• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:44
CEST 03:44
KST 10:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9276 users

Names Are Hard mini mafia - Page 28

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 125 Next
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
June 08 2016 18:06 GMT
#541
FYI wbg is a experienced players if you guys didn't know that already.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 08 2016 18:07 GMT
#542
On June 09 2016 03:01 wherebugsgo wrote:
Shapelog's response is so weird to me. Like he is getting angry over me not responding about the games he linked? That's such a weird thing for a townie to get mad about, that he made some sort of effort to find his own games and got nothing to show for it.

It's also really weird that his response to me calling out his self-focus was that he "actually did" what he said he was gonna do (i.e. filter dives). That betrays the fact that he didn't bother to read what I wrote. The self focus aspect of scum is telling the thread how useful you're being. Townies don't do that because they have nothing to prove. They know they are town and their actions will carry that weight. Telling people you're doing stuff and being useful when not even being pressured is generally a scum trait. The response of "oh but I actually did that stuff!!!" is even more of the same of "hey look at me I'm being a townie by doing things like reading"

Yes, I am made because I want to see what you get out of it.

Yes, i read it. And you said this:
"I'm going to do X" which are incredibly self-focused and seem to just be intended at convincing the thread that useful things are being done.

What states that I was trying to convince people that I was doing useful things which reads to me as I am not doing what I am saying I am doing. Prehaps this is not what you meant, but I still did do the dive. I also after rereading it found the SL post reply which really doesn't show this point because It was telling SL that I said something after a post he read.

I also write down what I do to remember to do it.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 08 2016 18:08 GMT
#543
On June 09 2016 03:04 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2016 03:02 Rels wrote:
On June 09 2016 02:57 LightningStrike wrote:
Hey guys I here was just been trying out a new game and wbg cased Shape and the case looks okay I might just having some paranoia about Shape atm. Rels getting onto sicklucker about some stuff. Damdred haven't done much since he finally got his internet back and I really hope he actually does something :\
@Rels What your current read on sicklucker after your exchanges with him?
@sicklucker same thing for you about Rels.
@WBG did you take his past games in account for your case?

Scum.

Why you think he is scum?

He's scumreading me for reasons that are not believable.
He doesn't have this aura of "fuck you I do what I want" that he has as town, especially on D1.
He claims to be good at reading new player but misses the obvious scumtells in the two posts of the new player playing this game.
He didn't spew himself town. If he's town he will at some point.
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 08 2016 18:08 GMT
#544
On June 09 2016 03:04 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2016 03:02 Rels wrote:
On June 09 2016 02:57 LightningStrike wrote:
Hey guys I here was just been trying out a new game and wbg cased Shape and the case looks okay I might just having some paranoia about Shape atm. Rels getting onto sicklucker about some stuff. Damdred haven't done much since he finally got his internet back and I really hope he actually does something :\
@Rels What your current read on sicklucker after your exchanges with him?
@sicklucker same thing for you about Rels.
@WBG did you take his past games in account for your case?

Scum.

Why you think he is scum?

Why are you talking in third person?
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
June 08 2016 18:09 GMT
#545
Rels I scum read you for the same reason I scumread holyflare in the last game. Its pretty thin but your pointless arguing made that 45% rise.

You cant really argue that you attacking the lynchbait is not scummy in my eyes you cant. anything you say just makes you look worse
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 08 2016 18:09 GMT
#546
On June 09 2016 03:05 sicklucker wrote:
idk but what you said is not how I play mafia and thats all I have to compair it too. Your saying mafia follows this rule or that rule but thats certainly not true and Im positive this guy did not get your rule book. New players do random fucking things but the way you read them is you see if they believe what they are saying. Thats a hard thing to fake and personnaly I cant figure out from his two posts.

What I dont think a first time scum would tho is vote the person who called him scum for no reason. which seems to be what he did here. seems like a pretty ballsy thing to do

Fucking wrong. That is actually the first reaction you have as scum. "you're scumreading me because you're scum pushing for a mislynch" is the easiest answer to pressure.
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 08 2016 18:10 GMT
#547
@the Kawh discussion,

The only thing I really understood was the vote, and his reply to me about experience. The vote kinda is weird due to timing IMO, since he wants to pressure Rels and then goes afk. That was about 16 hours left till deadline.

My prob is is that he only focused on me and Rels, and not the thread. Which is strange to me.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
June 08 2016 18:10 GMT
#548
On June 09 2016 03:08 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2016 03:04 LightningStrike wrote:
On June 09 2016 03:02 Rels wrote:
On June 09 2016 02:57 LightningStrike wrote:
Hey guys I here was just been trying out a new game and wbg cased Shape and the case looks okay I might just having some paranoia about Shape atm. Rels getting onto sicklucker about some stuff. Damdred haven't done much since he finally got his internet back and I really hope he actually does something :\
@Rels What your current read on sicklucker after your exchanges with him?
@sicklucker same thing for you about Rels.
@WBG did you take his past games in account for your case?

Scum.

Why you think he is scum?

He's scumreading me for reasons that are not believable.
He doesn't have this aura of "fuck you I do what I want" that he has as town, especially on D1.
He claims to be good at reading new player but misses the obvious scumtells in the two posts of the new player playing this game.
He didn't spew himself town. If he's town he will at some point.



YOU HAD NOTHING IN YOUR FILTER AND VOTED THE NEW LYNCHBAIT PLAYER. how its it not fuckking believable I found that scummy. Then since then you just argued against this really un arguable point
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 08 2016 18:10 GMT
#549
I be back in a hour or two.
brb.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 08 2016 18:11 GMT
#550
On June 09 2016 03:09 sicklucker wrote:
Rels I scum read you for the same reason I scumread holyflare in the last game. Its pretty thin but your pointless arguing made that 45% rise.

You cant really argue that you attacking the lynchbait is not scummy in my eyes you cant. anything you say just makes you look worse

True you doing this is also a scum indicator TBF. When you roll scum after playing town you try to do the same things that worked for you as town the game before.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 08 2016 18:13 GMT
#551
On June 09 2016 03:10 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2016 03:08 Rels wrote:
On June 09 2016 03:04 LightningStrike wrote:
On June 09 2016 03:02 Rels wrote:
On June 09 2016 02:57 LightningStrike wrote:
Hey guys I here was just been trying out a new game and wbg cased Shape and the case looks okay I might just having some paranoia about Shape atm. Rels getting onto sicklucker about some stuff. Damdred haven't done much since he finally got his internet back and I really hope he actually does something :\
@Rels What your current read on sicklucker after your exchanges with him?
@sicklucker same thing for you about Rels.
@WBG did you take his past games in account for your case?

Scum.

Why you think he is scum?

He's scumreading me for reasons that are not believable.
He doesn't have this aura of "fuck you I do what I want" that he has as town, especially on D1.
He claims to be good at reading new player but misses the obvious scumtells in the two posts of the new player playing this game.
He didn't spew himself town. If he's town he will at some point.



YOU HAD NOTHING IN YOUR FILTER AND VOTED THE NEW LYNCHBAIT PLAYER. how its it not fuckking believable I found that scummy. Then since then you just argued against this really un arguable point

Where did I arguee I wasn't focusing on a newbie ?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
June 08 2016 18:13 GMT
#552
i also did not receive your playbook. im positive I just do random things as mafia. mafia is not a game of absolutes...

I feel like your so robotic this game just listing off palmars mafai guide or whoever wrote a mafia guide that people read on this site
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
June 08 2016 18:14 GMT
#553
On June 09 2016 03:08 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2016 03:04 LightningStrike wrote:
On June 09 2016 03:02 Rels wrote:
On June 09 2016 02:57 LightningStrike wrote:
Hey guys I here was just been trying out a new game and wbg cased Shape and the case looks okay I might just having some paranoia about Shape atm. Rels getting onto sicklucker about some stuff. Damdred haven't done much since he finally got his internet back and I really hope he actually does something :\
@Rels What your current read on sicklucker after your exchanges with him?
@sicklucker same thing for you about Rels.
@WBG did you take his past games in account for your case?

Scum.

Why you think he is scum?

He's scumreading me for reasons that are not believable.
He doesn't have this aura of "fuck you I do what I want" that he has as town, especially on D1.
He claims to be good at reading new player but misses the obvious scumtells in the two posts of the new player playing this game.
He didn't spew himself town. If he's town he will at some point.

What making me nervous about other than my normal paranoia about him is the fact he knows I am a meta heavy player and saying stop using meta so he could get a better off me was kinda strange and wbg shut him down right there.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
June 08 2016 18:15 GMT
#554
On June 09 2016 03:13 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2016 03:10 sicklucker wrote:
On June 09 2016 03:08 Rels wrote:
On June 09 2016 03:04 LightningStrike wrote:
On June 09 2016 03:02 Rels wrote:
On June 09 2016 02:57 LightningStrike wrote:
Hey guys I here was just been trying out a new game and wbg cased Shape and the case looks okay I might just having some paranoia about Shape atm. Rels getting onto sicklucker about some stuff. Damdred haven't done much since he finally got his internet back and I really hope he actually does something :\
@Rels What your current read on sicklucker after your exchanges with him?
@sicklucker same thing for you about Rels.
@WBG did you take his past games in account for your case?

Scum.

Why you think he is scum?

He's scumreading me for reasons that are not believable.
He doesn't have this aura of "fuck you I do what I want" that he has as town, especially on D1.
He claims to be good at reading new player but misses the obvious scumtells in the two posts of the new player playing this game.
He didn't spew himself town. If he's town he will at some point.



YOU HAD NOTHING IN YOUR FILTER AND VOTED THE NEW LYNCHBAIT PLAYER. how its it not fuckking believable I found that scummy. Then since then you just argued against this really un arguable point

Where did I arguee I wasn't focusing on a newbie ?


your arguing that my reasons for originalily suspecting you are invalid.. which is fucking stupid because you had no filter and where attacking the lynch bait. I always fucking go after who attacks the lynchbait because they are most often the mafia
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 08 2016 18:15 GMT
#555
Regardless of anything else, as long as you're defending the most scummy guy in the game with "BUT HE S NEW" I can never consider you town
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 08 2016 18:16 GMT
#556
On June 09 2016 03:15 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2016 03:13 Rels wrote:
On June 09 2016 03:10 sicklucker wrote:
On June 09 2016 03:08 Rels wrote:
On June 09 2016 03:04 LightningStrike wrote:
On June 09 2016 03:02 Rels wrote:
On June 09 2016 02:57 LightningStrike wrote:
Hey guys I here was just been trying out a new game and wbg cased Shape and the case looks okay I might just having some paranoia about Shape atm. Rels getting onto sicklucker about some stuff. Damdred haven't done much since he finally got his internet back and I really hope he actually does something :\
@Rels What your current read on sicklucker after your exchanges with him?
@sicklucker same thing for you about Rels.
@WBG did you take his past games in account for your case?

Scum.

Why you think he is scum?

He's scumreading me for reasons that are not believable.
He doesn't have this aura of "fuck you I do what I want" that he has as town, especially on D1.
He claims to be good at reading new player but misses the obvious scumtells in the two posts of the new player playing this game.
He didn't spew himself town. If he's town he will at some point.



YOU HAD NOTHING IN YOUR FILTER AND VOTED THE NEW LYNCHBAIT PLAYER. how its it not fuckking believable I found that scummy. Then since then you just argued against this really un arguable point

Where did I arguee I wasn't focusing on a newbie ?


your arguing that my reasons for originalily suspecting you are invalid.. which is fucking stupid because you had no filter and where attacking the lynch bait. I always fucking go after who attacks the lynchbait because they are most often the mafia

Yeah that is not the only thing I've done. You said that was the only real thing I've done
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
June 08 2016 18:16 GMT
#557
im not even fucking defending him
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 08 2016 18:17 GMT
#558
On June 09 2016 03:16 sicklucker wrote:
im not even fucking defending him

Sorry
Chainsaw defending*
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
June 08 2016 18:17 GMT
#559
Facts:

On June 07 2016 05:59 Fecalfeast wrote:
until the end of Day 1, remember voting is mandatory.


Analysis:

Note 12: It seems the time has gone by faster than I expected. I must find someone to lynch fast and find time to eat.

Purpose of Post:

1. To induce a sobering level of panic.

2. To help propel a search for the optimal lynch target.

3. To let everyone know that I am here and aware of deadline.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
June 08 2016 18:17 GMT
#560
at the time it was and since they you got in a really bad argument
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 125 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1976
GuemChi 1590
Artosis 671
910 68
Bale 16
ajuk12(nOOB) 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm146
Counter-Strike
taco 418
minikerr21
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox450
Other Games
summit1g8367
Doublelift2007
JimRising 514
C9.Mang0352
Day[9].tv333
PiGStarcraft287
Maynarde132
CosmosSc2 24
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick955
BasetradeTV167
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream20
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 119
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP99
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv333
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
8h 16m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
9h 16m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
22h 16m
Patches Events
1d 14h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.