• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:55
CEST 11:55
KST 18:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)36Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7708 users

[T][M] Resistance V - Section 31 - Page 25

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 170 Next
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
November 02 2015 16:30 GMT
#481
On November 03 2015 01:26 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 01:21 Rels wrote:
On November 03 2015 01:13 Xatalos wrote:
On November 03 2015 01:08 kitaman27 wrote:
On November 03 2015 01:01 Xatalos wrote:
Yeah, HTS/rayn/Xata could work... HTS has seemed pretty focused on solving the game


How do you differentiate HTS solving the game as town from HTS setting herself up as a likely nomination as spy by bringing along active players? Were there certain posts that you can point me to that suggest she is analyzing things from only a town perspective?


Well, she's clearly reading the thread and making original findings. Such as the way I inquired Superbia about his townread on me, or how you were making filler posts here and there.... She's also coming to pretty good conclusions from those findings. Hard to ask for more at this point.

She's not clearly reading the thread. That's three things she misread, and three things about me too:
1 - TMI stuff (she thought I did it, when it was Superbia)
2 - Disagreeing on rayn (she thought I said rayn was scum, when I said he wouldn't ask dumb questions)
3 - Dumb questions (she asked me why I thought rayn wouldn't ask dumb questions, when I already stated he actually didn't)


I may have missed something, but why did you say he wouldn't ask dumb questions if you didn't mean he was scum for it?

Time A: I thought rayn asked a dumb question.
Time B: I don't think that anymore.
Time C: HTS quoted a post where I cleary said I don't think that anymore, and asked me why rayn was scum for that.
A => B => C obv.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 02 2015 16:31 GMT
#482
On November 03 2015 01:26 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 01:16 Rels wrote:
Man HTS you're not reading properly. Are you on a phone ? First you messed up the TMI stuff, then this:
On November 03 2015 01:00 Half the Sky wrote:
On November 03 2015 00:56 Rels wrote:
On November 02 2015 23:27 Half the Sky wrote:
On November 02 2015 23:21 Rels wrote:
On November 02 2015 23:12 Half the Sky wrote:
On November 02 2015 23:01 Rels wrote:
On November 02 2015 22:56 Half the Sky wrote:
On November 02 2015 18:19 Rels wrote:
[quote]
OK bro. I don't have townreads on anyone that posted. I don't have scumreads on them either. I have suspicions on Superbia, kita and you.


This post seems somewhat contradictory (not the only post I'll comment on from Rels). Based on the sentences bolded you should in theory be scumleaning the three you listed. I'm also not clear on why you are scumreading rayn or what is jumping out at yoru scumread on rayn. I understand your argument for your initial exchange on Superbia/Xatalos is that Superbia's read on Xatalos was manufactured and I'm seeing your followup on page 16, but where was the suspicion on rayn coming from page 11?

I thought this question was scummy:
On November 02 2015 18:09 Rels wrote:
On November 02 2015 18:06 raynpelikoneet wrote:
[quote]
That's interesting since there are five people who have posted something that can actually be at least considered as content. If you exclude yourself from the pool, that leaves you four people. Now for you, it is impossible that those four people are al scum -- there has to be at least one townie in them.

So what, do you think we are all scum or what?

No. That is a dumb question. I'm pretty sure you were the one refusing the answer dumb questions like "are you mafia ?", maybe in the newbie game with noobking. Let me check that.


On November 02 2015 22:56 Half the Sky wrote:
Also Rels, my post on shockey was because of him saying he's catching up, he hadn't posted jack all before that.

It indicates that you read the thread, or at least the last few posts starting page 16, when you said you were stuck on page 12. Not sure it's alignement indicative but I have no idea why you would lie about that.


I don't see how that made rayn scummy. He's coming to conclusions with his arguments and he's trying to see if you are coming to conclusions on people's alignments which is generally a town trait. And if you are struggling, why, townies can struggle with getting reads too (reference rsoultin in Drams) so naturally he's nitpicking to see your rationale.


Mm maybe I didn't explain why I thought it was scummy.
On November 02 2015 18:09 Rels wrote:
On November 02 2015 18:06 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 02 2015 18:02 Rels wrote:
On November 02 2015 17:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I take it that you don't have any townreads Rels?

No.

That's interesting since there are five people who have posted something that can actually be at least considered as content. If you exclude yourself from the pool, that leaves you four people. Now for you, it is impossible that those four people are al scum -- there has to be at least one townie in them.

So what, do you think we are all scum or what?

No. That is a dumb question. I'm pretty sure you were the one refusing the answer dumb questions like "are you mafia ?", maybe in the newbie game with noobking. Let me check that.

Oh I actually did!

The scummy isn't nitpicking specific points, which is something town!rayn always do; the problem was asking a dumb question, when I remembered him getting angry at the fact he was being ask a dumb question, so I don't know why he would do this himself. Now rayn quoted the angry post, and it was not really the same context.


Admittedly I'm finding this tenuous but after reading a few times I think I am understanding your viewpoint, you are saying that rayn isn't acting consistently between games (correct?). I don't agree this makes him scum, but I can at least see this. My only thing here - "are you mafia?" he and others have done this (example: Koshi - "how mafia are you?") out of spite/emotion, and I'm not sure such types of questions can really be taken seriously nor most people who ask them don't really expect, those questions are out of emotion imo - how can people really answer?

For example when Koshi does this he accompanies that question with something else to substantiate that emotion (reference: Void), rayn does the same thing except he splits his posts up (reference SOTW I believe).

The reason I disagreed with the question being dumb because I saw the purposes and how he reached his conclusions from the questions asked.

Am I making sense here?


You are making sense. You are wrong concerning rayn. I don't see him asking dumb questions like that. In fact, he gets angry when he's being asked dumb questions. But I agree the "do you really have 4 scumreads ?" was more of an accusation that a dumb question.


So you are saying that I'm wrong in my read on rayn (you are implying he's scum, correct?)


No, I'm not implying he's scum in that post. I'm implying that he wouldn't ask a dumb question. I did it when I said "I don't see him asking dumb questions like that".

On November 03 2015 01:00 Half the Sky wrote:
Why do you think his "are you mafia" is a serious (albeit dumb) question that should be taken serious and such a scumread - and why do you think this offsets the rest of his play (play that does not involve you)?

I don't anymore. I did it when I said "But I agree the "do you really have 4 scumreads ?" was more of an accusation that a dumb question." (actually I did it before, but I restated it in the post you quoted)

On November 03 2015 01:00 Half the Sky wrote:
Are you suggesting in any form that I should remove him from my team?

I didn't suggest anything from the post above. But since you're asking, I would like you to elect Xatalos / kita / me. rayn instead of one of the three could be OK too.
And since I suppose the next question will be "but you were suspicious of kita!", I liked his recent posts.


How are any of these people more town than rayn? Right now as it stands, I'm almost certainly keeping rayn on, and there's no way I'm ever putting Kita on at this moment (not ever, but at this moment) particularly seeing what I see so far, namely where is he taking his questions?

From what I can tell he doesn't like Superbia, last post indicates he's null on me and Xata but the difference I'm trying to resolve there is how Superbia is exclusively mafia. The inactives in this game are also making interchangability difficult and that is not even considering my RL situation today.


Well, I don't think Superbia's later posts were bad either. He somewhat decently explained his reason for the initial scumread on me and then townread me for a good reason too. I just don't think he's certainly town for those... It was still a bit weird how he went "do you really think this is a nightmare for scum?" "yeah, somewhat" "since you don't think so...". Not exclusively scummy like you said, and maybe I'm a bit biased because he did it to me, but... Well, he's certainly not 100% town still
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
November 02 2015 16:31 GMT
#483
On November 03 2015 01:28 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 01:26 Xatalos wrote:
On November 03 2015 01:21 Rels wrote:
On November 03 2015 01:13 Xatalos wrote:
On November 03 2015 01:08 kitaman27 wrote:
On November 03 2015 01:01 Xatalos wrote:
Yeah, HTS/rayn/Xata could work... HTS has seemed pretty focused on solving the game


How do you differentiate HTS solving the game as town from HTS setting herself up as a likely nomination as spy by bringing along active players? Were there certain posts that you can point me to that suggest she is analyzing things from only a town perspective?


Well, she's clearly reading the thread and making original findings. Such as the way I inquired Superbia about his townread on me, or how you were making filler posts here and there.... She's also coming to pretty good conclusions from those findings. Hard to ask for more at this point.

She's not clearly reading the thread. That's three things she misread, and three things about me too:
1 - TMI stuff (she thought I did it, when it was Superbia)
2 - Disagreeing on rayn (she thought I said rayn was scum, when I said he wouldn't ask dumb questions)
3 - Dumb questions (she asked me why I thought rayn wouldn't ask dumb questions, when I already stated he actually didn't)


I may have missed something, but why did you say he wouldn't ask dumb questions if you didn't mean he was scum for it?


That is exactly what I meant by that. Dumb questions - nowhere - scum implication.

>_<

It does for rayn, as he gets angry when he's being asked dumb questions; why would he do it as town ?
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 02 2015 16:32 GMT
#484
My interpretation of "dumb questions" was different from yours. Even if you aren't directly saying rayn isn't scum.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 02 2015 16:32 GMT
#485
Rels do you think rayn is scum or not?
Life?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
November 02 2015 16:33 GMT
#486
OK. What do you think of Superbia's TMI accusation ?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 02 2015 16:33 GMT
#487
On November 03 2015 01:17 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 01:02 Xatalos wrote:
On November 03 2015 01:01 Rels wrote:
On November 02 2015 23:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Hey Rels why do you actually think i am town?

I'm not sure you are. You're attacking people over small logical things and you are thinking about the game as a whole; that is town indicative, but I know you can replicate that as town; at least that what you and several other people claimed before.


Hm... Who would replace rayn then?

In which team ? rayn could be town so I'm OK with him in a team; I would prefer you / Xata / me though.

I fully support this team.

Hi!
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
November 02 2015 16:34 GMT
#488
On November 03 2015 01:32 ShoCkeyy wrote:
Rels do you think rayn is scum or not?

He's a townlean right now. That probably won't change for the better until a mission he's part of succeeds.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 02 2015 16:34 GMT
#489
On November 03 2015 01:30 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 01:26 Xatalos wrote:
On November 03 2015 01:21 Rels wrote:
On November 03 2015 01:13 Xatalos wrote:
On November 03 2015 01:08 kitaman27 wrote:
On November 03 2015 01:01 Xatalos wrote:
Yeah, HTS/rayn/Xata could work... HTS has seemed pretty focused on solving the game


How do you differentiate HTS solving the game as town from HTS setting herself up as a likely nomination as spy by bringing along active players? Were there certain posts that you can point me to that suggest she is analyzing things from only a town perspective?


Well, she's clearly reading the thread and making original findings. Such as the way I inquired Superbia about his townread on me, or how you were making filler posts here and there.... She's also coming to pretty good conclusions from those findings. Hard to ask for more at this point.

She's not clearly reading the thread. That's three things she misread, and three things about me too:
1 - TMI stuff (she thought I did it, when it was Superbia)
2 - Disagreeing on rayn (she thought I said rayn was scum, when I said he wouldn't ask dumb questions)
3 - Dumb questions (she asked me why I thought rayn wouldn't ask dumb questions, when I already stated he actually didn't)


I may have missed something, but why did you say he wouldn't ask dumb questions if you didn't mean he was scum for it?

Time A: I thought rayn asked a dumb question.
Time B: I don't think that anymore.
Time C: HTS quoted a post where I cleary said I don't think that anymore, and asked me why rayn was scum for that.
A => B => C obv.


I'm getting confused about the situation.... I guess I should go examine the posts in question lol
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
November 02 2015 16:34 GMT
#490
On November 03 2015 01:33 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 01:17 Rels wrote:
On November 03 2015 01:02 Xatalos wrote:
On November 03 2015 01:01 Rels wrote:
On November 02 2015 23:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Hey Rels why do you actually think i am town?

I'm not sure you are. You're attacking people over small logical things and you are thinking about the game as a whole; that is town indicative, but I know you can replicate that as town; at least that what you and several other people claimed before.


Hm... Who would replace rayn then?

In which team ? rayn could be town so I'm OK with him in a team; I would prefer you / Xata / me though.

I fully support this team.

Hi!

You fully support Xata / Xata / Rels ? Yeah, good team.
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 02 2015 16:35 GMT
#491
On November 03 2015 01:31 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 01:28 Half the Sky wrote:
On November 03 2015 01:26 Xatalos wrote:
On November 03 2015 01:21 Rels wrote:
On November 03 2015 01:13 Xatalos wrote:
On November 03 2015 01:08 kitaman27 wrote:
On November 03 2015 01:01 Xatalos wrote:
Yeah, HTS/rayn/Xata could work... HTS has seemed pretty focused on solving the game


How do you differentiate HTS solving the game as town from HTS setting herself up as a likely nomination as spy by bringing along active players? Were there certain posts that you can point me to that suggest she is analyzing things from only a town perspective?


Well, she's clearly reading the thread and making original findings. Such as the way I inquired Superbia about his townread on me, or how you were making filler posts here and there.... She's also coming to pretty good conclusions from those findings. Hard to ask for more at this point.

She's not clearly reading the thread. That's three things she misread, and three things about me too:
1 - TMI stuff (she thought I did it, when it was Superbia)
2 - Disagreeing on rayn (she thought I said rayn was scum, when I said he wouldn't ask dumb questions)
3 - Dumb questions (she asked me why I thought rayn wouldn't ask dumb questions, when I already stated he actually didn't)


I may have missed something, but why did you say he wouldn't ask dumb questions if you didn't mean he was scum for it?


That is exactly what I meant by that. Dumb questions - nowhere - scum implication.

>_<

It does for rayn, as he gets angry when he's being asked dumb questions; why would he do it as town ?


??????

Why would he do it as town? There's no rhyme or reason to that, he just does, other than he's explicitly said he doesn't deal with stupidity.

Or am I misunderstanding you? Why would he do it as town - from context you mean get angry?

Holy hell, I think we might be talking around each other. I am finding your posts extremely tenuous this game, and I know I've said that at least once before.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
November 02 2015 16:36 GMT
#492
On November 03 2015 01:35 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 01:31 Rels wrote:
On November 03 2015 01:28 Half the Sky wrote:
On November 03 2015 01:26 Xatalos wrote:
On November 03 2015 01:21 Rels wrote:
On November 03 2015 01:13 Xatalos wrote:
On November 03 2015 01:08 kitaman27 wrote:
On November 03 2015 01:01 Xatalos wrote:
Yeah, HTS/rayn/Xata could work... HTS has seemed pretty focused on solving the game


How do you differentiate HTS solving the game as town from HTS setting herself up as a likely nomination as spy by bringing along active players? Were there certain posts that you can point me to that suggest she is analyzing things from only a town perspective?


Well, she's clearly reading the thread and making original findings. Such as the way I inquired Superbia about his townread on me, or how you were making filler posts here and there.... She's also coming to pretty good conclusions from those findings. Hard to ask for more at this point.

She's not clearly reading the thread. That's three things she misread, and three things about me too:
1 - TMI stuff (she thought I did it, when it was Superbia)
2 - Disagreeing on rayn (she thought I said rayn was scum, when I said he wouldn't ask dumb questions)
3 - Dumb questions (she asked me why I thought rayn wouldn't ask dumb questions, when I already stated he actually didn't)


I may have missed something, but why did you say he wouldn't ask dumb questions if you didn't mean he was scum for it?


That is exactly what I meant by that. Dumb questions - nowhere - scum implication.

>_<

It does for rayn, as he gets angry when he's being asked dumb questions; why would he do it as town ?


??????

Why would he do it as town? There's no rhyme or reason to that, he just does, other than he's explicitly said he doesn't deal with stupidity.

Or am I misunderstanding you? Why would he do it as town - from context you mean get angry?

Holy hell, I think we might be talking around each other. I am finding your posts extremely tenuous this game, and I know I've said that at least once before.

The sentence should read "Why would he ask a dumb question ?"
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 02 2015 16:36 GMT
#493
On November 03 2015 01:34 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 01:32 ShoCkeyy wrote:
Rels do you think rayn is scum or not?

He's a townlean right now. That probably won't change for the better until a mission he's part of succeeds.


Why do you think he's a town lean? Do you still want him to not be part of the first team?
Life?
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 02 2015 16:36 GMT
#494
On November 03 2015 01:33 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 01:17 Rels wrote:
On November 03 2015 01:02 Xatalos wrote:
On November 03 2015 01:01 Rels wrote:
On November 02 2015 23:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Hey Rels why do you actually think i am town?

I'm not sure you are. You're attacking people over small logical things and you are thinking about the game as a whole; that is town indicative, but I know you can replicate that as town; at least that what you and several other people claimed before.


Hm... Who would replace rayn then?

In which team ? rayn could be town so I'm OK with him in a team; I would prefer you / Xata / me though.

I fully support this team.

Hi!


If you could find a way to bleed town in the next 3-4 hours it would greatly help me. Xx
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 02 2015 16:37 GMT
#495
On November 03 2015 01:34 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 01:33 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 03 2015 01:17 Rels wrote:
On November 03 2015 01:02 Xatalos wrote:
On November 03 2015 01:01 Rels wrote:
On November 02 2015 23:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Hey Rels why do you actually think i am town?

I'm not sure you are. You're attacking people over small logical things and you are thinking about the game as a whole; that is town indicative, but I know you can replicate that as town; at least that what you and several other people claimed before.


Hm... Who would replace rayn then?

In which team ? rayn could be town so I'm OK with him in a team; I would prefer you / Xata / me though.

I fully support this team.

Hi!

You fully support Xata / Xata / Rels ? Yeah, good team.

I think an Artanis / Artanis / Artanis team would be better though. 100% chance of success.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
November 02 2015 16:37 GMT
#496
On November 03 2015 01:36 ShoCkeyy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 01:34 Rels wrote:
On November 03 2015 01:32 ShoCkeyy wrote:
Rels do you think rayn is scum or not?

He's a townlean right now. That probably won't change for the better until a mission he's part of succeeds.


Why do you think he's a town lean? Do you still want him to not be part of the first team?

Cause he's attacking people over logical things, has hard townreads and is trying to solve the game as a whole. That's his town meta. I'm OK with him being part of the first team.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 02 2015 16:39 GMT
#497
On November 03 2015 01:36 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 01:33 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 03 2015 01:17 Rels wrote:
On November 03 2015 01:02 Xatalos wrote:
On November 03 2015 01:01 Rels wrote:
On November 02 2015 23:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Hey Rels why do you actually think i am town?

I'm not sure you are. You're attacking people over small logical things and you are thinking about the game as a whole; that is town indicative, but I know you can replicate that as town; at least that what you and several other people claimed before.


Hm... Who would replace rayn then?

In which team ? rayn could be town so I'm OK with him in a team; I would prefer you / Xata / me though.

I fully support this team.

Hi!


If you could find a way to bleed town in the next 3-4 hours it would greatly help me. Xx

Afraid I'm not gonna be home for another 4 at least so that seems unlikely. Phoneposting atm.
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 02 2015 16:39 GMT
#498
On November 03 2015 01:36 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 01:35 Half the Sky wrote:
On November 03 2015 01:31 Rels wrote:
On November 03 2015 01:28 Half the Sky wrote:
On November 03 2015 01:26 Xatalos wrote:
On November 03 2015 01:21 Rels wrote:
On November 03 2015 01:13 Xatalos wrote:
On November 03 2015 01:08 kitaman27 wrote:
On November 03 2015 01:01 Xatalos wrote:
Yeah, HTS/rayn/Xata could work... HTS has seemed pretty focused on solving the game


How do you differentiate HTS solving the game as town from HTS setting herself up as a likely nomination as spy by bringing along active players? Were there certain posts that you can point me to that suggest she is analyzing things from only a town perspective?


Well, she's clearly reading the thread and making original findings. Such as the way I inquired Superbia about his townread on me, or how you were making filler posts here and there.... She's also coming to pretty good conclusions from those findings. Hard to ask for more at this point.

She's not clearly reading the thread. That's three things she misread, and three things about me too:
1 - TMI stuff (she thought I did it, when it was Superbia)
2 - Disagreeing on rayn (she thought I said rayn was scum, when I said he wouldn't ask dumb questions)
3 - Dumb questions (she asked me why I thought rayn wouldn't ask dumb questions, when I already stated he actually didn't)


I may have missed something, but why did you say he wouldn't ask dumb questions if you didn't mean he was scum for it?


That is exactly what I meant by that. Dumb questions - nowhere - scum implication.

>_<

It does for rayn, as he gets angry when he's being asked dumb questions; why would he do it as town ?


??????

Why would he do it as town? There's no rhyme or reason to that, he just does, other than he's explicitly said he doesn't deal with stupidity.

Or am I misunderstanding you? Why would he do it as town - from context you mean get angry?

Holy hell, I think we might be talking around each other. I am finding your posts extremely tenuous this game, and I know I've said that at least once before.

The sentence should read "Why would he ask a dumb question ?"


Okay if this is the case, then no rayn wouldn't ask a dumb question as town, but then that takes me back to my previous post about me disagreeing with you that his questions were actually dumb.

*throws her hands up in defeat*

Maybe we'll just have to agree to disagree here.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 02 2015 16:40 GMT
#499
On November 03 2015 01:39 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 01:36 Half the Sky wrote:
On November 03 2015 01:33 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 03 2015 01:17 Rels wrote:
On November 03 2015 01:02 Xatalos wrote:
On November 03 2015 01:01 Rels wrote:
On November 02 2015 23:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Hey Rels why do you actually think i am town?

I'm not sure you are. You're attacking people over small logical things and you are thinking about the game as a whole; that is town indicative, but I know you can replicate that as town; at least that what you and several other people claimed before.


Hm... Who would replace rayn then?

In which team ? rayn could be town so I'm OK with him in a team; I would prefer you / Xata / me though.

I fully support this team.

Hi!


If you could find a way to bleed town in the next 3-4 hours it would greatly help me. Xx

Afraid I'm not gonna be home for another 4 at least so that seems unlikely. Phoneposting atm.


Fair enough. Don't work too hard. Or at least I hope the tail end for you is the sport part.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
November 02 2015 16:41 GMT
#500
On November 03 2015 01:39 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 01:36 Rels wrote:
On November 03 2015 01:35 Half the Sky wrote:
On November 03 2015 01:31 Rels wrote:
On November 03 2015 01:28 Half the Sky wrote:
On November 03 2015 01:26 Xatalos wrote:
On November 03 2015 01:21 Rels wrote:
On November 03 2015 01:13 Xatalos wrote:
On November 03 2015 01:08 kitaman27 wrote:
On November 03 2015 01:01 Xatalos wrote:
Yeah, HTS/rayn/Xata could work... HTS has seemed pretty focused on solving the game


How do you differentiate HTS solving the game as town from HTS setting herself up as a likely nomination as spy by bringing along active players? Were there certain posts that you can point me to that suggest she is analyzing things from only a town perspective?


Well, she's clearly reading the thread and making original findings. Such as the way I inquired Superbia about his townread on me, or how you were making filler posts here and there.... She's also coming to pretty good conclusions from those findings. Hard to ask for more at this point.

She's not clearly reading the thread. That's three things she misread, and three things about me too:
1 - TMI stuff (she thought I did it, when it was Superbia)
2 - Disagreeing on rayn (she thought I said rayn was scum, when I said he wouldn't ask dumb questions)
3 - Dumb questions (she asked me why I thought rayn wouldn't ask dumb questions, when I already stated he actually didn't)


I may have missed something, but why did you say he wouldn't ask dumb questions if you didn't mean he was scum for it?


That is exactly what I meant by that. Dumb questions - nowhere - scum implication.

>_<

It does for rayn, as he gets angry when he's being asked dumb questions; why would he do it as town ?


??????

Why would he do it as town? There's no rhyme or reason to that, he just does, other than he's explicitly said he doesn't deal with stupidity.

Or am I misunderstanding you? Why would he do it as town - from context you mean get angry?

Holy hell, I think we might be talking around each other. I am finding your posts extremely tenuous this game, and I know I've said that at least once before.

The sentence should read "Why would he ask a dumb question ?"


Okay if this is the case, then no rayn wouldn't ask a dumb question as town, but then that takes me back to my previous post about me disagreeing with you that his questions were actually dumb.

*throws her hands up in defeat*

Maybe we'll just have to agree to disagree here.

But in the post you quoted, I said it was actually not a dumb question (= let me find the quote
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 170 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech128
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1571
Bisu 742
BeSt 365
Horang2 276
Hyuk 271
actioN 203
Leta 149
Zeus 147
EffOrt 126
Jaedong 118
[ Show more ]
Light 110
ZerO 72
Soma 72
Shinee 48
Mind 41
Mong 40
Killer 37
soO 29
Aegong 29
ToSsGirL 27
PianO 21
Bale 21
sorry 17
Terrorterran 15
hero 14
Sharp 14
Pusan 11
HiyA 9
JulyZerg 8
Noble 7
Rush 7
Dota 2
XcaliburYe158
League of Legends
JimRising 367
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1239
shoxiejesuss960
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King187
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1929
Other Games
gofns33472
summit1g8251
singsing1531
ceh9655
crisheroes303
XBOCT257
DeMusliM155
ArmadaUGS107
Livibee99
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick526
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream231
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH268
• LUISG 14
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2268
League of Legends
• Jankos2053
• Rush1278
• Stunt423
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
5m
OSC
3h 5m
Stellar Fest
3h 5m
OSC
14h 5m
Stellar Fest
1d 3h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.