• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:40
CEST 18:40
KST 01:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)57Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Fantasy returning? ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8595 users

[T][M] Resistance V - Section 31 - Page 38

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 170 Next
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 03 2015 13:23 GMT
#741
On November 03 2015 22:20 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 22:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I would still like you HtS to explain why kitaman is town.


Pretty sure I did through the course of things, but sure will do again.

Basically I had gone though his filter and I'm seeing points where he's driving the discussion pretty constructively.

#455 is a good example of this to a response from Xatalos that would appear somewhat worded vaguely "like solving the game" where he's asking him to substantiate his read.

He did the same thing to me in #458, the followups were there re: Superbia.

The other posts that I liked were 569 and anything he mentioned after the nominations went through.
The responses to Xatalos re: Superbia were spot on - the latter was not engaged constantly with the thread and from what I can tell those questions would appear to me as trying to figure Xata's alignment since he's obviously said he's not sold on him.


I don't think it's particularly town-aligned just that you ask clarifying questions? What's more important is how you use the questions, and he's just kind of ended up nowhere...
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 03 2015 13:23 GMT
#742
On November 03 2015 22:20 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 22:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I would still like you HtS to explain why kitaman is town.


Pretty sure I did through the course of things, but sure will do again.

Basically I had gone though his filter and I'm seeing points where he's driving the discussion pretty constructively.

#455 is a good example of this to a response from Xatalos that would appear somewhat worded vaguely "like solving the game" where he's asking him to substantiate his read.

He did the same thing to me in #458, the followups were there re: Superbia.

The other posts that I liked were 569 and anything he mentioned after the nominations went through.
The responses to Xatalos re: Superbia were spot on - the latter was not engaged constantly with the thread and from what I can tell those questions would appear to me as trying to figure Xata's alignment since he's obviously said he's not sold on him.

As you seem to be relying heavily on meta -- at least here on Xatalos and Superbia (basically the whole read of yours on both of them is based on meta), why are you not relying on meta on kitaman. A couple of questions regarding this:
- Do you think kitaman is incapable of making those kinda posts as scum?
- Do you think kitaman's play does not make sense as scum (see my post towards him a couple of pages ago)?
- Do you think kitaman has hard reads and is taking hard stances? If so, who would you say he thinks is scum and why?
table for two on a tv tray
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 03 2015 13:24 GMT
#743
On November 03 2015 22:21 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 22:20 sicklucker wrote:
yo xataloser is a bad guy


Why?


Lol :D
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 03 2015 13:24 GMT
#744
On November 03 2015 22:21 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 22:20 sicklucker wrote:
yo xataloser is a bad guy


Why?


he failed my omgus test where I omgus people who put doubt on my not giving a fuck.

I call it plan no give a fuck
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 03 2015 13:26 GMT
#745
rayn how much more are you going to post with out confronting me? Cause I was calling you out all day yesterday and not once did you interact with me... I want you to quote where I call you scum. Please...
Life?
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 03 2015 13:26 GMT
#746
On November 03 2015 22:21 raynpelikoneet wrote:
HtS here is another question to you:

Here is what has happened regarding ShoCkeyy and his reads. He calls me scum. People point out how his reasoning is flawed. This makes him call ALSO Xatalos scum. Now okay, he thinks i am scum and Xatalos is scum, therefore he refuses a team of HtS/rayn/Xatalos. Logicwise this could make sense but the next thing he says is "at least switch rayn to Superbia so we know who is scum if the mission fails". This doesn't make any sense as town as:

1) If he reads Xatalos scum, he should want to swap BOTH of me and Xatalos from that team
2) therefore the only logical explanation for me is (if he actually wants to push a team of his liking and not just say something) that he needs scum there -> and that scum would be Superbia.

Now i know this is unflipped association but you cannot basically deny that this is possible, and even likely. There is really nothing but unflipped associations in Resistance, and that is the only way i can see that (logically) making sense. Noone should ever push a team with scum in it unless they can logically explain it -- and "at least we know who is scum" is not a logical explanation for picking a team where there is scum over all town team.


I don't disagree with this. Regarding the read on you, after we pointed out his flaws in meta, he should have gone to the database and at least seen where he could be wrong before proceeding, at least that would be my expectation. And yes I did check out that one round game.

I agree with #1, that makes sense. I also don't like blowing one of our three chances to "test" out who is scum, also I've played Resistance much enough that even if there was a scum in the first team, most spies (at least in IRL for me) will pass the first mission so as not to give themselves away. (If this is not the case in forum resistance, then ignore this point.)

Between that and his other reads I wasn't ever keen near term with a team with him on it.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 03 2015 13:27 GMT
#747
Roflmao :D

Do you expect to be 100% townread based on not giving a fuck? Just to clarify, I'd still lean town on you because you didn't really seem to care about your chances of being included on a mission...
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 03 2015 13:29 GMT
#748
On November 03 2015 22:26 ShoCkeyy wrote:
rayn how much more are you going to post with out confronting me? Cause I was calling you out all day yesterday and not once did you interact with me... I want you to quote where I call you scum. Please...

I don't argue with scum.
And all of your posts are calling me scum.
table for two on a tv tray
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 03 2015 13:29 GMT
#749
On November 03 2015 22:27 Xatalos wrote:
Roflmao :D

Do you expect to be 100% townread based on not giving a fuck? Just to clarify, I'd still lean town on you because you didn't really seem to care about your chances of being included on a mission...


No but I figured scum would go out of there way to not let me get away with being a shitty player
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 03 2015 13:29 GMT
#750
On November 03 2015 22:24 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 22:21 Half the Sky wrote:
On November 03 2015 22:20 sicklucker wrote:
yo xataloser is a bad guy


Why?


he failed my omgus test where I omgus people who put doubt on my not giving a fuck.

I call it plan no give a fuck


And you are saying that's unreasonable for town?
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 03 2015 13:30 GMT
#751
On November 03 2015 22:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 22:26 ShoCkeyy wrote:
rayn how much more are you going to post with out confronting me? Cause I was calling you out all day yesterday and not once did you interact with me... I want you to quote where I call you scum. Please...

I don't argue with scum.
And all of your posts are calling me scum.


"Ok" you obviously don't have any arugument against me whatsoever.
Life?
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 03 2015 13:31 GMT
#752
That's a pretty shitty heuristic... By that logic, do you 100% townread Artanis because he didn't do much yesterday?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 03 2015 13:31 GMT
#753
On November 03 2015 22:29 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 22:24 sicklucker wrote:
On November 03 2015 22:21 Half the Sky wrote:
On November 03 2015 22:20 sicklucker wrote:
yo xataloser is a bad guy


Why?


he failed my omgus test where I omgus people who put doubt on my not giving a fuck.

I call it plan no give a fuck


And you are saying that's unreasonable for town?


in this lineup ya unless your a spewer like rels. I probably wouldnt have omgused him
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 03 2015 13:32 GMT
#754
ShoCkeyy do you agree you, kitaman and Rels should go to the first mission?
table for two on a tv tray
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 03 2015 13:33 GMT
#755
On November 03 2015 22:31 Xatalos wrote:
That's a pretty shitty heuristic... By that logic, do you 100% townread Artanis because he didn't do much yesterday?


no but I dont think hes scum and im not getting mad at people for town reading him.

I do think he can be scum but only because I was his partner in his last scum game where he afked didnt care and shit the bed.
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 03 2015 13:34 GMT
#756
On November 03 2015 22:23 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 22:20 Half the Sky wrote:
On November 03 2015 22:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I would still like you HtS to explain why kitaman is town.


Pretty sure I did through the course of things, but sure will do again.

Basically I had gone though his filter and I'm seeing points where he's driving the discussion pretty constructively.

#455 is a good example of this to a response from Xatalos that would appear somewhat worded vaguely "like solving the game" where he's asking him to substantiate his read.

He did the same thing to me in #458, the followups were there re: Superbia.

The other posts that I liked were 569 and anything he mentioned after the nominations went through.
The responses to Xatalos re: Superbia were spot on - the latter was not engaged constantly with the thread and from what I can tell those questions would appear to me as trying to figure Xata's alignment since he's obviously said he's not sold on him.

As you seem to be relying heavily on meta -- at least here on Xatalos and Superbia (basically the whole read of yours on both of them is based on meta), why are you not relying on meta on kitaman. A couple of questions regarding this:
- Do you think kitaman is incapable of making those kinda posts as scum?
- Do you think kitaman's play does not make sense as scum (see my post towards him a couple of pages ago)?
- Do you think kitaman has hard reads and is taking hard stances? If so, who would you say he thinks is scum and why?


First question, admittedly no. Actually early on, I was pressuing him because I wasn't seeing town Kita (read: meta).
Kita is a capable player as mafia. Quite. I am aware of that.
I'll look at your post again a couple of pages ago but if I recall the right post - I would not take the position that Xatalos is exclusively mafia for not having any mafia reads but at the same time, he's not the first person in TL to scumread someone for not having any scumreads.

When I was reading his filter - did he explicitly say "X is (alignment), Y is (this alignment)," no he didn't and if that's what you are looking for, I can understand why you are scumreading him. But in going through his posts on various people, it was pretty easy to tell for me from context who he was townreading or not as strongly. I know I even commented on that somewhere earlier in this game too.

So if people want to reject this team for that reason, that's fine. If people want to fear read Kita, I get that.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 03 2015 13:36 GMT
#757
On November 03 2015 21:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 21:38 Xatalos wrote:
On November 03 2015 20:28 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On the other hand we could just pick three of rayn/Xatalos/Artanis/sicklucker and when the mission 1 passes then add the fourth and i guarantee you we will win the game, otherwise you can call me scum and i won't even resist.

But the problem with this is we would need at least one of the two remaining townies to see this and i am not sure if that's gonna happen so i go with the route of proving who is scum then instead. Sorry guys, this will take a bit more time, but i know what i am doing.


You're that confident in Artanis/SL? Over HTS? I can kind of see suspecting HTS after that odd team proposal, but if she was scum with Kita, why bother with adding Kita anyway? If HTS was scum and Kita town (lol), then.. Hm, maybe it could be to blame it on Kita? Well, I guess that makes sense. Still I doubt HTS/Kita are both Spies and Kita looks worse IMO.

Neither Artanis nor SL has done much yet... I guess that could be taken as not pushing an agenda like you said. I'm not quite ready to call them "obvious town" yet though, because not doing anything could also mean that there hasn't been a reason to do anything (for example, if HTS was scum? - although I don't think it's too likely).

Yeah that's what i am basically saying. I see no reason for HtS to not think you are town anymore, and add kita into the team if they are both mafia. That's why i think they are not both mafia. And kita is definitely easier to put the sabotage blame on than you are. But the switch from you -> kita gives me a pause, especially after HtS even puts Superbia as a townread over you (which i definitely do not agree with).

The way i see scum approaching this from the point of view that you are town is basically that casting doubt on you is at this point of the game a good play, because it's highly unlike the HtS team gets passed, and you are the next leader on line. So whoever you pick (assuming you are picking two other townies), they have a valid excuse to disagree with the team based on "Xatalos is there".

That's exactly what i did as scum in the last game i played, and it works out surprisingly well if you can't get your own team through and/or if you have the (rest of the) leaders from your scumteam in the bottom of the queue. That's also what i see all of kitaman/shockeyy/rels/hts possibly doing here. I don't understand any of those people's reasons for not heavily townreading you because you are very obviously town in this game.

As for your last paragraph, i do think at least Artanis would push stuff more, and SL would bus (lol). Basically as scum you want to look as town as possible and bussing is definitely not out of question, since you only need one scum onto a mission. If you, from the beginning, cut your own chances of getting to missions as scum, you basically just lose the game. Artanis knows better, and i find it genuine that he just has not have time to play and therefore hasn't have good reads. And i still think SL would just bus. And the rest of the people look worse anyways, and everyone cannot be scum.


I wanted to quote this again and point out this out. rayn the whole game has tried to look like an angry town player, cause he's obviously getting angry at my assumptions, not even real accusations. He can't even find the time to go through my meta and see how I play, yet I went through his. He also can't find the time to really interact with me, kinda reminds me of a previous game I played with him where he pretty much just ignored me and said he had "evidence" I was mafia but never used it. You can happily put me on the first team, I already know I can't sabotage it because I'm a Section 31 Operative which means only the mission can succeed with me on it.
Life?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 03 2015 13:36 GMT
#758
Note that xata is annoyed trying to convince me otherwise and backtracked later with reasons to townread me. He didnt bring this reason up when he complained to rayn
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 03 2015 13:37 GMT
#759
On November 03 2015 22:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
ShoCkeyy do you agree you, kitaman and Rels should go to the first mission?


Yea sure why not, I have a better feeling about kitaman and rels than I do of you...
Life?
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 03 2015 13:37 GMT
#760
On November 03 2015 22:34 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 22:23 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 03 2015 22:20 Half the Sky wrote:
On November 03 2015 22:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I would still like you HtS to explain why kitaman is town.


Pretty sure I did through the course of things, but sure will do again.

Basically I had gone though his filter and I'm seeing points where he's driving the discussion pretty constructively.

#455 is a good example of this to a response from Xatalos that would appear somewhat worded vaguely "like solving the game" where he's asking him to substantiate his read.

He did the same thing to me in #458, the followups were there re: Superbia.

The other posts that I liked were 569 and anything he mentioned after the nominations went through.
The responses to Xatalos re: Superbia were spot on - the latter was not engaged constantly with the thread and from what I can tell those questions would appear to me as trying to figure Xata's alignment since he's obviously said he's not sold on him.

As you seem to be relying heavily on meta -- at least here on Xatalos and Superbia (basically the whole read of yours on both of them is based on meta), why are you not relying on meta on kitaman. A couple of questions regarding this:
- Do you think kitaman is incapable of making those kinda posts as scum?
- Do you think kitaman's play does not make sense as scum (see my post towards him a couple of pages ago)?
- Do you think kitaman has hard reads and is taking hard stances? If so, who would you say he thinks is scum and why?


First question, admittedly no. Actually early on, I was pressuing him because I wasn't seeing town Kita (read: meta).
Kita is a capable player as mafia. Quite. I am aware of that.
I'll look at your post again a couple of pages ago but if I recall the right post - I would not take the position that Xatalos is exclusively mafia for not having any mafia reads but at the same time, he's not the first person in TL to scumread someone for not having any scumreads.

When I was reading his filter - did he explicitly say "X is (alignment), Y is (this alignment)," no he didn't and if that's what you are looking for, I can understand why you are scumreading him. But in going through his posts on various people, it was pretty easy to tell for me from context who he was townreading or not as strongly. I know I even commented on that somewhere earlier in this game too.

So if people want to reject this team for that reason, that's fine. If people want to fear read Kita, I get that.

I am basically trying to say that he scumreads Xatalos for "not giving out scumreads" when Xatalos actually has a good portion of townreads based on quite logical reasons. In contrary to this, kitaman has only one real read, which is that i am town.
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 170 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 1205
ComeBackTV 1161
SteadfastSC976
TaKeTV 575
IndyStarCraft 216
Rex155
EnkiAlexander 82
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 976
IndyStarCraft 216
Rex 155
ProTech141
BRAT_OK 29
MindelVK 15
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 43909
Bisu 1688
Shuttle 629
EffOrt 607
BeSt 461
Larva 455
Soma 368
Mini 360
Light 284
ZerO 188
[ Show more ]
Rush 181
Hyuk 111
firebathero 85
Dewaltoss 71
Mong 66
Pusan 52
Sexy 32
ToSsGirL 32
Trap 21
Terrorterran 17
Bale 17
yabsab 14
Rock 14
Shine 14
ajuk12(nOOB) 13
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc8475
qojqva1805
Counter-Strike
fl0m1266
Fnx 801
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1410
Khaldor1188
Other Games
hiko1427
FrodaN1001
DeMusliM352
Livibee183
ArmadaUGS172
KnowMe128
XaKoH 109
QueenE88
Mew2King78
C9.Mang070
XBOCT37
ZerO(Twitch)12
CosmosSc2 11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV215
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream76
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 38
• StrangeGG 31
• Hinosc 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 10
• FirePhoenix4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3193
Other Games
• Shiphtur354
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 21m
CranKy Ducklings
17h 21m
Online Event
18h 21m
FEL
23h 21m
AI Arena Tournament
1d
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 2h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 17h
INu's Battles
1d 19h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.