• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:50
CEST 20:50
KST 03:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War315.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7954 users

Who needs 72 hours anyway! [M][T] - Page 60

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 58 59 60 61 62 145 Next
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 22 2016 14:13 GMT
#1181
I think maybe Skynx and Rels should be the lynches on the table right now. Skynx I thought was very town, but it seems like a lot of people had their doubts about him, so I will certainly reconsider as well.

Seems like there is probably 1 scum in Skynx/Koshi atm?
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 22 2016 14:19 GMT
#1182
On July 22 2016 20:29 sicklucker wrote:
???? this is standard stuff relax 1 for 1 trades are awesome . lynching power roles day one is not

What do you mean by 1 for 1? Claims are given way too much respect I don't like it, emperor escaped a lynch in onegu game due to vet claim. Fake claims do happen. Tumble is not a good target for JK, he only targetted emperor and rels all game, both defended pretty ok.

Day 1 went perfect for mafia if thats what you mean yeah.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 22 2016 14:19 GMT
#1183
On July 22 2016 23:13 emperorchampion wrote:
I think maybe Skynx and Rels should be the lynches on the table right now. Skynx I thought was very town, but it seems like a lot of people had their doubts about him, so I will certainly reconsider as well.

Seems like there is probably 1 scum in Skynx/Koshi atm?

Yes.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Kruppe the Eel
Profile Joined June 2016
164 Posts
July 22 2016 14:20 GMT
#1184
On July 22 2016 23:19 Skynx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 20:29 sicklucker wrote:
???? this is standard stuff relax 1 for 1 trades are awesome . lynching power roles day one is not

What do you mean by 1 for 1? Claims are given way too much respect I don't like it, emperor escaped a lynch in onegu game due to vet claim. Fake claims do happen. Tumble is not a good target for JK, he only targetted emperor and rels all game, both defended pretty ok.

Day 1 went perfect for mafia if thats what you mean yeah.


Mayhaps Kruppe did not intend to save Tumblewood.
I am named Kruppe, sir. Kruppe the First.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 22 2016 14:21 GMT
#1185
On July 22 2016 23:19 Skynx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 23:13 emperorchampion wrote:
I think maybe Skynx and Rels should be the lynches on the table right now. Skynx I thought was very town, but it seems like a lot of people had their doubts about him, so I will certainly reconsider as well.

Seems like there is probably 1 scum in Skynx/Koshi atm?

Yes.

You want to do this buddy?
I had a good night of sleep.
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 22 2016 14:22 GMT
#1186
On July 22 2016 23:20 Kruppe the Eel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 23:19 Skynx wrote:
On July 22 2016 20:29 sicklucker wrote:
???? this is standard stuff relax 1 for 1 trades are awesome . lynching power roles day one is not

What do you mean by 1 for 1? Claims are given way too much respect I don't like it, emperor escaped a lynch in onegu game due to vet claim. Fake claims do happen. Tumble is not a good target for JK, he only targetted emperor and rels all game, both defended pretty ok.

Day 1 went perfect for mafia if thats what you mean yeah.


Mayhaps Kruppe did not intend to save Tumblewood.


Are there other reasons for jailing people
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 22 2016 14:23 GMT
#1187
On July 22 2016 23:22 emperorchampion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 23:20 Kruppe the Eel wrote:
On July 22 2016 23:19 Skynx wrote:
On July 22 2016 20:29 sicklucker wrote:
???? this is standard stuff relax 1 for 1 trades are awesome . lynching power roles day one is not

What do you mean by 1 for 1? Claims are given way too much respect I don't like it, emperor escaped a lynch in onegu game due to vet claim. Fake claims do happen. Tumble is not a good target for JK, he only targetted emperor and rels all game, both defended pretty ok.

Day 1 went perfect for mafia if thats what you mean yeah.


Mayhaps Kruppe did not intend to save Tumblewood.


Are there other reasons for jailing people

yes. It prevents nks.
I had a good night of sleep.
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 22 2016 14:25 GMT
#1188
On July 22 2016 22:55 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 21:30 Skynx wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
You guys have to understand one thing about Koshi. His votes never come out of nowhere. There is always some deep analysis behind them.

His kush vote came exactly out of nothing. Absolutely nothing. Koshi never does that.
His only interaction with kush in this game: he tells him to read my filter.

This is his opinion on kush, the only one.
On July 21 2016 23:24 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 23:20 Grackaroni wrote:
I still think Kush has a good chance of being mafia, but it's pretty clear by now that nobody else thinks so and I don't think there's much I can do about that.

Kush changed his playstyle. If he is looking at the right place he shouldn't be lynched until he shows face.


Then grack starts the train.
On July 22 2016 06:12 Koshi wrote:
meh. It is possible.

On July 22 2016 06:12 Koshi wrote:
##Vote: Kushm4sta


He always always shows his opinion on why people are scum or should be lynched.
On July 22 2016 06:36 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 06:34 Rels wrote:
On July 22 2016 06:33 Koshi wrote:
Rels you got meta on DCW?

No.
I'm not even 100% convinced he's scum. But he's the more likely to flip scum.

Why is Kush town?

He never says why kush is mafia to start with. Instead he defends his vote this way. This is not how he plays, never.

On July 22 2016 06:51 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 06:49 DCWasabi wrote:
Why are people even trying to lynch me?

I have posted honestly and tried to figure things out, tho it isn't easy and I was pretty damn active early on/

Well if Kush isn't mafia and you aren't mafia, then mafia are the people that people don't like lynching even though they are not being top town. aka Palmar and sl etc

There are also other stuff.

To answer the case on me.

I agree the lynch was terrible. I failed on the Kruppe read once more and was looking for a better lynch. Kush was presented and I went w.e.

I think I made a horrible mistake thinking both Tumble and Skynx are town. I still hope Skynx is town though. But this case is pretty opportunistic. But maybe it had to be made.

I will still be looking to solve the game. So your option to read me are:
a) mafia trying to lead town to the wrong path. Using good/decent arguments throughout the game.
b) town trying to lead town to the right path. Using good/decent arguments throughout the game.

alas I totally admit I was wrong on both Kruppe and Kush.

That's a sly line. If you're not town reading me for pointing out crucial mistakes from a town pillar I don't know what makes me town. This is not you Koshi.
I had a solid D1, both kush and Palmar were my townreads and I pushed agaisnt kush lynch when it was still in discussion. I had no reason to townread kush when the only main argument on why he's scum, by Grack was based on tone and I pushed grack for it.

Now I only have to figure out who are your teammates.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 22 2016 14:25 GMT
#1189
On July 22 2016 23:23 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 23:22 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 22 2016 23:20 Kruppe the Eel wrote:
On July 22 2016 23:19 Skynx wrote:
On July 22 2016 20:29 sicklucker wrote:
???? this is standard stuff relax 1 for 1 trades are awesome . lynching power roles day one is not

What do you mean by 1 for 1? Claims are given way too much respect I don't like it, emperor escaped a lynch in onegu game due to vet claim. Fake claims do happen. Tumble is not a good target for JK, he only targetted emperor and rels all game, both defended pretty ok.

Day 1 went perfect for mafia if thats what you mean yeah.


Mayhaps Kruppe did not intend to save Tumblewood.


Are there other reasons for jailing people

yes. It prevents nks.


So... to save him right. Kruppe plz answer!
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 22 2016 14:26 GMT
#1190
On July 22 2016 23:25 emperorchampion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 23:23 Koshi wrote:
On July 22 2016 23:22 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 22 2016 23:20 Kruppe the Eel wrote:
On July 22 2016 23:19 Skynx wrote:
On July 22 2016 20:29 sicklucker wrote:
???? this is standard stuff relax 1 for 1 trades are awesome . lynching power roles day one is not

What do you mean by 1 for 1? Claims are given way too much respect I don't like it, emperor escaped a lynch in onegu game due to vet claim. Fake claims do happen. Tumble is not a good target for JK, he only targetted emperor and rels all game, both defended pretty ok.

Day 1 went perfect for mafia if thats what you mean yeah.


Mayhaps Kruppe did not intend to save Tumblewood.


Are there other reasons for jailing people

yes. It prevents nks.


So... to save him right. Kruppe plz answer!

No.. I don't see it in the rules but most of the time the mafia nk can be RB'ed. So he guessed that TW would do the nk and tried to stop it.
I had a good night of sleep.
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 22 2016 14:26 GMT
#1191
On July 22 2016 23:20 Kruppe the Eel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 23:19 Skynx wrote:
On July 22 2016 20:29 sicklucker wrote:
???? this is standard stuff relax 1 for 1 trades are awesome . lynching power roles day one is not

What do you mean by 1 for 1? Claims are given way too much respect I don't like it, emperor escaped a lynch in onegu game due to vet claim. Fake claims do happen. Tumble is not a good target for JK, he only targetted emperor and rels all game, both defended pretty ok.

Day 1 went perfect for mafia if thats what you mean yeah.


Mayhaps Kruppe did not intend to save Tumblewood.

This essentially means you have to provide solid evidence on why Tumble is mafia or you're claim is proven fake.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Kruppe the Eel
Profile Joined June 2016
164 Posts
July 22 2016 14:27 GMT
#1192
And the strongest arm goes through Kruppe's powerful prison if used to protect a target!

However, if Kruppe has the strongest arm in prison, the strongest arm is powerless! And the friends are protected. The power of Omtose Phellack is witnessed.
I am named Kruppe, sir. Kruppe the First.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 22 2016 14:27 GMT
#1193
On July 22 2016 23:25 Skynx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 22:55 Koshi wrote:
On July 22 2016 21:30 Skynx wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
You guys have to understand one thing about Koshi. His votes never come out of nowhere. There is always some deep analysis behind them.

His kush vote came exactly out of nothing. Absolutely nothing. Koshi never does that.
His only interaction with kush in this game: he tells him to read my filter.

This is his opinion on kush, the only one.
On July 21 2016 23:24 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 23:20 Grackaroni wrote:
I still think Kush has a good chance of being mafia, but it's pretty clear by now that nobody else thinks so and I don't think there's much I can do about that.

Kush changed his playstyle. If he is looking at the right place he shouldn't be lynched until he shows face.


Then grack starts the train.
On July 22 2016 06:12 Koshi wrote:
meh. It is possible.

On July 22 2016 06:12 Koshi wrote:
##Vote: Kushm4sta


He always always shows his opinion on why people are scum or should be lynched.
On July 22 2016 06:36 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 06:34 Rels wrote:
On July 22 2016 06:33 Koshi wrote:
Rels you got meta on DCW?

No.
I'm not even 100% convinced he's scum. But he's the more likely to flip scum.

Why is Kush town?

He never says why kush is mafia to start with. Instead he defends his vote this way. This is not how he plays, never.

On July 22 2016 06:51 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 06:49 DCWasabi wrote:
Why are people even trying to lynch me?

I have posted honestly and tried to figure things out, tho it isn't easy and I was pretty damn active early on/

Well if Kush isn't mafia and you aren't mafia, then mafia are the people that people don't like lynching even though they are not being top town. aka Palmar and sl etc

There are also other stuff.

To answer the case on me.

I agree the lynch was terrible. I failed on the Kruppe read once more and was looking for a better lynch. Kush was presented and I went w.e.

I think I made a horrible mistake thinking both Tumble and Skynx are town. I still hope Skynx is town though. But this case is pretty opportunistic. But maybe it had to be made.

I will still be looking to solve the game. So your option to read me are:
a) mafia trying to lead town to the wrong path. Using good/decent arguments throughout the game.
b) town trying to lead town to the right path. Using good/decent arguments throughout the game.

alas I totally admit I was wrong on both Kruppe and Kush.

That's a sly line. If you're not town reading me for pointing out crucial mistakes from a town pillar I don't know what makes me town. This is not you Koshi.
I had a solid D1, both kush and Palmar were my townreads and I pushed agaisnt kush lynch when it was still in discussion. I had no reason to townread kush when the only main argument on why he's scum, by Grack was based on tone and I pushed grack for it.

Now I only have to figure out who are your teammates.

It is Rels and Tumblewood.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 22 2016 14:27 GMT
#1194
Pls spare me.
I had a good night of sleep.
Kruppe the Eel
Profile Joined June 2016
164 Posts
July 22 2016 14:28 GMT
#1195
On July 22 2016 23:26 Skynx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 23:20 Kruppe the Eel wrote:
On July 22 2016 23:19 Skynx wrote:
On July 22 2016 20:29 sicklucker wrote:
???? this is standard stuff relax 1 for 1 trades are awesome . lynching power roles day one is not

What do you mean by 1 for 1? Claims are given way too much respect I don't like it, emperor escaped a lynch in onegu game due to vet claim. Fake claims do happen. Tumble is not a good target for JK, he only targetted emperor and rels all game, both defended pretty ok.

Day 1 went perfect for mafia if thats what you mean yeah.


Mayhaps Kruppe did not intend to save Tumblewood.

This essentially means you have to provide solid evidence on why Tumble is mafia or you're claim is proven fake.


Instead of doing this, Kruppe will relax and enjoy some pastries!

Friendly eyes are now focused on you, Skynx. Perform!
I am named Kruppe, sir. Kruppe the First.
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 22 2016 14:28 GMT
#1196
On July 22 2016 23:25 Skynx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 22:55 Koshi wrote:
On July 22 2016 21:30 Skynx wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
You guys have to understand one thing about Koshi. His votes never come out of nowhere. There is always some deep analysis behind them.

His kush vote came exactly out of nothing. Absolutely nothing. Koshi never does that.
His only interaction with kush in this game: he tells him to read my filter.

This is his opinion on kush, the only one.
On July 21 2016 23:24 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 23:20 Grackaroni wrote:
I still think Kush has a good chance of being mafia, but it's pretty clear by now that nobody else thinks so and I don't think there's much I can do about that.

Kush changed his playstyle. If he is looking at the right place he shouldn't be lynched until he shows face.


Then grack starts the train.
On July 22 2016 06:12 Koshi wrote:
meh. It is possible.

On July 22 2016 06:12 Koshi wrote:
##Vote: Kushm4sta


He always always shows his opinion on why people are scum or should be lynched.
On July 22 2016 06:36 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 06:34 Rels wrote:
On July 22 2016 06:33 Koshi wrote:
Rels you got meta on DCW?

No.
I'm not even 100% convinced he's scum. But he's the more likely to flip scum.

Why is Kush town?

He never says why kush is mafia to start with. Instead he defends his vote this way. This is not how he plays, never.

On July 22 2016 06:51 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 06:49 DCWasabi wrote:
Why are people even trying to lynch me?

I have posted honestly and tried to figure things out, tho it isn't easy and I was pretty damn active early on/

Well if Kush isn't mafia and you aren't mafia, then mafia are the people that people don't like lynching even though they are not being top town. aka Palmar and sl etc

There are also other stuff.

To answer the case on me.

I agree the lynch was terrible. I failed on the Kruppe read once more and was looking for a better lynch. Kush was presented and I went w.e.

I think I made a horrible mistake thinking both Tumble and Skynx are town. I still hope Skynx is town though. But this case is pretty opportunistic. But maybe it had to be made.

I will still be looking to solve the game. So your option to read me are:
a) mafia trying to lead town to the wrong path. Using good/decent arguments throughout the game.
b) town trying to lead town to the right path. Using good/decent arguments throughout the game.

alas I totally admit I was wrong on both Kruppe and Kush.

That's a sly line. If you're not town reading me for pointing out crucial mistakes from a town pillar I don't know what makes me town. This is not you Koshi.
I had a solid D1, both kush and Palmar were my townreads and I pushed agaisnt kush lynch when it was still in discussion. I had no reason to townread kush when the only main argument on why he's scum, by Grack was based on tone and I pushed grack for it.

Now I only have to figure out who are your teammates.


This seems very hasty. Having kush and palmar as town is really no town credit at all, since they were both at least somewhat ambiguous. More leans towards TMI for me.
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 22 2016 14:29 GMT
#1197
Also, you don't need to find my buddies just yet.
You need to convince this entire town I am mafia. gl with that.
I had a good night of sleep.
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 22 2016 14:29 GMT
#1198
I refuse to believe you are playing bad. Playing bad is not same as having bad reads. You can have bad reads but you had nothing on kush and still went for it.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Kruppe the Eel
Profile Joined June 2016
164 Posts
July 22 2016 14:29 GMT
#1199
Everyone is a traitor in the world of Skynx! Especially those who are most friendly.

An interesting approach indeed!
I am named Kruppe, sir. Kruppe the First.
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 22 2016 14:30 GMT
#1200
Ah that makes a lot of sense, totally forgot about that part of jk'er
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
Prev 1 58 59 60 61 62 145 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 10m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 533
ProTech155
UpATreeSC 56
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 20368
Calm 3631
Mini 405
Mind 77
Free 68
910 65
soO 33
Trap 31
Aegong 25
Dota 2
Gorgc4850
XaKoH 296
canceldota56
Counter-Strike
fl0m6066
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3395
Other Games
FrodaN848
Beastyqt555
Liquid`Hasu288
Khaldor199
Livibee193
C9.Mang0140
Trikslyr124
RotterdaM118
IndyStarCraft 80
QueenE72
ZombieGrub28
BRAT_OK 25
MindelVK10
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 26
• FirePhoenix13
• Michael_bg 2
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV286
League of Legends
• Nemesis2304
Other Games
• imaqtpie757
• Shiphtur686
• tFFMrPink 5
• Scarra4
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 10m
Big Brain Bouts
15h 10m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
22h 10m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 15h
Patches Events
1d 20h
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.