2016 01:31 Rels wrote:
I have some good news for me, but bad for the game. I have a surprise weekend in the wild so I won't be here all weekend. Given that I was almost lynched yesterday that means that I could be lynched because of that today but I can't do anything about it. If I don't die before that I'll be back Monday.
Not available right now but I'll be there in a few hours to read the thread & comment, after that I'll be gone.

Well good news if you're scum, bad news if you're town.
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
July 22 2016 17:01 GMT
#1237
Kruppe the Eel is just jail keeper for now.

Koshi did a lot of work yesterday, both making cases and trying to steer town in the right direction. I already said that it would be weird of him to antagonize a town Palmar if he was just going to kill him anyway. I also think he's a good night kill so lynching him on d2 seems silly. Lets lynch him in LYLO or something, okay?

Skynx is going (or trying to go) 1v1 against a confirmed unlynchable townie. I assume scum isn't in a desperate nigh unwinnable situation after the mislynch so I don't think this is a hail mary scum strategy.

I'm fairly town?

Lunaticman is a lunatic but probably also town.

Palmar, nnn_thekushmountains, both pretty green according to Race Bannon's cases.

I'm going to go ahead and call sicklucker town too for now. We had the same thoughts about Kruppe the Eel's claim. I'm sure he's gonna come in here and say "I would do this as scum too" and "You would shoot as vigilante too" because that's very sickluckerish, but whatever.

That leaves:

Rels, Tumblewood, Grackaroni, emperorchampion, DCWasabi.

So I'm just going to read into those people at some point.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
July 22 2016 17:04 GMT
#1238
Like, I'm not saying that we can't be facing a Koshi/Skynx/Lunaticman scum team, just that I don't want to consider that possibility right now.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 22 2016 17:20 GMT
#1239
On July 23 2016 02:01 prplhz wrote:
Kruppe the Eel is just jail keeper for now.

Koshi did a lot of work yesterday, both making cases and trying to steer town in the right direction. I already said that it would be weird of him to antagonize a town Palmar if he was just going to kill him anyway. I also think he's a good night kill so lynching him on d2 seems silly. Lets lynch him in LYLO or something, okay?

Skynx is going (or trying to go) 1v1 against a confirmed unlynchable townie. I assume scum isn't in a desperate nigh unwinnable situation after the mislynch so I don't think this is a hail mary scum strategy.

I'm fairly town?

Lunaticman is a lunatic but probably also town.

Palmar, nnn_thekushmountains, both pretty green according to Race Bannon's cases.

I'm going to go ahead and call sicklucker town too for now. We had the same thoughts about Kruppe the Eel's claim. I'm sure he's gonna come in here and say "I would do this as scum too" and "You would shoot as vigilante too" because that's very sickluckerish, but whatever.

That leaves:

Rels, Tumblewood, Grackaroni, emperorchampion, DCWasabi.

So I'm just going to read into those people at some point.


Can you expand a little more your thoughts on the palmar/koshi antagonize thing?
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 22 2016 17:35 GMT
#1240
On July 23 2016 00:12 Skynx wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/brood-war/60575-wcg-2007-replays-when
This is for you btw Luna


Thanks ill look at it later, I am having a busy day at work.
Failure is not an option
Prev 1 60 61 62 63 64 145 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings93
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 321
Sharp 54
Bale 33
Dota 2
monkeys_forever551
NeuroSwarm195
League of Legends
Doublelift4793
Counter-Strike
taco 477
Other Games
summit1g7476
JimRising 497
C9.Mang0364
ViBE138
ToD81
kaitlyn11
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick700
BasetradeTV162
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 131
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP89
• poizon28 37
• davetesta27
• Adnapsc2 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1422
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
8h 23m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
10h 23m
AI Arena Tournament
15h 23m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
17h 23m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 8h
Patches Events
1d 13h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.