• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:34
CEST 15:34
KST 22:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9902 users

OUTLAW MINI MAFIA

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
December 23 2015 01:27 GMT
#19
I could maybe cohost if it ends up being an absolute emergency.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
December 24 2015 01:25 GMT
#55
If there are enough spots:

/in

If someone wants my spot, they are more than welcome to it.

If I don't play, I would like to /obs or /replace, if the latter is necessary.

And either way, I promise not to be a jerk. New non-obnoxious playstyle.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
December 24 2015 03:14 GMT
#63
Could you up it to ~20 maybe? It just feels like with the lower frequency of games here, it would be better to give more people a chance to play if possible.

Otherwise, like I said, it's fine if I don't play.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
December 26 2015 01:13 GMT
#128
On December 26 2015 10:09 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Prob gonna be my first mislynch as town (nonhydra) if I roll town
But we need to lynch MoosyDoosy first

And there's no way you get lynched before I do XD
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
December 26 2015 18:49 GMT
#159
Requesting a five mafia setup instead of a six mafia setup?

I want my chances of rolling mafia to be as low as possible...
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
December 26 2015 21:33 GMT
#180
To be honest, I'd much, much rather deal with End of Day on New Years' Eve than New Years' Day? I don't really care when End of Night is.

Not sure what time that ends up being for Europeans, though.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
December 26 2015 23:01 GMT
#201
Hello

It's the first time in about nine months where I have a town winrate greater than 50%. I'd like to keep it that way.

For those of you who don't know, this is approximately my skill at mafia:
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
December 26 2015 23:14 GMT
#223
On December 27 2015 08:09 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Damdred
Damdred


are you feeling happy?
Hi, Artanis, you're mafia!

##vote Artanis[Xp]
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
December 26 2015 23:17 GMT
#232
On December 27 2015 08:14 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2015 08:14 Trfel wrote:
On December 27 2015 08:09 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Damdred
Damdred


are you feeling happy?
Hi, Artanis, you're mafia!

##vote Artanis[Xp]

But that's not what my PM said
Do you consider yourself to be suspected, though?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
December 26 2015 23:20 GMT
#238
On December 27 2015 08:19 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2015 08:17 Trfel wrote:
On December 27 2015 08:14 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 27 2015 08:14 Trfel wrote:
On December 27 2015 08:09 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Damdred
Damdred


are you feeling happy?
Hi, Artanis, you're mafia!

##vote Artanis[Xp]

But that's not what my PM said
Do you consider yourself to be suspected, though?

By, N e s s, yes.

I have no idea about you because I can see you fear reading me either way.
Okay, then it appears that you are mafia, because you are suspected for something that you actually did post and are not complaining.

That was easy
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
December 26 2015 23:25 GMT
#246
Wait a second, I messed up, didn't I

It appears that Artanis is town, if he's being pushed for what he has posted, he's town.

Even idiot-proof isn't idiot-proof enough for me T.T
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
December 26 2015 23:39 GMT
#261
Artanis, yeah I know the point, but I don't care XD

Yes, I have a few reads. Nothing interesting, though
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
December 26 2015 23:49 GMT
#270
Stupid internet

Weak town reads on Artanis[Xp], Damdred, maybe GlowingBear. But it seems I missed a ton of posts somehow, so bleh, I'll figure it out later.

Going to go take a sauna now.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
December 27 2015 01:42 GMT
#362
After skimming through some stuff, I kinda think that Artanis is right on ExO_ being mafia.

I think that the meta comparison between ExO_'s play in Guardians of the Galaxy is somewhat useful as well (assuming I am remembering it correctly); there, he didn't seem annoyed, he seemed a bit more reserved and like he was trying to make the best with the situation instead of arguing and getting frustrated. I'll check tonight when I get better internet.

##vote ExO_
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
December 27 2015 02:06 GMT
#395
Meh, ExO_'s last post (couldn't get the quote to load) seemed pretty towny. I'm bad at this

I think I'll keep my mouth shut until I find something actually worth talking about.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
December 27 2015 05:53 GMT
#585
I think that Artanis is town for post count. Post count seems to be an extremely huge tell for him.

I don't care if he knows that I will read him based on post count, we both know that he can't keep a high post count as mafia this game The fact that he made this many posts early seems extremely town-motivated to me. I just don't see Artanis doing that as mafia, it's a futile effort that would be irrelevant to his survival (since his activity will drop off).

Call me silly, but I think it's an easy read.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
December 27 2015 06:02 GMT
#599
On December 27 2015 14:54 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2015 14:53 Trfel wrote:
I think that Artanis is town for post count. Post count seems to be an extremely huge tell for him.

I don't care if he knows that I will read him based on post count, we both know that he can't keep a high post count as mafia this game The fact that he made this many posts early seems extremely town-motivated to me. I just don't see Artanis doing that as mafia, it's a futile effort that would be irrelevant to his survival (since his activity will drop off).

Call me silly, but I think it's an easy read.


what do you think of me and rayn and our disagreement on reading you?
Didn't really read it yet, raynpelikoneet's townread of me felt a bit "easy", like I don't think he generally reads me with that confidence, and I don't think that my play has been notably good so far (or towny, outside potential meta that few, if any, know).
On December 27 2015 09:47 ritoky wrote:
trfel is mafia cuz he sounded whimpy. having played with trfel as mafia recently, i think his biggest tell is that he sounds meek and whimpy as mafia.
This statement, however, is exactly the opposite of my "meta". This is not a reason to townread me, since my scum playstyle wasn't working and I need a new playstyle, but your statement here is factually incorrect.

I mean, it's possible that you see my scum play as weak and wimpy, fine. Compared to my town play, though, it's extremely aggressive. I feel like you should know this, seeing as I kept mentioning that I was scared about hurting people's feelings in the scum QT? But there's no incentive for you to lie intentionally, so bleh.

I'm going to reread the thread now, so yeah.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
December 27 2015 06:09 GMT
#613
On December 27 2015 15:07 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2015 15:02 Trfel wrote:
On December 27 2015 14:54 ritoky wrote:
On December 27 2015 14:53 Trfel wrote:
I think that Artanis is town for post count. Post count seems to be an extremely huge tell for him.

I don't care if he knows that I will read him based on post count, we both know that he can't keep a high post count as mafia this game The fact that he made this many posts early seems extremely town-motivated to me. I just don't see Artanis doing that as mafia, it's a futile effort that would be irrelevant to his survival (since his activity will drop off).

Call me silly, but I think it's an easy read.


what do you think of me and rayn and our disagreement on reading you?
Didn't really read it yet, raynpelikoneet's townread of me felt a bit "easy", like I don't think he generally reads me with that confidence, and I don't think that my play has been notably good so far (or towny, outside potential meta that few, if any, know).
On December 27 2015 09:47 ritoky wrote:
trfel is mafia cuz he sounded whimpy. having played with trfel as mafia recently, i think his biggest tell is that he sounds meek and whimpy as mafia.
This statement, however, is exactly the opposite of my "meta". This is not a reason to townread me, since my scum playstyle wasn't working and I need a new playstyle, but your statement here is factually incorrect.

I mean, it's possible that you see my scum play as weak and wimpy, fine. Compared to my town play, though, it's extremely aggressive. I feel like you should know this, seeing as I kept mentioning that I was scared about hurting people's feelings in the scum QT? But there's no incentive for you to lie intentionally, so bleh.

I'm going to reread the thread now, so yeah.


i remember you not committing to a side like at all day 1 in that game and then backing down from a blue claim fight and getting pretty wishy-washy when people got salty. maybe you're right and i am wrong and the game we were mafia together in was just a bit of an anomaly. might got look at another one of your scum games to see if i get the feels.
Seeing as I managed to defend my mafia partner by leading a mislynch on Day 1, and even pushed an un-cc'd blue trying to force the mislynch through?

I'd really like you to explain how you could see my play in this way, and more importantly, how you can see my town play as more committal.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
December 27 2015 06:28 GMT
#625
On December 27 2015 15:22 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2015 15:09 Trfel wrote:
On December 27 2015 15:07 ritoky wrote:
On December 27 2015 15:02 Trfel wrote:
On December 27 2015 14:54 ritoky wrote:
On December 27 2015 14:53 Trfel wrote:
I think that Artanis is town for post count. Post count seems to be an extremely huge tell for him.

I don't care if he knows that I will read him based on post count, we both know that he can't keep a high post count as mafia this game The fact that he made this many posts early seems extremely town-motivated to me. I just don't see Artanis doing that as mafia, it's a futile effort that would be irrelevant to his survival (since his activity will drop off).

Call me silly, but I think it's an easy read.


what do you think of me and rayn and our disagreement on reading you?
Didn't really read it yet, raynpelikoneet's townread of me felt a bit "easy", like I don't think he generally reads me with that confidence, and I don't think that my play has been notably good so far (or towny, outside potential meta that few, if any, know).
On December 27 2015 09:47 ritoky wrote:
trfel is mafia cuz he sounded whimpy. having played with trfel as mafia recently, i think his biggest tell is that he sounds meek and whimpy as mafia.
This statement, however, is exactly the opposite of my "meta". This is not a reason to townread me, since my scum playstyle wasn't working and I need a new playstyle, but your statement here is factually incorrect.

I mean, it's possible that you see my scum play as weak and wimpy, fine. Compared to my town play, though, it's extremely aggressive. I feel like you should know this, seeing as I kept mentioning that I was scared about hurting people's feelings in the scum QT? But there's no incentive for you to lie intentionally, so bleh.

I'm going to reread the thread now, so yeah.


i remember you not committing to a side like at all day 1 in that game and then backing down from a blue claim fight and getting pretty wishy-washy when people got salty. maybe you're right and i am wrong and the game we were mafia together in was just a bit of an anomaly. might got look at another one of your scum games to see if i get the feels.
Seeing as I managed to defend my mafia partner by leading a mislynch on Day 1, and even pushed an un-cc'd blue trying to force the mislynch through?

I'd really like you to explain how you could see my play in this way, and more importantly, how you can see my town play as more committal.


Shit like this:

Show nested quote +
On September 29 2015 07:05 Trfel wrote:
On September 29 2015 07:02 LightningStrike wrote:
On September 29 2015 07:00 Trfel wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Welcome to the Wonderful World of Trfel!
(musical version)

Soundtrack for this post

As some of you may know, I really appreciate instrumental music. As with most things, my knowledge of classical music is very limited (I only know a few of the major symphonies, for example), but that doesn't stop me from enjoying music. My tastes in music are fairly strange and specific, which I suppose comes partly from my musical background.

I have no real music theory education, but I have been playing trumpet for a while, throughout grade school and continuing in college. I like to think that I'm quite good at it, but unfortunately musical instruments are very challenging for most people and it would take me far more effort than I feel comfortable giving to get my trumpet playing to the next level. So I'm stuck playing in one of the boring bands at the university, which just has a bunch of people who feel like playing their instrument once in a while but aren't terribly good at it. And I've found myself really losing my appreciation for playing and practicing trumpet, which is very sad because I've spent so much time working on my trumpet playing over the past five years or so, but I'm not sure if there is anything that I can do about it.

But I still enjoy music a ton. Not just listening to it, but being a part of it. So I'm trying to learn how to compose music. It's quite difficult because I have no formal theory training (just whatever I've picked up over my years with trumpet and coming from a fairly musical family), and my piano playing skills are next to zero (and piano playing is basically how everyone composes music). So it will definitely be a difficult learning period, but I hope that I can push through it.

I have a keyboard in my room now, full 88 keys. I've tried to play it several times, but I'm so bad that it's painful to listen to myself. If anyone has any tips for starting on the piano, I'm very interested XD

But the piano has proved useful for testing new chords and progressions for my songs. I don't have much yet, and the progress is slow, but I'm hoping that I can figure out how to compose proper music.

I generally enjoy music with heavier usage of brass instruments (I do play trumpet, after all). John Williams has done some incredible things with brass in many of his famous movie scores and other compositions. In particular, his french horn usage is amazing. I also found an old CD of some Miklos Rosza film music, and that's been really enjoyable as well. The style of music used in film scores seems very fun to compose, play, and listen to, as there is much more freedom in the music itself (though modern movies tend to utilize the musical score more for background only, and don't use a recurring melody that brings the music directly to people's attention, which I find a bit lacking).

Despite having basically no idea what I'm doing, I'm very excited about the possibilities and hope to create some good songs.

One great band piece to end the post (or at least, I think it's a great band piece ):

TLDR please? Also guys I'm town this game let's get some scum lynched!
My post isn't actually that long, if you actually care about the content you can just read it yourself.....

And if you don't care about the content, then you can probably just not read the stuff inside the spoiler. Which is all of the post. So you're done!

That wasn't too hard, was it?


Show nested quote +
On September 29 2015 07:07 Trfel wrote:
On September 29 2015 07:03 rsoultin wrote:
On September 29 2015 07:02 LightningStrike wrote:
On September 29 2015 07:00 Trfel wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Welcome to the Wonderful World of Trfel!
(musical version)

Soundtrack for this post

As some of you may know, I really appreciate instrumental music. As with most things, my knowledge of classical music is very limited (I only know a few of the major symphonies, for example), but that doesn't stop me from enjoying music. My tastes in music are fairly strange and specific, which I suppose comes partly from my musical background.

I have no real music theory education, but I have been playing trumpet for a while, throughout grade school and continuing in college. I like to think that I'm quite good at it, but unfortunately musical instruments are very challenging for most people and it would take me far more effort than I feel comfortable giving to get my trumpet playing to the next level. So I'm stuck playing in one of the boring bands at the university, which just has a bunch of people who feel like playing their instrument once in a while but aren't terribly good at it. And I've found myself really losing my appreciation for playing and practicing trumpet, which is very sad because I've spent so much time working on my trumpet playing over the past five years or so, but I'm not sure if there is anything that I can do about it.

But I still enjoy music a ton. Not just listening to it, but being a part of it. So I'm trying to learn how to compose music. It's quite difficult because I have no formal theory training (just whatever I've picked up over my years with trumpet and coming from a fairly musical family), and my piano playing skills are next to zero (and piano playing is basically how everyone composes music). So it will definitely be a difficult learning period, but I hope that I can push through it.

I have a keyboard in my room now, full 88 keys. I've tried to play it several times, but I'm so bad that it's painful to listen to myself. If anyone has any tips for starting on the piano, I'm very interested XD

But the piano has proved useful for testing new chords and progressions for my songs. I don't have much yet, and the progress is slow, but I'm hoping that I can figure out how to compose proper music.

I generally enjoy music with heavier usage of brass instruments (I do play trumpet, after all). John Williams has done some incredible things with brass in many of his famous movie scores and other compositions. In particular, his french horn usage is amazing. I also found an old CD of some Miklos Rosza film music, and that's been really enjoyable as well. The style of music used in film scores seems very fun to compose, play, and listen to, as there is much more freedom in the music itself (though modern movies tend to utilize the musical score more for background only, and don't use a recurring melody that brings the music directly to people's attention, which I find a bit lacking).

Despite having basically no idea what I'm doing, I'm very excited about the possibilities and hope to create some good songs.

One great band piece to end the post (or at least, I think it's a great band piece ):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHjFvEZXIko

TLDR please? Also guys I'm town this game let's get some scum lynched!


TLDR:

yada yada music yada

not posting cause music yada yada
Anyway, this post is extremely scummy. Rsoultin is clearly mafia.

Why does she not take a stance? She's just fanning the flames and waiting to see where everyone comes down instead of actually leading the thread.

##vote rsoultin


From battle of drams where you're assertive and telling people how it is. Not weak in tone, but rather straightforward and terse.

oh wow...i went back to read newbie student fullmetal and i am just wrong. you were super fucking aggro in this game. maybe i just have a fucked up perception cuz of the qt. well i guess that read is trash now.
Thanks for answering my question. That makes sense to me for now, though I'll re-evaluate upon finishing the thread.

I'm too lazy to check, why did you townread Artanis early in the game? If you already answered, I'll find it eventually, sorry.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
December 27 2015 07:43 GMT
#646
To throw my reputation out the window or not......

Meh, I guess I'll go for it.

rsoultin?

(runs for cover)
1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Classic vs herO
IntoTheiNu 1135
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech139
CosmosSc2 28
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 48209
Shuttle 7893
FanTaSy 1795
Hyuk 560
Horang2 498
BeSt 442
Pusan 331
EffOrt 211
Last 140
Mind 133
[ Show more ]
Soma 131
Zeus 104
ggaemo 84
Sexy 75
hero 70
Sea.KH 62
Aegong 61
Hyun 61
Killer 60
Snow 51
ToSsGirL 35
PianO 26
Bale 23
JYJ 22
NaDa 20
zelot 16
ajuk12(nOOB) 12
Rock 9
Sacsri 9
Noble 6
Icarus 5
Dota 2
Gorgc2409
qojqva1852
Dendi1183
XcaliburYe305
420jenkins55
Counter-Strike
fl0m3132
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu604
Khaldor494
Other Games
gofns30332
B2W.Neo905
byalli462
Beastyqt443
Mlord300
Livibee202
Hui .166
ArmadaUGS118
Mew2King66
QueenE13
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick714
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream65
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3038
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
1h 26m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 26m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 26m
Replay Cast
9h 26m
Afreeca Starleague
20h 26m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
21h 26m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 20h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 21h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.