• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:32
CEST 19:32
KST 02:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)72Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8296 users

Names Are Hard mini mafia - Page 33

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 125 Next
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 08 2016 20:03 GMT
#641
On June 09 2016 04:41 Damdred wrote:
Honestly regardless of not having much time atm the game us halfway dead. And shape has been pretty driving and not afk which is a staple of his scum game.

Either way I could be wrong but just a gut feeling

What plants have you been smoking?
:kitty:

Anyways, I am kinda at a crossroads here. Sin can wait. Going to read thou Kwah's/Rel's(low on the totem pole of dives right now) and damdred.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 08 2016 20:04 GMT
#642
On June 09 2016 05:03 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2016 05:00 Shapelog wrote:
On June 09 2016 03:55 Tumblewood wrote:
damdred playing even worse than his blue game. could lynch although I want to be right on shapelog for once

You are failing at that

Also kinda amazed at damdred's play.


Why?

Because it is very different.

Amazed as in shocked no amazed as in wow.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
June 08 2016 20:06 GMT
#643
Idk what you guys expect with like an hour in game.

I'm just going to afk I'm not the Lynch so bye
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 08 2016 20:08 GMT
#644
I don't even understand Kwah's second to last post. I think he made me more town.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 08 2016 20:09 GMT
#645
On June 09 2016 05:06 Damdred wrote:
Idk what you guys expect with like an hour in game.

I'm just going to afk I'm not the Lynch so bye

Wow,
I was going to say something about you, about how you were acting, that might make you town, yet, this is just so shit teir.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 08 2016 20:09 GMT
#646
Who is even here?
I like to not die, or at least cost us a ML.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
June 08 2016 20:09 GMT
#647
Facts:

On June 09 2016 05:06 Damdred wrote:
Idk what you guys expect with like an hour in game.

I'm just going to afk I'm not the Lynch so bye


[bigAnalysis:[/big]

Note 16: I believe this a challenge. However, I don't believe we should accept the challenge to get Damdred lynch within an hour. We have other logs and wood to burn.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
June 08 2016 20:10 GMT
#648
Lol if I was scum I would of just afk up to the Lynch. Just haven't had time or access
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 08 2016 20:10 GMT
#649
##Unvote
##Vote: Damdred


I can get down on this I think.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 08 2016 20:12 GMT
#650
On June 09 2016 03:02 Shapelog wrote:
(unoffical)Day 1 Votecount

Shapelog (3): sicklucker wherebugsgo, Koshi, Koshi, Tumblewood, Palmar,
rels (2) sicklucker kwahamot
Damdred (2): Palmar, Koshi, Palmar
kwahamot (1) rels
Kelsiersc(1) Chezinu, visceraeyes
Tumbewood (1): visceraeyes
LightningStrike (1): Damdred
Palmar (0): wherebugsgo
sicklucker (0): Shapelog
visceraeyes (0): Koshi,
Tumblewood (0) koshi

Not Voting (3): KelsierSC, LightningStrike, Shapelog,



To rub it in SL face btw
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 08 2016 20:13 GMT
#651
Like I've seen townDamdred when he's on the block, he typically loses his shit and he CERTAINLY doesn't just spout "If I was scum, X" posts in his defense.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 08 2016 20:13 GMT
#652
On June 09 2016 05:06 Damdred wrote:
Idk what you guys expect with like an hour in game.

I'm just going to afk I'm not the Lynch so bye

On June 09 2016 05:10 Damdred wrote:
Lol if I was scum[b] I would of just afk up to the Lynch. Just haven't had time or access
[/b]
[image loading]
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 08 2016 20:14 GMT
#653
Dammit, the "I would just afk up to the lynch" is suppose to be bolded as well.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 08 2016 20:14 GMT
#654
We got ur meaning Shapelog, dw. He's scummy as all hell. Are you voting for him?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
June 08 2016 20:16 GMT
#655
I'm scummy because I couldn't be here 30 pages behind basically and skimming.

It sucks but Lynch me if you want idc
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 08 2016 20:17 GMT
#656
On June 09 2016 05:16 Damdred wrote:
I'm scummy because I couldn't be here 30 pages behind basically and skimming.

It sucks but Lynch me if you want idc

No, you're scummy because of what you've chosen to do with your time while you ARE here Damdred, there's a pretty remarkable difference.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
June 08 2016 20:18 GMT
#657
Not really there's no way to defend myself I'm giving my opinions from my skim when I am asked.
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 08 2016 20:18 GMT
#658
On June 09 2016 05:14 VisceraEyes wrote:
We got ur meaning Shapelog, dw. He's scummy as all hell. Are you voting for him?

Most likely.

I mean the first page of his filter isn't great, and he is here now, yet instead of catching up or just reading, he choose to be afk.

I still reading Rels filter.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 08 2016 20:19 GMT
#659
On June 09 2016 05:18 Damdred wrote:
Not really there's no way to defend myself I'm giving my opinions from my skim when I am asked.

I'm perfectly willing to not vote for you if it seems like you give a shit about this game. That is not how it seems right now. And it doesn't have to do with your activity.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 08 2016 20:20 GMT
#660
On June 09 2016 05:18 Damdred wrote:
Not really there's no way to defend myself I'm giving my opinions from my skim when I am asked.

Why are you so emo?
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 125 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
RotterdaM764
TaKeTV 281
IndyStarCraft 162
TKL 0
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 764
ByuN 317
IndyStarCraft 162
MaxPax 120
BRAT_OK 97
UpATreeSC 57
MindelVK 14
RuFF_SC2 1
TKL 0
ZombieGrub0
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3455
Shuttle 838
Mini 469
EffOrt 402
Rush 177
Dewaltoss 141
Mind 96
Shinee 78
910 75
Zeus 70
[ Show more ]
hero 59
HiyA 55
Bale 26
sorry 24
JYJ 22
ToSsGirL 19
Sexy 14
zelot 8
Sacsri 7
scan(afreeca) 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5711
qojqva2936
Counter-Strike
fl0m4935
pashabiceps838
Fnx 721
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2377
Other Games
singsing2191
ceh9684
Beastyqt625
Hui .205
XaKoH 132
mouzStarbuck122
Trikslyr78
QueenE60
C9.Mang032
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV176
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 92
• StrangeGG 24
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• Hinosc 0
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 24
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie398
• Shiphtur276
• WagamamaTV126
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
5h 29m
Afreeca Starleague
16h 29m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
17h 29m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 6h
Patches Events
1d 22h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.