• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:13
CEST 20:13
KST 03:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)48Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8569 users

[T][M] Resistance V - Section 31 - Page 148

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 146 147 148 149 150 170 Next
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 14 2015 10:45 GMT
#2941
On November 06 2015 15:05 sicklucker wrote:
Im sure this mission passes but if rayn and xata are putting me up as the fall guy as thread sentiment seems they better be prepared for the massive amount of shit that will transpire


sup scum you mad? you lost!
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 14 2015 10:46 GMT
#2942
On November 14 2015 19:20 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 14 2015 19:15 sicklucker wrote:
On November 14 2015 17:59 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Looking at the votes I'm quite sure this team was clean. Going to afk through Rels' noms and probably yayvote whatever SL puts up.


you voting yes was... surprising... but the only team I can see you with is hts+1 who had who scum claim to vote there. or two people who would scum claim.

Also vivax why didnt you vote? I liked your logic for voting there since it was the same as mine. Infact I put that list of the next 4 cycles out since I knew you scum read them all too.

Now we have to wait 2 days for me to submit the same team lulz. I might not include vivax tho


I went from wanting to vote yes to pretending I would vote yes.

Pretending to vote yes to a team people are unsure on is a great way for townies to smoke out spies.
Cause then spies feel safe to let a flawed team pass and all end up voting yes expecting to win after the flawed mission passes.


ya well thats just as townie as having a pretty good excuse to hammer your mafia team the win and choosing not too.

I get it your town can you stop yelling at me
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
November 14 2015 10:47 GMT
#2943
On November 14 2015 19:42 sicklucker wrote:
Your right vivax but yesterday I had 5 being scum reading me two town . you /art im glad your coming around.

And coag is a pylon in this game we have to play round like I told you guys already. he shit fought me about that too while still doing nothing and downvoting this team


Yea I'm not that sure on Coag myself.

That's why I'm asking if 2 spies on a mission both become visible when sabotaging it.

Cause I have the scenario in my head where rayn sends himself with teammate Xata, then blames it on you, then sends himself again along with 3 no voters and scumreads Shockey to have an excuse to send himself onto another mission (he who was a yes voter in every mission scum sabotaged) in order for it to fail.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 14 2015 10:48 GMT
#2944
like vivax if your mafia that mission would have passed. Thats the most important info we got I think and im happy to include you in futures missions. Im acualy more worried about hts being mafia because art voted yes there. But ill probably just ignore that paranoia
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
November 14 2015 10:50 GMT
#2945
On November 14 2015 19:48 sicklucker wrote:
like vivax if your mafia that mission would have passed. Thats the most important info we got I think and im happy to include you in futures missions. Im acualy more worried about hts being mafia because art voted yes there. But ill probably just ignore that paranoia


Yep, can't wait for spies to push scum on me after I voted no to a mission I was on when my vote would have tipped the scales :>

Didn't even think of that little side effect. Kudos to you.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 14 2015 10:56 GMT
#2946
Vivax heres were think were at. We have 3 100% confirmrd towns in me (reasons stated) you (reasons stated) and shockey
pretty much for the same reasons as you. why is no one voting yes on this mission if hes scum? where are his partners?

So we have a 100% confirmed town circle of 3. We need two towns to win. im pretty sure who the 3 scum are (most of us are concede already) so that means we need 2 of hts/art/coag to win the game.

Shockey will never vote for coag...
Coag might never vote for anyone and he may vote to lose so theres alot og reasons not to include him in are team.
Hts I have pretty good reasons to townread here even tho I see a few worlds where there can be scum
artanis has thrown some super sketchy votes and reads i need to look into him more
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 14 2015 11:00 GMT
#2947
On November 14 2015 19:50 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 14 2015 19:48 sicklucker wrote:
like vivax if your mafia that mission would have passed. Thats the most important info we got I think and im happy to include you in futures missions. Im acualy more worried about hts being mafia because art voted yes there. But ill probably just ignore that paranoia


Yep, can't wait for spies to push scum on me after I voted no to a mission I was on when my vote would have tipped the scales :>

Didn't even think of that little side effect. Kudos to you.


If i was scum (and they will) say that you didnt expect art to vote yes there. But if your scum you dont know if coag votes yes there and you only need one unexpected person to vote yes. I think as scum you always vote yes there. me/hts/shockey were obviously voting yes
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 14 2015 11:07 GMT
#2948
think i just wanna go with hts/art over coag. Theres mathematically alot of reasons for coag to be scum. His voting record is awful he could have hammered town the win here. He was on two failed missions afterall. Like if he didnt rage quit I would 100% think he was scum. That a big variable to stake a really close game on. Also it will please shockey its very possible if we include coag on my team shockey will no vote and lose us the game because scum will control the rest of the noms
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 14 2015 11:13 GMT
#2949
also if we exlude coag all 5 of the remianing players I believe are willing to townread and vote each other so their is not much more to talk about. Thats the five guaranteed votes we need to win the game and have auto.


GG guys I think im done posting other then voting Its auto. If we all stop talking mafia should concede its a solid strat imo
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 14 2015 11:34 GMT
#2950
On November 14 2015 19:37 sicklucker wrote:
So all this analyst confirms that the scum team is xata/rels/kits + an outside chance of vivax but this is less likely because he had a very good inthread excuse to vote. I think if hes mafia here he would have voted yes so acualy im pretty sure on vivax vivax can be town.

Art is also likely town but his yes vote is worrisome since his last inthread posts were talking about how he cant vote yes because of me. But his most likely partner is hts. Hts is probably on my mission so including art is not the worst. Replacing coag with art is possible.

That leaves me with coag. im not as sure as the rest of you that hes town but there are obvious meta reasons to think thats the case. While I originally wanted to include him im thinking I might not just because the last team seemed pure already based on votes. He was on both missions and there is weird worlds were he is scum with the no voters.

one of ryan/art will have ot be included on mission 4/5 anyway so I dont think it matters much if we put one of the two on the missions.

Acualy since we need 5 confirmed towns heres what I promise to do on my noms. I will try to nominate a team of 4 that does not include myself. This will confirm me (again) and the 4 people who I submitted.

This will give us 5 confirmed towns and force the scum the concede earlier and make you morons less suspicious of me since im not submitting myself. But if I have doubts I will include myself

Uh, why would I start doubting you harder and position myself to vote no if HtS is my scumbuddy, and why would HtS try to make you townread me instead of just going with the team that was on there and fail it herself? Makes no sense.

Anyways, as I said, I'm yayvoting any team that doesn't include Xata/Rels/Kita. I'm sure Vivax isn't scum because he could've just yesvoted to win the game and I'm pretty sure he knows it. I'm sure HtS is town for reasons mentioned in this post plus everything I said before about how she doesn't seem to be playing towards a scum agenda at all. I'm pretty sure Shockeyy isn't scum (though he might actually be the one I'm worried about most if I'm wrong on any of them) because he doesn't have any kind of scum motivation and seems way too derpy for it. I'm quite sure SL isn't scum because he's going tryhard still when it's probably already in the bag for him if he's scum and suggesting a mission without himself on it too. That, and Kita/Rels/Xata all looking pretty awful helps.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 14 2015 11:35 GMT
#2951
Oh and Rayn was definitely town. Everything about him just said town. Typical tunneling for people not making sense and getting angry over it.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 14 2015 11:38 GMT
#2952
Oh and I'm quite amused that Kita's PoE basically left him with having to scumread himself now that Vivax is basically confirmed town.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 14 2015 11:41 GMT
#2953
On November 14 2015 19:08 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 14 2015 19:03 Xatalos wrote:
On November 14 2015 18:31 Vivax wrote:
On November 14 2015 13:00 Xatalos wrote:
So it's not over yet... SL is near certainly scum, so that would have been game over. Both SL/HTS upvoted too.

Sorry about AFK'ing all day today. Ended up playing games with my brother all day. Slightly demotivated about this game anyways after events with rayn/HTS so it wouldn't have been the most terrible result if we just lost today.

Still have to survive through three missions.... Not really confident on teams that would come from Rels or SL, so most likely voting NO on their missions.

Seems like there's time to decide the team after voting information from Rels/SL teams and such though, but I'll try to get some work done tomorrow. Recently HTS's posts have been on some sort of subconscious ignore list already, so I guess I'm done trying to even reason about them. Someone asked if I should evaluate her again since some have started townreading her, but I just can't accept her posts to rayn/me could have come from town. They're simply grasping at totally far-fetched reasons to justify suspicion. I guess I'll commend her activity. The motivation to play is there regardless of the motivations for doing things.

Anyways, it's 6am here atm :/ gn


You funny spy ;>

Noone who was in the failed second mission voted yes, so if SL is scum as you say, there's 1 spy who decided not to win the game by voting yes cause ... ??????


I mean.... For the first failed mission, they all voted NO too (except rayn). So.....??? And since when did you scumread me btw?


Since you claimed that 1 spy voted no for some odd reason when they win after sabotaging one more mission.


By that logic, why would scum ever vote NO to a fail mission? But clearly they have (unless rayn/Coag is scum which I doubt). In any case, it's not like it's unthinkable to do that to confuse town into thinking exactly like you are / to minimize risks by not betting everything on passing a particular fail team.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 14 2015 11:44 GMT
#2954
On November 14 2015 19:15 Vivax wrote:
But actually I have 1 dumb question, didn't see the answer in the OP.
If two spies are on a mission, are there 2 sabotage attempts even outside mission 4 or always just 1?

Show nested quote +
On November 14 2015 19:08 Vivax wrote:
On November 14 2015 19:03 Xatalos wrote:
On November 14 2015 18:31 Vivax wrote:
On November 14 2015 13:00 Xatalos wrote:
So it's not over yet... SL is near certainly scum, so that would have been game over. Both SL/HTS upvoted too.

Sorry about AFK'ing all day today. Ended up playing games with my brother all day. Slightly demotivated about this game anyways after events with rayn/HTS so it wouldn't have been the most terrible result if we just lost today.

Still have to survive through three missions.... Not really confident on teams that would come from Rels or SL, so most likely voting NO on their missions.

Seems like there's time to decide the team after voting information from Rels/SL teams and such though, but I'll try to get some work done tomorrow. Recently HTS's posts have been on some sort of subconscious ignore list already, so I guess I'm done trying to even reason about them. Someone asked if I should evaluate her again since some have started townreading her, but I just can't accept her posts to rayn/me could have come from town. They're simply grasping at totally far-fetched reasons to justify suspicion. I guess I'll commend her activity. The motivation to play is there regardless of the motivations for doing things.

Anyways, it's 6am here atm :/ gn


You funny spy ;>

Noone who was in the failed second mission voted yes, so if SL is scum as you say, there's 1 spy who decided not to win the game by voting yes cause ... ??????


I mean.... For the first failed mission, they all voted NO too (except rayn). So.....??? And since when did you scumread me btw?


Since you claimed that 1 spy voted no for some odd reason when they win after sabotaging one more mission.


Addendum: This doesn't apply if rayn was mafia.

Actually my tinfoil is starting to tingle, cause everyone on mission 2 voted no to a sabotaged mission except rayn himself, and I really didn't get why he was scumreading Shockey. But if he's spy it makes sense cause then he was able to replace a no-voter with himself as spy.


See pre-game. Scum can choose to sabotage or not, so there should be only one sabotage regardless of how many scum were on a mission.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 14 2015 11:46 GMT
#2955
On November 14 2015 20:13 sicklucker wrote:
also if we exlude coag all 5 of the remianing players I believe are willing to townread and vote each other so their is not much more to talk about. Thats the five guaranteed votes we need to win the game and have auto.


GG guys I think im done posting other then voting Its auto. If we all stop talking mafia should concede its a solid strat imo


lol
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 14 2015 11:48 GMT
#2956
On November 14 2015 20:34 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 14 2015 19:37 sicklucker wrote:
So all this analyst confirms that the scum team is xata/rels/kits + an outside chance of vivax but this is less likely because he had a very good inthread excuse to vote. I think if hes mafia here he would have voted yes so acualy im pretty sure on vivax vivax can be town.

Art is also likely town but his yes vote is worrisome since his last inthread posts were talking about how he cant vote yes because of me. But his most likely partner is hts. Hts is probably on my mission so including art is not the worst. Replacing coag with art is possible.

That leaves me with coag. im not as sure as the rest of you that hes town but there are obvious meta reasons to think thats the case. While I originally wanted to include him im thinking I might not just because the last team seemed pure already based on votes. He was on both missions and there is weird worlds were he is scum with the no voters.

one of ryan/art will have ot be included on mission 4/5 anyway so I dont think it matters much if we put one of the two on the missions.

Acualy since we need 5 confirmed towns heres what I promise to do on my noms. I will try to nominate a team of 4 that does not include myself. This will confirm me (again) and the 4 people who I submitted.

This will give us 5 confirmed towns and force the scum the concede earlier and make you morons less suspicious of me since im not submitting myself. But if I have doubts I will include myself

Uh, why would I start doubting you harder and position myself to vote no if HtS is my scumbuddy, and why would HtS try to make you townread me instead of just going with the team that was on there and fail it herself? Makes no sense.

Anyways, as I said, I'm yayvoting any team that doesn't include Xata/Rels/Kita. I'm sure Vivax isn't scum because he could've just yesvoted to win the game and I'm pretty sure he knows it. I'm sure HtS is town for reasons mentioned in this post plus everything I said before about how she doesn't seem to be playing towards a scum agenda at all. I'm pretty sure Shockeyy isn't scum (though he might actually be the one I'm worried about most if I'm wrong on any of them) because he doesn't have any kind of scum motivation and seems way too derpy for it. I'm quite sure SL isn't scum because he's going tryhard still when it's probably already in the bag for him if he's scum and suggesting a mission without himself on it too. That, and Kita/Rels/Xata all looking pretty awful helps.


How am I very awful btw? rayn probably knows me the best around TL Mafia and said he was more sure about me being town in this game than about anything else. You also say that he's town so how does that lead to me being scum?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 14 2015 11:49 GMT
#2957
On November 14 2015 20:38 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Oh and I'm quite amused that Kita's PoE basically left him with having to scumread himself now that Vivax is basically confirmed town.


I don't think that's how it works :D hahaha
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 14 2015 11:55 GMT
#2958
On November 14 2015 19:47 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 14 2015 19:42 sicklucker wrote:
Your right vivax but yesterday I had 5 being scum reading me two town . you /art im glad your coming around.

And coag is a pylon in this game we have to play round like I told you guys already. he shit fought me about that too while still doing nothing and downvoting this team


Yea I'm not that sure on Coag myself.

That's why I'm asking if 2 spies on a mission both become visible when sabotaging it.

Cause I have the scenario in my head where rayn sends himself with teammate Xata, then blames it on you, then sends himself again along with 3 no voters and scumreads Shockey to have an excuse to send himself onto another mission (he who was a yes voter in every mission scum sabotaged) in order for it to fail.


I really don't get how I became scum suddenly for that post. Like, I guess it makes a slight amount of sense if you also assume rayn/Coag is scum, because then it's indeed possible scum *could* have voted like you assume during this game. But if rayn/Coag is town, scum clearly haven't voted in any coordinated fashion (just look at the voting records). So either me+rayn/Coag are scum together (and I'd have sent rayn/Coag with me on the first mission.... really...?) or your argument for me being scum makes no sense.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 14 2015 11:58 GMT
#2959
On November 14 2015 19:19 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 14 2015 18:31 Vivax wrote:
On November 14 2015 13:00 Xatalos wrote:
So it's not over yet... SL is near certainly scum, so that would have been game over. Both SL/HTS upvoted too.

Sorry about AFK'ing all day today. Ended up playing games with my brother all day. Slightly demotivated about this game anyways after events with rayn/HTS so it wouldn't have been the most terrible result if we just lost today.

Still have to survive through three missions.... Not really confident on teams that would come from Rels or SL, so most likely voting NO on their missions.

Seems like there's time to decide the team after voting information from Rels/SL teams and such though, but I'll try to get some work done tomorrow. Recently HTS's posts have been on some sort of subconscious ignore list already, so I guess I'm done trying to even reason about them. Someone asked if I should evaluate her again since some have started townreading her, but I just can't accept her posts to rayn/me could have come from town. They're simply grasping at totally far-fetched reasons to justify suspicion. I guess I'll commend her activity. The motivation to play is there regardless of the motivations for doing things.

Anyways, it's 6am here atm :/ gn


You funny spy ;>

Noone who was in the failed second mission voted yes, so if SL is scum as you say, there's 1 spy who decided not to win the game by voting yes cause ... ??????


also vivax said in thread he was voting yes. so it was very clear there was going ot be 4 town votes. the surprising part was he didnt but ya. if kita/rels etc are scum with me they probably vote yes here.

I have literally no partners that make sense in the game except maybe artanis. literraly none. I am confirmed town. ALso xata has literally given up on this game anyone with more then 1 game experience can see this.


Haha :D In my most recent town game (Vanilla mafia) my activity dropped considerably as the game approached its end as well. Not really even sure why, somehow became demotivated.

And by that logic, players like Coag/shockeyy in this game who mostly lurk would be 100% scum...

So yeah....
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
November 14 2015 12:02 GMT
#2960
Xata, who was the spy on the mission you issued?
Prev 1 146 147 148 149 150 170 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
IntoTheiNu 897
ComeBackTV 860
SteadfastSC560
TaKeTV 482
LamboSC2355
IndyStarCraft 209
Rex111
EnkiAlexander 69
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 560
LamboSC2 355
mouzHeroMarine 327
IndyStarCraft 209
ProTech134
Rex 111
UpATreeSC 108
JuggernautJason1
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23086
firebathero 206
Rush 128
Sexy 27
Trap 21
Shine 16
Bale 15
Djem5 7
yabsab 5
Dota 2
Gorgc7404
qojqva1571
420jenkins138
monkeys_forever29
Counter-Strike
fl0m1620
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1894
crisheroes1174
Liquid`Hasu574
XaKoH 164
MindelVK16
Other Games
Grubby2337
FrodaN810
ceh9784
Beastyqt613
ArmadaUGS191
KnowMe152
Hui .150
C9.Mang0126
QueenE114
Trikslyr74
Mew2King62
Dewaltoss60
byalli43
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream71
Other Games
BasetradeTV7
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 8
• Adnapsc2 5
• intothetv
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 29
• FirePhoenix13
• 80smullet 6
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• Nemesis2305
League of Legends
• TFBlade1121
Other Games
• imaqtpie809
• Shiphtur257
• WagamamaTV257
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 47m
Stellar Fest
18h 47m
OSC
1d 3h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 15h
Online Event
1d 16h
FEL
1d 21h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 22h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.