• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:48
CEST 18:48
KST 01:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)47Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8447 users

[T][M] Resistance V - Section 31 - Page 35

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 33 34 35 36 37 170 Next
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
November 03 2015 09:26 GMT
#681
On November 03 2015 18:22 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
HTS and Superbia are probably spies.

This is almost impossible aswell.

You really think, like really think, that ShoCkeyy is more likely to be town then i am or Xatalos is?
I cannot believe that sorry.

Yes. I really think that. You can guess I really think that because I wrote it in my list post.
Xatalos is not looking for scums.
You sound emotionless.
That's my problem with you two. If you're town, I hope you're OK.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
November 03 2015 09:29 GMT
#682
On November 03 2015 18:23 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 18:21 Rels wrote:
On November 03 2015 18:16 Rels wrote:
On November 03 2015 18:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 03 2015 00:16 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 03 2015 00:15 kitaman27 wrote:
On November 03 2015 00:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 03 2015 00:12 Xatalos wrote:
On November 03 2015 00:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 03 2015 00:07 Xatalos wrote:
[quote]

Yeah you messed up the vote timing I think? Well, you basically lost because of it, so I can understand getting angry in that situation.

yep, completely the same thing than getting mad at someone's terrible argument, right?


Haha... Btw is there some real difference in rayn's ragefests between alignments? Maybe he gets angry a bit easier as town? I don't think he even got really MAD in the VS game, compared to the Vanilla game.

Probably not. I don't actually fake emotion as mafia.


Do you find Rels would be so antagonistic against you, the person pushing discussion in the thread, on day one as spy? Making firm conclusions like "rayn leaving the thread as soon as he's being pushed is scum indicative. Please don't include him in a team.".

Definitely could be the case given how the last game with Xatalos went.


That was before the question ... so you really meant that. You know how I play as scum; I wouldn't try to win by making you ragequit / modkilled / whatever, 'cause that wouldn't be a win.

This bothers me very much rayn. How could you think that. You scumread me (partly) for "Rels scumreads me for a dumb meta reason". You know what; I think this is a very dumb meta reason (me trying to make you ragequit).

I have never called you mafia because of it.
I am saying you could do that as scum, as kitaman was basically arguing the other way around. I am not saying it makes you scum.

L2R.

You cannot think that of my scum play. Calling me mafia or not for it, it doesn't matter; I wouldn't try to make you ragequit as scum.
On the other hand, I have no idea why the fuck kitaman would know anything from my scum play. Where did he say that ?
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 03 2015 09:36 GMT
#683
On November 03 2015 18:26 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 18:22 raynpelikoneet wrote:
HTS and Superbia are probably spies.

This is almost impossible aswell.

You really think, like really think, that ShoCkeyy is more likely to be town then i am or Xatalos is?
I cannot believe that sorry.

Yes. I really think that. You can guess I really think that because I wrote it in my list post.
Xatalos is not looking for scums.
You sound emotionless.
That's my problem with you two. If you're town, I hope you're OK.

Here we go again. Every single time i try to play "better" and be as reasonable towards everyone in the game i get this bullshit scumread of being emotionless. Guess i need to just yell "fuck you you piece of shit" to everyone in every game. Fucking weak Rels, fucking weak.

Tell me this, who are kitaman's scumreads?
table for two on a tv tray
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
November 03 2015 09:38 GMT
#684
On November 03 2015 18:36 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 18:26 Rels wrote:
On November 03 2015 18:22 raynpelikoneet wrote:
HTS and Superbia are probably spies.

This is almost impossible aswell.

You really think, like really think, that ShoCkeyy is more likely to be town then i am or Xatalos is?
I cannot believe that sorry.

Yes. I really think that. You can guess I really think that because I wrote it in my list post.
Xatalos is not looking for scums.
You sound emotionless.
That's my problem with you two. If you're town, I hope you're OK.

Here we go again. Every single time i try to play "better" and be as reasonable towards everyone in the game i get this bullshit scumread of being emotionless. Guess i need to just yell "fuck you you piece of shit" to everyone in every game. Fucking weak Rels, fucking weak.

Tell me this, who are kitaman's scumreads?

You should ask him. p: From memory, Superbia, Xatalos, maybe HTS, maybe Arta.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 03 2015 09:47 GMT
#685
On November 03 2015 18:29 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 18:23 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 03 2015 18:21 Rels wrote:
On November 03 2015 18:16 Rels wrote:
On November 03 2015 18:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 03 2015 00:16 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 03 2015 00:15 kitaman27 wrote:
On November 03 2015 00:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 03 2015 00:12 Xatalos wrote:
On November 03 2015 00:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
[quote]
yep, completely the same thing than getting mad at someone's terrible argument, right?


Haha... Btw is there some real difference in rayn's ragefests between alignments? Maybe he gets angry a bit easier as town? I don't think he even got really MAD in the VS game, compared to the Vanilla game.

Probably not. I don't actually fake emotion as mafia.


Do you find Rels would be so antagonistic against you, the person pushing discussion in the thread, on day one as spy? Making firm conclusions like "rayn leaving the thread as soon as he's being pushed is scum indicative. Please don't include him in a team.".

Definitely could be the case given how the last game with Xatalos went.


That was before the question ... so you really meant that. You know how I play as scum; I wouldn't try to win by making you ragequit / modkilled / whatever, 'cause that wouldn't be a win.

This bothers me very much rayn. How could you think that. You scumread me (partly) for "Rels scumreads me for a dumb meta reason". You know what; I think this is a very dumb meta reason (me trying to make you ragequit).

I have never called you mafia because of it.
I am saying you could do that as scum, as kitaman was basically arguing the other way around. I am not saying it makes you scum.

L2R.

You cannot think that of my scum play. Calling me mafia or not for it, it doesn't matter; I wouldn't try to make you ragequit as scum.
On the other hand, I have no idea why the fuck kitaman would know anything from my scum play. Where did he say that ?

I don't doubt you are telling the truth here regardless of your alignment. I don't however know why you did what you did, as either alignment. I don't know what your motivation was if you are scum, probably not to try make me ragequit, but i don't know what your motivation as town was either, because you know i do not take being read as scum for flimsy reasons lightly.

I still don't know why your read on me evolves as it does. If you are unwilling to elaborate on it, than you are. First you call me scum. Then you call me town (because i do townie things). Then you call me not town (when i continue doing same townie things). The whole read on you has been meta all game because gameplay-wise you have basically called me scum, and/or should think i am scum, because i disagree with all of your reads. Still, at one point you call me town for meta, apparently the meta here is so hard it overrides the scummy stuff i did earlier, but now i am not that town anymore for same meta. It just doesn't make any sense.



Anyways, i believe we have 1 mafia in ShoCkeyy, and the rest 2 in kitaman/Rels/Superbia/HtS.
Certain combos are highly unlike to be true, and some are mroe likely than the others.
- ShoCkeyy - Superbia is quite likely, that would mean Rels is town.
- HtS - Superbia is very very unlikely, i'd say impossible
- Superbia - Rels are most likely not mafia together
- kitaman is most likely not scum with HtS

I am actually quite sure Artanis/SL are both town. Xatalos is confirmed town for me.

I am nay-voting this team.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 03 2015 09:50 GMT
#686
wait, kitaman - superbia - shockeyy doesn't make any sense either.
So Superbia is most likely not in fact scum.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 03 2015 09:55 GMT
#687
HtS - Rels - kitaman

HtS - kita [ ]
HtS - Rels [x]
kita - Rels [x]

On November 03 2015 18:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
wait, kitaman - superbia - shockeyy doesn't make any sense either.
So Superbia is most likely not in fact scum.

I actually take this back. It's not entirely impossible.

So my conclusion so far is that either Rels is scum or the team is kitaman - superbia - shockeyy.
If Rels is scum his & ShoCkeyy's partner is either HtS/kitaman.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 03 2015 09:57 GMT
#688
@Rels;

I am willing to put up a team of Rels - kitaman - shockeyy under one condition;
If the team fails the mission none of you four goes to mission 2.

Agreed?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 03 2015 09:57 GMT
#689
EBWOP; none of you three
table for two on a tv tray
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
November 03 2015 09:58 GMT
#690
On November 03 2015 18:47 raynpelikoneet wrote:
- HtS - Superbia is very very unlikely, i'd say impossible

Why ?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
November 03 2015 09:59 GMT
#691
On November 03 2015 18:57 raynpelikoneet wrote:
@Rels;

I am willing to put up a team of Rels - kitaman - shockeyy under one condition;
If the team fails the mission none of you four goes to mission 2.

Agreed?

Sure.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 03 2015 10:01 GMT
#692
On November 03 2015 18:58 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 18:47 raynpelikoneet wrote:
- HtS - Superbia is very very unlikely, i'd say impossible

Why ?

If you think HtS starts the game by hard-townreading her scumbuddy as the first thing in the game you are kinda out of your mind.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 03 2015 10:01 GMT
#693
On November 03 2015 18:59 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 18:57 raynpelikoneet wrote:
@Rels;

I am willing to put up a team of Rels - kitaman - shockeyy under one condition;
If the team fails the mission none of you four goes to mission 2.

Agreed?

Sure.

Okay let's do this.
table for two on a tv tray
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
November 03 2015 10:03 GMT
#694
On November 03 2015 19:01 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 18:58 Rels wrote:
On November 03 2015 18:47 raynpelikoneet wrote:
- HtS - Superbia is very very unlikely, i'd say impossible

Why ?

If you think HtS starts the game by hard-townreading her scumbuddy as the first thing in the game you are kinda out of your mind.

That's why I did in both my scum games, on fidei and on Shining.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
November 03 2015 10:04 GMT
#695
rayn, did kita really say I didn't try to make you ragequit, or did you interpret it like that ? What were you talking about ?
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 03 2015 10:07 GMT
#696
Don't care, it's irrelevant. Noone is scumreading you for it.
table for two on a tv tray
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
November 03 2015 10:11 GMT
#697
On November 03 2015 18:23 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 18:21 Rels wrote:
On November 03 2015 18:16 Rels wrote:
On November 03 2015 18:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 03 2015 00:16 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 03 2015 00:15 kitaman27 wrote:
On November 03 2015 00:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 03 2015 00:12 Xatalos wrote:
On November 03 2015 00:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 03 2015 00:07 Xatalos wrote:
[quote]

Yeah you messed up the vote timing I think? Well, you basically lost because of it, so I can understand getting angry in that situation.

yep, completely the same thing than getting mad at someone's terrible argument, right?


Haha... Btw is there some real difference in rayn's ragefests between alignments? Maybe he gets angry a bit easier as town? I don't think he even got really MAD in the VS game, compared to the Vanilla game.

Probably not. I don't actually fake emotion as mafia.


Do you find Rels would be so antagonistic against you, the person pushing discussion in the thread, on day one as spy? Making firm conclusions like "rayn leaving the thread as soon as he's being pushed is scum indicative. Please don't include him in a team.".

Definitely could be the case given how the last game with Xatalos went.


That was before the question ... so you really meant that. You know how I play as scum; I wouldn't try to win by making you ragequit / modkilled / whatever, 'cause that wouldn't be a win.

This bothers me very much rayn. How could you think that. You scumread me (partly) for "Rels scumreads me for a dumb meta reason". You know what; I think this is a very dumb meta reason (me trying to make you ragequit).

I have never called you mafia because of it.
I am saying you could do that as scum, as kitaman was basically arguing the other way around.

What post did you reference by saying that ?
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 03 2015 10:12 GMT
#698
On November 03 2015 14:16 raynpelikoneet wrote:
HalfTheSky; based on what does Xatalos drop under superbia in your reads?


Superbia's last post, the one he mentioned before he was bathing. Post 580 on page 29.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 03 2015 10:15 GMT
#699
Artanis let's do the play of 2015 and win the game by nominating all scum team on mission 1.
table for two on a tv tray
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 03 2015 10:18 GMT
#700
On November 03 2015 18:11 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 18:08 sicklucker wrote:
But i do have a plan to get reads... maybe. its iffy

Is it secret ?


very
Prev 1 33 34 35 36 37 170 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
IntoTheiNu 1130
ComeBackTV 903
SteadfastSC464
TaKeTV 448
LamboSC2377
IndyStarCraft 160
Rex112
EnkiAlexander 53
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy24
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 464
LamboSC2 377
mouzHeroMarine 322
IndyStarCraft 160
ProTech148
Rex 112
UpATreeSC 91
BRAT_OK 72
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32226
Shuttle 1541
EffOrt 892
Light 682
Mini 617
Soma 477
firebathero 287
Rush 211
Snow 189
ZerO 162
[ Show more ]
hero 103
sorry 52
Liquid`Ret 50
Sea.KH 50
Killer 42
ToSsGirL 25
Sexy 24
soO 20
Trap 20
Terrorterran 19
Bale 17
Shine 15
Sacsri 11
Free 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Dota 2
Gorgc7133
qojqva1841
Dendi930
420jenkins132
Counter-Strike
fl0m1344
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2119
crisheroes1257
XaKoH 218
MindelVK9
Other Games
singsing1721
B2W.Neo1054
Beastyqt512
FrodaN405
Hui .194
ArmadaUGS190
KnowMe136
QueenE98
Mew2King80
ceh971
Trikslyr63
C9.Mang060
Dewaltoss48
ToD32
ZerO(Twitch)17
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream70
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 5
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• intothetv
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 23
• FirePhoenix12
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3290
• TFBlade1089
Other Games
• imaqtpie406
• Shiphtur233
• WagamamaTV191
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 12m
Stellar Fest
20h 12m
OSC
1d 5h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 17h
Online Event
1d 18h
FEL
1d 23h
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.