• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:05
CEST 11:05
KST 18:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7123 users

OUTLAW MINI MAFIA - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 27 2015 23:27 GMT
#1213
On December 28 2015 02:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 02:01 N e s s wrote:
On December 28 2015 01:57 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 28 2015 01:41 N e s s wrote:
On December 27 2015 23:25 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Here is what GlowingBear did:

Scumreads Ness for asking useless questions.
HF agrees with GB (but somehow still scumreads him?!?!?).
Makes a "better" post on Ness.
GB waits for Ness to answer HF's post (gets scumread for it too obvs...)
Focuses on other things (gets scumread for it....).
Ness answers.
Ness' answer doesn't please GB (gets scumread for it too..)
GB asks a follow up question -- reads.
Ness gives basically nothing...
GB asks another legit question.
Ness answers basically nothing.
GB still scumreads him (gets scumread for that one too.-...)

Something is really fucking wrong here.

Not really no rayn.

Please explain what happened then.

He didn't ask me a legit question if i can remember correctly, it wasn't even a question at all.

He said "i find it amusing you don't know the reason we were voting moose".

something along those lines. I don't even see how you think thats wrong at all....

Dude you sound like saying "i don't think you are town" somehow means a different thing that "i think you are mafia"... What a way to argue about semantics.

He was doing this with me a lot too, but you have to realize

He is right, you know...
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 27 2015 23:28 GMT
#1214
On December 28 2015 02:35 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 02:31 ExO_ wrote:
On December 28 2015 02:26 Holyflare wrote:
On December 28 2015 02:12 ExO_ wrote:
On December 28 2015 02:06 Holyflare wrote:
On December 28 2015 01:58 ExO_ wrote:
I don't think rsoultin breadcrumbed coag. No mention of anything remotely related to him until after somebody else mentions it in the thread. then she hops right onto the idea that she breadcrumbed him.

I don't believe rsoultin/coag are masons. I don't necessarily think they are scum buddies either. I think a huge variety of things could be happening here. but when rsoultin has been accused of being scum so far she kinda just goes "shrug nothing I can do to convince you guys". So I think rsoultin is scum, and coag is some non-scum role kinda just piggy bagging off rsoultin's "bread crumbing" to make up for his lack of posting.


so then the real 2 masons just out and we have 2 mafia.... don't think that's a good plan exo


Why should the mason's speak up? On this forum, I think it'd be more likely that 2 people who are VT fake claim mason rather than actual masons claim on day 1. I don't think that's the case here, but it's not impossible.

What I don't think happened is rsoultin as a mason bread crumbed her mason buddy in this manner.


I think you're entirely on the wrong train of thought, rsoultin would absolutely breadcrumb like this because she's done the same thing before, it is also incredibly out of the blue for rsoultin to just randomly pick coagulation as a mason buddy to randomly put in a town list too, too many things don't add up. I don't think they are VT and I think you are following an end that has no real goal here. I think you should focus on other things and question people you scum read that aren't coag/based on something silly.

You seem to have a problem with my posts and questions that seemingly lead nowhere (I'm pretty sure I've made cases on both vivax and GB early game) and I'd like you to point out some things that you had problem with in my posts and I can show you where they lead me. Or because I'm town and that would ultimately be a fruitless endeavor for you and me you could talk about some other intuitive tidbit you've seen.


Give me an example of rsoultin breadcrumbing, particularly if its a player who hasn't posted, and when it turned out to be true. I think you're awfully quick to believe that rsoultin "bread crumbed here" and that she isn't scum. How can you be so sure that rsoultin is a mason? You really believe that she can't be scum, or fake claiming VT. It's not worth pursuing that line of thought at all?

yeah Exo, you should let that go. They are masons.

Wth who claims Mason's day 1? Was one of them up for lunch or something ? -_-
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 27 2015 23:34 GMT
#1221
On December 28 2015 03:14 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
nobody seems to know how to behave in a civilised manner

In fact people are acting in a really civilized manner here.
If someone gets mad because they get questioned for their inconsistancies they should probably try to explain it instead of just throwing their shit on the floor and quit.

At least i am trying to act nice, but if people just straight out refuse to even TRY to explain what they mean.... Then it's their probelm.

especially me

YA GUCK YOU
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 27 2015 23:34 GMT
#1222
XD
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 27 2015 23:35 GMT
#1224
On December 28 2015 08:33 ExO_ wrote:
still waiting on coag

rsoultin im dissapointed about how you've handled this so far. how hard would it be to tell coag what to say? it would take no effort at all and yet here we are.

I'm not asking for too much, so prove it to me.

Wow I am reading Ryan's filter and you are still doing this lol
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 27 2015 23:35 GMT
#1225
On December 28 2015 08:34 Coagulation wrote:
Star kingdoms... Silentbutterfly

BAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 27 2015 23:36 GMT
#1226
Sup coag how is being literally confirmed town?

What foolishness warranted needing it?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 28 2015 00:10 GMT
#1236
On December 28 2015 08:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 08:28 Alakaslam wrote:
On December 28 2015 02:35 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 28 2015 02:31 ExO_ wrote:
On December 28 2015 02:26 Holyflare wrote:
On December 28 2015 02:12 ExO_ wrote:
On December 28 2015 02:06 Holyflare wrote:
On December 28 2015 01:58 ExO_ wrote:
I don't think rsoultin breadcrumbed coag. No mention of anything remotely related to him until after somebody else mentions it in the thread. then she hops right onto the idea that she breadcrumbed him.

I don't believe rsoultin/coag are masons. I don't necessarily think they are scum buddies either. I think a huge variety of things could be happening here. but when rsoultin has been accused of being scum so far she kinda just goes "shrug nothing I can do to convince you guys". So I think rsoultin is scum, and coag is some non-scum role kinda just piggy bagging off rsoultin's "bread crumbing" to make up for his lack of posting.


so then the real 2 masons just out and we have 2 mafia.... don't think that's a good plan exo


Why should the mason's speak up? On this forum, I think it'd be more likely that 2 people who are VT fake claim mason rather than actual masons claim on day 1. I don't think that's the case here, but it's not impossible.

What I don't think happened is rsoultin as a mason bread crumbed her mason buddy in this manner.


I think you're entirely on the wrong train of thought, rsoultin would absolutely breadcrumb like this because she's done the same thing before, it is also incredibly out of the blue for rsoultin to just randomly pick coagulation as a mason buddy to randomly put in a town list too, too many things don't add up. I don't think they are VT and I think you are following an end that has no real goal here. I think you should focus on other things and question people you scum read that aren't coag/based on something silly.

You seem to have a problem with my posts and questions that seemingly lead nowhere (I'm pretty sure I've made cases on both vivax and GB early game) and I'd like you to point out some things that you had problem with in my posts and I can show you where they lead me. Or because I'm town and that would ultimately be a fruitless endeavor for you and me you could talk about some other intuitive tidbit you've seen.


Give me an example of rsoultin breadcrumbing, particularly if its a player who hasn't posted, and when it turned out to be true. I think you're awfully quick to believe that rsoultin "bread crumbed here" and that she isn't scum. How can you be so sure that rsoultin is a mason? You really believe that she can't be scum, or fake claiming VT. It's not worth pursuing that line of thought at all?

yeah Exo, you should let that go. They are masons.

Wth who claims Mason's day 1? Was one of them up for lunch or something ? -_-

Yeah they must be scum now lynch them...

Lol
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 28 2015 00:11 GMT
#1237
On December 28 2015 08:39 Coagulation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 08:36 Alakaslam wrote:
Sup coag how is being literally confirmed town?

What foolishness warranted needing it?


Fuck me in the chupazi

No
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 28 2015 07:43 GMT
#1315
What is even going on
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 28 2015 07:49 GMT
#1316
Argh joining Vivax train until better option becomes viable.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 28 2015 17:57 GMT
#1570
On December 28 2015 18:50 Palmar wrote:
Exo is probably town. Also, I've read about 10 posts in the thread now and checked a few filter lengths. I'm glad rayn is playing and HF has a shorter than expected filter. But I haven't really read anything from either of them yet.

The reason I'm giving exo a maybe townread is his tinfoil hat theory regarding the mason claims. Most players who construct convoluted conspiracy theories, end up being townies. (If Exo is mafia, he would already know whether or not one or more of the mason claimers are mafia, so creating a theory becomes both more difficult, and it would make him worry about appearing to have extra information).

This is how it is done, rayn, u liar
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 28 2015 18:00 GMT
#1572
On December 28 2015 20:17 boxerfred wrote:
Oh yeah and lynching Vivax is dumb imo.

I agree and hope an alternative has shown up.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 28 2015 18:01 GMT
#1574
On December 28 2015 20:25 boxerfred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 20:15 ExO_ wrote:
On December 28 2015 20:11 boxerfred wrote:
Shhhh dont lynch me dont lynch vivax rather lynch into exo for doing a 180 and set up a seemingly easy mislynch


doing a 180? How so? I posted yesterday that we should lynch an inactive. If you can't be arsed to do anything in this game (which clearly you can't) then I think you should go. Fucking read the thread make some reads, is that so much to ask?

Calm down, its what ill do, just not now. Shhh. Why me and not other inqctives such as slam?

Wtf my filter is so fat
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 28 2015 18:04 GMT
#1580
On December 28 2015 20:57 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 20:25 Palmar wrote:
On December 28 2015 20:19 ExO_ wrote:
On December 28 2015 20:15 Palmar wrote:
On December 28 2015 20:14 ExO_ wrote:
On December 28 2015 19:56 Tictock wrote:
On December 28 2015 19:31 ExO_ wrote:
Morning Ladies and Gents. Read through the pages I missed at the end of last night. I feel like overall we've really stalled out.

I really think we should consider lynching an inactive, such as BF

TickTock is okay (and the way he just ignores shining's case on him doesn't sit well with me) but I would still rather take out the trash and people who aren't here in the thread trying to help are better than lynching someone who is actively talking on day 1.

Speaking of people not talking, here comes Palmar. Calls me town, and that's about it. Really fucking easy thing for a scum to do, walk into the thread and call a town a town. If this is all we get from Palmar, I think its scummy as hell.



I assume you mean Rit's case, which I am ignoring

Also Palmar seems pretty likely town imo, post he just made is some solid thinking


What post did he make that was solid thinking? Seriously Palmar has hardly posted anything at all so far, I'd like to know what you thought was so solid about Palmar so far that you think hes town

I'm going to guess he's talking about the post where I provided some solid thinking.


We talking about the flying cows post? Or perhaps the one about the spiders dancing for the Queen of England, before eating her alive!

Oh wait, just like the post with your solid thinking, none of those exist.


Just because I'm a nice guy (really...)

On December 28 2015 18:50 Palmar wrote:
Exo is probably town. Also, I've read about 10 posts in the thread now and checked a few filter lengths. I'm glad rayn is playing and HF has a shorter than expected filter. But I haven't really read anything from either of them yet.

The reason I'm giving exo a maybe townread is his tinfoil hat theory regarding the mason claims. Most players who construct convoluted conspiracy theories, end up being townies. (If Exo is mafia, he would already know whether or not one or more of the mason claimers are mafia, so creating a theory becomes both more difficult, and it would make him worry about appearing to have extra information).


The idea here is that I called you town and gave a reason for it.

For the sake of this exercise let's consider you town, because otherwise this is a pointless effort.

So as a townie, you have just been called town by someone, your job is now to figure out:

a) Did Palmar want to call me town and made up some excuse to do it
b) Did Palmar see something he found interesting, and made a conclusion based on the evidence

These are really the only two options, you either believe the reason I gave for giving you a "maybe townread", or you don't. Ticktock probably reached the conclusion that my train of thought is genuine, that I actually believe you wouldn't come up with the theory you came up with as mafia, and thus my post was sincere.

Now, interestingly, it's my job to try to figure out if Ticktock genuinely liked my post, or if he just saw me post something with some reasoning and decided to call me town for it because he wanted to do that anyway.


I think it's a really easy read. What's interesting to me is you mention what went down with rsoultin/coag and the masons. So clearly you've read the thread. However you've only townread me so far, which is a pretty easy call to make at this point. Which makes me think you're trying to get town points for town reading me, when in reality it was a very easy thing to do.

Town reading me can't be the only thing you have to offer. There's nothing particularly insightful about going along with what the rest of the thread has said before you. Any other thoughts, any scum reads? So far I think you look far more scummy trying to win a bit of town cred, than a late-to-the-party townie trying to solve the game.

Actually everything I know about that came from Ryan's filter because I can't be arsed to go back through the pages to 35-60.

Thank god for iPhone page saves though, if I have kept it on I can continue where I left off.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 29 2015 18:55 GMT
#2468
On December 30 2015 02:46 Holyflare wrote:
PSA: if you're going to play this game without actually reading it at least put the effort in to read filters instead and fact check please??

This post saved me, this is one of those games where you really need to have a lot of time!
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 29 2015 19:05 GMT
#2469
Anyone here so we can speak the way of HIJOLE?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 29 2015 19:06 GMT
#2471
Or must I filter 4 dayz?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 29 2015 19:07 GMT
#2474
On December 30 2015 04:06 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 03:55 Palmar wrote:
Stop calling me mafia rayn you might die and the retards might sheep you post death

Lynch Palmar

Artanis

Wassup

You see scum here? The plammer? Palmari Kari?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 29 2015 19:08 GMT
#2475
On December 30 2015 04:07 nooniansoong wrote:
off the cuff scumlist
7. damdred
9. Exo_
17. Trfel
18. ObiWanShinobi
19. The Shining

who the fuck knows
8. Waylanner (replaced by ObviousOne)
13. Mooseeeeeeeeydooseeeeeey
24. Alakaslam

I thought EXO_ too but freaking rayn lied to me and palmar explained why he was town

Now, if palmar is scum...

I say then, in THAT SPECIFIC CASE, we lynches rayn exo
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 56m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 429
Larva 190
Horang2 112
Hyun 53
Killer 49
Bale 40
NotJumperer 34
scan(afreeca) 31
Sharp 31
EffOrt 29
[ Show more ]
Hm[arnc] 14
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto113
League of Legends
JimRising 447
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1000
edward94
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King105
Other Games
summit1g7925
Coldzera 680
ceh9645
Happy292
crisheroes175
Sick174
dupreeh3
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick566
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2291
League of Legends
• Jankos1007
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
56m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1h 56m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
14h 56m
Patches Events
1d 6h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.