• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:43
CEST 17:43
KST 00:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War195.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10649 users

Who needs 72 hours anyway! [M][T] - Page 59

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 57 58 59 60 61 145 Next
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 22 2016 13:27 GMT
#1161
On July 22 2016 20:56 prplhz wrote:
Are targets of role blocker and jail keeper actions notified that they've been role blocked?


Roleblocks are not notified, only in the case of a vig or cop would they have an indication if they were rb.
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 22 2016 13:28 GMT
#1162
I think we should speculate on some reasons for killing palmar. I think that it's just a fear kill personally, I don't think that he was going after anyone in particular and I don't think that he had a particularly strong town standing.

I'm not really sure if the kill tells us anything. I expected a kill on either Koshi or Kruppe.

@Kruppe: I would really like to hear the motivation for jailkeeping tumble
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 22 2016 13:34 GMT
#1163
a fear kill is almost always coming from Rels or sicklucker here.

Palmar dieing is really odd anyway.. I think there were obvious townies in the thread. Palmar really was not one of them.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 22 2016 13:37 GMT
#1164
skynx is maybe the only one that benefits from a Palmar nk... Maybeeee
I had a good night of sleep.
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 22 2016 13:37 GMT
#1165
We should leave Kruppe for now I think

If we get the mafia goon, then more or less confirm that it was a fake claim also. Maybe in some of the spam of the last few pages it was discussed that if he's jailkeep that means there could be a vigilante (50/50 odds). Since he lead people to believe that he was cop of some sort, if there was a vig then they might have shot. Therefore, it makes his jailkeep claim a little more dubious. This is something to keep in mind as we progress with maybe some kills or more info.

Also, I don't think we should counter-claim since I think we can figure it out regardless, but maybe someone with more experience can give some opinion.
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 22 2016 13:38 GMT
#1166
On July 22 2016 03:53 Palmar wrote:
yes, I don't remember a single post by him so he should be added to the list of 5.

Like can we all sort of agree on that list?

Skynx
Kush
Krupp
Tumble
Rels

We're lynching in here, right?

Like... I think most mafia are in here and decided to kill Palmar due to this list.

Tumble Skynx Rels.


Krupp is confirmed blue unless CC.
I had a good night of sleep.
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 22 2016 13:40 GMT
#1167
Also, people remember that there is instant majority, so laying a few votes can turn to a lynch VERY quickly, and a slip up like that is gonna be reaaaallllly bad.
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 22 2016 13:40 GMT
#1168
Yeah I like those 3 names. Pretty likely 2 mafia in there.


I should really just not push anybody D1/N1. There has not been much success to it lately.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 22 2016 13:43 GMT
#1169
##Vote Rels

Kush/Palmar and a lot of people found/find him suspicious.
Reading his filter nothing stands out. Didn't really care his preferred lynch target was lynched. When I asked him about DCW close to the lynch he didn't try to convince me the guy was mafia at all. Instead he deflected my invitation to join him with "I don't know DCW is 100% mafia". Which is maybe weird.

Anyway. My vote is there.
I had a good night of sleep.
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 22 2016 13:46 GMT
#1170
On July 22 2016 22:38 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 03:53 Palmar wrote:
yes, I don't remember a single post by him so he should be added to the list of 5.

Like can we all sort of agree on that list?

Skynx
Kush
Krupp
Tumble
Rels

We're lynching in here, right?

Like... I think most mafia are in here and decided to kill Palmar due to this list.

Tumble Skynx Rels.


Krupp is confirmed blue unless CC.


I forgot about this list. If the blue claim is fake, then yes I pretty much agree with it, otherwise seems too neat.

One thing about Tumble: maybe he really doesn't like playing as scum, I didn't get that feeling too much when playing with him, but he seems to be pretty disinterested this game. So I had this thought that he could only be scum with Kruppe maybe since it's kinda like playing with the trolly Moosy like in presidential.

In my mind, Rels could likely be mafia at the moment.

One other thing is that I'm worried that you could be mafia, and this is a very legitimate thing to push if so =/
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 22 2016 13:51 GMT
#1171

Maybe I am mafia. Maybe not.
But don't let me maybe being mafia stop you from accepting things you find logical.
I had a good night of sleep.
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 22 2016 13:51 GMT
#1172
For now, my vote lies against Rels in spirit, if not in actuality.

Also, I'm still pretty salty that Kruppe has been scum reading me this entire time
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 22 2016 13:51 GMT
#1173
On July 22 2016 22:38 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 03:53 Palmar wrote:
yes, I don't remember a single post by him so he should be added to the list of 5.

Like can we all sort of agree on that list?

Skynx
Kush
Krupp
Tumble
Rels

We're lynching in here, right?

Like... I think most mafia are in here and decided to kill Palmar due to this list.

Tumble Skynx Rels.


Krupp is confirmed blue unless CC.


Yes I was thinking the same thing, but isn't that what they want us to believe? I mean either your assumption is correct or we should inverse the list and look there instead.
Failure is not an option
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 22 2016 13:55 GMT
#1174
On July 22 2016 21:30 Skynx wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
You guys have to understand one thing about Koshi. His votes never come out of nowhere. There is always some deep analysis behind them.

His kush vote came exactly out of nothing. Absolutely nothing. Koshi never does that.
His only interaction with kush in this game: he tells him to read my filter.

This is his opinion on kush, the only one.
On July 21 2016 23:24 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 23:20 Grackaroni wrote:
I still think Kush has a good chance of being mafia, but it's pretty clear by now that nobody else thinks so and I don't think there's much I can do about that.

Kush changed his playstyle. If he is looking at the right place he shouldn't be lynched until he shows face.


Then grack starts the train.
On July 22 2016 06:12 Koshi wrote:
meh. It is possible.

On July 22 2016 06:12 Koshi wrote:
##Vote: Kushm4sta


He always always shows his opinion on why people are scum or should be lynched.
On July 22 2016 06:36 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 06:34 Rels wrote:
On July 22 2016 06:33 Koshi wrote:
Rels you got meta on DCW?

No.
I'm not even 100% convinced he's scum. But he's the more likely to flip scum.

Why is Kush town?

He never says why kush is mafia to start with. Instead he defends his vote this way. This is not how he plays, never.

On July 22 2016 06:51 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 06:49 DCWasabi wrote:
Why are people even trying to lynch me?

I have posted honestly and tried to figure things out, tho it isn't easy and I was pretty damn active early on/

Well if Kush isn't mafia and you aren't mafia, then mafia are the people that people don't like lynching even though they are not being top town. aka Palmar and sl etc

There are also other stuff.

To answer the case on me.

I agree the lynch was terrible. I failed on the Kruppe read once more and was looking for a better lynch. Kush was presented and I went w.e.

I think I made a horrible mistake thinking both Tumble and Skynx are town. I still hope Skynx is town though. But this case is pretty opportunistic. But maybe it had to be made.

I will still be looking to solve the game. So your option to read me are:
a) mafia trying to lead town to the wrong path. Using good/decent arguments throughout the game.
b) town trying to lead town to the right path. Using good/decent arguments throughout the game.

alas I totally admit I was wrong on both Kruppe and Kush.
I had a good night of sleep.
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 22 2016 13:57 GMT
#1175
On July 22 2016 22:51 Lunaticman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 22:38 Koshi wrote:
On July 22 2016 03:53 Palmar wrote:
yes, I don't remember a single post by him so he should be added to the list of 5.

Like can we all sort of agree on that list?

Skynx
Kush
Krupp
Tumble
Rels

We're lynching in here, right?

Like... I think most mafia are in here and decided to kill Palmar due to this list.

Tumble Skynx Rels.


Krupp is confirmed blue unless CC.


Yes I was thinking the same thing, but isn't that what they want us to believe? I mean either your assumption is correct or we should inverse the list and look there instead.


Night kills are always wifom yeah. Personally I have other reasons to suspect that it could be Rels so it makes sense to look there at the moment.

Palmar feels a bit like a wifom kill, but I think it's also a fear kill. I guess we should ask ourselves who would be afraid of Palmar if it's fear?
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 22 2016 13:58 GMT
#1176
On July 22 2016 22:51 Lunaticman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 22:38 Koshi wrote:
On July 22 2016 03:53 Palmar wrote:
yes, I don't remember a single post by him so he should be added to the list of 5.

Like can we all sort of agree on that list?

Skynx
Kush
Krupp
Tumble
Rels

We're lynching in here, right?

Like... I think most mafia are in here and decided to kill Palmar due to this list.

Tumble Skynx Rels.


Krupp is confirmed blue unless CC.


Yes I was thinking the same thing, but isn't that what they want us to believe? I mean either your assumption is correct or we should inverse the list and look there instead.

wifom is wifom.

But for me in this moment it makes sense those names are mafia. We will see what they do today. I was very wrong D1 to trust Tumble/Skynx it seems. Rels I never trusted and found extremely "dumb" (because there is no better word) yesterday around the lynch. So I want to lynch him.

Palmar/Kush also had him on their list.


I am going to quit the game for a bit now. I need to see what happens. .
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 22 2016 14:00 GMT
#1177
oh 1 more thing. I think DCW played very townie when he came back to the thread. agree?
I had a good night of sleep.
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 22 2016 14:01 GMT
#1178
On July 22 2016 23:00 Koshi wrote:
oh 1 more thing. I think DCW played very townie when he came back to the thread. agree?


Agreed! I don't think you say those things to deflect heat as mafia, seemed too personal.
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 22 2016 14:02 GMT
#1179
BTW, hope everything is OK DC
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 22 2016 14:03 GMT
#1180
I dunno I'm probably a terrible mafia player because of this, but I kind of have a code of honour lol. I like to think that people would not make such excuses for being absent and such.
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
Prev 1 57 58 59 60 61 145 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 17m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech9
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 33106
Calm 5220
Bisu 2588
Jaedong 1100
Horang2 608
BeSt 471
Rush 423
Larva 406
Soma 391
Stork 342
[ Show more ]
Light 254
Snow 182
ZerO 169
Zeus 160
Free 116
Mind 109
910 106
Barracks 79
Liquid`Ret 54
Sea.KH 50
Killer 42
Hyun 40
Shinee 35
Trap 34
ToSsGirL 31
Terrorterran 29
Bale 23
sorry 22
Aegong 21
Rock 19
Hm[arnc] 19
Sexy 13
Sacsri 10
Noble 7
Dota 2
Gorgc8187
XaKoH 430
Counter-Strike
fl0m4437
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes568
Other Games
singsing2315
hiko920
B2W.Neo595
Mlord379
DeMusliM210
mouzStarbuck205
Hui .179
Livibee164
FrodaN121
RotterdaM106
QueenE77
Trikslyr75
KnowMe61
Mew2King46
ZerO(Twitch)16
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile1127
• Dystopia_ 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix15
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3952
• Jankos2363
• TFBlade604
Other Games
• Shiphtur626
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 17m
Big Brain Bouts
18h 17m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 1h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 3h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 18h
Patches Events
1d 23h
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.