• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:14
CEST 20:14
KST 03:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)72Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8520 users

Names Are Hard mini mafia - Page 31

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 125 Next
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
June 08 2016 18:57 GMT
#601
Lol yeah I think anyone would be playing horribly when they haven't had net in like 36 hours.

The bm might of gotten a rise out of me at some point but not really.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
June 08 2016 19:00 GMT
#602
On June 09 2016 03:51 Rels wrote:
Damdred your thoughts on WBG's case ?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/509751-names-are-hard-mini-mafia?page=21#410
And Shape's defense ?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/509751-names-are-hard-mini-mafia?page=26#501


IMO the bugs case is a narrative that starts off as a conclusion without really bringing what I find reliable evidence. Especially some of the red is useless and doesn't add it's just there to be there.

If shape is scum I don't think it's for any of this. Honestly think shape is town anyway. And honestly so e of the case is misconstrued.

Wouldn't Lynch by it.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
June 08 2016 19:05 GMT
#603
On June 09 2016 03:54 Damdred wrote:
Yeah basically I have an hour to read the whole game and defend myself at the same time because I'm afk...

Which doesn't make me scum at all when all signs point to me being more active as scum anyway.

I'll just go eat cookies and pull a marv


can you talk me through you calling ls scum at the start of the game?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
June 08 2016 19:07 GMT
#604
Just always better to mess with ls so I can get a read on him.

Was Kush replaced btw?
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
June 08 2016 19:08 GMT
#605
Facts:

There is no vote count update in the past hour.

Analysis:

Note 13: I think it would benefit town greatly to have a town vote.

Purpose of Post:

1. Bring attention to the need of an updated vote count.

2. To show that I desire an updated vote count.

Excuses:

1. I cannot justify creating an updated vote count when I have RL work to do.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
June 08 2016 19:09 GMT
#606
On June 09 2016 04:07 Damdred wrote:
Just always better to mess with ls so I can get a read on him.

Was Kush replaced btw?

Yes by Tumblewood. What your read on WBG?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
June 08 2016 19:10 GMT
#607
On June 09 2016 04:08 Chezinu wrote:
Facts:

There is no vote count update in the past hour.

Analysis:

Note 13: I think it would benefit town greatly to have a town vote.

Purpose of Post:

1. Bring attention to the need of an updated vote count.

2. To show that I desire an updated vote count.

Excuses:

1. I cannot justify creating an updated vote count when I have RL work to do.


shapelog promised!
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
June 08 2016 19:10 GMT
#608
No clue how long until EOD? He's not super town though
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
June 08 2016 19:13 GMT
#609
Could Lynch kwah I suppose that vote on rels is bad.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
June 08 2016 19:13 GMT
#610
I think EoD is in 2 hours 45 minutes from now.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
June 08 2016 19:13 GMT
#611
Facts:

On June 09 2016 04:10 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2016 04:08 Chezinu wrote:
Facts:

There is no vote count update in the past hour.

Analysis:

Note 13: I think it would benefit town greatly to have a town vote.

Purpose of Post:

1. Bring attention to the need of an updated vote count.

2. To show that I desire an updated vote count.

Excuses:

1. I cannot justify creating an updated vote count when I have RL work to do.


shapelog promised!


##unvote
##vote Shapelog



Analysis:

Note 14: Perhaps, if I vote for the person who claimed to be mafia in the thread. The vote count will be updated.

Purpose of Post:

1. To encourage the development of an updated vote count.

2. To show that I really want an updated vote count.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
June 08 2016 19:14 GMT
#612
kwah seems to be more a policy lurker lynch than anything. Idk if my scumread on Chez is solid enough to vote him but meh.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
June 08 2016 19:16 GMT
#613
Facts:

On June 09 2016 04:13 LightningStrike wrote:
I think EoD is in 2 hours 45 minutes from now.


On June 09 2016 03:17 Chezinu wrote:
Facts:

Show nested quote +
On June 07 2016 05:59 Fecalfeast wrote:
until the end of Day 1, remember voting is mandatory.


Analysis:

Note 12: It seems the time has gone by faster than I expected. I must find someone to lynch fast and find time to eat.

Purpose of Post:

1. To induce a sobering level of panic.

2. To help propel a search for the optimal lynch target.

3. To let everyone know that I am here and aware of deadline.


Anaylsis:

Note 15: It seems the lightning strike is an hour off.

Purpose of Post:

1. To informed the misinformed.

2. To show a fault in lightning strikes.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
June 08 2016 19:16 GMT
#614
Who's wanting to vote me off

Palmar, wbg, rels and anyone else?
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
June 08 2016 19:21 GMT
#615
On June 09 2016 04:16 Chezinu wrote:
Facts:

Show nested quote +
On June 09 2016 04:13 LightningStrike wrote:
I think EoD is in 2 hours 45 minutes from now.


Show nested quote +
On June 09 2016 03:17 Chezinu wrote:
Facts:

On June 07 2016 05:59 Fecalfeast wrote:
until the end of Day 1, remember voting is mandatory.


Analysis:

Note 12: It seems the time has gone by faster than I expected. I must find someone to lynch fast and find time to eat.

Purpose of Post:

1. To induce a sobering level of panic.

2. To help propel a search for the optimal lynch target.

3. To let everyone know that I am here and aware of deadline.


Anaylsis:

Note 15: It seems the lightning strike is an hour off.

Purpose of Post:

1. To informed the misinformed.

2. To show a fault in lightning strikes.

Okay thank your for correcting me on the time for some reason I thought the deadline was just the normal 5:00 pm CST deadline.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
June 08 2016 19:21 GMT
#616
On June 09 2016 04:16 Damdred wrote:
Who's wanting to vote me off

Palmar, wbg, rels and anyone else?

Tumblewood.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
June 08 2016 19:25 GMT
#617
Eh there's probably one scum in that pool one on the other leading wagon and a useless vote ie kwah is my pick for that category.

Tumble probably just town, and I think rels is town just from a cursory glance.

Wbg I'll read tonight but not lynchable today.

Koshi town, sl, ls town. So games not to hard to solve from there
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
June 08 2016 19:27 GMT
#618
I dont want to kill shapelog that bad anymore. but if its him vs dandred that seems to be where tihs is going hum. who else is there
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
June 08 2016 19:28 GMT
#619
Could policy Lynch, and my heart is so happy sl doesn't want to Lynch me he's just pocketed me 😼
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
June 08 2016 19:29 GMT
#620
I really want to lynch that new player if theres no one better for rels related reasons and at worst a policy lynch. but I really dont like lynching new players day one. at this point its a bigger policy of mine
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 125 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 2434
RotterdaM784
TaKeTV 326
IndyStarCraft 191
BRAT_OK 84
ZombieGrub78
SteadfastSC25
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 2434
RotterdaM 784
ByuN 363
IndyStarCraft 191
MaxPax 178
RuFF_SC2 111
BRAT_OK 84
ZombieGrub78
UpATreeSC 58
SteadfastSC 25
MindelVK 13
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3249
Shuttle 732
Mini 442
EffOrt 396
Dewaltoss 158
910 76
Mind 74
HiyA 65
Zeus 64
hero 56
[ Show more ]
sorry 21
Bale 20
ToSsGirL 17
Sexy 14
zelot 10
scan(afreeca) 8
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
qojqva3572
Counter-Strike
fl0m5687
pashabiceps991
Fnx 627
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3678
Liquid`Hasu1
Other Games
singsing2105
Beastyqt712
ceh9705
mouzStarbuck256
XaKoH 124
C9.Mang0118
QueenE64
Trikslyr56
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV231
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 117
• StrangeGG 45
• Reevou 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV348
Other Games
• imaqtpie743
• Shiphtur289
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
4h 46m
Afreeca Starleague
15h 46m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
16h 46m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 5h
Patches Events
1d 21h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.