• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:41
CEST 18:41
KST 01:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)57Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Fantasy returning? ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8651 users

[T][M] Resistance V - Section 31 - Page 42

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 40 41 42 43 44 170 Next
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 03 2015 17:12 GMT
#821
I guess so.. Well, I don't really think you're scum at this point. That'd only really be understandable if Kita was town.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 03 2015 17:13 GMT
#822
Regarding Kita's post - and this draws a caution in his play as he's a good mafia player, the post where he talks about general team assembly strategy is something I'm more used to coming out of RL resistance. However it is a post that can be made as either alignment by any player who is familiar enough with the game.

I said before that I don't understand rayn's alternative strategy because it deviates from how I'm used to RL play. Ignoring numbers I would think it's easier, much easier to find 2-3 townreads and get the first mission passed, which is the easiest - it requires the least number of people, etc. I also proposed a counterpoint/what-if scenario relying on the scumteam

Based on rayn's first cycle play I am still inclined to think he's town. But isolating the scumreads I think is much harder let alone put them all on a single mission team. If you mess up even one townie on that first team, you make it harder for yourself when you need more town/resistance on larger teams. That is the part that seems counterintuitive to me.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 03 2015 17:13 GMT
#823
EBWOP - I also proposed a counterpoint/what-if scenario relying on the scumteam failing - what if they all pass for some stupid reason?
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 03 2015 17:24 GMT
#824
I just know that in RL resistance as a spy I have passed the first mission and then failed later missions - my question to rayn is how is he going to get around this possibility regardless of who/what his reads/team recs are? I read the post where he discusses Kita/Rels/Shockey and I'm not clear on the failsafe there. Am I missing something? Or was it more apparent in another post?
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 03 2015 17:29 GMT
#825
Going to wrap up things at work, head off to capoeira, dinner - I may or may not be able to attend to this when I get home. But will try.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 03 2015 17:29 GMT
#826
I think it's better not to give the scumteam ideas/guidance in the thread. And like I said, it's not necessarily even needed to approve the team... It could be interesting just to propose it.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 03 2015 17:30 GMT
#827
On November 04 2015 02:24 Half the Sky wrote:
I just know that in RL resistance as a spy I have passed the first mission and then failed later missions - my question to rayn is how is he going to get around this possibility regardless of who/what his reads/team recs are? I read the post where he discusses Kita/Rels/Shockey and I'm not clear on the failsafe there. Am I missing something? Or was it more apparent in another post?


It's a catch-22. You can't discuss why the plan doesn't work for town because you'd need to lay out the basic spy strategy for taking advantage of the situation. Yet at the same time, you can't discuss the why the plan could work out because you'd need to lay out what you're hoping to achieve from the spies.

Either way, it's still too high risk with a questionable reward.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 03 2015 17:32 GMT
#828
Fair play Xata. I'm just making the assumption that most people in this game have played some form of it IRL so I'm not sure people wouldn't already be aware of possible spy strategies.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 03 2015 17:37 GMT
#829
I think hts might be mafia based on her read on me. Will expand more when I get home which should be 10ish cet.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 03 2015 17:47 GMT
#830
On November 03 2015 23:08 ShoCkeyy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 23:07 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Like i find it really funny that every other post you call me scum and every other post you tell me to point out where you call me scum.

It is literally hilarious. ^_^


Tell me where I directly called you scum.. This is the third time I've asked you to.


I'm confused what you are trying to say because I was working under the assumption that rayn was one of your spy suspects.

On November 03 2015 03:15 ShoCkeyy wrote:
I'm pretty much going to reject the xata/rayn combo wombo. I'd rather see the first team mentioned - hts,super,xata go through.


On November 02 2015 23:23 ShoCkeyy wrote:
He can get angry as town too, haven't never seen him play as town. I'm just basing it off my previous game with him, which is why I rather not have him on the first mission.


On November 03 2015 22:36 ShoCkeyy wrote:
rayn the whole game has tried to look like an angry town player, cause he's obviously getting angry at my assumptions, not even real accusations. He can't even find the time to go through my meta and see how I play, yet I went through his. He also can't find the time to really interact with me


Are you arguing semantics between whether or not you "directly called him scum" or whether you "inferred he was possibly scum"? Is the difference important?

What do you think of people like Artanis, Xat or Super. Even if you aren't completely certain, it would be nice to see a bit more regarding what you are thinking about each of them.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 03 2015 18:15 GMT
#831
kitaman if you please could give your reads at this point on rels/shockeyy that would be nice.

I am most likely not gonna be online before the deadline. Would like townies to nay-vote the team even if you think it's all town. More time is better. There is no rush.
table for two on a tv tray
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 03 2015 18:42 GMT
#832
On November 04 2015 02:47 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 23:08 ShoCkeyy wrote:
On November 03 2015 23:07 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Like i find it really funny that every other post you call me scum and every other post you tell me to point out where you call me scum.

It is literally hilarious. ^_^


Tell me where I directly called you scum.. This is the third time I've asked you to.


I'm confused what you are trying to say because I was working under the assumption that rayn was one of your spy suspects.

Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 03:15 ShoCkeyy wrote:
I'm pretty much going to reject the xata/rayn combo wombo. I'd rather see the first team mentioned - hts,super,xata go through.


Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 23:23 ShoCkeyy wrote:
He can get angry as town too, haven't never seen him play as town. I'm just basing it off my previous game with him, which is why I rather not have him on the first mission.


Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 22:36 ShoCkeyy wrote:
rayn the whole game has tried to look like an angry town player, cause he's obviously getting angry at my assumptions, not even real accusations. He can't even find the time to go through my meta and see how I play, yet I went through his. He also can't find the time to really interact with me


Are you arguing semantics between whether or not you "directly called him scum" or whether you "inferred he was possibly scum"? Is the difference important?

What do you think of people like Artanis, Xat or Super. Even if you aren't completely certain, it would be nice to see a bit more regarding what you are thinking about each of them.


There is a difference between directly calling him scum and having him as a suspect... I don't have any proof that he is, but I do have my suspicions from his previous games and his current postings. I also don't have a well enough case to directly call him scum. However, he calls me scum immediately, says I also directly call him scum and places me into a party of three that are scum in his books.

Artanis, I can understand if he's busy. I'm a busy guy too... I work a lot and I normally do not ever post as much as this. Within the few posts that he's made, he's brought one solid post that can pass off as town for me.

On November 03 2015 07:19 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 06:57 Half the Sky wrote:
On November 03 2015 06:53 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 03 2015 06:52 Half the Sky wrote:
On November 03 2015 06:47 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Hello folks!


Lex, please tell me you have something of substance to say. Or will soon, at least by the time I get home.

Not really, I'm kinda looking to be engaged in conversation to actually get the ball rolling and get into the game.


....

Right now there's much debate over Superbia/rayn/Xata - that corner of things. Shockey's been back and forth on a few things. Does nothing jump out to you? Or anything that could change your reads?

I just updated my noms too. What say you?

I'm still kinda leaning scum on Shockey, though I do like that he's addressed a lot of issues I can very easily see his play be scum motivated, and I still feel like he was trying to get a hole in Rels' defense earlier.

Having reread Kita, I'm actually quite okay with him, though I don't think his points on Xatalos say too much. Finding scum in this game isn't really as important as finding town so I can see Town Xata searching for town moreso than scum.

I like Superbia's post on Rels, and honestly it does kinda make me doubt on him, but it moreso gives me a townread on Superbia for the way he's structured his post; he has a very clear idea of where he's going and that direction leads me to townread him.

The problem I have now is that I have too many townreads which is eh. I'm probably going to vote no on the first team regardless to get more time. I'm not going to have much time until Thursday honestly.


Xata to me is still null, his needing to back rayn all the time is really weird and on the other hand he hasn't really done anything that can really call scum motivated. The only post I found weird was the whole reason super started going after Xata.

Super in general seemed like he tried to be active the first day and really start the conversation going. I sense more of a town from him that he's actively looking for both town/spies. The only thing that throws me off about super is how he "concluded" rayn was town. I don't think he ever explains it.
Life?
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 03 2015 19:28 GMT
#833
Here are my reads so far. I'm sure they will change as time goes on. Admittedly there is a lot of wishy/washy or null reads. I'm still not completely sure about anyone really.

Half the Sky - Leaning town.

At the start of the game, I was concerned with the fact that she essentially posted exactly what I typically hear from scum players 6-12 hours into the game when I rarely choose to participate much. Since then, she has stayed pretty active and shows evidence of reading the thread. At certain points there was a pretty easy opportunity to

My biggest concern would be that between her, myself, rayn, xatalos, and superbia was that she really did not seem to explain herself very well why she went from one to the other as nominations changed. At the end of the day, there were little suspicions towards anyone in the group of five, yet its pretty unlikely the entire group is town.

raynpelikoneet - Leaning town.

I'm willing to give him town points right off the bat for saving us from having to play with VE.

In general he seems to be pushing forwards discussion and looking at player-player relationships to try to piece things together. The plan that he put forward with the scum nominations may be really poor, but a couple posts suggest that he actually believes in it.

I hate the way he talks in absolutes regarding alignments of players that he certainly can't be so sure of. The conclusions come way too quick. However, I know he tends to do that a lot as town from past experience as well.

Xatalos - Leaning mafia

On November 03 2015 08:56 Xatalos wrote:
He was also constantly engaged with the thread... Not really sure how it's comparable to you.


This is a flat out false statement to justify his town read on Superbia. Superbia was NOT constantly engaged with the thread. He was absent aside from the start of the game, a 1 hour period where he made several posts, and a return post where he promised future reads. How can a player be both engaged and disconnected from the game at the same time. I question the validity of the town read because he isn't aware of Superbia's absence when several other players start to question the drop off.

Furthermore, he justifies the scum read on me by stating that I am ignoring discussion topics. That makes Xatalos's mindset look even worse when you compare it to his defense of Superbia. Superbia never even comments about the nomination aside from a 1-liner after the fact that he has never elaborated on. I shared my suspicions on both Superbia and Xatalos during the nomination phase and my satisfaction with both HTS and rayn as nominations. It seems like Xatalos generated his reads a few hours into the game and hasn't re-evaluated based on the events of the thread, which I view as a scum trait.

Superbia - Weakly leaning town

Superbia + Xatalos doesn't stand out as teammates and I think Xat looks worse between the two. That's probably the biggest reason that I have him slightly townier than NULL. If I re-evaluated my read on Xata, I'd probably need to do the same here.

On November 02 2015 20:43 Superbia wrote:
I usually start off with lots of big town-reads, not sure where the rest of town is this game lol.


This post felt genuine.

He had no input regarding nominations. I won't necessarily interpret this as spy motivated since he has essentially been absent from the thread, rather than lurking.

On November 02 2015 20:41 Superbia wrote:
Xat's initial post set me off. Saying something like "this is a nightmare for scum" has two results
1. It distances you from "scum".
2. It downplays scum.

1. Is NAI. 2 is super weird from a town perspective, and leans me more towards mafia. I feel like if you were town and believed this you would've focused on the strength of town, rather than the weakness of mafia, and as a result, would've said something along the lines of "mafia gonna get #rekt #noqt" (or something less trolly). Regardless I feel like commenting on how "weak" mafia is is mafia indicative as it sets up for a lax game.

Now I already had a very real suspicion that you knew that this set up is not a "nightmare" for scum, as you have played resistance(/avalon) before (noted by you correctly associating my merlin comment with avalon). So that double begs the question why you felt the need to point out that mafia was "weak".


I felt this post was exaggerated. He suggests that Xat is pushing a mafia agenda with the nightmare for scum post in order to catch town off guard. I simply don't think a mafia Xat is looking that far ahead. If anything, I'd say reason 1 makes more sense. Trying to interpret what a town Xat would enter the game as is a complete guessing game so I felt he was really stretching his read here.

sicklucker - Null

lol there is always at least one of these guys

I'm really bad at reading low effort players. Usually it comes down to looking at their past games and seeing if the low effort trend occurs as only a single alignment (I haven't done this yet, but it is on my to-do list). We aren't really in a position to exclude him for the rest of the game so hopefully we get a few more reads. I guess the posts on Xata is a start.

Artanis[Xp] - Going to hold off until we see a few more posts from him. I'm not very sure where his head is at. At some point someone mentioned that had a very strong read on him. If you could elaborate, that might be helpful.

ShoCkeyy - I'm struggling between low thread presence mafia and "lynch bait" town.

He doesn't seem comfortable giving out statements which he isn't confident about. This could either mean that truly isn't sure and wants more time until it is clear or that he doesn't want to make a statement that could backfire later on in the game. I didn't like the meta read he made on rayn by taking only the experience from the game he has played. There were a few other statements that seemed like they came from town. "I will rject this combination" etc.

I took a look through some of his past games. There were a few similarities that popped up.

On May 19 2015 05:36 ShoCkeyy wrote:
I didn't ignore it and I never said GB was mafia directly, nor do I think he's mafia yet after throwing posts at him to see his argument style which I didn't much see in the Palmar posts due to reasons. I do however keep him under my list and already have mentioned my claim.


On November 03 2015 23:08 ShoCkeyy wrote:
Tell me where I directly called you scum.. This is the third time I've asked you to.





On June 19 2015 05:42 ShoCkeyy wrote:
GB can you stop completely ignoring my questions and stop ignoring the read I asked to do of me? And don't tell me it's because I have a small filter (wtf kind of logic is that). Tell me why I shouldn't vote for you?


On November 03 2015 22:59 ShoCkeyy wrote:
He was ignoring me when I was trying to engage with him. Doesn't make him scum, but it makes the scum meter raise.





On December 15 2010 05:25 ShoCkeyy wrote:
Another thing, notice how d3_crescentia doesn't name Amber[Light] in his post ... But then I throw Amber[Light]'s name into my post and now Amber[Light] is ALSO voting for me. You guys are obvious enough that you both are teaming up against people trying to save the town. Obvious Scums are Obvious.


On May 19 2015 06:36 ShoCkeyy wrote:
I just like the fact that I call three people out today and I'm getting ganged up on like in the beginning with they ganged up on damdred. If it doesn't smell like obvious mafia players, then Idk what is obvious.


On November 03 2015 00:26 ShoCkeyy wrote:
However in this game, that buddying up can also be assumed to knowing they're both spies. The other reason I came up to that is how they both question Rels together. Rels and rayn first started off and then Xata jumped in afterwards.





On February 24 2010 11:41 ShoCkeyy wrote:
I'm waiting till the next day to post all of my analysis of people. I've learned from the last game to just sit back and watch.


On November 03 2015 00:43 ShoCkeyy wrote:
Mostly everyone is still null for me. The first team still hasn't even gone out yet.


All of these quotes come from games where he is mafia compared against posts from this game. I know this method of scum hunting can be a bit dangerous because you're cherry picking posts without context, but there were enough similarities between his play that it warrants concern. From his town games, I didn't really have success picking up many trends aside from generally low post counts, though he was willing to call players scum without having "proof" like he suggests in his most recent post.

I'd say Shockeyy would be in my exclude list for the time being.

Rels - Weak town

He is changing his mind a lot, which suggests read progression. A lot of the posts that he is making wouldn't necessarily further his position to get included in a mission, which gives him town points. Getting into a fight with rayn early on in the game and digging up stuff on HTS when a lot of people town read her could create problems for him if he wanted to be trusted by the more vocal players. He brings a fair amount of new topics to the thread and seems to believe in most of the stuff he is posting.

Something of interest is that our reads don't match up very well. Usually when town hunting you look for people that are thinking similar things. I need to decide whether one of us are off by a significant amount or if he is pushing a mafia agenda by swaying the thread in a certain direction.



I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 03 2015 19:31 GMT
#834
1. Half the Sky
2. Xatalos
3. Artanis[Xp]
4. raynpelikoneet
5. ShoCkeyy


I know that the more information the better, but I'm actually toying with the idea of approving the first team. I'd be concerned that a similar looking team may not come up again considering the leaders likely self-nominations. Hmm.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 03 2015 19:52 GMT
#835
@kita you summed it up here:

"He doesn't seem comfortable giving out statements which he isn't confident about. This could either mean that truly isn't sure and wants more time until it is clear or that he doesn't want to make a statement that could backfire later on in the game."

And also, I have been looking into rayn's previous games. Another thing, I don't need to be on a team, I already know I'm town, so when ever I do get on a team I'll be a 33% chance that it will pass. My current focus atm is trying to find town so when I vote for the teams, I know I'm voting confidently.
Life?
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 03 2015 20:40 GMT
#836
I don't really follow the read on me, kita. I didn't say that Superbia was constantly ACTIVE, but that he was constantly engaged WHEN he was active. He immediately engaged me when I came to the thread, and interacted actively later on when he returned to the thread... Whereas you felt kind of distant / avoiding direct engagement. Well, I'm not really sure about him at the moment, but you're misrepresenting my read on him there.

I agree that Superbia has become less engaged over time. Which is why he really isn't a strong townread at this point. But I stand by what I said about his earlier play.

As for you, your recent posts have felt better in general (more engaged / focused on what's happening in the game), but I don't really like either your soft push on me just before the team decision or your current push of me for... well, the above reasons, which are just misrepresenting my reads.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 03 2015 20:42 GMT
#837
Well, Superbia has really just become inactive in recent times, not necessarily unengaged... We'll see what he does when he returns.

(btw his last post is kind of weird... said he's voting yes and will explain it later? why not now?)
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 03 2015 20:44 GMT
#838
Meh, even a short explanation would have been good, even if he was busy. But I hope we'll hear it after this.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 03 2015 20:44 GMT
#839
On November 04 2015 05:42 Xatalos wrote:
Well, Superbia has really just become inactive in recent times, not necessarily unengaged... We'll see what he does when he returns.

(btw his last post is kind of weird... said he's voting yes and will explain it later? why not now?)


He said it was his Gf's birthday today so he wouldn't be around much... Did you miss that?
Life?
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 03 2015 20:55 GMT
#840
On November 04 2015 05:44 Xatalos wrote:
Meh, even a short explanation would have been good, even if he was busy. But I hope we'll hear it after this.

"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Prev 1 40 41 42 43 44 170 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 1205
ComeBackTV 1161
SteadfastSC976
TaKeTV 575
IndyStarCraft 216
Rex155
EnkiAlexander 82
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 976
IndyStarCraft 216
Rex 155
ProTech141
BRAT_OK 29
MindelVK 15
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 43909
Bisu 1688
Shuttle 629
EffOrt 607
BeSt 461
Larva 455
Soma 368
Mini 360
Light 284
ZerO 188
[ Show more ]
Rush 181
Hyuk 111
firebathero 85
Dewaltoss 71
Mong 66
Pusan 52
Sexy 32
ToSsGirL 32
Trap 21
Terrorterran 17
Bale 17
yabsab 14
Rock 14
Shine 14
ajuk12(nOOB) 13
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc8475
qojqva1805
Counter-Strike
fl0m1266
Fnx 801
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1410
Khaldor1188
Other Games
hiko1427
FrodaN1001
DeMusliM352
Livibee183
ArmadaUGS172
KnowMe128
XaKoH 109
QueenE88
Mew2King78
C9.Mang070
XBOCT37
ZerO(Twitch)12
CosmosSc2 11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV215
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream76
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 38
• StrangeGG 31
• Hinosc 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 10
• FirePhoenix4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3193
Other Games
• Shiphtur354
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 19m
CranKy Ducklings
17h 19m
Online Event
18h 19m
FEL
23h 19m
AI Arena Tournament
1d
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 2h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 17h
INu's Battles
1d 19h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.