• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:06
CEST 01:06
KST 08:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8580 users

Who Wants to be a Millionaire Cell Mini Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 16 2016 00:40 GMT
#27
/In
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 19 2016 00:10 GMT
#41
Sloosh I love that guy and missed him, I hope we get enough to let him in
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 22 2016 23:22 GMT
#117
Hello everyone,

I am damdred and I will be running for mayor in this great town! As we remember the folly of last cell games we will not repeat that and give mafia easy victories. As my cell in the last game was the only one to give town a point I think I have a rather favorable plan to help us out.

The first thing we have to decide is where we want people to go, this is important.

The order I wish to propose is

C, D, E, B, A

The reasoning behind this is simple.

Cell C is perhaps the hardest out of the people as it has a couple lynch baits and hard to read people. We put this cell up first and use our 50/50. We instantly have a innocent child in the thread and we can focus on getting the first point for town. (plus rels is really good as town in short burst situation).

Cell D is another ok cell. Breshke if town by that time will have some form of good thoughts and hopefully someone who is good at reading vayne can help in that regard.

In day three is where ask the odience comes into play we would of had a good amount of time for everyone I. The obs to have a solid opinion.

At this point we should all know 100% if vicax is scum or town by his activity and involvement and what kush has going for him. The other person I don't know I think but if we figure out that cell we have a great chance for a point and a hopeful victory still having most of the super actives in game as well.

the last two cells I picked I. That order as the mayor powers will be used and I think we will win the game with cell 3 or my cell. And if it co to yes I will have a 100% read on ritoky and hopefully SL and I consider there cell to be the best in the game.

This is the plan we should follow, our focus each day in the first 24 hours should be on each cell (if we are in that cell) we have to formulate reads o. Other people in it and push them.

Put me as mayor and you can't go wrong I will push activity and push my plan through to the fi ish.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 22 2016 23:37 GMT
#120
Well id rather have the super strong active group at the back to prevent a dead game and many of them are easier to read the longer they go.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 22 2016 23:39 GMT
#121
That being said a good majority of the cells have players who are good its a good spread this time. The cell with ls is the hardest I think
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 22 2016 23:51 GMT
#123
I can read ls very well, but as the game goes along he gives into wifom and sometimes throws the game out of frustration if he's town

If we put his cell first use the 50/50 we have a much greater chance to see how he reacts under pressure without the ability of him to get emo and throw the game.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 22 2016 23:52 GMT
#124
And if ls is scum under the pressure d1 under a 50/50 there is a great chance he rolls over for a free point.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 23 2016 00:04 GMT
#130
I misunderstood ask the audience I thought something else.

Then yes we should use them I believe on the ff/bresh/va cell.

And vca in this setup is unreliable because of no flip. (if its like usual)

I think its more important getting an easy point early the vivax cell should be super easy if people in that cell tries. Rels can look super towny early and generally does d1.

I think ls cell is the best early cell since everyone else can be read easier later.

I think that bresh cell could be swapped for ls cell but I think a 50/50 there isn't as good as on ls cell as they have what most consider two coinflips.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 23 2016 00:06 GMT
#133
The best cells for power uses are rels cell and vaynes cell. Most information out of harder to read players.

Plus there are two cells you can't put d1/2. And vivax cell is vest d3 as he beco.es obvious town or mafia.

Do d1/3 gas to be vaynes or rels cell. And its beter for rels I think for reasons above
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 23 2016 00:14 GMT
#137
Personally breshke is a bit of a mixed bag.

Part of the problem is that his posts relay a little bit of conufsiom on the setup and part of me goes it would be easy for scum bresh to try to survive on that.

While another side of me thinks he would try to be a bit more strong here and not try to put the confused town forward.

So atm I'm thinking bottom of null .
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 23 2016 00:35 GMT
#154
Why is va obvious ff because he mirrored your thoughts?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 23 2016 00:40 GMT
#156
Well screw your little things called words.

I'm not sure about putting you first though ff, if your town which I hope you generally have good thoughts and it would be good to have you through two cycles instead of one.

@darth I don't think ls is lymchbait either but neither of you to my memory have the best record of being read so far by town. So it would be good to get you guys playing fast and figuring it out under 50/50 imo and maybe one of you ls would be revealed town and then it comes down to figuring out rels.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 23 2016 00:41 GMT
#158
You are sent to the obs qt, so basically yes. The whole cell is ejected no flips etc
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 23 2016 00:52 GMT
#161
Then in what order would you put the cells Darth? And are you toe reading rit? Anyone here?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 23 2016 01:03 GMT
#162
FF, do you have anymore opinions on anyone?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 23 2016 01:15 GMT
#164
Well we can talk mechanics another time we have the time.

What fo you think of ff or vayne bresh? And I take by your comment you tr rit and myself?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 23 2016 01:49 GMT
#168
Hi kush.

Ehat do you think of the mayor race? I know you said you wanted it but fo you want it still? Who's your strongest tr right now/

@sl yeah if your town we might not even get to your cell so lets figure this shit out live up to your new reputation.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 23 2016 01:57 GMT
#170
Everyone votes every day we can only just vote between those three.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 23 2016 02:38 GMT
#175
Ritoky do you have any town reads or scum reads here?

I didn't like sls entrance but idk I wouldn't want your cell up early in either instance. But I don't think for SL it was necessarily scummy just a shitty excuse
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 23 2016 02:54 GMT
#183
On February 23 2016 11:50 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2016 10:49 Damdred wrote:
Hi kush.

Ehat do you think of the mayor race? I know you said you wanted it but fo you want it still? Who's your strongest tr right now/

@sl yeah if your town we might not even get to your cell so lets figure this shit out live up to your new reputation.

Like I already said...
I'm a bad mayor because my cell is easy.

I just wanted to campaign mostly. But mayors not too important and it's not even a super big deal if mayor is scum.

Ritoky's ideas are good. His cell is not easy. He makes a good mayor.


Ok that's well and good but is ritoky your biggest tr?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 54m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE110
CosmosSc2 33
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 584
Artosis 528
910 27
Dota 2
monkeys_forever495
League of Legends
JimRising 565
Counter-Strike
minikerr13
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5668
Other Games
summit1g7620
shahzam560
C9.Mang0284
ArmadaUGS90
Trikslyr41
ZombieGrub25
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick281
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream145
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 140
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
54m
Kung Fu Cup
11h 54m
Stellar Fest
13h 54m
The PondCast
1d 10h
OSC
1d 13h
Stellar Fest
1d 13h
OSC
2 days
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.