• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:45
CEST 12:45
KST 19:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8737 users

Names Are Hard mini mafia - Page 35

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 33 34 35 36 37 125 Next
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
June 08 2016 20:34 GMT
#681
Facts:

It is not bed time.

On June 09 2016 05:28 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2016 05:25 Chezinu wrote:
Facts:

Day 1 Votecount

Visceraeyes koshi
kwahamot(2) rels Damdred
rels(2) sicklucker kwahamot
Kelsiersc(0) Chezinu, visceraeyes
Shapelog (3): sicklucker wherebugsgo koshi tumblewood palmar, Chezinu
LightningStrike (0): Damdred
Palmar (0): wherebugsgo
Damdred (3): Palmar koshi, koshi, Palmar, VisceraEyes
sicklucker (0): Shapelog
tumblewood(0) VisceraEyes Chezinu Damdred

not voting , KelsierSC, LightningStrike, Shapelog,


Currently, Shapelog, is due to die in

the votecount website isn't being nice to me so if there's any mistakes let me know


Analysis:

Note 17: Can a lightning strike be stricken by a mod lightning?

Chez-mix buddy,
Do you want to hear a bed time story?


Analysis:

Note 19: Stories can be great if they contain hidden information.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 08 2016 20:35 GMT
#682
On June 09 2016 05:33 Koshi wrote:
Shape his filter does not make him town. We all know that.

The reason Shape is town is that he continuously is trying to solve the game and keeps throwing ideas in the thread the one more retarded and farfetched than the other and has no clue which ideas are actually good and which are bad. And he keeps that up till the game ends.


That's not what he is doing. There is no way you can read him town. Just no way.

*Misses the part where I filter dive, brought back the team idea with Palmar/bugs, The Rels point I just made, etc.

conclusion:

Koshi is wrong
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 08 2016 20:35 GMT
#683
On June 09 2016 05:33 Koshi wrote:
Shape his filter does not make him town. We all know that.

The reason Shape is town is that he continuously is trying to solve the game and keeps throwing ideas in the thread the one more retarded and farfetched than the other and has no clue which ideas are actually good and which are bad. And he keeps that up till the game ends.


That's not what he is doing. There is no way you can read him town. Just no way.

Corrections in this post:

1) Shape his filter size never makes him town*

2) second paragraph is what would make Shape a townread.
I had a good night of sleep.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 08 2016 20:35 GMT
#684
Yeah Tomahawk is the best lynch and should die. Shape is also kinda active but not making an impact. One of the two should be the lynch.
Or Palmar
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 08 2016 20:35 GMT
#685
On June 09 2016 05:33 Koshi wrote:
Shape his filter does not make him town. We all know that.

The reason Shape is town is that he continuously is trying to solve the game and keeps throwing ideas in the thread the one more retarded and farfetched than the other and has no clue which ideas are actually good and which are bad. And he keeps that up till the game ends.


That's not what he is doing. There is no way you can read him town. Just no way.

Yeah this is pretty true
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
June 08 2016 20:36 GMT
#686
I really don't want to lynch Damdred atm he turning emo which he normally does more often as town than scum. Yes his play been underwhelming but I had seen a underwhelming town Damdred before and mislynched him for that too. I will vote Shape because
A. WBG's case is decent.
B. Damdred will be saved unless someone votes him after me voting Shape.
C. Koshi brought up a meta point.
Shapelog if you are town I pretty stuck in a paranoia atm regarding you and Damdred.
##Vote: Shapelog
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 08 2016 20:36 GMT
#687
On June 09 2016 05:35 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2016 05:33 Koshi wrote:
Shape his filter does not make him town. We all know that.

The reason Shape is town is that he continuously is trying to solve the game and keeps throwing ideas in the thread the one more retarded and farfetched than the other and has no clue which ideas are actually good and which are bad. And he keeps that up till the game ends.


That's not what he is doing. There is no way you can read him town. Just no way.

*Misses the part where I filter dive, brought back the team idea with Palmar/bugs, The Rels point I just made, etc.

conclusion:

Koshi is wrong

No. Koshi his method to read you is right. You just proof it by saying you are doing exactly what I say you would do as town.


So pls don't be stupid Shape.
I had a good night of sleep.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 08 2016 20:36 GMT
#688
Like, Palmar came back like 10 hours ago being "Oh I forgot I was in this game", and right now he's not playing when I think he's ALWAYS playing near deadline. And I can't have forgotten the game since he forgot it once
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 08 2016 20:36 GMT
#689
On June 09 2016 05:34 Chezinu wrote:
Facts:

It is not bed time.

Show nested quote +
On June 09 2016 05:28 Shapelog wrote:
On June 09 2016 05:25 Chezinu wrote:
Facts:

Day 1 Votecount

Visceraeyes koshi
kwahamot(2) rels Damdred
rels(2) sicklucker kwahamot
Kelsiersc(0) Chezinu, visceraeyes
Shapelog (3): sicklucker wherebugsgo koshi tumblewood palmar, Chezinu
LightningStrike (0): Damdred
Palmar (0): wherebugsgo
Damdred (3): Palmar koshi, koshi, Palmar, VisceraEyes
sicklucker (0): Shapelog
tumblewood(0) VisceraEyes Chezinu Damdred

not voting , KelsierSC, LightningStrike, Shapelog,


Currently, Shapelog, is due to die in

the votecount website isn't being nice to me so if there's any mistakes let me know


Analysis:

Note 17: Can a lightning strike be stricken by a mod lightning?

Chez-mix buddy,
Do you want to hear a bed time story?


Analysis:

Note 19: Stories can be great if they contain hidden information.

Yeah I don't give a fuck,

There once was a magically butterflie that flew around each night. Every night, The butterfly Would bring love and humor to the land of TLmafia.

One day it hit a window,

Tomorrow morning I will tell you the rest of the story.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 08 2016 20:37 GMT
#690
Damm, I didn't want to do this, but I have waited to long.

I am a PR.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 08 2016 20:37 GMT
#691
Don't think I want to lynch Palmar over tomahawk or shape but it's a good thought
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 08 2016 20:37 GMT
#692
On June 09 2016 05:36 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2016 05:35 Shapelog wrote:
On June 09 2016 05:33 Koshi wrote:
Shape his filter does not make him town. We all know that.

The reason Shape is town is that he continuously is trying to solve the game and keeps throwing ideas in the thread the one more retarded and farfetched than the other and has no clue which ideas are actually good and which are bad. And he keeps that up till the game ends.


That's not what he is doing. There is no way you can read him town. Just no way.

*Misses the part where I filter dive, brought back the team idea with Palmar/bugs, The Rels point I just made, etc.

conclusion:

Koshi is wrong

No. Koshi his method to read you is right. You just proof it by saying you are doing exactly what I say you would do as town.


So pls don't be stupid Shape.

No it is really not.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 08 2016 20:38 GMT
#693
On June 09 2016 05:37 Shapelog wrote:
Damm, I didn't want to do this, but I have waited to long.

I am a PR.

OK this will get resolved before the end of the game. Let's kill Tomahawk
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 08 2016 20:38 GMT
#694
On June 09 2016 05:37 Shapelog wrote:
Damm, I didn't want to do this, but I have waited to long.

I am a PR.

With an open setup you can claim which one. Easier to find a counterclaim. You will be rb'ed till dead anyway.
I had a good night of sleep.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
June 08 2016 20:39 GMT
#695
im here whats the vote count ish. just between dandresd and shape?
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 08 2016 20:39 GMT
#696
On June 09 2016 05:36 LightningStrike wrote:
I really don't want to lynch Damdred atm he turning emo which he normally does more often as town than scum. Yes his play been underwhelming but I had seen a underwhelming town Damdred before and mislynched him for that too. I will vote Shape because
A. WBG's case is decent.
B. Damdred will be saved unless someone votes him after me voting Shape.
C. Koshi brought up a meta point.
Shapelog if you are town I pretty stuck in a paranoia atm regarding you and Damdred.
##Vote: Shapelog

Koshi's meta point is wrong,
Half of WBG's isn't true, everything I have explained
Your Bromance with Dmlord is amazing.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
June 08 2016 20:39 GMT
#697
On June 09 2016 05:37 Shapelog wrote:
Damm, I didn't want to do this, but I have waited to long.

I am a PR.


Hard claim which one
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 08 2016 20:39 GMT
#698
Doctor

Hence Butterfly references, Butterflies = life
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 08 2016 20:39 GMT
#699
On June 09 2016 05:38 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2016 05:37 Shapelog wrote:
Damm, I didn't want to do this, but I have waited to long.

I am a PR.

OK this will get resolved before the end of the game. Let's kill Tomahawk

..........
See...

You actually have good reads sometimes and with sometimes I mean a lot of the time and people defend this guy but really not Damdred?
I had a good night of sleep.
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 08 2016 20:40 GMT
#700
Useless fact,

Shapelog has claimed his role as blue 66% of the time now on Day 1.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Prev 1 33 34 35 36 37 125 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 1
Afreeca ASL 9619
StarCastTV_EN260
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko298
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 11777
Bisu 3864
FanTaSy 2900
Jaedong 1221
BeSt 772
actioN 609
EffOrt 491
Horang2 473
Larva 297
Leta 243
[ Show more ]
Zeus 197
Barracks 149
Dewaltoss 110
Mind 101
Mong 78
JYJ 75
scan(afreeca) 71
ToSsGirL 60
Sexy 56
sorry 55
Free 45
Killer 41
Shinee 39
Aegong 33
sSak 33
soO 33
Bale 27
HiyA 18
yabsab 14
Sacsri 10
Hyuk 0
Dota 2
XcaliburYe254
XaKoH 52
Counter-Strike
byalli811
x6flipin30
Other Games
singsing1919
olofmeister964
crisheroes284
Pyrionflax194
KnowMe119
dupreeh100
Livibee47
B2W.Neo38
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick669
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 173
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
StarCraft 2
WardiTV8
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1132
Other Games
• WagamamaTV174
Upcoming Events
WardiTV Weekly
15m
Monday Night Weeklies
5h 15m
Replay Cast
12h 15m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 15m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 13h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
3 days
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.