• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:44
CEST 01:44
KST 08:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)61Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9150 users

[T][M] Resistance V - Section 31 - Page 29

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 170 Next
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 02 2015 19:10 GMT
#561
On November 03 2015 04:06 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 01:52 ShoCkeyy wrote:
On November 03 2015 01:50 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I actually think shockeyy is kinda scummy for trying to nail rels on changing his reads. Town changes their reads a lot more than scum does and is less careful in general.


Not trying to nail anything, I'm just questioning his stance on rayn. If you read the thread you would of seen that Rels was actively going after rayn in the beginning, to be able to do a 180 and call him town in a few hours is quite interesting to me.


Are you satisfied with the response Rels gave? The topic got dropped after this post.


Not really, but it seems like a lot of people dropped off after this.
Life?
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 02 2015 19:23 GMT
#562
On November 03 2015 04:10 ShoCkeyy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 04:06 kitaman27 wrote:
On November 03 2015 01:52 ShoCkeyy wrote:
On November 03 2015 01:50 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I actually think shockeyy is kinda scummy for trying to nail rels on changing his reads. Town changes their reads a lot more than scum does and is less careful in general.


Not trying to nail anything, I'm just questioning his stance on rayn. If you read the thread you would of seen that Rels was actively going after rayn in the beginning, to be able to do a 180 and call him town in a few hours is quite interesting to me.


Are you satisfied with the response Rels gave? The topic got dropped after this post.


Not really, but it seems like a lot of people dropped off after this.


If I understand correctly, you feel that the rayn vs Rels interaction makes rayn look bad because of how he reacted in past games, but you also feel that Rels looks bad based on his sudden shift in opinion. Are you entertaining a scenario where there was a scum to scum interaction between rayn and Rels earlier on or if not, which behavior seems more town to you?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 02 2015 19:50 GMT
#563
I don't think I'm comfortable with Xatalos just yet.

Here is his read list from what I gathered. Basically all town and null reads.

Xatalos - Obviously town reads himself

Half the Sky - Strong town read

On November 03 2015 01:13 Xatalos wrote:
Well, she's clearly reading the thread and making original findings. Such as the way I inquired Superbia about his townread on me, or how you were making filler posts here and there.... She's also coming to pretty good conclusions from those findings. Hard to ask for more at this point.


raynpelikoneet - Strong town read

On November 03 2015 01:01 Xatalos wrote:
rayn has been very focused on finding townreads, something I think fits better with his town meta and is perhaps more useful in this game than finding a scum.


Superbia - Town read, though a tier below the previous ones. Questions the initial push, but seems content with him for the most part.

On November 03 2015 00:54 Xatalos wrote:
Hm..... I think HtS/rayn/Superbia has a decent chance of being Spy-free. It would be worth considering at least.


On November 03 2015 01:31 Xatalos wrote:
Well, I don't think Superbia's later posts were bad either. He somewhat decently explained his reason for the initial scumread on me and then townread me for a good reason too


Rels - Null, though this sounds more like townie null

On November 03 2015 00:05 Xatalos wrote:
Hm.. I'd maybe put Rels into the null pile. I think his explanations somewhat made sense, and he's actively doing stuff (even if he can be active as scum, it's still easier to be a little less active than that as scum). Otherwise it seemed generally okay.


Artanis[Xp] - Null/No shared opinion?
ShoCkeyy - Null/No shared opinion?

sicklucker - Null

kitaman27 - Scum read for lack of interaction at start of the game. Hasn't elaborated much about me since then.

From his position knowing that there are three anti-town players, it seems like he isn't really suspicious of anyone aside from me, especially considering that he has so many posts already. I know that I'm probably biased considering that I'm the only one he seems to think is a spy, but that doesn't seem very satisfactory to me. He seems quite content with the status quo.

On November 02 2015 23:52 Xatalos wrote:
Well, tbh I might take rayn and Superbia with me as well right now. Not because they're super town, but because there aren't that many good options. I hope that situation fixes itself.


I know from my perspective, I wouldn't be so willing to pass along the nominations if I don't have a great idea of where the bad guys might be. Right now it seems more like a process of elimination based on the lack of posts from the null players. Considering we can have several more cycles to get that part sorted out, I'm concerned about his willingness to rush things along so long as he is included in the nomination.

I still don't think I've spotted an alternative to super/xat that I'd be satisfied with yet though. It seems that I have the opposite problem than xat. Most people are coming off as untrustworthy/null, rather than the other way around
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 02 2015 20:04 GMT
#564
On November 03 2015 04:23 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 04:10 ShoCkeyy wrote:
On November 03 2015 04:06 kitaman27 wrote:
On November 03 2015 01:52 ShoCkeyy wrote:
On November 03 2015 01:50 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I actually think shockeyy is kinda scummy for trying to nail rels on changing his reads. Town changes their reads a lot more than scum does and is less careful in general.


Not trying to nail anything, I'm just questioning his stance on rayn. If you read the thread you would of seen that Rels was actively going after rayn in the beginning, to be able to do a 180 and call him town in a few hours is quite interesting to me.


Are you satisfied with the response Rels gave? The topic got dropped after this post.


Not really, but it seems like a lot of people dropped off after this.


If I understand correctly, you feel that the rayn vs Rels interaction makes rayn look bad because of how he reacted in past games, but you also feel that Rels looks bad based on his sudden shift in opinion. Are you entertaining a scenario where there was a scum to scum interaction between rayn and Rels earlier on or if not, which behavior seems more town to you?


Not entertaining anything. I still find Rels on a townsie side of things, but his recent shift towards rayn in these last hours have made me just question what his thought process through out the game has been.
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 02 2015 20:09 GMT
#565
Kita what are your thoughts on me so far?
Life?
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 02 2015 20:15 GMT
#566
Well kita, you even quoted the reason for my focus... That finding town in this game might be more useful than finding scum. Of course figuring out the Spies is always useful, but it'll get easier with vote analysis and mission results, whereas here the main goal is to figure out who to send on a mission. At least in IRL Resistance we mostly focused on establishing "clear" or at least semi-clear town.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
JudgeJudy
Profile Joined August 2015
188 Posts
November 02 2015 20:31 GMT
#567
On November 03 2015 05:09 ShoCkeyy wrote:
Kita what are your thoughts on me so far?


On November 02 2015 23:23 ShoCkeyy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 23:18 Xatalos wrote:
On November 02 2015 23:15 ShoCkeyy wrote:
I haven't finished reading the thread, but since I did play with rayn last game where he was mafia and this really brings up his current meta:

On November 02 2015 19:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Okay i gotta get off for some time. I am starting to get angry at this.


He seriously starts to get "angry" when things do not go his way.

On November 02 2015 19:15 Rels wrote:
rayn leaving the thread as soon as he's being pushed is scum indicative. Please don't include him in a team.


This is also my best suggestion as well.


Which game are you referring to?

I think he can get plenty angry as town too lol


He can get angry as town too, haven't never seen him play as town. I'm just basing it off my previous game with him, which is why I rather not have him on the first mission.


Initially I found this post a bit scummy. You acknowledge Xata's point that rayn can display similar behavior as both mafia and town, yet you still choose to conclude mafia while stating that you haven't played with him as town. If you are making a meta read, yet don't put in effort to understand the town meta, then you're relying on a single data point, rather than a trend.

Otherwise, I don't see a ton that stands out one way or the other. I can sympathize with not having a ton of strong town reads and not wanting to come to conclusions about posts that really don't seem to matter, though it's difficult to come to an opinion on you with only two main talking points so far. Rels stuff seems reasonable, but it would be nice to see you jump in on more topics as time goes on. I'd expect to hopefully see a few more confident reads in the next day or two.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 02 2015 20:33 GMT
#568
On November 03 2015 05:31 JudgeJudy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 05:09 ShoCkeyy wrote:
Kita what are your thoughts on me so far?


Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 23:23 ShoCkeyy wrote:
On November 02 2015 23:18 Xatalos wrote:
On November 02 2015 23:15 ShoCkeyy wrote:
I haven't finished reading the thread, but since I did play with rayn last game where he was mafia and this really brings up his current meta:

On November 02 2015 19:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Okay i gotta get off for some time. I am starting to get angry at this.


He seriously starts to get "angry" when things do not go his way.

On November 02 2015 19:15 Rels wrote:
rayn leaving the thread as soon as he's being pushed is scum indicative. Please don't include him in a team.


This is also my best suggestion as well.


Which game are you referring to?

I think he can get plenty angry as town too lol


He can get angry as town too, haven't never seen him play as town. I'm just basing it off my previous game with him, which is why I rather not have him on the first mission.


Initially I found this post a bit scummy. You acknowledge Xata's point that rayn can display similar behavior as both mafia and town, yet you still choose to conclude mafia while stating that you haven't played with him as town. If you are making a meta read, yet don't put in effort to understand the town meta, then you're relying on a single data point, rather than a trend.

Otherwise, I don't see a ton that stands out one way or the other. I can sympathize with not having a ton of strong town reads and not wanting to come to conclusions about posts that really don't seem to matter, though it's difficult to come to an opinion on you with only two main talking points so far. Rels stuff seems reasonable, but it would be nice to see you jump in on more topics as time goes on. I'd expect to hopefully see a few more confident reads in the next day or two.


Eh sorry in advance. For some silly reason I can only log into TL using my smurf account. I can log into LiquidLegends under my normal account, but that doesn't have the filter options, which is why I keep switching between the two. I'll try to do a better job to preview first XD
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 02 2015 20:39 GMT
#569
On November 03 2015 05:15 Xatalos wrote:
Well kita, you even quoted the reason for my focus... That finding town in this game might be more useful than finding scum. Of course figuring out the Spies is always useful, but it'll get easier with vote analysis and mission results, whereas here the main goal is to figure out who to send on a mission. At least in IRL Resistance we mostly focused on establishing "clear" or at least semi-clear town.


Perhaps, but right now it seems like you are grouping players into "clear" and "null". With most of the null players having very few posts, the main criteria for whether or not a player is "clear" seems to be whether or not they are active. It's a free pass for spies to show up, make a few reasonable posts, and get away with being trusted for a couple hours of posts. I'd rather have more time to sort the players like Artanis, SL, Shockeyy, etc. into "clear"/"spy" buckets before going ahead and relying on mission result analysis when it is so important to get the first one right.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 02 2015 20:46 GMT
#570
On November 03 2015 05:09 ShoCkeyy wrote:
Kita what are your thoughts on me so far?


Your turn now. What are you thoughts on me so far?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 02 2015 20:51 GMT
#571
I don't have problems with the current proposal, but if you do, feel free to voice them out during the voting.

I guess it wouldn't really hurt to consider it for a couple of cycles.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 02 2015 20:56 GMT
#572
Okay. I'm here. Gonna read through some stuff, play some isaac. Expect some comments later. Probably before deadline. Haven't made my mind up on team yet. First glance seems HtS is leaning town. Yet team feels iffy. Idk yet.
Minimal effort.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 02 2015 20:58 GMT
#573
On November 03 2015 00:46 Half the Sky wrote:
I'm feeling better about Xata but not as good as with Super/rayn


On November 03 2015 02:43 Half the Sky wrote:
Read Xata. Could swap Superbia out for him. I'll sit on this.

Current: raynpelikoneet/Superbia/myself

1st alt: Xata/rayn/myself


On November 03 2015 03:17 Half the Sky wrote:
I'm putting in my alternative. I'll evaluate when I'm sorted at home.

##nominate: Xatalos, raynpelikoneet, Half the Sky


What triggered the swap here?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
November 02 2015 21:13 GMT
#574
On November 03 2015 02:43 Half the Sky wrote:
Here again.

Read Xata. Could swap Superbia out for him. I'll sit on this.

Current: raynpelikoneet/Superbia/myself

1st alt: Xata/rayn/myself
2nd alt: TBD

Going through Rels again, then Kita/Artanis/Shockey.

On November 03 2015 03:02 Half the Sky wrote:
Read through Kita's filter again. Most of his questions were answered or appeared so. So many questions, so few conclusions. Where do you stand on everyone now?

And my proposed lineups?

So you went though my posts and didn't feel the need to post anything ?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
November 02 2015 21:15 GMT
#575
On November 03 2015 03:15 ShoCkeyy wrote:
I'm pretty much going to reject the xata/rayn combo wombo. I'd rather see the first team mentioned - hts,super,xata go through. At least if a sabotage happens, we definitely have a good chance of finding the mafia until the next mission.

That post hits me as super townie.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
November 02 2015 21:15 GMT
#576
On November 03 2015 03:18 Half the Sky wrote:
.......annnddddddd that didn't bold for some reason on mobile.

##nominate: Xatalos, raynpelikoneet, Half the Sky

Hoping there'll be more to work with when I'm home. Until later lovelies...

Unless HTS can change my read on her tomorrow, I'll reject this team.
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 02 2015 21:23 GMT
#577
On November 03 2015 05:46 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 05:09 ShoCkeyy wrote:
Kita what are your thoughts on me so far?


Your turn now. What are you thoughts on me so far?


I actually liked your post about me and at least showed some logical reasoning behind it. That definitely gives you townsie points. Your posts seem like they come off very town as well. There's nothing in your posts atm that screams mafia. Everything you write seems very well thought out as well, something you normally don't see.
Life?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
November 02 2015 21:23 GMT
#578
On November 03 2015 04:50 kitaman27 wrote:
I don't think I'm comfortable with Xatalos just yet.

Here is his read list from what I gathered. Basically all town and null reads.

Xatalos - Obviously town reads himself

Half the Sky - Strong town read

Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 01:13 Xatalos wrote:
Well, she's clearly reading the thread and making original findings. Such as the way I inquired Superbia about his townread on me, or how you were making filler posts here and there.... She's also coming to pretty good conclusions from those findings. Hard to ask for more at this point.


raynpelikoneet - Strong town read

Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 01:01 Xatalos wrote:
rayn has been very focused on finding townreads, something I think fits better with his town meta and is perhaps more useful in this game than finding a scum.


Superbia - Town read, though a tier below the previous ones. Questions the initial push, but seems content with him for the most part.

Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 00:54 Xatalos wrote:
Hm..... I think HtS/rayn/Superbia has a decent chance of being Spy-free. It would be worth considering at least.


Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 01:31 Xatalos wrote:
Well, I don't think Superbia's later posts were bad either. He somewhat decently explained his reason for the initial scumread on me and then townread me for a good reason too


Rels - Null, though this sounds more like townie null

Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 00:05 Xatalos wrote:
Hm.. I'd maybe put Rels into the null pile. I think his explanations somewhat made sense, and he's actively doing stuff (even if he can be active as scum, it's still easier to be a little less active than that as scum). Otherwise it seemed generally okay.


Artanis[Xp] - Null/No shared opinion?
ShoCkeyy - Null/No shared opinion?

sicklucker - Null

kitaman27 - Scum read for lack of interaction at start of the game. Hasn't elaborated much about me since then.

From his position knowing that there are three anti-town players, it seems like he isn't really suspicious of anyone aside from me, especially considering that he has so many posts already. I know that I'm probably biased considering that I'm the only one he seems to think is a spy, but that doesn't seem very satisfactory to me. He seems quite content with the status quo.

Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 23:52 Xatalos wrote:
Well, tbh I might take rayn and Superbia with me as well right now. Not because they're super town, but because there aren't that many good options. I hope that situation fixes itself.


I know from my perspective, I wouldn't be so willing to pass along the nominations if I don't have a great idea of where the bad guys might be. Right now it seems more like a process of elimination based on the lack of posts from the null players. Considering we can have several more cycles to get that part sorted out, I'm concerned about his willingness to rush things along so long as he is included in the nomination.

I still don't think I've spotted an alternative to super/xat that I'd be satisfied with yet though. It seems that I have the opposite problem than xat. Most people are coming off as untrustworthy/null, rather than the other way around

Pretty cool find! Xatalos definitely looked for scumreads in the vanilla game.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
November 02 2015 21:24 GMT
#579
On November 03 2015 05:31 JudgeJudy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 05:09 ShoCkeyy wrote:
Kita what are your thoughts on me so far?


Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 23:23 ShoCkeyy wrote:
On November 02 2015 23:18 Xatalos wrote:
On November 02 2015 23:15 ShoCkeyy wrote:
I haven't finished reading the thread, but since I did play with rayn last game where he was mafia and this really brings up his current meta:

On November 02 2015 19:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Okay i gotta get off for some time. I am starting to get angry at this.


He seriously starts to get "angry" when things do not go his way.

On November 02 2015 19:15 Rels wrote:
rayn leaving the thread as soon as he's being pushed is scum indicative. Please don't include him in a team.


This is also my best suggestion as well.


Which game are you referring to?

I think he can get plenty angry as town too lol


He can get angry as town too, haven't never seen him play as town. I'm just basing it off my previous game with him, which is why I rather not have him on the first mission.


Initially I found this post a bit scummy. You acknowledge Xata's point that rayn can display similar behavior as both mafia and town, yet you still choose to conclude mafia while stating that you haven't played with him as town. If you are making a meta read, yet don't put in effort to understand the town meta, then you're relying on a single data point, rather than a trend.

Otherwise, I don't see a ton that stands out one way or the other. I can sympathize with not having a ton of strong town reads and not wanting to come to conclusions about posts that really don't seem to matter, though it's difficult to come to an opinion on you with only two main talking points so far. Rels stuff seems reasonable, but it would be nice to see you jump in on more topics as time goes on. I'd expect to hopefully see a few more confident reads in the next day or two.

Just seeing that name is making me mad again. =X
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 02 2015 21:30 GMT
#580
Rels have you even read my post explain the whole Xat thing? Every single point you're bringing up (as far as I'm reading - p16) seems to be your own weird interpretation on things and I am really disliking it.

This post in particular is incredibly loaded with your own interpretation, and it really feels like you're driving an agenda here (i.e. to scum-push me):

On November 02 2015 22:34 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 20:52 Superbia wrote:
On November 02 2015 20:47 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Superbia FYI Xatalos has not played forum Resistance.


...That makes me slightly more suspicious rofl. But whatever, I have concluded that you are likely town, and that Xat may be town too. Partially due to me trusting your read a little, and partially because of how he's mentally (i.e. logically) handling my push.

Actually Xat was town in the vanilla mafia game too right? The one in which he died n3 or whatever (I've half-followed it)? And where they lynched scum on d3 only? If so that gives him some town-points this game so far.

I find this super convenient. Superbia started by scumreading Xata for the nightmare thing, which is understandable. Then there was the "is it still nightmarish ?" "kinda" "now that you've said it's not nightmarish anymore ..." scumread which was super weird. And now that rayn thinks Xata is town for meta, suddenly Xata is town for Superbia too, and I have TMI on him.


Let's break this apart into two pieces:

1. My secondary post on the whole nightmare-ish part is putting into words what I had already expected to have been inside Xatalos' head- that he did not believe it is a "nightmare" for scum. I have explained this.

2. Your TMI has nothing to do with my read on Xatalos whatsoever. The blatant fucking fact is that you are evaluating me for interactions with Xatalos without giving a read on Xatalos. What if he's mafia? Does that change anything for your read on me?

Side note. You exclaim that me beginning to lean town on Xatalos is super convient. In what way? If I am scum, what am I achieving here? Keep in mind that you still have no read on Xatalos (right?). So in what way is me, calling a null for you, super convenient?

Rels, kindly answer the bolded questions and the following:
- Please explain, in detail, how what you perceived to be my push on Xatalos makes me mafia.
- How was my explanation on the matter inadequate? What did not make sense?

I think there was something else I wanted to ask but I forgot. Maybe I'll remember it later.
Minimal effort.
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 170 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft321
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta14
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft321
Nina 90
ViBE76
SpeCial 65
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 168
Noble 79
Hyuk 61
NaDa 41
Bale 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm140
League of Legends
Doublelift3993
Counter-Strike
minikerr9
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox414
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4741
Khaldor628
Other Games
summit1g7764
FrodaN1720
Coldzera 814
shahzam597
JimRising 391
C9.Mang0298
KnowMe208
ArmadaUGS61
Mew2King49
CosmosSc2 15
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick731
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream79
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH353
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21137
Other Games
• imaqtpie753
• Shiphtur161
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
10h 16m
Online Event
11h 16m
FEL
16h 16m
AI Arena Tournament
17h 16m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
19h 16m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 10h
INu's Battles
1d 12h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-01
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Proleague 2026-10-02
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.