• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:12
CEST 20:12
KST 03:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)48Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8460 users

[T][M] Resistance V - Section 31 - Page 149

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 147 148 149 150 151 170 Next
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 14 2015 12:08 GMT
#2961
On November 14 2015 21:02 Vivax wrote:
Xata, who was the spy on the mission you issued?


SL probably. I agree that rayn/Coag has the worst mission/vote record (besides HTS), but other things still point more to him being town (his balanced attitude to the game as opposed to his very aggressive/agenda-driven attitude as scum in VS, and his lack of care for getting modkilled etc.). SL also has things against him like first scumreading me, then suddenly townreading me when I put him on the mission with me (meaning he could easily sabotage the mission just by townreading me at that moment).
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
November 14 2015 12:12 GMT
#2962
On November 14 2015 21:08 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 14 2015 21:02 Vivax wrote:
Xata, who was the spy on the mission you issued?


SL probably. I agree that rayn/Coag has the worst mission/vote record (besides HTS), but other things still point more to him being town (his balanced attitude to the game as opposed to his very aggressive/agenda-driven attitude as scum in VS, and his lack of care for getting modkilled etc.). SL also has things against him like first scumreading me, then suddenly townreading me when I put him on the mission with me (meaning he could easily sabotage the mission just by townreading me at that moment).


Right, and HTS and Artanis his scumbuds?
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 14 2015 12:13 GMT
#2963
Well, at least Coag downvoted the most recent team, so there's that at least going for his vote record. That makes it already much better than HTS's (which includes YES voting every failteam without being on any of them herself, and also YES voting the very likely failteam just now).
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
November 14 2015 12:17 GMT
#2964
Xata why did Rels vote no if SL is mafia?

I take it your reads are SL/HTS/Rels

So you aren't making any sense right now.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 14 2015 12:18 GMT
#2965
On November 14 2015 21:12 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 14 2015 21:08 Xatalos wrote:
On November 14 2015 21:02 Vivax wrote:
Xata, who was the spy on the mission you issued?


SL probably. I agree that rayn/Coag has the worst mission/vote record (besides HTS), but other things still point more to him being town (his balanced attitude to the game as opposed to his very aggressive/agenda-driven attitude as scum in VS, and his lack of care for getting modkilled etc.). SL also has things against him like first scumreading me, then suddenly townreading me when I put him on the mission with me (meaning he could easily sabotage the mission just by townreading me at that moment).


Right, and HTS and Artanis his scumbuds?


HTS is the most likely other scum yeah. Her terrible vote record and bullshit reasons to push me/rayn after the first fail should be reason enough. The last scum I'm not sure about atm. I thought it was Rels, but then he voted NO to the team just now....... Hm. I guess it could be Artanis as well. His vote record approaches HTS levels of bad if we include this most recent vote. It's probably not you, also considering the most recent vote as well.

Meh. But SL/HTS I'm like 95+% are scum at least.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 14 2015 12:20 GMT
#2966
On November 14 2015 21:17 Vivax wrote:
Xata why did Rels vote no if SL is mafia?

I take it your reads are SL/HTS/Rels

So you aren't making any sense right now.


Well, I just talked about that....

Maybe I should do some kita-esque combinatorics with SL/HTS.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
November 14 2015 12:24 GMT
#2967
You don't have to do anything. We send the same team which is a confirmed town team cause all people from mission 2 no-voted it. Just that this time I vote yes.

Kita is mafia.
Xata is mafia.

Last mafia is either Coag or Rels.

Send anyone else, win the game.

Concede plz.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 14 2015 12:33 GMT
#2968
Let's see...

1) There's at least 1 scum between Coag/SL

2) There's at least 1 scum within Coag/Rels/kita/Vivax

3) There's at most 1 scum within HTS/Artanis/shockeyy (unless Coag is scum)

Those are clear facts... Now it gets a bit more tricky, but hold on.

4) HTS and kita probably aren't scum together (because HTS put kita as a preference to her own team - just why if they were both scum? - makes more sense if kita was the one to be blamed afterwards)

5) SL and Coag probably aren't scum together (again, just why would rayn/Coag endorse SL to the team then?)

Hmmm... The most sensible combinations seem to be:

SL/HTS/Rels
SL/HTS/Vivax

Other combinations don't make too much sense.

But then again, Rels voted NO to the team just now, and I doubt Vivax is scum atm.

I guess I *could* be wrong on one of HTS or SL.

I'll need to think about this....
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 14 2015 12:36 GMT
#2969
On November 14 2015 21:24 Vivax wrote:
You don't have to do anything. We send the same team which is a confirmed town team cause all people from mission 2 no-voted it. Just that this time I vote yes.

Kita is mafia.
Xata is mafia.

Last mafia is either Coag or Rels.

Send anyone else, win the game.

Concede plz.


How is it confirmed? I just showed you that it's likely there was at a NO scum voter in the last failing team which passed anyway.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
November 14 2015 12:39 GMT
#2970
How can you still not understand that I'm confirmed town cause I no-voted a team I was on?

If I was spy, do you think that instead of instantly winning the game after saying I would yolo vote yes, I decide to randomly prolong this for a few more days?
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 14 2015 12:53 GMT
#2971
Meh... If Coag was scum, things would get a lot more complicated and the scumteam could be almost anything.

It would just mean that SL would be likely town and Rels/kita/Vivax would have much reduced chances of being scum (again, since rayn/Coag put them on his own team willingly - just why if there was scum included?).

It would be quite likely that there would be 2 scum among HTS/Artanis/shockeyy then.

Actually, I guess it would kind of fit better than SL+HTS+?. Meh... If rayn was scum all along, he really managed to fool me.


And if we assume HTS would be town (which I really just refuse to believe) and SL scum, then Coag would be very likely town and the scum would probably be Rels/kita + Artanis/Shockeyy.

Which I guess isn't impossible either, but what's impossible is HTS being town to begin with.......

So all in all, I guess Coag being scum over SL makes more sense considering potential scumteams / vote records...... But just based on play, SL seems quite a bit more likely scum. HTS being town and SL being scum makes some amount of sense, but less so than the previous world, and what makes least sense of all is HTS possibly being town :/

Meh.... I still think it's very possible they're just both scum (SL/HTS). The only non-sensible part is Rels voting NO last time, but since he did the same to a previous fail team, I guess it's not impossible to happen again now.

Other than Rels, it's not very likely for anyone else (except maybe Vivax) to be with SL/HTS.

It would make some sense considering that HTS has otherwise scumread Rels, but townread Rels when Rels was nominated on a team... Much like SL townread me only when he needed to so that the mission including him would be accepted.

I guess it's still quite plausible after all, considering that Rels has provably voted NO to a failing team before as well.

So SL/HTS/Rels (or *maybe* Coag + probably 2 out of HTS/Artanis/shockeyy) for post game cred
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 14 2015 12:54 GMT
#2972
On November 14 2015 21:39 Vivax wrote:
How can you still not understand that I'm confirmed town cause I no-voted a team I was on?

If I was spy, do you think that instead of instantly winning the game after saying I would yolo vote yes, I decide to randomly prolong this for a few more days?


When have I scumread you? Dunno what you're on about... I don't think I've called either you or Superbia ever scum after my initial dislike of Superbia's fight with me.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 14 2015 12:56 GMT
#2973
On November 14 2015 21:36 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 14 2015 21:24 Vivax wrote:
You don't have to do anything. We send the same team which is a confirmed town team cause all people from mission 2 no-voted it. Just that this time I vote yes.

Kita is mafia.
Xata is mafia.

Last mafia is either Coag or Rels.

Send anyone else, win the game.

Concede plz.


How is it confirmed? I just showed you that it's likely there was at a NO scum voter in the last failing team which passed anyway.


To expand on this: if we assume Rels is scum, it's proven that he's voted NO to a failure team before as well, so why not now? Clearly it's impossible to predict what the exact vote results will be, and it's always scum motivated to confuse the heck out of town with WIFOM. Time is on scum's side after all here (triple LYLO ahead) so why risk everything on voting YES with full force to a fail team?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
November 14 2015 12:59 GMT
#2974
I'll be tinfoiling hard before the next mission actually. Mostly about those who always voted yes on any failed mission (HTS, Rayn).

Xata is among them too.

I'm not that sure this was an all town team after all.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
November 14 2015 13:01 GMT
#2975
On November 14 2015 21:56 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 14 2015 21:36 Xatalos wrote:
On November 14 2015 21:24 Vivax wrote:
You don't have to do anything. We send the same team which is a confirmed town team cause all people from mission 2 no-voted it. Just that this time I vote yes.

Kita is mafia.
Xata is mafia.

Last mafia is either Coag or Rels.

Send anyone else, win the game.

Concede plz.


How is it confirmed? I just showed you that it's likely there was at a NO scum voter in the last failing team which passed anyway.


To expand on this: if we assume Rels is scum, it's proven that he's voted NO to a failure team before as well, so why not now? Clearly it's impossible to predict what the exact vote results will be, and it's always scum motivated to confuse the heck out of town with WIFOM. Time is on scum's side after all here (triple LYLO ahead) so why risk everything on voting YES with full force to a fail team?


Makes more sense as spy to no vote to a fail team when the mission won't win you the game than when it does.
It earns you enough trust to be put onto the next mission.
We've seen how that worked out when rayn nominated one.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 14 2015 13:04 GMT
#2976
On November 14 2015 22:01 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 14 2015 21:56 Xatalos wrote:
On November 14 2015 21:36 Xatalos wrote:
On November 14 2015 21:24 Vivax wrote:
You don't have to do anything. We send the same team which is a confirmed town team cause all people from mission 2 no-voted it. Just that this time I vote yes.

Kita is mafia.
Xata is mafia.

Last mafia is either Coag or Rels.

Send anyone else, win the game.

Concede plz.


How is it confirmed? I just showed you that it's likely there was at a NO scum voter in the last failing team which passed anyway.


To expand on this: if we assume Rels is scum, it's proven that he's voted NO to a failure team before as well, so why not now? Clearly it's impossible to predict what the exact vote results will be, and it's always scum motivated to confuse the heck out of town with WIFOM. Time is on scum's side after all here (triple LYLO ahead) so why risk everything on voting YES with full force to a fail team?


Makes more sense as spy to no vote to a fail team when the mission won't win you the game than when it does.
It earns you enough trust to be put onto the next mission.
We've seen how that worked out when rayn nominated one.


I guess that's true. Still there wouldn't be guarantee for scum Rels that voting YES here would win the game either. It's very possible that the team could still be disapproved anyway and Rels would just look bad afterwards. In that case, it would just be a gamble with the possibility of losing the game in the long term or possibly winning the game immediately. I can easily see scum Rels making either choice.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 14 2015 13:05 GMT
#2977
And avoiding risks basically makes sense anyway since scum is winning atm and can easily win with just passing one failure team during many, many rounds when the time is right. No need to take any risks really.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 14 2015 13:08 GMT
#2978
On November 14 2015 21:39 Vivax wrote:
How can you still not understand that I'm confirmed town cause I no-voted a team I was on?

If I was spy, do you think that instead of instantly winning the game after saying I would yolo vote yes, I decide to randomly prolong this for a few more days?


Ah, I guess you meant me listing the SL/HTS/Vivax team. It wasn't really any likely scenario, just a potential combination that could theoretically make sense. The only realistic combination there seems to be SL/HTS/Rels.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 14 2015 13:11 GMT
#2979
On November 14 2015 21:59 Vivax wrote:
I'll be tinfoiling hard before the next mission actually. Mostly about those who always voted yes on any failed mission (HTS, Rayn).

Xata is among them too.

I'm not that sure this was an all town team after all.


Well, I won't deny that my voting record isn't the best one. I think it's still better than HTS/Coag though. HTS is especially bad because her YES votes have been to failing teams that she herself hasn't been part of, further pointing to her seeing a chance to pass some failing team in those situations (especially voting Rels to pass when she has mostly been scumreading Rels throughout the game).
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
November 14 2015 13:12 GMT
#2980
On November 14 2015 22:04 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 14 2015 22:01 Vivax wrote:
On November 14 2015 21:56 Xatalos wrote:
On November 14 2015 21:36 Xatalos wrote:
On November 14 2015 21:24 Vivax wrote:
You don't have to do anything. We send the same team which is a confirmed town team cause all people from mission 2 no-voted it. Just that this time I vote yes.

Kita is mafia.
Xata is mafia.

Last mafia is either Coag or Rels.

Send anyone else, win the game.

Concede plz.


How is it confirmed? I just showed you that it's likely there was at a NO scum voter in the last failing team which passed anyway.


To expand on this: if we assume Rels is scum, it's proven that he's voted NO to a failure team before as well, so why not now? Clearly it's impossible to predict what the exact vote results will be, and it's always scum motivated to confuse the heck out of town with WIFOM. Time is on scum's side after all here (triple LYLO ahead) so why risk everything on voting YES with full force to a fail team?


Makes more sense as spy to no vote to a fail team when the mission won't win you the game than when it does.
It earns you enough trust to be put onto the next mission.
We've seen how that worked out when rayn nominated one.


I guess that's true. Still there wouldn't be guarantee for scum Rels that voting YES here would win the game either. It's very possible that the team could still be disapproved anyway and Rels would just look bad afterwards. In that case, it would just be a gamble with the possibility of losing the game in the long term or possibly winning the game immediately. I can easily see scum Rels making either choice.


Which is why I faked voting yes. Spies were likely to vote yes here just seeing that me and everyone else on that team would support it, plus Artanis who wasn't on it.

It's still more likely this was an all town team just by comparing all the votes from failed missions.

Another thing I want to mention is that it's not bad at all for spies to bring buddies to their team if always only one sabotage act is detected, it seems to be pretty common around here to say "but he wouldn't want another teammate on that wagon".
Prev 1 147 148 149 150 151 170 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
IntoTheiNu 897
ComeBackTV 860
SteadfastSC560
TaKeTV 482
LamboSC2355
IndyStarCraft 209
Rex111
EnkiAlexander 69
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 560
LamboSC2 355
mouzHeroMarine 327
IndyStarCraft 209
ProTech134
Rex 111
UpATreeSC 108
JuggernautJason1
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23086
firebathero 206
Rush 128
Sexy 27
Trap 21
Shine 16
Bale 15
Djem5 7
yabsab 5
Dota 2
Gorgc7404
qojqva1571
420jenkins138
monkeys_forever29
Counter-Strike
fl0m1620
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1894
crisheroes1174
Liquid`Hasu574
XaKoH 164
MindelVK16
Other Games
Grubby2337
FrodaN810
ceh9784
Beastyqt613
ArmadaUGS191
KnowMe152
Hui .150
C9.Mang0126
QueenE114
Trikslyr74
Mew2King62
Dewaltoss60
byalli43
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream71
Other Games
BasetradeTV7
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 8
• Adnapsc2 5
• intothetv
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 29
• FirePhoenix13
• 80smullet 6
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• Nemesis2305
League of Legends
• TFBlade1121
Other Games
• imaqtpie809
• Shiphtur257
• WagamamaTV257
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 48m
Stellar Fest
18h 48m
OSC
1d 3h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 15h
Online Event
1d 16h
FEL
1d 21h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 22h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.