• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:13
CEST 20:13
KST 03:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)48Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8527 users

[T][M] Resistance V - Section 31 - Page 27

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 170 Next
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 02 2015 16:51 GMT
#521
On November 03 2015 01:48 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Someone talk to me. I'm lonely


Where do you stand on people in general?
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 02 2015 16:52 GMT
#522
On November 03 2015 01:48 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Someone talk to me. I'm lonely


Do you really always play music when you practice capoeira? There were sometimes capoeira events next to us when we trained karate and it was always so loud >.>

More seriously though, what do you think of HtS's proposed team? I think it looks somewhat decent... Well, not as sure about Superbia yet, but rayn and HtS could well be town.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
November 02 2015 16:52 GMT
#523
On November 03 2015 01:50 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 01:43 Rels wrote:
Alright leaving work.
HTS, I won't vote a team you or Superbia are part of atm. Obviously that could change between now or deadline. I'm OK with Xata / kita / rayn / me.


Going to be blunt, that's not happening, Kita is definitely not happening right now, if I swap Superbia out, it's probably going to be for Xata, and right now I'm not sure of anyone else to swap me out unless I went Superbia/Xata/rayn.

*yawn*

Thankfully this doesn't need to be unanimous.

The low blow )=
Hope you're not getting delayed too much
See you in a few hours folks!
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 02 2015 16:52 GMT
#524
On November 03 2015 01:50 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 01:48 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Someone talk to me. I'm lonely

I liked kita's posts on Superbia. What do you think of them ?
I mean, if you even read the whole thread.

I skimmed through the thread. I'll check it out.
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 02 2015 16:52 GMT
#525
On November 03 2015 01:50 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I actually think shockeyy is kinda scummy for trying to nail rels on changing his reads. Town changes their reads a lot more than scum does and is less careful in general.


Not trying to nail anything, I'm just questioning his stance on rayn. If you read the thread you would of seen that Rels was actively going after rayn in the beginning, to be able to do a 180 and call him town in a few hours is quite interesting to me.
Life?
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 02 2015 16:53 GMT
#526
On November 03 2015 01:50 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I actually think shockeyy is kinda scummy for trying to nail rels on changing his reads. Town changes their reads a lot more than scum does and is less careful in general.


There is practically zero chance he's getting on my team. What about Superbia/Rels/Xata/Kita or even myself? Any of the more actives?
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 02 2015 16:54 GMT
#527
On November 03 2015 01:51 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 01:48 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Someone talk to me. I'm lonely


Where do you stand on people in general?

Rels/xata/rayn townish, you leaning townish, kita and shockey leaning scummish, don't remember enough about super and sl.
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 02 2015 16:55 GMT
#528
On November 03 2015 01:53 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 01:50 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I actually think shockeyy is kinda scummy for trying to nail rels on changing his reads. Town changes their reads a lot more than scum does and is less careful in general.


There is practically zero chance he's getting on my team. What about Superbia/Rels/Xata/Kita or even myself? Any of the more actives?


That's fine, I'm not pushing to be on the team, I don't need to. I already know that what ever team I'm on, there is a 33% chance of it succeeding.
Life?
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-11-02 16:57:06
November 02 2015 16:56 GMT
#529
On November 03 2015 01:52 Rels wrote:
The low blow )=
Hope you're not getting delayed too much
See you in a few hours folks!


Flights are getting delayed for up to 5 hours and this fog is actually looking worse than yesterday was. The further away from London, the worse it is. I'll know if this is going to be shite in another hour or so. I've been on fucking Eurocontrol for updates all day, and I know the fog had been starting to lift at least a few hours ago but there's no change in my status.

I'm taking a break from this game for about an hour, we need food here.

edited for quotes.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 02 2015 16:56 GMT
#530
On November 03 2015 01:50 Half the Sky wrote:
not knowing what teams are going to pass makes this doubly difficult.


Whether or not you have thread support for your team to pass isn't all that relevant in my opinion. The margin for error is small enough that sacrificing a top three town read from your group to compromise with popular opinion isn't really a priority, especially with you picking from the first slot.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 02 2015 16:57 GMT
#531
oh shit that was supposed to be a re-quote not a full out edit. fuuuucccckkkk....
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 02 2015 16:59 GMT
#532
On November 03 2015 01:55 ShoCkeyy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 01:53 Half the Sky wrote:
On November 03 2015 01:50 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I actually think shockeyy is kinda scummy for trying to nail rels on changing his reads. Town changes their reads a lot more than scum does and is less careful in general.


There is practically zero chance he's getting on my team. What about Superbia/Rels/Xata/Kita or even myself? Any of the more actives?


That's fine, I'm not pushing to be on the team, I don't need to. I already know that what ever team I'm on, there is a 33% chance of it succeeding.


Why not push to be on a team? 18% chance of succeeding on a team you aren't part of, right?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 02 2015 17:00 GMT
#533
On November 03 2015 01:54 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 01:51 Half the Sky wrote:
On November 03 2015 01:48 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Someone talk to me. I'm lonely


Where do you stand on people in general?

Rels/xata/rayn townish, you leaning townish, kita and shockey leaning scummish, don't remember enough about super and sl.


Don't recall much on Superbia? interesting.

Rest of reads, fair enough.

Alright, some food time. Will re-review Rels/Xata and get some alternatives soon after.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 02 2015 17:00 GMT
#534
On November 03 2015 01:52 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 01:50 Rels wrote:
On November 03 2015 01:48 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Someone talk to me. I'm lonely

I liked kita's posts on Superbia. What do you think of them ?
I mean, if you even read the whole thread.

I skimmed through the thread. I'll check it out.


Which of my posts led you to the conclusion that I'm scummy if you didn't happen to read that one?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 02 2015 17:01 GMT
#535
On November 03 2015 01:54 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 01:51 Half the Sky wrote:
On November 03 2015 01:48 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Someone talk to me. I'm lonely


Where do you stand on people in general?

Rels/xata/rayn townish, you leaning townish, kita and shockey leaning scummish, don't remember enough about super and sl.


You skipped my post? :/ What about Superbia..?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 02 2015 17:04 GMT
#536
On November 03 2015 01:50 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I actually think shockeyy is kinda scummy for trying to nail rels on changing his reads. Town changes their reads a lot more than scum does and is less careful in general.


What makes you say shockeyy is trying to nail Rels? There was a clear swap in opinion there without much explanation. I was about to quote similar posts myself since it wasn't clear where the switch up happened. It seems more to me like he is trying to follow Rels thought process, rather than crucifying him for a change in opinion.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 02 2015 17:14 GMT
#537
On November 03 2015 02:00 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 01:52 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 03 2015 01:50 Rels wrote:
On November 03 2015 01:48 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Someone talk to me. I'm lonely

I liked kita's posts on Superbia. What do you think of them ?
I mean, if you even read the whole thread.

I skimmed through the thread. I'll check it out.


Which of my posts led you to the conclusion that I'm scummy if you didn't happen to read that one?

A general feel of disconnect to the thread at the start.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 02 2015 17:16 GMT
#538
On November 03 2015 01:52 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 01:48 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Someone talk to me. I'm lonely


Do you really always play music when you practice capoeira? There were sometimes capoeira events next to us when we trained karate and it was always so loud >.>

More seriously though, what do you think of HtS's proposed team? I think it looks somewhat decent... Well, not as sure about Superbia yet, but rayn and HtS could well be town.

Yeah, we always have music on, though it's better if its live music rather than a recording but our monday and friday group usually aren't big enough for that . Looking at buying a berimbau myself though, should be fun to play.

It's got a strong townlean, a townlean and a null in it for me. That should roughly tell you how I feel about it.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 02 2015 17:18 GMT
#539
On November 03 2015 02:04 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 01:50 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I actually think shockeyy is kinda scummy for trying to nail rels on changing his reads. Town changes their reads a lot more than scum does and is less careful in general.


What makes you say shockeyy is trying to nail Rels? There was a clear swap in opinion there without much explanation. I was about to quote similar posts myself since it wasn't clear where the switch up happened. It seems more to me like he is trying to follow Rels thought process, rather than crucifying him for a change in opinion.

Since when do clear swaps in opinion make someone more likely scum than town? I also felt that shockey's tone was clearly accusatory.

In a different note, I think this post makes it quite unlikely for kita and shockey to be scum together.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 02 2015 17:21 GMT
#540
Okay I can kinda see what rels meant with kita on superbia, need to actually reread that part on a pc though.
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 170 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
IntoTheiNu 897
ComeBackTV 860
SteadfastSC560
TaKeTV 482
LamboSC2355
IndyStarCraft 209
Rex111
EnkiAlexander 69
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 560
LamboSC2 355
mouzHeroMarine 327
IndyStarCraft 209
ProTech134
Rex 111
UpATreeSC 108
JuggernautJason1
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23086
firebathero 206
Rush 128
Sexy 27
Trap 21
Shine 16
Bale 15
Djem5 7
yabsab 5
Dota 2
Gorgc7404
qojqva1571
420jenkins138
monkeys_forever29
Counter-Strike
fl0m1620
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1894
crisheroes1174
Liquid`Hasu574
XaKoH 164
MindelVK16
Other Games
Grubby2337
FrodaN810
ceh9784
Beastyqt613
ArmadaUGS191
KnowMe152
Hui .150
C9.Mang0126
QueenE114
Trikslyr74
Mew2King62
Dewaltoss60
byalli43
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream71
Other Games
BasetradeTV7
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 8
• Adnapsc2 5
• intothetv
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 29
• FirePhoenix13
• 80smullet 6
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• Nemesis2305
League of Legends
• TFBlade1121
Other Games
• imaqtpie809
• Shiphtur257
• WagamamaTV257
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 48m
Stellar Fest
18h 48m
OSC
1d 3h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 15h
Online Event
1d 16h
FEL
1d 21h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 22h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.