• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:56
CEST 02:56
KST 09:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8829 users

Names Are Hard mini mafia - Page 36

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 125 Next
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
June 08 2016 20:40 GMT
#701
On June 09 2016 05:36 LightningStrike wrote:
I really don't want to lynch Damdred atm he turning emo which he normally does more often as town than scum. Yes his play been underwhelming but I had seen a underwhelming town Damdred before and mislynched him for that too. I will vote Shape because
A. WBG's case is decent.
B. Damdred will be saved unless someone votes him after me voting Shape.
C. Koshi brought up a meta point.
Shapelog if you are town I pretty stuck in a paranoia atm regarding you and Damdred.
##Vote: Shapelog


yes this is why i usualy dont push dandred ever anymore. nothing good really comes out of it
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 08 2016 20:41 GMT
#702
On June 09 2016 05:39 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2016 05:38 Rels wrote:
On June 09 2016 05:37 Shapelog wrote:
Damm, I didn't want to do this, but I have waited to long.

I am a PR.

OK this will get resolved before the end of the game. Let's kill Tomahawk

..........
See...

You actually have good reads sometimes and with sometimes I mean a lot of the time and people defend this guy but really not Damdred?

Yeah.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
June 08 2016 20:41 GMT
#703
On June 09 2016 05:37 Shapelog wrote:
Damm, I didn't want to do this, but I have waited to long.

I am a PR.


kind of want to lynch you now
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
June 08 2016 20:41 GMT
#704
On June 09 2016 05:39 Shapelog wrote:
Doctor

Hence Butterfly references, Butterflies = life


a doctor would not claim a doctor... he would claim a tracker...
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
June 08 2016 20:42 GMT
#705
Facts:

Day 1 Votecount

Visceraeyes koshi
kwahamot(2) rels Damdred
rels(2) sicklucker kwahamot
Kelsiersc(0) Chezinu, visceraeyes
Shapelog (3): sicklucker wherebugsgo koshi tumblewood palmar, Chezinu
LightningStrike (0): Damdred
Palmar (0): wherebugsgo
Damdred (4): Palmar koshi, koshi, Palmar, VisceraEyes,Shapelog, LightningStrike
sicklucker (0): Shapelog
tumblewood(0) VisceraEyes Chezinu Damdred

not voting , KelsierSC, Shapelog,


Currently, Shapelog, is due to die in

the votecount website isn't being nice to me so if there's any mistakes let me know
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
June 08 2016 20:42 GMT
#706
He claimed doctor leave him alone unless we get a cc tommorow
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 08 2016 20:42 GMT
#707
I just do not understand the mess of what is Kwah.

I find it strange for anyone, even if he is experience by his difenation, to not acknowledge everyone else in the thread and only me and Rels.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
June 08 2016 20:42 GMT
#708
no town in the history of towning claims doctor so mf can nk them. wtf they just claim pr and dont say which one or lie or something. its pretty bad
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
June 08 2016 20:42 GMT
#709
Okay Shape just claimed Doctor which is kinda shitty but we can deal with that later :\
I guess I will go for the policy lynch I guess but I not confortable any of the other lynches atm mainly Damdred's wagon and I don't want to lynch Rels Day 1.
##: Unvote
##Vote: kwahamot
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 08 2016 20:43 GMT
#710
Shape being a powerrole is really good for us.

kamadude, ve and damdred left in my pool. And wbg right above that because a lot of his eggs were in the Shape basket. Played really well as scum. Push a lynchbait player and make a couple good posts to secure the lynchbait player always gets lynched before you. He got lynched and was a blue so... wbg is on the table.

Chez still Chez.
I had a good night of sleep.
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 08 2016 20:43 GMT
#711
On June 09 2016 05:41 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2016 05:39 Shapelog wrote:
Doctor

Hence Butterfly references, Butterflies = life


a doctor would not claim a doctor... he would claim a tracker...

Bitch please, I dare you to ask the last mafia team that I tracked.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
June 08 2016 20:43 GMT
#712
We need one more om kwah
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
June 08 2016 20:43 GMT
#713
On June 09 2016 05:42 LightningStrike wrote:
Okay Shape just claimed Doctor which is kinda shitty but we can deal with that later :\
I guess I will go for the policy lynch I guess but I not confortable any of the other lynches atm mainly Damdred's wagon and I don't want to lynch Rels Day 1.
##Unvote
##Vote: kwahamot

May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 08 2016 20:44 GMT
#714
On June 09 2016 05:41 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2016 05:39 Shapelog wrote:
Doctor

Hence Butterfly references, Butterflies = life


a doctor would not claim a doctor... he would claim a tracker...

It's useless to talk about that, if he fakeclaims the doctor will die at some point, or claim the day before LYLO
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
June 08 2016 20:44 GMT
#715
and no one is reading my play as a cc ... (its not but it should be read as such)
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
June 08 2016 20:45 GMT
#716
On June 09 2016 05:43 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2016 05:41 sicklucker wrote:
On June 09 2016 05:39 Shapelog wrote:
Doctor

Hence Butterfly references, Butterflies = life


a doctor would not claim a doctor... he would claim a tracker...

Bitch please, I dare you to ask the last mafia team that I tracked.

You claimed 1 shot tracker though vs that TT TS Vivax team.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 08 2016 20:45 GMT
#717
On June 09 2016 05:42 LightningStrike wrote:
Okay Shape just claimed Doctor which is kinda shitty but we can deal with that later :\
I guess I will go for the policy lynch I guess but I not confortable any of the other lynches atm mainly Damdred's wagon and I don't want to lynch Rels Day 1.
##: Unvote
##Vote: kwahamot

There's prob. a bunch of info on this post about LS alignment.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
June 08 2016 20:45 GMT
#718
Facts:

Day 1 Votecount

Visceraeyes koshi
kwahamot(3) rels Damdred LightningStrike
rels(2) sicklucker kwahamot
Kelsiersc(0) Chezinu, visceraeyes
Shapelog (3): sicklucker wherebugsgo koshi tumblewood palmar, Chezinu
LightningStrike (0): Damdred
Palmar (0): wherebugsgo
Damdred (3): Palmar koshi, koshi, Palmar, VisceraEyes,Shapelog, LightningStrike
sicklucker (0): Shapelog
tumblewood(0) VisceraEyes Chezinu Damdred

not voting , KelsierSC, Shapelog,


Currently, Damdred, is due to die in

the votecount website isn't being nice to me so if there's any mistakes let me know
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 08 2016 20:45 GMT
#719
##unvote
##vote kwahamot

No reason to keep this guy alive. Terrible play by him. Will always get lynched later.
I had a good night of sleep.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 08 2016 20:45 GMT
#720
On June 09 2016 05:42 LightningStrike wrote:
Okay Shape just claimed Doctor which is kinda shitty but we can deal with that later :\
I guess I will go for the policy lynch I guess but I not confortable any of the other lynches atm mainly Damdred's wagon and I don't want to lynch Rels Day 1.
##: Unvote
##Vote: kwahamot

Why would you want to lynch me ...
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 125 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings77
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
CosmosSc2 44
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1801
GuemChi 1608
Artosis 630
910 54
Bale 18
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm146
League of Legends
Doublelift3443
Counter-Strike
taco 32
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox269
Other Games
summit1g9031
shahzam628
JimRising 517
C9.Mang0346
PiGStarcraft305
Maynarde143
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick896
BasetradeTV192
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 120
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP71
• davetesta24
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 4m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
10h 4m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
23h 4m
Patches Events
1d 15h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.