• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:11
CEST 00:11
KST 07:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)61Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7968 users

[T][M] Resistance V - Section 31 - Page 28

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 170 Next
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 02 2015 17:29 GMT
#541
On November 03 2015 02:18 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 02:04 kitaman27 wrote:
On November 03 2015 01:50 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I actually think shockeyy is kinda scummy for trying to nail rels on changing his reads. Town changes their reads a lot more than scum does and is less careful in general.


What makes you say shockeyy is trying to nail Rels? There was a clear swap in opinion there without much explanation. I was about to quote similar posts myself since it wasn't clear where the switch up happened. It seems more to me like he is trying to follow Rels thought process, rather than crucifying him for a change in opinion.

Since when do clear swaps in opinion make someone more likely scum than town?


I didn't say that, nor do I mind the town read on rayn from Rels. I said that it makes sense to try to understand why someone changes their opinion if it is not clear to follow and then try to determine whether or not the explanation is valid.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 02 2015 17:32 GMT
#542
On November 03 2015 02:29 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 02:18 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 03 2015 02:04 kitaman27 wrote:
On November 03 2015 01:50 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I actually think shockeyy is kinda scummy for trying to nail rels on changing his reads. Town changes their reads a lot more than scum does and is less careful in general.


What makes you say shockeyy is trying to nail Rels? There was a clear swap in opinion there without much explanation. I was about to quote similar posts myself since it wasn't clear where the switch up happened. It seems more to me like he is trying to follow Rels thought process, rather than crucifying him for a change in opinion.

Since when do clear swaps in opinion make someone more likely scum than town?


I didn't say that, nor do I mind the town read on rayn from Rels. I said that it makes sense to try to understand why someone changes their opinion if it is not clear to follow and then try to determine whether or not the explanation is valid.

Yes, I agree that it makes sense. Where we differ is in that I felt he was trying to use it to paint Rels off as scummy.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 02 2015 17:34 GMT
#543
And now I'm off to capoeira, see you folks in some hours
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 02 2015 17:43 GMT
#544
Here again.

Read Xata. Could swap Superbia out for him. I'll sit on this.

Current: raynpelikoneet/Superbia/myself

1st alt: Xata/rayn/myself
2nd alt: TBD

Going through Rels again, then Kita/Artanis/Shockey.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 02 2015 17:50 GMT
#545
Well, that sounds pretty good to me already (HtS/rayn/me). Does anyone have objections for HtS or rayn being in there?

Can't really think of a better alternative atm...

Not many players have done much to establish their innocence yet, so it's lucky there's only 3 players required for now.

Will probably vote against teams other than this, although I'm considering rayn/HtS/Superbia... But it still doesn't seem very good compared to the alternative.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 02 2015 17:55 GMT
#546
Well, really it's just inferior.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 02 2015 18:02 GMT
#547
Read through Kita's filter again. Most of his questions were answered or appeared so. So many questions, so few conclusions. Where do you stand on everyone now?

And my proposed lineups?
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 02 2015 18:06 GMT
#548
I'm kinda impressed that HTS hasn't dropped off. I started the day thinking I'd auto-reject her based on how hard she was trying to paint herself in a good light, but maybe that could be interpreted as genuine leader townie. She seemed a bit trusting of players who posted a lot, while disregarded less active players, which makes sense on day one I suppose, but I don't think I'd be satisfied with that metric alone. When all is said and done, I'll probably reject the first nomination anyways based on the number of null reads I have out there, but at least I'm willing to consider it now.

If you're unwilling to include me, I'll see if I can come up with my preferred alternative. I think I'm satisfied with rayn being included. I've been anti-super, but I'll see if I'm being too harsh based on one post. He has been missing for a while though, which is a concern. Looking at his games in the database, he takes a bit longer to get going as mafia it seems.

I'm undecided on Xata. I'll come back to him after lunch.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 02 2015 18:10 GMT
#549
Anti-super? I didn't really notice it >.>
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 02 2015 18:11 GMT
#550
On November 03 2015 00:07 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 20:41 Superbia wrote:
2. It downplays scum.

2 is super weird from a town perspective, and leans me more towards mafia. Regardless I feel like commenting on how "weak" mafia is is mafia indicative as it sets up for a lax game.


This seems like quite the over analysis for an intro one-liner. There doesn't have to be spy motivation in every post. Why conclude that he is somehow pushing an agenda where it benefits him to trick town into thinking the spies will get steam rolled.

Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 20:41 Superbia wrote:
I feel like if you were town and believed this you would've focused on the strength of town, rather than the weakness of mafia, and as a result, would've said something along the lines of "mafia gonna get #rekt #noqt" (or something less trolly)


Really a stretch here. More speculation without basis than anything.


Ah, I guess this counts....
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 02 2015 18:12 GMT
#551
Still a pretty... unimpactful? push or whatever it was
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 02 2015 18:15 GMT
#552
I'm pretty much going to reject the xata/rayn combo wombo. I'd rather see the first team mentioned - hts,super,xata go through. At least if a sabotage happens, we definitely have a good chance of finding the mafia until the next mission.
Life?
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 02 2015 18:16 GMT
#553
Departing from Berlin shortly. About bloody time.

And Kita, as for less active players, sicklucker has done jack all, and Shockey I scumread but not for activity, I did pick out what I didn't like about him. Artanis I can go either way - he's inactive so if he was town he wouldn't have good reads, but I cannot rank him above say, rayn.

And "missing" for awhile, yeh that is why I am considering alternatives.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 02 2015 18:17 GMT
#554
I'm putting in my alternative. I'll evaluate when I'm sorted at home.

##nominate: Xatalos, raynpelikoneet, Half the Sky
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 02 2015 18:18 GMT
#555
.......annnddddddd that didn't bold for some reason on mobile.

##nominate: Xatalos, raynpelikoneet, Half the Sky

Hoping there'll be more to work with when I'm home. Until later lovelies...
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 02 2015 18:20 GMT
#556
On November 03 2015 03:15 ShoCkeyy wrote:
I'm pretty much going to reject the xata/rayn combo wombo. I'd rather see the first team mentioned - hts,super,xata go through. At least if a sabotage happens, we definitely have a good chance of finding the mafia until the next mission.


Hm do you still scumread rayn? What's more, me&rayn? Anything else than rayn being angry and us "allying" in the thread?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 02 2015 18:21 GMT
#557
On November 03 2015 03:16 Half the Sky wrote:
Departing from Berlin shortly. About bloody time.

And Kita, as for less active players, sicklucker has done jack all, and Shockey I scumread but not for activity, I did pick out what I didn't like about him. Artanis I can go either way - he's inactive so if he was town he wouldn't have good reads, but I cannot rank him above say, rayn.

And "missing" for awhile, yeh that is why I am considering alternatives.


Why are you scumreading me? Because of my null alignment on certain people? I answered that btw, idk if you even read it though. However, you're scumreading me for the wrong reasons.
Life?
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 02 2015 18:21 GMT
#558
On November 03 2015 03:18 Half the Sky wrote:
.......annnddddddd that didn't bold for some reason on mobile.

##nominate: Xatalos, raynpelikoneet, Half the Sky

Hoping there'll be more to work with when I'm home. Until later lovelies...


Well, that seems fine. I think it's acceptable at least. Would be good to hear possible objections now rather than later.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 02 2015 19:03 GMT
#559
On November 03 2015 03:12 Xatalos wrote:
Still a pretty... unimpactful? push or whatever it was


Well I stated my opinion about that post, asked HTS to comment, asked rayn to comment, asked HTS to clarify a second time, and then elaborated on my distrust. You don't find that sufficient?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 02 2015 19:06 GMT
#560
On November 03 2015 01:52 ShoCkeyy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 01:50 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I actually think shockeyy is kinda scummy for trying to nail rels on changing his reads. Town changes their reads a lot more than scum does and is less careful in general.


Not trying to nail anything, I'm just questioning his stance on rayn. If you read the thread you would of seen that Rels was actively going after rayn in the beginning, to be able to do a 180 and call him town in a few hours is quite interesting to me.


Are you satisfied with the response Rels gave? The topic got dropped after this post.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 170 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta11
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech147
ViBE53
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 183
Dewaltoss 88
Hyuk 67
Bale 12
Noble 5
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm105
League of Legends
Doublelift3944
Counter-Strike
Fnx 723
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King69
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5602
Khaldor898
Liquid`Hasu675
Other Games
summit1g8489
FrodaN2299
shahzam456
KnowMe317
C9.Mang0220
ArmadaUGS125
JimRising 109
UpATreeSC95
Trikslyr42
ZombieGrub42
PPMD37
CosmosSc2 26
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream67
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH356
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie876
• Shiphtur192
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
11h 50m
Online Event
12h 50m
FEL
17h 50m
AI Arena Tournament
18h 50m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
20h 50m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 11h
INu's Battles
1d 13h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 20h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 20h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-01
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Proleague 2026-10-02
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.