• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:38
CEST 14:38
KST 21:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8189 users

Names Are Hard mini mafia - Page 29

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 125 Next
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 08 2016 18:19 GMT
#561
Chez you're hilarious (=
I hope you're scum so I can lynch you again. Lynch Chez days are hilarious
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
June 08 2016 18:20 GMT
#562
On June 09 2016 02:13 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
this is never a scum tactic

Show nested quote +
On June 08 2016 13:49 Tumblewood wrote:
tumblewood esteemed 100% accurate sometimes reads list

really town
sl
koshi

sorta town
kelsier
palmar

null
ls
rels

done nothing of note
ve
kwahamot
chezinu

scum team
damdred
shape
wbg

I think I'm done for the night, and the game. my reads can't get any more 100% correct than this.

Never a scum tatic, tho top scum.
Not to mention your read on me is so fucking wrong it hurts my eyes. It makes butterflies fly out of the town.

On June 09 2016 02:09 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 08 2016 13:41 Tumblewood wrote:
On June 08 2016 11:09 Shapelog wrote:
On June 08 2016 11:05 Tumblewood wrote:
On June 08 2016 10:34 Shapelog wrote:
On June 08 2016 10:28 Tumblewood wrote:
OH SHIT READS I FORGOT THOSE
damdred shape scum
palmar kelsier sl koshi town
rest unknown
I agree with palmar's reads so far

oh hey lol damdred said the same thing as me.

Only thing you meation about Damdred in your list.
On June 08 2016 10:27 Tumblewood wrote:
after the replacement post:
- where bugs go the original story has me in tears
On June 08 2016 10:18 Shapelog wrote:
Idk,
Tumble did you actually get your wish, and replaced in as scum, and now will be able to have a scum meta after what? 8-9 games?

nope can't even get a scum role PM when I steal someone else's
- dammit the thing I spoilered didn't spoiler

me

Palmar is not even on your catch up post.

You can go ahead and explain the reads on those 3 btw. The fact you got something other than Null for Palmar interests me

copying that thing kelsier said, why do you care about my damdred scumread more than my you scumread

re: damdred read
feels
re: palmar read
I agree with him so clearly he's leading us to the d1 scum lynch
also feels

Was the bold the reason why I am scum? Did you actually read the response I gave?

alright on damdred

But how the fuck is Palmar leading anyone onto anything? even if you think Damdred is scum, Palmar hasn't been fucking here leading anyone.

not the reason you're scum, you didn't ask for that reason. that's just another reason. the real reason is high volume low presence (aka you make up a quarter of the thread's post but aren't making an outsize contribution).
of course palmar's not leading us yet but with the combined force of some possible effort later on and tl's hardon for him anything can happen. most of that was to say that I agree with his reads.

I did ask for me, and fair i guess. Am working out content tho.

I am predicting that Palmar hasn't posted, so tumble, do you actually know his reasoning behind the votes/reads of his? Because up to this post at least, he hasn't explain any of them, so it is kinda hard to agree with a read that looks like:

"Damdred scum, shape mostly scum"

I just refuse to believe that you, out of all people, who I know can play smart and usually do, is sheeping a person who hasn't even explained their reads, and agreeing with said none explained reads.

ITT: Shape misinterprets everything I say, Rels makes everything Shape and Kwahamot do scummy
good times for all
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
June 08 2016 18:20 GMT
#563
I said your a 45% chance to be mafia. thats not even that fucking strong. Its a read I made regardless of whats his faces alignment. Because not knowing anyones alignment I feel in this game mafia is most likely to go after him. Which is where my original vote came from. It was a vote made not knowing his alginment or caring. I have not defended him at all. I still dont have a read on him since hes has no content.

0 defense just atttack on a guy digging a hole so deep we risk a volcanic eruption
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
June 08 2016 18:21 GMT
#564
rels is either scum or confirmation biased to all hell
good times for all
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
June 08 2016 18:24 GMT
#565
Tumbleweed knows what im getting at because I buddie buddied him early because holyflare wanted to kill him. (lol he was so paranoid all game tho)

That situation was a bit different because I actually townread tw tho
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 08 2016 18:24 GMT
#566
On June 09 2016 03:20 sicklucker wrote:
I said your a 45% chance to be mafia. thats not even that fucking strong. Its a read I made regardless of whats his faces alignment. Because not knowing anyones alignment I feel in this game mafia is most likely to go after him. Which is where my original vote came from. It was a vote made not knowing his alginment or caring. I have not defended him at all. I still dont have a read on him since hes has no content.

0 defense just atttack on a guy digging a hole so deep we risk a volcanic eruption

You re so irritating. I hope hoper hope hope hope you're àfuckiugn scum. I INTERROGATED you and YOU MESSED UP then I interrogate you some to get some info out of you and I'm the one fucking attacking with no reason ? You motherfucker
Your read on Shape ? Your read on VE ?
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 08 2016 18:24 GMT
#567
Well my list still stands.

Sicklucker looking really bad last pages. Dnu if he is mafia.
Damdred looking bad.
Shape almost looking too bad.

Rels top town.
I had a good night of sleep.
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
June 08 2016 18:24 GMT
#568
Facts:

##unvote
##vote Tumblewood


Analysis:

Note 13: Maybe this will give Tumblewood a motive to convince us how he is different from a Shapelog.

Purpose of Post:

1. To demonstrate my panic induced scumhunting.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 08 2016 18:27 GMT
#569
So many people to lynch right now.
Tomehawk and Shape. One of them is the lynch unless something makes me change my mind.
But I also want to kill SL Damdred and VE. So at least two townies are being terribad, unless one of them is Damdred then he's just AFK.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
June 08 2016 18:28 GMT
#570
kosih calling me bad I must look good. sad days when tw's opinion owns yours eh
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
June 08 2016 18:30 GMT
#571
also explain how i look bad koshi. because I thought I looked fucking brillant and people should see rels as arguing just to argue
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
June 08 2016 18:32 GMT
#572
I still think dandred is town for his early interaction with ls. but like im certainly not gonna defend him and I still want to talk about it..
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
June 08 2016 18:33 GMT
#573
ve didnt omgus me which I expected him to do for my slight slight scum lean on him. SO now I dont know wtf to think of him but I think hes on team kill rels so I wiilll ride with the devil
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 08 2016 18:33 GMT
#574
VE has so very questionable posts with his short filter.
On June 08 2016 08:00 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 08 2016 05:49 wherebugsgo wrote:
VE what do you think of Palmar not posting at all? Has he done this recently as town?

I don't really know what Palmar has done frequently as town, though I think he HAS done it as town in recent games I've played with him. It's not enough for me to say I think he's mafia for it, that's for sure. I'd expect more of an agenda actually.


On June 08 2016 16:53 VisceraEyes wrote:
Oh and I'm now fully on board with a Palmar lynch Bugs, just throwin that out there.

Palmar has not posted between these two posts so why the change of heart ?
On June 08 2016 18:20 VisceraEyes wrote:
I kinda like sicklucker this game. Like, mostly the tone of his posts. Like "Listen up bitches this is how we're doing it"

Unless he does that as mafia and I'm just not aware?

This post is weirdly phrased. It's a townread with a exit door. I would expect a townie to ask the question then makes a conclusion out of this info.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 08 2016 18:36 GMT
#575
On June 09 2016 03:30 sicklucker wrote:
also explain how i look bad koshi. because I thought I looked fucking brillant and people should see rels as arguing just to argue

If I was scum I would have arguee so much about the fact that you attacked me for pressuring a newbie but thought I was talking about WBG. The thread would actually drown under my posts.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
June 08 2016 18:37 GMT
#576
haha ve gets me
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
June 08 2016 18:38 GMT
#577
we were never talking about wbg wtf..? i just got there names mixed up which is completely understandable because I know the other 11 players in the game and have no idea who the fuck these people are. only difference is the bug guy had 10k posts so is obv not a newbie
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
June 08 2016 18:38 GMT
#578
On June 09 2016 03:24 Chezinu wrote:
Facts:

##unvote
##vote Tumblewood


Analysis:

Note 13: Maybe this will give Tumblewood a motive to convince us how he is different from a Shapelog.

Purpose of Post:

1. To demonstrate my panic induced scumhunting.

what
but why am I scum
I get the sense your scumhunting is panic induced
good times for all
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
June 08 2016 18:41 GMT
#579
Yo, sicklucker: Rels's responses to you have been so strong (as in bold) that I think you should reevaluate. Bad plays are not indicative of scum. Him suspecting the newbie is strange but his reactions afterward are pretty townish.

Yo, Rels, you're stuck on surface-level stuff on the newbie (who is apparently pretty cognizant of how he sounded, it seemed like a joke) and while he very well might still be scum he's definitely not the best lynch today.

One of Damdred/Shapelog dies today, all other votes are wasted. Pick one.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
June 08 2016 18:41 GMT
#580
and I sapose I did think bugs was a newbie at the start of the game which is partly why I was confused. I remember I tried to bait him into reading chezuna
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 125 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Zoun vs herOLIVE!
SHIN vs TBD
IntoTheiNu 1315
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 238
Rex 87
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 56705
Calm 3770
Shuttle 3367
Bisu 1450
FanTaSy 1335
firebathero 392
Stork 287
Mini 264
Hyuk 248
Soma 244
[ Show more ]
Zeus 243
Rush 226
EffOrt 213
actioN 194
Soulkey 169
Last 154
Light 142
ZerO 130
Snow 103
Dewaltoss 73
Sea.KH 65
Mong 63
Pusan 60
PianO 55
Killer 52
Barracks 46
JYJ 44
hero 43
Shinee 36
Free 35
NotJumperer 34
ToSsGirL 31
Bale 27
Aegong 26
Shine 26
Yoon 26
Sharp 23
sorry 20
yabsab 19
Sacsri 16
HiyA 16
Noble 14
Hyun 12
Icarus 3
Dota 2
Gorgc6835
Dendi539
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1306
kRYSTAL_324
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King107
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko381
Other Games
gofns35366
singsing2029
B2W.Neo688
crisheroes265
hiko210
DeMusliM202
Livibee130
byalli90
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV207
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream18
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 36
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
22m
OSC
9h 37m
Replay Cast
10h 22m
OSC
1d 10h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 21h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.