• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:40
CEST 18:40
KST 01:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)57Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Fantasy returning? ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8593 users

[T][M] Resistance V - Section 31 - Page 39

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 37 38 39 40 41 170 Next
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 03 2015 13:39 GMT
#761
On November 03 2015 22:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 22:34 Half the Sky wrote:
On November 03 2015 22:23 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 03 2015 22:20 Half the Sky wrote:
On November 03 2015 22:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I would still like you HtS to explain why kitaman is town.


Pretty sure I did through the course of things, but sure will do again.

Basically I had gone though his filter and I'm seeing points where he's driving the discussion pretty constructively.

#455 is a good example of this to a response from Xatalos that would appear somewhat worded vaguely "like solving the game" where he's asking him to substantiate his read.

He did the same thing to me in #458, the followups were there re: Superbia.

The other posts that I liked were 569 and anything he mentioned after the nominations went through.
The responses to Xatalos re: Superbia were spot on - the latter was not engaged constantly with the thread and from what I can tell those questions would appear to me as trying to figure Xata's alignment since he's obviously said he's not sold on him.

As you seem to be relying heavily on meta -- at least here on Xatalos and Superbia (basically the whole read of yours on both of them is based on meta), why are you not relying on meta on kitaman. A couple of questions regarding this:
- Do you think kitaman is incapable of making those kinda posts as scum?
- Do you think kitaman's play does not make sense as scum (see my post towards him a couple of pages ago)?
- Do you think kitaman has hard reads and is taking hard stances? If so, who would you say he thinks is scum and why?


First question, admittedly no. Actually early on, I was pressuing him because I wasn't seeing town Kita (read: meta).
Kita is a capable player as mafia. Quite. I am aware of that.
I'll look at your post again a couple of pages ago but if I recall the right post - I would not take the position that Xatalos is exclusively mafia for not having any mafia reads but at the same time, he's not the first person in TL to scumread someone for not having any scumreads.

When I was reading his filter - did he explicitly say "X is (alignment), Y is (this alignment)," no he didn't and if that's what you are looking for, I can understand why you are scumreading him. But in going through his posts on various people, it was pretty easy to tell for me from context who he was townreading or not as strongly. I know I even commented on that somewhere earlier in this game too.

So if people want to reject this team for that reason, that's fine. If people want to fear read Kita, I get that.

I am basically trying to say that he scumreads Xatalos for "not giving out scumreads" when Xatalos actually has a good portion of townreads based on quite logical reasons. In contrary to this, kitaman has only one real read, which is that i am town.

Like i couldn't give any less fucks about this "now this guy looks a bit better" or "now this guy looks a bit worse" and yes, it kinda implies you think something of their alignment. So does Xatalos' posting.

So saying kitaman's posting does imply that and his "case" on Xatalos (=Xatalos' posting doesn't imply that) is just aa bunch of bullshit.
table for two on a tv tray
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 03 2015 13:40 GMT
#762
On November 03 2015 22:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 22:34 Half the Sky wrote:
On November 03 2015 22:23 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 03 2015 22:20 Half the Sky wrote:
On November 03 2015 22:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I would still like you HtS to explain why kitaman is town.


Pretty sure I did through the course of things, but sure will do again.

Basically I had gone though his filter and I'm seeing points where he's driving the discussion pretty constructively.

#455 is a good example of this to a response from Xatalos that would appear somewhat worded vaguely "like solving the game" where he's asking him to substantiate his read.

He did the same thing to me in #458, the followups were there re: Superbia.

The other posts that I liked were 569 and anything he mentioned after the nominations went through.
The responses to Xatalos re: Superbia were spot on - the latter was not engaged constantly with the thread and from what I can tell those questions would appear to me as trying to figure Xata's alignment since he's obviously said he's not sold on him.

As you seem to be relying heavily on meta -- at least here on Xatalos and Superbia (basically the whole read of yours on both of them is based on meta), why are you not relying on meta on kitaman. A couple of questions regarding this:
- Do you think kitaman is incapable of making those kinda posts as scum?
- Do you think kitaman's play does not make sense as scum (see my post towards him a couple of pages ago)?
- Do you think kitaman has hard reads and is taking hard stances? If so, who would you say he thinks is scum and why?


First question, admittedly no. Actually early on, I was pressuing him because I wasn't seeing town Kita (read: meta).
Kita is a capable player as mafia. Quite. I am aware of that.
I'll look at your post again a couple of pages ago but if I recall the right post - I would not take the position that Xatalos is exclusively mafia for not having any mafia reads but at the same time, he's not the first person in TL to scumread someone for not having any scumreads.

When I was reading his filter - did he explicitly say "X is (alignment), Y is (this alignment)," no he didn't and if that's what you are looking for, I can understand why you are scumreading him. But in going through his posts on various people, it was pretty easy to tell for me from context who he was townreading or not as strongly. I know I even commented on that somewhere earlier in this game too.

So if people want to reject this team for that reason, that's fine. If people want to fear read Kita, I get that.

I am basically trying to say that he scumreads Xatalos for "not giving out scumreads" when Xatalos actually has a good portion of townreads based on quite logical reasons. In contrary to this, kitaman has only one real read, which is that i am town.


Are you even reading the right thread?????...

He obviously gives A LOT more reads...

On November 03 2015 04:50 kitaman27 wrote:
I don't think I'm comfortable with Xatalos just yet.

Here is his read list from what I gathered. Basically all town and null reads.

Xatalos - Obviously town reads himself

Half the Sky - Strong town read

Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 01:13 Xatalos wrote:
Well, she's clearly reading the thread and making original findings. Such as the way I inquired Superbia about his townread on me, or how you were making filler posts here and there.... She's also coming to pretty good conclusions from those findings. Hard to ask for more at this point.


raynpelikoneet - Strong town read

Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 01:01 Xatalos wrote:
rayn has been very focused on finding townreads, something I think fits better with his town meta and is perhaps more useful in this game than finding a scum.


Superbia - Town read, though a tier below the previous ones. Questions the initial push, but seems content with him for the most part.

Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 00:54 Xatalos wrote:
Hm..... I think HtS/rayn/Superbia has a decent chance of being Spy-free. It would be worth considering at least.


Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 01:31 Xatalos wrote:
Well, I don't think Superbia's later posts were bad either. He somewhat decently explained his reason for the initial scumread on me and then townread me for a good reason too


Rels - Null, though this sounds more like townie null

Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 00:05 Xatalos wrote:
Hm.. I'd maybe put Rels into the null pile. I think his explanations somewhat made sense, and he's actively doing stuff (even if he can be active as scum, it's still easier to be a little less active than that as scum). Otherwise it seemed generally okay.


Artanis[Xp] - Null/No shared opinion?
ShoCkeyy - Null/No shared opinion?

sicklucker - Null

kitaman27 - Scum read for lack of interaction at start of the game. Hasn't elaborated much about me since then.

From his position knowing that there are three anti-town players, it seems like he isn't really suspicious of anyone aside from me, especially considering that he has so many posts already. I know that I'm probably biased considering that I'm the only one he seems to think is a spy, but that doesn't seem very satisfactory to me. He seems quite content with the status quo.

Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 23:52 Xatalos wrote:
Well, tbh I might take rayn and Superbia with me as well right now. Not because they're super town, but because there aren't that many good options. I hope that situation fixes itself.


I know from my perspective, I wouldn't be so willing to pass along the nominations if I don't have a great idea of where the bad guys might be. Right now it seems more like a process of elimination based on the lack of posts from the null players. Considering we can have several more cycles to get that part sorted out, I'm concerned about his willingness to rush things along so long as he is included in the nomination.

I still don't think I've spotted an alternative to super/xat that I'd be satisfied with yet though. It seems that I have the opposite problem than xat. Most people are coming off as untrustworthy/null, rather than the other way around

Life?
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 03 2015 13:41 GMT
#763
On November 03 2015 22:40 ShoCkeyy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 22:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 03 2015 22:34 Half the Sky wrote:
On November 03 2015 22:23 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 03 2015 22:20 Half the Sky wrote:
On November 03 2015 22:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I would still like you HtS to explain why kitaman is town.


Pretty sure I did through the course of things, but sure will do again.

Basically I had gone though his filter and I'm seeing points where he's driving the discussion pretty constructively.

#455 is a good example of this to a response from Xatalos that would appear somewhat worded vaguely "like solving the game" where he's asking him to substantiate his read.

He did the same thing to me in #458, the followups were there re: Superbia.

The other posts that I liked were 569 and anything he mentioned after the nominations went through.
The responses to Xatalos re: Superbia were spot on - the latter was not engaged constantly with the thread and from what I can tell those questions would appear to me as trying to figure Xata's alignment since he's obviously said he's not sold on him.

As you seem to be relying heavily on meta -- at least here on Xatalos and Superbia (basically the whole read of yours on both of them is based on meta), why are you not relying on meta on kitaman. A couple of questions regarding this:
- Do you think kitaman is incapable of making those kinda posts as scum?
- Do you think kitaman's play does not make sense as scum (see my post towards him a couple of pages ago)?
- Do you think kitaman has hard reads and is taking hard stances? If so, who would you say he thinks is scum and why?


First question, admittedly no. Actually early on, I was pressuing him because I wasn't seeing town Kita (read: meta).
Kita is a capable player as mafia. Quite. I am aware of that.
I'll look at your post again a couple of pages ago but if I recall the right post - I would not take the position that Xatalos is exclusively mafia for not having any mafia reads but at the same time, he's not the first person in TL to scumread someone for not having any scumreads.

When I was reading his filter - did he explicitly say "X is (alignment), Y is (this alignment)," no he didn't and if that's what you are looking for, I can understand why you are scumreading him. But in going through his posts on various people, it was pretty easy to tell for me from context who he was townreading or not as strongly. I know I even commented on that somewhere earlier in this game too.

So if people want to reject this team for that reason, that's fine. If people want to fear read Kita, I get that.

I am basically trying to say that he scumreads Xatalos for "not giving out scumreads" when Xatalos actually has a good portion of townreads based on quite logical reasons. In contrary to this, kitaman has only one real read, which is that i am town.


Are you even reading the right thread?????...

He obviously gives A LOT more reads...

Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 04:50 kitaman27 wrote:
I don't think I'm comfortable with Xatalos just yet.

Here is his read list from what I gathered. Basically all town and null reads.

Xatalos - Obviously town reads himself

Half the Sky - Strong town read

On November 03 2015 01:13 Xatalos wrote:
Well, she's clearly reading the thread and making original findings. Such as the way I inquired Superbia about his townread on me, or how you were making filler posts here and there.... She's also coming to pretty good conclusions from those findings. Hard to ask for more at this point.


raynpelikoneet - Strong town read

On November 03 2015 01:01 Xatalos wrote:
rayn has been very focused on finding townreads, something I think fits better with his town meta and is perhaps more useful in this game than finding a scum.


Superbia - Town read, though a tier below the previous ones. Questions the initial push, but seems content with him for the most part.

On November 03 2015 00:54 Xatalos wrote:
Hm..... I think HtS/rayn/Superbia has a decent chance of being Spy-free. It would be worth considering at least.


On November 03 2015 01:31 Xatalos wrote:
Well, I don't think Superbia's later posts were bad either. He somewhat decently explained his reason for the initial scumread on me and then townread me for a good reason too


Rels - Null, though this sounds more like townie null

On November 03 2015 00:05 Xatalos wrote:
Hm.. I'd maybe put Rels into the null pile. I think his explanations somewhat made sense, and he's actively doing stuff (even if he can be active as scum, it's still easier to be a little less active than that as scum). Otherwise it seemed generally okay.


Artanis[Xp] - Null/No shared opinion?
ShoCkeyy - Null/No shared opinion?

sicklucker - Null

kitaman27 - Scum read for lack of interaction at start of the game. Hasn't elaborated much about me since then.

From his position knowing that there are three anti-town players, it seems like he isn't really suspicious of anyone aside from me, especially considering that he has so many posts already. I know that I'm probably biased considering that I'm the only one he seems to think is a spy, but that doesn't seem very satisfactory to me. He seems quite content with the status quo.

On November 02 2015 23:52 Xatalos wrote:
Well, tbh I might take rayn and Superbia with me as well right now. Not because they're super town, but because there aren't that many good options. I hope that situation fixes itself.


I know from my perspective, I wouldn't be so willing to pass along the nominations if I don't have a great idea of where the bad guys might be. Right now it seems more like a process of elimination based on the lack of posts from the null players. Considering we can have several more cycles to get that part sorted out, I'm concerned about his willingness to rush things along so long as he is included in the nomination.

I still don't think I've spotted an alternative to super/xat that I'd be satisfied with yet though. It seems that I have the opposite problem than xat. Most people are coming off as untrustworthy/null, rather than the other way around


And where is there an actual read?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 03 2015 13:43 GMT
#764
Literally shockeyy, what reads do you gather from this:
I know from my perspective, I wouldn't be so willing to pass along the nominations if I don't have a great idea of where the bad guys might be. Right now it seems more like a process of elimination based on the lack of posts from the null players. Considering we can have several more cycles to get that part sorted out, I'm concerned about his willingness to rush things along so long as he is included in the nomination.

I still don't think I've spotted an alternative to super/xat that I'd be satisfied with yet though. It seems that I have the opposite problem than xat. Most people are coming off as untrustworthy/null, rather than the other way around

The rest of the post is Xatalos'
table for two on a tv tray
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 03 2015 13:46 GMT
#765
Whatever SL, I really don't see the point of your heuristic... It's really shallow and clearly faulty if you just think I'm scum based on my question to rayn, disregarding everything else.

I think shockey didn't read the post very well and thought Kita was giving his reads when he actually listed MY reads? Haha
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 03 2015 13:46 GMT
#766
I gathered he town read you, HtS, Super... and this was posted 10 pages ago, he has way more reads than you do. You obviously think everyone else is town other than rels, kita and I.

I don't even have my full scum team list yet, I don't think anybody has a full scum team list yet, but some how you already do which further fuels my suspicion against you.
Life?
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 03 2015 13:46 GMT
#767
what a fucking shocker....
table for two on a tv tray
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 03 2015 13:48 GMT
#768
Rayn to follow up on the specific reads aside from towning you:

#413/426: scum read on Superbia - first paragraph suggests he has a spy agenda. Followed up with questions. Continues to state his problems with Superbia after his long post on Xata. so that was consistent.
#455: Initial null read on me since he clearly sees my actions from either alignment.
#599: suggesting a scum lean on Artanis, but knowing that Artanis is largely afk, I could take that one with a gain of salt.

This is how I interpreted that.

That said I can't argue with you that Xatalos has more reads period than him. And I also conceded that fundamentally it's not a crime to find all your townies first.

I'll go through filter again and look for possible mafia motivations. The team from what I can tell will probably not pass largely because of Kita being on the team although I know two people won't pass a team with me on it (but whatever) but it can't hurt to do this and if there's enough I missed to give me caution at least I can point it out and hopefully future leaders won't include him.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 03 2015 13:48 GMT
#769
On November 03 2015 22:46 ShoCkeyy wrote:
I gathered he town read you, HtS, Super... and this was posted 10 pages ago, he has way more reads than you do. You obviously think everyone else is town other than rels, kita and I.

I don't even have my full scum team list yet, I don't think anybody has a full scum team list yet, but some how you already do which further fuels my suspicion against you.

How about you go read the thread. kitaman has never in this game townread Superbia.
table for two on a tv tray
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 03 2015 13:49 GMT
#770
Shockey, I think you posted the wrong thing.

That's Kita casing Xata's reads, not Kita's own reads.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 03 2015 13:49 GMT
#771
Though I can't fathom how shockey could come to the conclusion that was a list of Kita's own reads when the list included Kita himself as scum.... Wtf? :D Probably only glanced at the post.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 03 2015 13:49 GMT
#772
Meh, Xata ninjed me xD
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 03 2015 13:50 GMT
#773
On November 03 2015 22:46 Xatalos wrote:
Whatever SL, I really don't see the point of your heuristic... It's really shallow and clearly faulty if you just think I'm scum based on my question to rayn, disregarding everything else.

I think shockey didn't read the post very well and thought Kita was giving his reads when he actually listed MY reads? Haha


Hmrpf, just noticed that, sorry just woke up so I'm still playing ketchup... Either way, rayn said earlier that kita town read him and I want to know where because I don't see in his filter.
Life?
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 03 2015 13:50 GMT
#774
On November 03 2015 22:49 Half the Sky wrote:
Shockey, I think you posted the wrong thing.

That's Kita casing Xata's reads, not Kita's own reads.

Do you think he read that post or the thread closely?
I mean like if he did read that post closely and misread it maybe... just maybe... it would strike him odd that kitaman scumreads himself in that post. :p
table for two on a tv tray
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 03 2015 13:50 GMT
#775
I dont see why a town would really be mad if there not town read in this format. AINT EVEN LYNCHES
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 03 2015 13:54 GMT
#776
On November 03 2015 22:39 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 22:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 03 2015 22:34 Half the Sky wrote:
On November 03 2015 22:23 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 03 2015 22:20 Half the Sky wrote:
On November 03 2015 22:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I would still like you HtS to explain why kitaman is town.


Pretty sure I did through the course of things, but sure will do again.

Basically I had gone though his filter and I'm seeing points where he's driving the discussion pretty constructively.

#455 is a good example of this to a response from Xatalos that would appear somewhat worded vaguely "like solving the game" where he's asking him to substantiate his read.

He did the same thing to me in #458, the followups were there re: Superbia.

The other posts that I liked were 569 and anything he mentioned after the nominations went through.
The responses to Xatalos re: Superbia were spot on - the latter was not engaged constantly with the thread and from what I can tell those questions would appear to me as trying to figure Xata's alignment since he's obviously said he's not sold on him.

As you seem to be relying heavily on meta -- at least here on Xatalos and Superbia (basically the whole read of yours on both of them is based on meta), why are you not relying on meta on kitaman. A couple of questions regarding this:
- Do you think kitaman is incapable of making those kinda posts as scum?
- Do you think kitaman's play does not make sense as scum (see my post towards him a couple of pages ago)?
- Do you think kitaman has hard reads and is taking hard stances? If so, who would you say he thinks is scum and why?


First question, admittedly no. Actually early on, I was pressuing him because I wasn't seeing town Kita (read: meta).
Kita is a capable player as mafia. Quite. I am aware of that.
I'll look at your post again a couple of pages ago but if I recall the right post - I would not take the position that Xatalos is exclusively mafia for not having any mafia reads but at the same time, he's not the first person in TL to scumread someone for not having any scumreads.

When I was reading his filter - did he explicitly say "X is (alignment), Y is (this alignment)," no he didn't and if that's what you are looking for, I can understand why you are scumreading him. But in going through his posts on various people, it was pretty easy to tell for me from context who he was townreading or not as strongly. I know I even commented on that somewhere earlier in this game too.

So if people want to reject this team for that reason, that's fine. If people want to fear read Kita, I get that.

I am basically trying to say that he scumreads Xatalos for "not giving out scumreads" when Xatalos actually has a good portion of townreads based on quite logical reasons. In contrary to this, kitaman has only one real read, which is that i am town.

Like i couldn't give any less fucks about this "now this guy looks a bit better" or "now this guy looks a bit worse" and yes, it kinda implies you think something of their alignment. So does Xatalos' posting.

So saying kitaman's posting does imply that and his "case" on Xatalos (=Xatalos' posting doesn't imply that) is just aa bunch of bullshit.


I'm assuming that post was aimed at me - fine. Like I said if you wanted him to explicitly say that, that's completely fine to vote him down. And his post on Xatalos like I said is flawed in the sense that townies can try to find townies first.

And I don't think that's even what Kita was trying to say (bolded the sentence that doesn't make sense) - he was scumreading him for not having scumreads, not because his reads were vague. I don't think I'm misunderstanding there.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 03 2015 13:54 GMT
#777
On November 03 2015 22:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 22:49 Half the Sky wrote:
Shockey, I think you posted the wrong thing.

That's Kita casing Xata's reads, not Kita's own reads.

Do you think he read that post or the thread closely?
I mean like if he did read that post closely and misread it maybe... just maybe... it would strike him odd that kitaman scumreads himself in that post. :p


Probably not.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 03 2015 13:56 GMT
#778
On November 03 2015 22:37 ShoCkeyy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 22:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
ShoCkeyy do you agree you, kitaman and Rels should go to the first mission?


Yea sure why not, I have a better feeling about kitaman and rels than I do of you...


Kita's getting discussed to death now, but Rels....how?
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 03 2015 13:56 GMT
#779
Tbh it's not like I didn't have scumreads when Kita said that. That criticism would apply to Kita himself, on the other hand.

(I thought Kita was likely scum at the time and shockey/Rels were also bordering on scum)
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 03 2015 13:58 GMT
#780
On November 03 2015 22:54 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 22:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 03 2015 22:49 Half the Sky wrote:
Shockey, I think you posted the wrong thing.

That's Kita casing Xata's reads, not Kita's own reads.

Do you think he read that post or the thread closely?
I mean like if he did read that post closely and misread it maybe... just maybe... it would strike him odd that kitaman scumreads himself in that post. :p


Probably not.

What does this mean?

Like if you read someone's post properly (let's assume you can misread and think those are kitaman's reads) and actually think about the motivation behind the reads and the post, you come across the sentence that says "kitaman - scum", that doesn't make you ask yourself "wtf"?
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 37 38 39 40 41 170 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 1205
ComeBackTV 1161
SteadfastSC976
TaKeTV 575
IndyStarCraft 216
Rex155
EnkiAlexander 82
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 909
IndyStarCraft 216
Rex 151
ProTech129
BRAT_OK 29
MindelVK 15
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 43909
Bisu 1688
Shuttle 629
EffOrt 607
BeSt 461
Larva 455
Soma 368
Mini 360
Light 284
ZerO 188
[ Show more ]
Rush 181
Hyuk 111
firebathero 85
Dewaltoss 79
Mong 66
Pusan 52
Sexy 32
ToSsGirL 32
Trap 21
Terrorterran 17
Bale 17
yabsab 14
Rock 14
Shine 14
ajuk12(nOOB) 13
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc8475
qojqva1805
Counter-Strike
fl0m1253
Fnx 787
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1528
Khaldor1175
Other Games
hiko1427
FrodaN1001
DeMusliM367
Livibee180
ArmadaUGS145
KnowMe127
XaKoH 107
QueenE88
Mew2King76
C9.Mang042
XBOCT37
ZerO(Twitch)12
CosmosSc2 11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV215
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream76
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 38
• StrangeGG 31
• Hinosc 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 10
• FirePhoenix4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3193
Other Games
• Shiphtur354
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 21m
CranKy Ducklings
17h 21m
Online Event
18h 21m
FEL
23h 21m
AI Arena Tournament
1d
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 2h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 17h
INu's Battles
1d 19h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.