• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:08
CEST 17:08
KST 00:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9471 users

[M][N] Completely Normal Generic Mini Mafia - Page 85

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 83 84 85 86 87 170 Next
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 17 2015 00:27 GMT
#1681
Oh yeah, and if someone doesn't shoot Wile for being a complete asshat then we should lynch him right after Rayn.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
September 17 2015 06:29 GMT
#1682
So I feel like shit. I am making a post. I really havent read anything.

Taking pain meds. Hope to feel better tomorrow.
Try TL Mafia!!!
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 17 2015 06:43 GMT
#1683
On September 17 2015 08:59 geript wrote:
Rayn's scumread on Moosy came from 2 things:
1. Moosy conflating games and thinking Rayn was in a game that he wasn't in. This isn't something uncommon. It happens all the time in my experience. It's something that's quite literally not alignment indicative.
2. Moosy saying he hasn't rolled mafia before and talking like he has. Yet, regardless of whether or not Moosy is lying about that, it has 0 bearing on his alignment this game.
3. Rayn listens to his townreads. Marv kinda thought moosy was town. Palmar was pretty sure moosy was town. IIRC he thought Damdred was town and damdred thought moosy was town. In the least, Rayn will get out of a bad tunnel like that AS TOWN when other people he's townreading say that shit's stupid/terrible/NAI.
4. I gave at least 3-4 other reasons to think Moosy was town. This doesn't include things other people said. These are all things that Rayn could have and should have picked up on. I don't think the Moosy read was that hard of a read. Honestly, I think it was pretty obvious.
5. The other game. Rayn died scumreading Moosy and someone else. Even if Rayn is sure of his read in the other game; that game and this game look reasonably different. Different enough that I don't think it's reasonable to think that Rayn's memory is merging the two games. Rather, it's more reasonable for him to get to "I'm really sure he was mafia in that game; therefore he's likely town in this game."

There's a lot of other little stuff; how he bounces between reads, what he drives at, etc. Some of which I can explain and some of which I can't. There is however, one important thing I want to point out:
Come near the end of the day, when people aren't sheeping him, Rayn isn't driving home points on Moosy. Rayn isn't calling 3 people mafia and trying to get all 3 lynched at once. I think it was JOAT where Rayn caught me because he didn't know my "these are the people I want to lynch list"; and it was a valid read. Here, near the end of the day, we get an idea of who Rayn wants to kill, but there's no long (or even tldr point by point) case on a handful of people who need to die AND WHY.

That's why Rayn is mafia.

you are terrible at this game geript, you know that?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 17 2015 06:44 GMT
#1684
nah actually no, you are just mafia
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 17 2015 06:48 GMT
#1685
On September 17 2015 08:49 justanothertownie wrote:
Why on earth did you lynch moosy? Wtf happened to the Cephiro wagon? Why the fuck did rayn lynch moosy after saying mafia is most likely between damdred, cephiro and me? Good job, you made a town/town lynch happen. Don't even consider for a nanosecond that the people on my wagon are more towny than the people on moosy.

If there is a vigilante shoot me.

and what the fuck is this shit?
learn to fucking read.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 17 2015 06:50 GMT
#1686
Like the two people who are supposed to be decent in this game have fucking balls to come here and throw shit at me and call me mafia when they had ABSOLUTLY no interest in finding mafia on D1.

No geript, your dumb rant post doesn't make you "trying", it just makes you stupid.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 17 2015 07:14 GMT
#1687
On September 17 2015 08:59 geript wrote:
Rayn's scumread on Moosy came from 2 things:
1. Moosy conflating games and thinking Rayn was in a game that he wasn't in. This isn't something uncommon. It happens all the time in my experience. It's something that's quite literally not alignment indicative.
2. Moosy saying he hasn't rolled mafia before and talking like he has. Yet, regardless of whether or not Moosy is lying about that, it has 0 bearing on his alignment this game.
3. Rayn listens to his townreads. Marv kinda thought moosy was town. Palmar was pretty sure moosy was town. IIRC he thought Damdred was town and damdred thought moosy was town. In the least, Rayn will get out of a bad tunnel like that AS TOWN when other people he's townreading say that shit's stupid/terrible/NAI.
4. I gave at least 3-4 other reasons to think Moosy was town. This doesn't include things other people said. These are all things that Rayn could have and should have picked up on. I don't think the Moosy read was that hard of a read. Honestly, I think it was pretty obvious.
5. The other game. Rayn died scumreading Moosy and someone else. Even if Rayn is sure of his read in the other game; that game and this game look reasonably different. Different enough that I don't think it's reasonable to think that Rayn's memory is merging the two games. Rather, it's more reasonable for him to get to "I'm really sure he was mafia in that game; therefore he's likely town in this game."

There's a lot of other little stuff; how he bounces between reads, what he drives at, etc. Some of which I can explain and some of which I can't.


There is however, one important thing I want to point out:
Come near the end of the day, when people aren't sheeping him, Rayn isn't driving home points on Moosy. Rayn isn't calling 3 people mafia and trying to get all 3 lynched at once. I think it was JOAT where Rayn caught me because he didn't know my "these are the people I want to lynch list"; and it was a valid read. Here, near the end of the day, we get an idea of who Rayn wants to kill, but there's no long (or even tldr point by point) case on a handful of people who need to die AND WHY.

That's why Rayn is mafia.

First of all; All of the things above the line break happened BEFORE this post:
On September 17 2015 01:07 geript wrote:
But I'm really struggling to townread the people I usually have an easy time reading (Rayn/Damdred)

Apparently all those things are things geript scumreads me for.
Apparently he didn't scumread me for those things before.
I don't believe for a second that geript (yes, we are talking about GERIPT here) does not call me mafia at the time of the second quoted if he really thinks those things make me mafia. It makes him scum, he is literally just fabricating a read based on reasons that were NOT reasons to call me mafia earlier.

Second, the rest of his post is bullshit. I clearly said who i do want to lynch. I wanted to lynch moosy and pushed his lynch. It is that fucking easy, i did that. I don't present a handful of people i want to die. I present a lynch i want, and try to lynch them. That is EXACTLY what i do as town, that is exactly what i did. I didn't do what geript said here. I don't even fucking know what this....
Rayn isn't calling 3 people mafia and trying to get all 3 lynched at once.

... or this...
Here, near the end of the day, we get an idea of who Rayn wants to kill, but there's no long (or even tldr point by point) case on a handful of people who need to die AND WHY.

...means????

I don't try to lynch more than one person at a time. I never do.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 17 2015 07:16 GMT
#1688
That is my defense and that is also my case on geript.
TLDR; his read on me is so shit it possibly cannot come from town!geript.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 17 2015 07:17 GMT
#1689
It's the scum 101 "let's make this guy lynch town while not really caring and then call him mafia for it" thing.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 17 2015 07:18 GMT
#1690
On September 17 2015 09:20 justanothertownie wrote:
rofl, Wile is Sicklucker.

Is there a reason to believe this is true?
Because if this is true then he is scum without any doubt.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 17 2015 08:19 GMT
#1691
Okay i have to go travel now. I will be back when on my phone when i have done the check-in in harbor.

JAT please answer me about this wile/sl thing.
table for two on a tv tray
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 17 2015 08:31 GMT
#1692
On September 17 2015 17:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Okay i have to go travel now. I will be back when on my phone when i have done the check-in in harbor.

JAT please answer me about this wile/sl thing.

I will in a minute.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 17 2015 08:41 GMT
#1693
Disclaimer: I did not really read what happened since I left yesterday yet. Only took a glance over the result and some posts that caught my eye so far.

So background stuff:

I said this at the beginning of the game:
On September 15 2015 07:58 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2015 07:55 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
On September 15 2015 07:48 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 15 2015 07:45 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
so no one answered my question. I didnt care that much but it was a free town read and kind of a test

Why would you townread someone for giving you information (I assume that's what you are talking about?)?

Why are you smurfing if you are new here or do people in this game in fact know you?


I never said I was smurfing but I sapose I am. I just have not played here or forum mafia in along time. I even forgot my tl login.

People who want to solve the game will include me and try to interact with me, and help me. Mafia who just want my easy mislynch will ignore me as an outsider

I just think it is weird to ask slam for his smurf instead of making your own account even if you lost your old one. It also means you knew slam had a smurf in the first place which is weird if you really haven't played here for a long time.

And I still very much think so. SL played video mafia and knows a lot about it so this kind of backstory makes sense for him to invent. He also knows this particular smurf of slam and that other people can use it since I did so when I carried his useless ass as scum in void mafia. His condescending attitude and weird opinion on certain things (mentioning mathematics etc.) also fits perfectly.

Now to the juicy part:
On September 15 2015 11:30 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
I think koshi is a villager hes just doing wild things that I feel like a person would not do if there a wolf/mafia. I feel most people have comfort lines they wont cross when they get that mafia pm and him going after no posters a couple hours into the game is one of those stupid lines a person would not cross.

This is a typical SL mistake and it happens multiple times in his filter. I already wondered when I saw it but decided to give him the benefit of the doubt because he isn't the only one I ever saw doing this.
This one however I only ever saw Sicklucker make and nobody else:
On September 17 2015 06:29 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
Yes if this is are last chance to talk gerpit and onegu probably best veg shots

Absolutely characteristic of him. He did a decent job at hiding for a while but yesterday he slipped up.

I am confident this is Sicklucker.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 17 2015 08:54 GMT
#1694
The last post is interesting anyways since regardless of how scummy they look Onegu and geript are the only alive people besides me who did not vote on confirmed town (to me) yesterday.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 17 2015 08:56 GMT
#1695
Omfg maybe i was jsut terrible and you are right and hd is scum.
Like if he is sl he is def scum.

Geript is still scum though.
table for two on a tv tray
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 17 2015 08:56 GMT
#1696
And considering how the wagon on Cephiro got overtaken by Moosy who there was no good case on if you people didn't bring up anything new since I was gone and me who there is absolutely no case on despite cephiro being very scummy and multiple people saying so probably means he is mafia. If Cephiro is not mafia this town sucks ass.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 17 2015 08:57 GMT
#1697
Marv do you remember the game where i fucked up royally?
This one guy replaced in somewhere and made a case on confirmed town.
Well this confirmed dude is mason.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 17 2015 09:00 GMT
#1698
Jat i really do not think you are scum.cephiro is probably scum too.
There is one thing that makes me unsure but ill talk about that later.

Wifi in train is terrible and i cant use tablet. Thank god ly phone at least sorks properly this time.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 17 2015 09:05 GMT
#1699
I actually had really good reasons to think moosy is mafia.
I will tell you them some day.

But this is the town!jat i have been waiting for.
Thank you.
table for two on a tv tray
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 17 2015 09:06 GMT
#1700
It has been townjat all along. Being in this counterwagon position is actually pretty nice now that I think of it. Will read what I missed and give my thoughts on it later on.
Prev 1 83 84 85 86 87 170 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 52m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech135
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5210
Bisu 2988
Soulkey 1614
Jaedong 727
EffOrt 612
Horang2 587
Mini 557
Larva 384
ZerO 296
actioN 256
[ Show more ]
ggaemo 242
Yoon 143
Mind 108
sorry 92
Sea.KH 88
Sharp 83
Dewaltoss 81
hero 73
Barracks 73
Shinee 73
Pusan 57
Snow 54
Hyun 42
Bale 41
ToSsGirL 28
Trap 20
scan(afreeca) 19
Sacsri 15
Terrorterran 15
Rock 14
NaDa 13
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
zelot 8
Noble 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5686
qojqva2556
Dendi1194
420jenkins182
Counter-Strike
fl0m2369
Fnx 630
x6flipin231
Other Games
hiko948
Liquid`RaSZi842
B2W.Neo520
Lowko366
crisheroes299
DeMusliM280
XBOCT192
Livibee192
Liquid`VortiX187
QueenE98
Mew2King45
ZerO(Twitch)24
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 65
• mYiSmile130
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 48
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV702
League of Legends
• Nemesis3145
• TFBlade548
• Noizen131
Other Games
• Shiphtur308
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
8h 52m
Patches Events
1d
The PondCast
1d 18h
INu's Battles
1d 19h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.