• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:54
CEST 22:54
KST 05:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8250 users

[T][M] Resistance V - Section 31 - Page 146

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 144 145 146 147 148 170 Next
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 13 2015 22:18 GMT
#2901
This is what it was.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/497443-resistance-v-section-31?page=109#2170

Also I urge you to look at the last team that sicklucker proposed if he wouldn't be on it. You asked him yourself.

Coag/Vivax/HTS/Shockey

Now you tell me if he might be town or mafia based on that
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
November 13 2015 22:20 GMT
#2902
I think I'd prefer Artanis over Shockey as shockey has moved back to null for me.
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 13 2015 22:25 GMT
#2903
sicklucker (if you review his filter) is grappling with Artanis being mafia because he had voted yes for a failed mission. I'm trying to see if he can get out of that tunnel and the way Rels flipped his read (fuck I forget the post reference) was just extremely suspect. That he should be able to see that those interactions make the latter worse than the former.

But no worries, he will never put Rels on a team, rest assured.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
November 13 2015 22:25 GMT
#2904
But actually I decided to yolo vote yes this team cause it's the most likely to come from town and the next guys to choose teams are all in my scummy pool.

I don't want to wait a crapload of cycles again downvoting everything until I get to the final, genuine town deicision maker: ME.
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 13 2015 22:28 GMT
#2905
Shockey for what I can tell is paranoid of rayn/Coag mainly because he was on two failed missions and he voted in two failed missions.

Shockey here's the thing. if you think mafia are trying to keep rayn in, then who are the scumteam?
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 13 2015 22:30 GMT
#2906
Also are you unsure of ANYONE who you have nominated if you downvoted?

Because I am sure you nominated a clean team. I realised you thought you made a mistake but that doesn't mean we cannot discuss whoever you put up here.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-11-13 22:32:18
November 13 2015 22:31 GMT
#2907
Sincere apologies but I have been kept out on a date this evening, and Tictock is at work. Deadline is still 2300 GMT, but the flip may well be some time later. If it's too late, we will extend the nomination phase/mission submission period by a day to make up.
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 13 2015 22:59 GMT
#2908
One last thing.

Coagulation, whenever you get the chance, if you have a list post, it would be really helpful.

Potential scumteam(s) would be a bonus.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 13 2015 23:01 GMT
#2909
Moment of truth. *crosses fingers*
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 13 2015 23:01 GMT
#2910
Crazy stuff happening in France. Hope everything is alright Rels.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 13 2015 23:03 GMT
#2911
On November 14 2015 08:01 kitaman27 wrote:
Crazy stuff happening in France. Hope everything is alright Rels.


OH SHIT. Oh wow. I really hope you are okay.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
November 13 2015 23:08 GMT
#2912
Thanks mates that touch me a lot. I'm OK. Fuck them all
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 13 2015 23:11 GMT
#2913
On November 14 2015 08:08 Rels wrote:
Thanks mates that touch me a lot. I'm OK. Fuck them all


THANK GOD, I was worried knowing what I know about you (outside this game).

I'm so sorry and I hope everyone is safe.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-11-14 02:50:08
November 14 2015 00:11 GMT
#2914
Day 3
ShoCkeyy's Nomination (Shockey, Vivax, Half the Sky, sicklucker)

Vote Result

Half the Sky - YES
Xatalos - NO
Artanis[Xp] - YES
Coagulation - NO
ShoCkeyy - YES
Rels - NO
sicklucker - YES
kitaman27 - NO
Vivax - NO


MISSION IS REJECTED

Day 3
Rels's Nomination Phase

Phase will end in at 23:00 GMT (+00:00) on 14 November 2015.

This was a bit rushed as I'm posting via mobile, will fix it up later. Not all votes were sent to me so if there was a mistake please PM myself or Fidei and we will get it fixed asap.

Apologies for the delay
I can take that responsibility.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
November 14 2015 01:00 GMT
#2915
No mood to think. See you tomorrow folks.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 14 2015 01:31 GMT
#2916
Hmm looks like there was at least one mafia who rejected no matter how you look at it. I guess we gotta figure out whether it was a clean team or if they chickened out, not realizing that they could have passed a failure for the win.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 14 2015 04:00 GMT
#2917
So it's not over yet... SL is near certainly scum, so that would have been game over. Both SL/HTS upvoted too.

Sorry about AFK'ing all day today. Ended up playing games with my brother all day. Slightly demotivated about this game anyways after events with rayn/HTS so it wouldn't have been the most terrible result if we just lost today.

Still have to survive through three missions.... Not really confident on teams that would come from Rels or SL, so most likely voting NO on their missions.

Seems like there's time to decide the team after voting information from Rels/SL teams and such though, but I'll try to get some work done tomorrow. Recently HTS's posts have been on some sort of subconscious ignore list already, so I guess I'm done trying to even reason about them. Someone asked if I should evaluate her again since some have started townreading her, but I just can't accept her posts to rayn/me could have come from town. They're simply grasping at totally far-fetched reasons to justify suspicion. I guess I'll commend her activity. The motivation to play is there regardless of the motivations for doing things.

Anyways, it's 6am here atm :/ gn
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 14 2015 08:59 GMT
#2918
Looking at the votes I'm quite sure this team was clean. Going to afk through Rels' noms and probably yayvote whatever SL puts up.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
November 14 2015 09:29 GMT
#2919
On November 14 2015 17:59 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Looking at the votes I'm quite sure this team was clean. Going to afk through Rels' noms and probably yayvote whatever SL puts up.


I agree, I'd vote yes to the same combination that got rejected now.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
November 14 2015 09:31 GMT
#2920
On November 14 2015 13:00 Xatalos wrote:
So it's not over yet... SL is near certainly scum, so that would have been game over. Both SL/HTS upvoted too.

Sorry about AFK'ing all day today. Ended up playing games with my brother all day. Slightly demotivated about this game anyways after events with rayn/HTS so it wouldn't have been the most terrible result if we just lost today.

Still have to survive through three missions.... Not really confident on teams that would come from Rels or SL, so most likely voting NO on their missions.

Seems like there's time to decide the team after voting information from Rels/SL teams and such though, but I'll try to get some work done tomorrow. Recently HTS's posts have been on some sort of subconscious ignore list already, so I guess I'm done trying to even reason about them. Someone asked if I should evaluate her again since some have started townreading her, but I just can't accept her posts to rayn/me could have come from town. They're simply grasping at totally far-fetched reasons to justify suspicion. I guess I'll commend her activity. The motivation to play is there regardless of the motivations for doing things.

Anyways, it's 6am here atm :/ gn


You funny spy ;>

Noone who was in the failed second mission voted yes, so if SL is scum as you say, there's 1 spy who decided not to win the game by voting yes cause ... ??????
Prev 1 144 145 146 147 148 170 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
SteadfastSC520
EnkiAlexander 84
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 520
ZombieGrub137
JuggernautJason84
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 21390
Soulkey 271
White-Ra 194
Mini 165
Trap 28
ToSsGirL 23
Shine 14
League of Legends
Doublelift2483
Counter-Strike
fl0m1126
shoxiejesuss528
C9.Mang0145
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3722
Khaldor2443
Liquid`Hasu1582
Trikslyr40
Other Games
summit1g2834
ArmadaUGS2401
B2W.Neo471
shahzam454
Pyrionflax186
Mew2King57
Railgan22
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV210
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream87
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• intothetv
• musti20045 0
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 54
• Azhi_Dahaki30
• HerbMon 3
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV410
League of Legends
• TFBlade959
• Noizen119
Other Games
• Scarra1200
• imaqtpie1088
• Shiphtur259
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
13h 7m
OSC
16h 7m
Stellar Fest
16h 7m
OSC
1d 3h
Stellar Fest
1d 16h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.