• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:01
CEST 21:01
KST 04:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)48Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9553 users

[T][M] Resistance V - Section 31 - Page 36

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 170 Next
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 03 2015 10:18 GMT
#701
Rayn how are you so sure Artanis is town?
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 03 2015 10:19 GMT
#702
Quite sure.
table for two on a tv tray
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 03 2015 10:19 GMT
#703
On November 03 2015 19:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Artanis let's do the play of 2015 and win the game by nominating all scum team on mission 1.


is there a point to this other then to brag?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 03 2015 10:19 GMT
#704
hts how sure are you that im town
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 03 2015 10:21 GMT
#705
On November 03 2015 19:19 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 19:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Artanis let's do the play of 2015 and win the game by nominating all scum team on mission 1.


is there a point to this other then to brag?

Basically yes, there is.
Artanis knows what i am talking about and knows my thought process here, at least if he is town.

Anyone who talks anything about scum sabotaging/aiding until this thing here is resolved is mafia!!
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 03 2015 10:24 GMT
#706
On November 03 2015 19:18 Half the Sky wrote:
Rayn how are you so sure Artanis is town?

sorry i misread the question. It basically has to do with me not seeing him playing towards anything.. ugh... idk it is hard to explain, i don't see him having scum agenda, or anything like that behind his posting. Same basically goes to sicklucker. and a part of it has to do with "reverse process of elimination". I am sorry it is really hard to explain, but i am quite sure i am right here.
table for two on a tv tray
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 03 2015 10:29 GMT
#707
ok rayns town forever. I hate to waste my "plan" on rayn but he will probably influence it from here. Basically I expect scum to be salty and mad and not town reading me. I think a standard omgus was in order
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 03 2015 10:31 GMT
#708
I forget hts mission team but im not voting obv. day 2 only voting a me/rayn team for whoevers picking that
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 03 2015 10:32 GMT
#709
xatalos pick me and rayn tomorrow and you can basically prove your town
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 03 2015 10:33 GMT
#710
On November 03 2015 19:31 sicklucker wrote:
I forget hts mission team but im not voting obv. day 2 only voting a me/rayn team for whoevers picking that

HtS team was herself, me and kitaman.
table for two on a tv tray
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 03 2015 10:43 GMT
#711
On November 03 2015 19:24 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 19:18 Half the Sky wrote:
Rayn how are you so sure Artanis is town?

sorry i misread the question. It basically has to do with me not seeing him playing towards anything.. ugh... idk it is hard to explain, i don't see him having scum agenda, or anything like that behind his posting. Same basically goes to sicklucker. and a part of it has to do with "reverse process of elimination". I am sorry it is really hard to explain, but i am quite sure i am right here.


Alright I understand the rationale for SL (partially meta I think) but Artanis (irrespective of schedule which I consider NAI) it was harder to tell since I see his scum game as of late more apathetic/not caring.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 03 2015 10:45 GMT
#712
On November 03 2015 19:19 sicklucker wrote:
hts how sure are you that im town


ATM decent chance. I wish I could have seen a little more from you admittedly as I was picking the teams. You could be breaking meta but ATM as scum I think you are more likely to pull a Guardians and shit up the thread. IDK.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 03 2015 10:46 GMT
#713
I have a meeting soon. I'll remember to get to Rels questions when I return.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 03 2015 10:49 GMT
#714
On November 03 2015 19:45 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 19:19 sicklucker wrote:
hts how sure are you that im town


ATM decent chance. I wish I could have seen a little more from you admittedly as I was picking the teams. You could be breaking meta but ATM as scum I think you are more likely to pull a Guardians and shit up the thread. IDK.


also unless I missed it did you have any reads besides Rayn?
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 03 2015 10:56 GMT
#715
On November 03 2015 18:38 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 18:36 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 03 2015 18:26 Rels wrote:
On November 03 2015 18:22 raynpelikoneet wrote:
HTS and Superbia are probably spies.

This is almost impossible aswell.

You really think, like really think, that ShoCkeyy is more likely to be town then i am or Xatalos is?
I cannot believe that sorry.

Yes. I really think that. You can guess I really think that because I wrote it in my list post.
Xatalos is not looking for scums.
You sound emotionless.
That's my problem with you two. If you're town, I hope you're OK.

Here we go again. Every single time i try to play "better" and be as reasonable towards everyone in the game i get this bullshit scumread of being emotionless. Guess i need to just yell "fuck you you piece of shit" to everyone in every game. Fucking weak Rels, fucking weak.

Tell me this, who are kitaman's scumreads?

You should ask him. p: From memory, Superbia, Xatalos, maybe HTS, maybe Arta.

Remember, this is going to be an interesting post later on.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 03 2015 10:58 GMT
#716
Xatalos i hope you read the thread, especially my posts really carefully before you post.
table for two on a tv tray
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 03 2015 11:09 GMT
#717
I won't have anytime today bc of my gf's birthday. I will vote yes on this team for reasons I will explain tomorrow.
Minimal effort.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 03 2015 11:13 GMT
#718
On November 03 2015 20:09 Superbia wrote:
I won't have anytime today bc of my gf's birthday. I will vote yes on this team for reasons I will explain tomorrow.

you shouldn't vote yes though. especially if you don't have time to play today.
table for two on a tv tray
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 03 2015 11:27 GMT
#719
viva le resistance
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 03 2015 11:27 GMT
#720
On November 03 2015 19:33 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 19:31 sicklucker wrote:
I forget hts mission team but im not voting obv. day 2 only voting a me/rayn team for whoevers picking that

HtS team was herself, me and kitaman.


PASS
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 170 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 59m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 706
UpATreeSC 120
JuggernautJason31
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 18587
firebathero 186
Rush 131
Dewaltoss 100
Sexy 25
Shine 23
Bale 13
yabsab 10
Djem5 2
Dota 2
Gorgc8170
qojqva1404
monkeys_forever106
Counter-Strike
fl0m1534
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1876
crisheroes1130
Liquid`Hasu709
XaKoH 163
MindelVK14
Other Games
Grubby3068
summit1g2709
FrodaN765
Beastyqt719
ceh9567
ArmadaUGS198
byalli197
C9.Mang0165
KnowMe160
Hui .145
shahzam95
Mew2King65
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV172
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream83
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 14
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• Nemesis1580
League of Legends
• TFBlade1151
Other Games
• imaqtpie885
• WagamamaTV238
• Shiphtur205
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 59m
Stellar Fest
17h 59m
OSC
1d 2h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 14h
Online Event
1d 15h
FEL
1d 20h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 21h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 23h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.