• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:09
CEST 17:09
KST 00:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9549 users

[M][N] Completely Normal Generic Mini Mafia - Page 84

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 82 83 84 85 86 170 Next
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 16 2015 21:56 GMT
#1661
except for thinly veiled sarcastic oneliners, obviously
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
September 16 2015 22:00 GMT
#1662
the following people need to do shit during this night phase so i can get a solid read on you: scott, geript, onegu, jat
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 16 2015 22:01 GMT
#1663
I'm off.

@ritoky what is your current read on me?
Computer says mafia
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 16 2015 22:03 GMT
#1664
rr00tt~~

welcome to my d1 meta. lol i even got a role and didn't even know ;D
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
September 16 2015 22:07 GMT
#1665
On September 17 2015 07:01 Palmar wrote:
I'm off.

@ritoky what is your current read on me?


you're not on the list above is my current read on you.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 16 2015 22:15 GMT
#1666
But you have a scum read on me and I'm not on the list
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
September 16 2015 22:21 GMT
#1667
On September 17 2015 07:15 Damdred wrote:
But you have a scum read on me and I'm not on the list


i'll read your filter again at the end of the night and finalize my stance on your alignment. i am confident i can get a read on you with your current level of content, less on those other 4.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 16 2015 23:18 GMT
#1668
1. I apologize to Damdred. Wile said the shitty thing not Damdred.

2. I'm 99% sure Rayn is mafia.
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
September 16 2015 23:18 GMT
#1669
Aint even mad
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 16 2015 23:21 GMT
#1670
On September 17 2015 05:23 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2015 05:17 Damdred wrote:
On September 17 2015 05:15 geript wrote:
On September 17 2015 05:10 ritoky wrote:
On September 17 2015 05:07 geript wrote:
On September 17 2015 05:00 ritoky wrote:
On September 17 2015 04:58 geript wrote:
On September 17 2015 04:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
But i am really sure geript is mafia.
He is almost definitely mafia.

marv is the ONLY player EVER who can accurately read me when i post enough.
Even if geript thinks i might be mafia (which he kinda doesn't even do - he says he can't get a read on me), if he thinks marv is mafia he should totally trust marv's read on me. 100%.

I'd point out that in the big game where I tracked Damdred, there were lots of people who didn't think it was so. I forget who else was in that game but I think Marv and Palmar were in it. Both of whom I think disagreed w/ me on damdred then too. Me disagreeing on a read with Marv/other strong town reads doesn't make me mafia. I'm more than happy to push what I think is right as town even if I accede to follow their lead on lynches lacking other information.


you got enough time to explain to me why JAT is mafia?

I can't read jat worth a fuck. so i don't even know why he would be mafia.


okay, what about the question i just asked rayn. both the top 2 wagons come in and vote on coyote, say anything about their alignments?

I don't think moosy is a real wagon except perhaps in rayn's world. Overall, it's an interesting thought. But meh. I don't think it's really related to either of their alignments.


hiws moosey not a real wagon when he's tied for lead I believe in votes

b/c I think rayn wants to lynch him basically over bs and I dont' think that type of wagon really ever stays together. Like Moosy is either excluding the other current game, which means he's telling the truth most likely regardless of his alignment in this game. Or Moosy is telling the truth because he's town in the other current game, which is completely NAI for this game. Or moosy is lying because he's mafia in the other game, which is completely nai because it's something you'd have to lie about if he's mafia in that game or else you out yourself in one game to save yourself in another. So I don't see how people don't see that and not decide to move elsewhere. Especially when there's lots of random reasons to think Moosy is town this game.

This is why.
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
September 16 2015 23:29 GMT
#1671
On September 17 2015 08:21 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2015 05:23 geript wrote:
On September 17 2015 05:17 Damdred wrote:
On September 17 2015 05:15 geript wrote:
On September 17 2015 05:10 ritoky wrote:
On September 17 2015 05:07 geript wrote:
On September 17 2015 05:00 ritoky wrote:
On September 17 2015 04:58 geript wrote:
On September 17 2015 04:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
But i am really sure geript is mafia.
He is almost definitely mafia.

marv is the ONLY player EVER who can accurately read me when i post enough.
Even if geript thinks i might be mafia (which he kinda doesn't even do - he says he can't get a read on me), if he thinks marv is mafia he should totally trust marv's read on me. 100%.

I'd point out that in the big game where I tracked Damdred, there were lots of people who didn't think it was so. I forget who else was in that game but I think Marv and Palmar were in it. Both of whom I think disagreed w/ me on damdred then too. Me disagreeing on a read with Marv/other strong town reads doesn't make me mafia. I'm more than happy to push what I think is right as town even if I accede to follow their lead on lynches lacking other information.


you got enough time to explain to me why JAT is mafia?

I can't read jat worth a fuck. so i don't even know why he would be mafia.


okay, what about the question i just asked rayn. both the top 2 wagons come in and vote on coyote, say anything about their alignments?

I don't think moosy is a real wagon except perhaps in rayn's world. Overall, it's an interesting thought. But meh. I don't think it's really related to either of their alignments.


hiws moosey not a real wagon when he's tied for lead I believe in votes

b/c I think rayn wants to lynch him basically over bs and I dont' think that type of wagon really ever stays together. Like Moosy is either excluding the other current game, which means he's telling the truth most likely regardless of his alignment in this game. Or Moosy is telling the truth because he's town in the other current game, which is completely NAI for this game. Or moosy is lying because he's mafia in the other game, which is completely nai because it's something you'd have to lie about if he's mafia in that game or else you out yourself in one game to save yourself in another. So I don't see how people don't see that and not decide to move elsewhere. Especially when there's lots of random reasons to think Moosy is town this game.

This is why.


can you expound on this over the course of the night phase, and also who else is mafia/town.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2015 23:43 GMT
#1672
I destroyed my ssd disk. Really sad. Dnu what I am going to do about it yet.

Jat still mafia
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2015 23:45 GMT
#1673
LoL I could have lynched jat if I was around. So silly.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2015 23:46 GMT
#1674
All my documents gone and didnt lynch jat.... sick
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2015 23:48 GMT
#1675
Marv protected jat. Sick.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2015 23:49 GMT
#1676
Fml. Hopefully I can reinstall wibdows tomorrow on an old hard disk.

This game will be really lowest priority. Dnu. Maybe I ll follow it when it is lylo.
I had a good night of sleep.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 16 2015 23:49 GMT
#1677
Why on earth did you lynch moosy? Wtf happened to the Cephiro wagon? Why the fuck did rayn lynch moosy after saying mafia is most likely between damdred, cephiro and me? Good job, you made a town/town lynch happen. Don't even consider for a nanosecond that the people on my wagon are more towny than the people on moosy.

If there is a vigilante shoot me.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 16 2015 23:59 GMT
#1678
Rayn's scumread on Moosy came from 2 things:
1. Moosy conflating games and thinking Rayn was in a game that he wasn't in. This isn't something uncommon. It happens all the time in my experience. It's something that's quite literally not alignment indicative.
2. Moosy saying he hasn't rolled mafia before and talking like he has. Yet, regardless of whether or not Moosy is lying about that, it has 0 bearing on his alignment this game.
3. Rayn listens to his townreads. Marv kinda thought moosy was town. Palmar was pretty sure moosy was town. IIRC he thought Damdred was town and damdred thought moosy was town. In the least, Rayn will get out of a bad tunnel like that AS TOWN when other people he's townreading say that shit's stupid/terrible/NAI.
4. I gave at least 3-4 other reasons to think Moosy was town. This doesn't include things other people said. These are all things that Rayn could have and should have picked up on. I don't think the Moosy read was that hard of a read. Honestly, I think it was pretty obvious.
5. The other game. Rayn died scumreading Moosy and someone else. Even if Rayn is sure of his read in the other game; that game and this game look reasonably different. Different enough that I don't think it's reasonable to think that Rayn's memory is merging the two games. Rather, it's more reasonable for him to get to "I'm really sure he was mafia in that game; therefore he's likely town in this game."

There's a lot of other little stuff; how he bounces between reads, what he drives at, etc. Some of which I can explain and some of which I can't. There is however, one important thing I want to point out:
Come near the end of the day, when people aren't sheeping him, Rayn isn't driving home points on Moosy. Rayn isn't calling 3 people mafia and trying to get all 3 lynched at once. I think it was JOAT where Rayn caught me because he didn't know my "these are the people I want to lynch list"; and it was a valid read. Here, near the end of the day, we get an idea of who Rayn wants to kill, but there's no long (or even tldr point by point) case on a handful of people who need to die AND WHY.

That's why Rayn is mafia.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 17 2015 00:00 GMT
#1679
Also, something something ignoring Koshi when at one point IIRC Rayn said if he keeps on posting like he is he's probably mafia.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 17 2015 00:20 GMT
#1680
rofl, Wile is Sicklucker.
Prev 1 82 83 84 85 86 170 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 51m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech135
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5210
Bisu 2988
Soulkey 1614
Jaedong 727
EffOrt 612
Horang2 587
Mini 557
Larva 384
ZerO 296
actioN 256
[ Show more ]
ggaemo 242
Yoon 143
Mind 108
sorry 92
Sea.KH 88
Sharp 83
Dewaltoss 81
hero 73
Barracks 73
Shinee 73
Pusan 57
Snow 54
Hyun 42
Bale 41
ToSsGirL 28
Trap 20
scan(afreeca) 19
Sacsri 15
Terrorterran 15
Rock 14
NaDa 13
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
zelot 8
Noble 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5686
qojqva2556
Dendi1194
420jenkins182
Counter-Strike
fl0m2369
Fnx 630
x6flipin231
Other Games
hiko948
Liquid`RaSZi842
B2W.Neo520
Lowko366
crisheroes299
DeMusliM280
XBOCT192
Livibee192
Liquid`VortiX187
QueenE98
Mew2King45
ZerO(Twitch)24
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 65
• mYiSmile130
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 48
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV702
League of Legends
• Nemesis3145
• TFBlade548
• Noizen131
Other Games
• Shiphtur308
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
8h 51m
Patches Events
1d
The PondCast
1d 18h
INu's Battles
1d 19h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.