• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:12
CEST 13:12
KST 20:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8649 users

Names Are Hard mini mafia - Page 30

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 125 Next
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
June 08 2016 18:42 GMT
#581
@sl, rels and koshi

Who am I lynching today so I an hit scum
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 08 2016 18:42 GMT
#582
On June 09 2016 03:38 sicklucker wrote:
we were never talking about wbg wtf..? i just got there names mixed up which is completely understandable because I know the other 11 players in the game and have no idea who the fuck these people are. only difference is the bug guy had 10k posts so is obv not a newbie

+ Show Spoiler +

Wrong you said you townread him. I asked you why you weren'(t in agreement with me over the new guy and you said you townread him cause you thought I was tlaking about WBG.

I'm right. Let's stop wasting time on this
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 08 2016 18:43 GMT
#583
On June 09 2016 03:38 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2016 03:24 Chezinu wrote:
Facts:

##unvote
##vote Tumblewood


Analysis:

Note 13: Maybe this will give Tumblewood a motive to convince us how he is different from a Shapelog.

Purpose of Post:

1. To demonstrate my panic induced scumhunting.

what
but why am I scum
I get the sense your scumhunting is panic induced

=D
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 08 2016 18:44 GMT
#584
On June 09 2016 03:41 wherebugsgo wrote:
Yo, sicklucker: Rels's responses to you have been so strong (as in bold) that I think you should reevaluate. Bad plays are not indicative of scum. Him suspecting the newbie is strange but his reactions afterward are pretty townish.

Yo, Rels, you're stuck on surface-level stuff on the newbie (who is apparently pretty cognizant of how he sounded, it seemed like a joke) and while he very well might still be scum he's definitely not the best lynch today.

One of Damdred/Shapelog dies today, all other votes are wasted. Pick one.

I will actually fight for tomahawk's lynch because I think he's the more likely dude to flip scum. If I can't have it Shape is my preferred second lynch.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
June 08 2016 18:45 GMT
#585
On June 09 2016 03:41 wherebugsgo wrote:
Yo, sicklucker: Rels's responses to you have been so strong (as in bold) that I think you should reevaluate. Bad plays are not indicative of scum. Him suspecting the newbie is strange but his reactions afterward are pretty townish.

Yo, Rels, you're stuck on surface-level stuff on the newbie (who is apparently pretty cognizant of how he sounded, it seemed like a joke) and while he very well might still be scum he's definitely not the best lynch today.

One of Damdred/Shapelog dies today, all other votes are wasted. Pick one.


"looking good" is not really something that makes someone town or mafia. people are better at looking good in arguments but that does not mean they make more sense. I know I dont ever look good in arguments because no one ever agrees with me untill post game when it turns out im right which is pretty much the story line of every game im in.

At the same time rels is very good at looking town and in his last two mafia games I WAS THE ONE WHO FUCKING CAUGHT HIM AS MAFIA. and everyone thought he was fucking town in both of those games untill his final day except fucking me of course. So no him looking good should not make him a bad day 1 lynch. but I know in your minds it will so ill move on for now
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
June 08 2016 18:46 GMT
#586
On June 09 2016 03:08 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2016 03:04 LightningStrike wrote:
On June 09 2016 03:02 Rels wrote:
On June 09 2016 02:57 LightningStrike wrote:
Hey guys I here was just been trying out a new game and wbg cased Shape and the case looks okay I might just having some paranoia about Shape atm. Rels getting onto sicklucker about some stuff. Damdred haven't done much since he finally got his internet back and I really hope he actually does something :\
@Rels What your current read on sicklucker after your exchanges with him?
@sicklucker same thing for you about Rels.
@WBG did you take his past games in account for your case?

Scum.

Why you think he is scum?

He's scumreading me for reasons that are not believable.
He doesn't have this aura of "fuck you I do what I want" that he has as town, especially on D1.
He claims to be good at reading new player but misses the obvious scumtells in the two posts of the new player playing this game.
He didn't spew himself town. If he's town he will at some point.

didn't see his reasons for scumreading you but all your other points are bad
he's been a pretty normal amount of cavalier this game
your third point is really bad because it assumes that town!sl would read kwahamot in the exact same way that you are which is ridiculous to expect
your spewing himself town read, as I remember it, is when he gets worked up about something and makes a bunch of posts about it in a short time. I've seen him do that once or twice now.
good times for all
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 08 2016 18:46 GMT
#587
I think SL is town
At least I don't think he's scum anymore because all of this blindness on me can be explained by the feeling he is the best at catching me
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
June 08 2016 18:48 GMT
#588
##unvote
##vote Tumblewood


This is fine my buddy rels wants him dead
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 08 2016 18:48 GMT
#589
On June 09 2016 03:48 Damdred wrote:
##unvote
##vote Tumblewood


This is fine my buddy rels wants him dead

No.
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
June 08 2016 18:49 GMT
#590
On June 09 2016 03:42 Damdred wrote:
@sl, rels and koshi

Who am I lynching today so I an hit scum

damdred I can't believe you'd ever sheep koshi to hit scum
isn't palmar your designated shepherd
good times for all
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
June 08 2016 18:50 GMT
#591
On June 09 2016 03:49 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2016 03:42 Damdred wrote:
@sl, rels and koshi

Who am I lynching today so I an hit scum

damdred I can't believe you'd ever sheep koshi to hit scum
isn't palmar your designated shepherd


ROFLMAO
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
June 08 2016 18:50 GMT
#592
On June 09 2016 03:48 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2016 03:48 Damdred wrote:
##unvote
##vote Tumblewood


This is fine my buddy rels wants him dead

No.


Then who is number one lymch
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
June 08 2016 18:50 GMT
#593
On June 09 2016 03:48 Damdred wrote:
##unvote
##vote Tumblewood


This is fine my buddy rels wants him dead

damdred wtf are you doing
- deciding to sheep rels
- not going after either of his solid scumreads
- voting me, town god, of all people
good times for all
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
June 08 2016 18:51 GMT
#594
Sure let me just sheep Palmar unto myself
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 08 2016 18:51 GMT
#595
Damdred your thoughts on WBG's case ?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/509751-names-are-hard-mini-mafia?page=21#410
And Shape's defense ?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/509751-names-are-hard-mini-mafia?page=26#501
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
June 08 2016 18:52 GMT
#596
On June 09 2016 03:51 Damdred wrote:
Sure let me just sheep Palmar unto myself

yeah didn't you want to hit scum
good times for all
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 08 2016 18:52 GMT
#597
On June 09 2016 03:50 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2016 03:48 Rels wrote:
On June 09 2016 03:48 Damdred wrote:
##unvote
##vote Tumblewood


This is fine my buddy rels wants him dead

No.


Then who is number one lymch

You maybe. Depends on what you do while I'm eating. AFK now, I'll be back later
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
June 08 2016 18:54 GMT
#598
Yeah basically I have an hour to read the whole game and defend myself at the same time because I'm afk...

Which doesn't make me scum at all when all signs point to me being more active as scum anyway.

I'll just go eat cookies and pull a marv
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
June 08 2016 18:55 GMT
#599
damdred playing even worse than his blue game. could lynch although I want to be right on shapelog for once
good times for all
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
June 08 2016 18:56 GMT
#600
On June 09 2016 03:45 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2016 03:41 wherebugsgo wrote:
Yo, sicklucker: Rels's responses to you have been so strong (as in bold) that I think you should reevaluate. Bad plays are not indicative of scum. Him suspecting the newbie is strange but his reactions afterward are pretty townish.

Yo, Rels, you're stuck on surface-level stuff on the newbie (who is apparently pretty cognizant of how he sounded, it seemed like a joke) and while he very well might still be scum he's definitely not the best lynch today.

One of Damdred/Shapelog dies today, all other votes are wasted. Pick one.


"looking good" is not really something that makes someone town or mafia. people are better at looking good in arguments but that does not mean they make more sense. I know I dont ever look good in arguments because no one ever agrees with me untill post game when it turns out im right which is pretty much the story line of every game im in.

At the same time rels is very good at looking town and in his last two mafia games I WAS THE ONE WHO FUCKING CAUGHT HIM AS MAFIA. and everyone thought he was fucking town in both of those games untill his final day except fucking me of course. So no him looking good should not make him a bad day 1 lynch. but I know in your minds it will so ill move on for now


Even if he is scum you are doing a piss poor job of convincing anyone he is worthy of a vote. My point is that the lynch definitely won't happen today so it's not worth derailing the thread over it.

Pick one of Damdred and Shapelog to kill and let's get on with it.
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 125 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 654
WardiTV184
LiquipediaDiscussion
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 2
Soma vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 11902
StarCastTV_EN365
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko243
ProTech130
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 14019
Bisu 3836
Jaedong 3580
EffOrt 1139
BeSt 892
ZerO 446
Horang2 436
Pusan 263
Larva 240
actioN 232
[ Show more ]
Zeus 222
Hyun 139
Mind 133
Barracks 87
ggaemo 71
Killer 47
Yoon 47
scan(afreeca) 44
Sharp 43
NotJumperer 38
Bale 35
ToSsGirL 34
Shinee 30
Sacsri 21
Hm[arnc] 21
Terrorterran 18
Noble 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
zelot 5
Dota 2
Dendi8
League of Legends
JimRising 377
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1279
byalli724
Other Games
ceh9689
crisheroes261
Pyrionflax172
dupreeh115
Mew2King67
DeMusliM33
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 183
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream58
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 64
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV524
• lizZardDota2282
League of Legends
• Jankos1278
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
12h 49m
Patches Events
1d 4h
The PondCast
1d 22h
INu's Battles
1d 23h
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.