• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:56
CEST 18:56
KST 01:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8234 users

Who Wants to be a Millionaire Cell Mini Mafia - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 25 2016 20:58 GMT
#1061
I just woke up super late voted on way to work I'll catch up there
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 26 2016 16:00 GMT
#1282
Sorry guys power was out for extended periods of time day before yesterday.

However I'm not going to be here for an extended period of time, I have my first real interview for a teaching position. It came out of the blue and I'm rushing around trying to get all my shit together. I should be back around 5 est with opinions.

Wish me luck this probably the break I needed in life!
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 26 2016 18:03 GMT
#1300
I'm sitting in the waiting room now, try for the well wishes BTW. I'm pretty nervous and excited right now. I figured the best way to calm my nerves would be to distract myself and post some while I'm waiting

1) I'm pretty sure people could look up weather/power outage in Georgia to see if my excuses check out I guess? I think its more a nai and my excuse today well yeah its nai.

2) I think my d1 wasn't that bad. I didn't have a lot of information to go on because breshke didn't give anything to go on past a somewhat initial burst of findings.

I'm not sure about the bolded to an extent I was wrestling with two trains of thoughts would breahke do this or that and I contradicted myself.

I think its idiotic though yo say its scum indicative when I had 0 information at that point and was struggling meh.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 26 2016 18:07 GMT
#1301
On February 27 2016 02:07 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2016 01:59 Vivax wrote:
On February 27 2016 01:20 Rels wrote:
On February 27 2016 01:13 Vivax wrote:
Starting to think LS is mafia with Damdy and they founded team babbyrage to get themselves TR.

I don't think so. There are multiple reasons DF is scum, and even if you don't think the rage is town indicative, LS is playing like he does as town when apparently he's way more timid as scum.


What about the points on Damdy?

Maybe he's scum. I can see him faking emotion way more easily than LS. He's been super underwhelming past N0. His read on Breshke is super passive as you said, and even afterwards (maybe he's town for not wanting the 50/50 to be used immediately, then later "he's a policy lynch"). Now he has an excuse to be AFK.


To specifically talk about this. Even you said when I explained myself it wasn't that horrible but breahke did 0 things after that so I changed my stance with the lack of information and focused on something I had information on the next cell.

As for the now has an excuse to be afk don't be a total moron and try to make nai things into alignment indicative things. Exactly why you are annoying to play with sometimes.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 26 2016 18:24 GMT
#1302
Now for use reads so I can keep up on where I am in the game and people can pick my brain.

Today's cell:
reps/: Ever since rels has been back he has looked pretty Towny to me. His case on Darth is pretty good I disagree with a couple of points just because I think he takes a couple nai points and makes them try to fit into the scum indicative set. But I think for reps this makes it more Towny of him. I've talked to Tina and a couple other people and have said in multiple other games that rels as town loves to pick on little ahit that doesn't make people scum. He's doing it here I think he's town.

L's: I've said it multiple times already. He was angry when suspected it made me think town. He was super helpful finding old games when as scum he would be super lazy he's the type of person who is unable to overcome meta and roll over as scum. I don't really see the laziness that he generally portrays as scum and was pretty proactive with breahke as vivax has shown. I so have one small worry with him but overall I'm really convinced he's town.

Darth: I thought some of his earlier posts lacked real direction and lacked a bit of flare. I'm the least familiar with him but rels had some pretty decent points and poe leads me to vote him currently. I did feel when the breahke lynch was starting to come down he was trying to give himself an out to get on the wagon if bresh didn't do anything

Mov
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 26 2016 18:26 GMT
#1303
I hit enter to soon

I iyial reads on the next cell is

Vivax
Kush
Bum

Towniest to scummiest. I'm being called back for the interview process now, then I have to teach a class to see how they like me

I will answer whatever when I get back ask questions talk lots be back
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 27 2016 16:52 GMT
#1447
I just woke up had an amazing time yesterday and great news near the end of it I think at least.

I'm getting some coffee and a bit of breakfast and then sitting down to play and don't worry rels i will play properly
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 27 2016 18:27 GMT
#1457
@Ls, Rels, Darth. Could all three of you post reads on the next cells would really help to see an updated thought process.

@Ritoky, I think that your read on ls is off here. I've never seen him act in this sense if he's scum. And I don't think ls is someone to break his meta just because he knows most the games can't read him and he has to rely on that not to cost towns more loses then he already has.

Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 27 2016 18:40 GMT
#1463
Here's what's bothering me when I look through darths filter.

He's pretty indecisive between ls and Rels before Rels cases him. He then cases Rels back, and discards the notion of ls being scum and just centers on Rels. He even asks ls if he thinks Darth is scum and just tells him he's wrong.

I think my question is what made you lose any paranoia of ls darth? And why did it 100% have to be Rels from your perspective no matter what?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 27 2016 20:11 GMT
#1508
Whoa buddy calm your tits when I'm here I am here when I can't phone post I can't.

As for why I haven't voted yet I still am reading and listening to reasoning to help,make a decent decision Ty.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 27 2016 20:12 GMT
#1512
Generally speaking mafia like to be on a bus early enough to get cred but not super fast to really start the stampede so thirdish is an ok point.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 27 2016 20:14 GMT
#1516
On February 28 2016 04:09 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2016 03:40 Damdred wrote:
Here's what's bothering me when I look through darths filter.

He's pretty indecisive between ls and Rels before Rels cases him. He then cases Rels back, and discards the notion of ls being scum and just centers on Rels. He even asks ls if he thinks Darth is scum and just tells him he's wrong.

I think my question is what made you lose any paranoia of ls darth? And why did it 100% have to be Rels from your perspective no matter what?


It's not that I lost paranoia of LS. It's just that I have found serious flaws in his case on me that I don't seem coming from town!Rels. Basically he's found ANYTHING i've done scummy which is why I asked if town!Rels is knowing for tunneling someone and never considering other shit-- don't think anyone ever answered that. If his town meta is known for that, I become a lot less sure on my scum!Rels read. I do find it very weird that LS is resigned to letting me and Rels beat each other up... this cell is fucking hard which is why I wanted to use audience. Really annoyed we didn't use it.


Rels is known for it to some degree yes.
Before Rels case who were you going to try to vote/case?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 27 2016 20:21 GMT
#1523
Ritoky what do you think of Rels now? I feel kind of flip floppy meh
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 27 2016 20:51 GMT
#1543
Obi shut the fuck up I'll do things as I get time to do them. I got called into work after I ate because I take they are passed at me for giving a two weeks notice but that's beside the point.

@Ritoky, here's the issue I have. Darth feels a bit town in some of his later postings and it sorta feels to me like Rels is trying to zero in on the lynch. And I'm not sure which way to go a small bit.

I do think Darth is a little to defense oriented but his reads list give us a lot of information if he is scum at the same time. And I see that coming from town more than scum in this situation
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 27 2016 21:09 GMT
#1563
Now that Ritoky has ninjas me in my own game I'll talk here.

Shape do you think you can get Rels lynched here? Do you really believe he is the scum?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 27 2016 21:18 GMT
#1577
On February 28 2016 06:15 ritoky wrote:
damdred are you really sure on ls?


I'm really sure in this read on him.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 27 2016 21:21 GMT
#1581
Honestly my gut is telling me that Darth is town now. His posts seem really open and honest and he is more willing to give information and actually pushing and playing hard.

I think it's Rels.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 27 2016 21:23 GMT
#1583
Whoa shape, why did you unvote Rels?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 27 2016 21:26 GMT
#1588
It's interesting to me that shape thinks Rels is the lock scum, when people actually start talking about switching he jumps off? Why shape?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 27 2016 21:26 GMT
#1589
To look at what exactly?
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
IntoTheiNu 633
ComeBackTV 632
SteadfastSC444
Rex104
CosmosSc2 52
EnkiAlexander 51
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 444
Rex 104
UpATreeSC 79
CosmosSc2 45
BRAT_OK 30
Codebar 11
MindelVK 8
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 39860
Jaedong 1403
Hyuk 1296
Soma 618
Mini 555
BeSt 462
Horang2 420
Larva 345
Rush 303
Soulkey 292
[ Show more ]
ZerO 206
Snow 197
hero 78
Dewaltoss 66
Liquid`Ret 57
Free 54
Mind 50
Killer 36
sorry 30
Terrorterran 28
yabsab 26
Rock 23
ToSsGirL 21
Shine 19
Trap 18
Dota 2
qojqva1779
Dendi725
Counter-Strike
Fnx 769
x6flipin700
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King80
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2492
Khaldor2082
Grubby1823
Liquid`Hasu371
Other Games
ArmadaUGS2925
singsing1826
hiko793
B2W.Neo588
byalli452
ceh9320
KnowMe117
QueenE87
Trikslyr41
Railgan20
ZerO(Twitch)15
Chillindude14
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream91
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 25
• Adnapsc2 7
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix10
• Azhi_Dahaki5
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3681
League of Legends
• Nemesis1889
• TFBlade875
Other Games
• Shiphtur353
• WagamamaTV236
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
17h 4m
OSC
20h 4m
Stellar Fest
20h 4m
OSC
1d 7h
Stellar Fest
1d 20h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.