• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:01
CEST 18:01
KST 01:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)74Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9124 users

[M][N] Completely Normal Generic Mini Mafia - Page 86

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 84 85 86 87 88 170 Next
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 17 2015 09:20 GMT
#1701
On September 17 2015 18:06 justanothertownie wrote:
It has been townjat all along. Being in this counterwagon position is actually pretty nice now that I think of it. Will read what I missed and give my thoughts on it later on.

I dont think that means much. I mean like if you are town idk what that would mean regarding the votes (if two townies are up for lynch).
If anything, it should be a red flag on geript because he didn't give a shit about who gets lynched.... and now look at what he is saying....
table for two on a tv tray
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 17 2015 09:29 GMT
#1702
On September 17 2015 18:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2015 18:06 justanothertownie wrote:
It has been townjat all along. Being in this counterwagon position is actually pretty nice now that I think of it. Will read what I missed and give my thoughts on it later on.

I dont think that means much. I mean like if you are town idk what that would mean regarding the votes (if two townies are up for lynch).
If anything, it should be a red flag on geript because he didn't give a shit about who gets lynched.... and now look at what he is saying....

It doesn't mean much if you are townreading me, sure. As long as you have doubts I am in the better position though
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 17 2015 09:29 GMT
#1703
yeah, if Wile is sl, he doesn't get the benefit of the doubt for the thing that Damdred pointed out.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 17 2015 09:32 GMT
#1704
On September 17 2015 18:29 marvellosity wrote:
yeah, if Wile is sl, he doesn't get the benefit of the doubt for the thing that Damdred pointed out.

Damdred has been spectacularly wrong or mafia (more likely) anyways.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 17 2015 09:35 GMT
#1705
can you explain why you think it's more likely? i kinda subscribed to the Palmar train of thought on him, for as much as i thought about him
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 17 2015 09:36 GMT
#1706
On September 17 2015 18:32 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2015 18:29 marvellosity wrote:
yeah, if Wile is sl, he doesn't get the benefit of the doubt for the thing that Damdred pointed out.

Damdred has been spectacularly wrong or mafia (more likely) anyways.

But damdred is not mafia if wile + cephiro are.
Because geript is scum aswell.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 17 2015 09:37 GMT
#1707
On September 17 2015 18:35 marvellosity wrote:
can you explain why you think it's more likely? i kinda subscribed to the Palmar train of thought on him, for as much as i thought about him

I think i wrote a post about him on d1.
You should read it.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 17 2015 09:41 GMT
#1708
On September 17 2015 02:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2015 02:46 Damdred wrote:
On September 17 2015 02:39 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 17 2015 01:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 17 2015 01:08 marvellosity wrote:
On September 17 2015 01:07 geript wrote:
You can blame this on me and my business I'm sure isn't helping, but I really think at least 1 of the vet circle is mafia. I'm not mafia, and I don't think Palmer makes that read as mafia. I'm pretty sure Marv is town.

You can blame me afterwards if I'm wrong. Idc. But I'm really struggling to townread the people I usually have an easy time reading (Rayn/Damdred). IDc about JAT or Koshi as idk how to read them and cba to think about it currently.

But I'm really sure moosy/Tww are both town. I hopefully will be home ~1.5 hr prior to lynch but no promises as if we go long I'll be stck on phone. But please take a look at your reads on each other (I will too when I get back) because I think this lynch is spinning wrong and I can't figure out why I think that.

can you splain? or tell me you already did so i can go search for it.

like you/rayn have said so but i just don't get it. like i understand there are reasons that he *could* be town, i mentioned one myself, but i don't understand the certainty about it floating around

One of the vets is mafia.
Doesn't have a clear read on me/Damdred (both are obviously town).
Doesn't CARE to figure out if it is Koshi/JAT.

conclusion; rayn is most likely mafia from the vet circle.


Damdred do you have anything to say about this?


Just don't want to lynch geript even if what he says is strange. I might lynch idk probably better lynched today

The problem i have here with you is that you literally gave reasons why you think geript is mafia (one of your only scumreads at that time to be exact). Here:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2015 08:32 Damdred wrote:
Firstly I can back up most of my reads with some form of reasonable explanation even if people think they are bad to a point in pretty confident in the reads.

The geript scum read is interesting because he's acting oddly at this point. Usually when he's in a game with me he know he can read me rather well and has caught me as scum a couple times and can read me town generally well.

However he's not even waiting or trying to see if I can give some of my damdred town goodness that I am horrendous at faking. Instead he's content on disparaging my reads to a point and being content in saying he wants to lynch me.


He also is missing some of his normal flair which isn't really indicative

Especialyl the bolded part here.
Now this is what geript says later on:
Show nested quote +
I'm really struggling to townread the people I usually have an easy time reading (Rayn/Damdred).

and that's all.

Now, this literally goes directly against what you think he does as town. In fact this should strengthen your scumread on him, but instead you take him off your lynch pool.

What are these really townie things geript has done that override scummy.. and continuously acting in a way you think is scummy?

This is the post.
His response made me reconsider.
Can i have your opinion marv?
table for two on a tv tray
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 17 2015 09:41 GMT
#1709
On September 17 2015 18:35 marvellosity wrote:
can you explain why you think it's more likely? i kinda subscribed to the Palmar train of thought on him, for as much as i thought about him

I said all of this before I left when all of y'all didn't bother to interact with me or help me out.
Damdred has called me mafia for NOTHING all game. He hasn't shown the slightest bit of interest in my alignment or the alignment of other people he scumread. People who are good at reading him aren't townreading him. He has been useless for most of the game.
And what the actual fuck is this post?
On September 17 2015 06:55 Damdred wrote:
Who's going to protect me from jat when he shows up and tries to throw crap on me for pushing his lynch at the end.

cause bold prediction it will happen

I get that it is probably partly a joke but what kind of towny even thinks about this when he is convinced that he pushed the mafia counterwagon to a mislynch? Guilty conscience much? He does not even consider the fact that I could be town or that it wouldn't be scummy of me at all to attack him for pushing me if I am town.

He has treated me as confirmed mafia all game without the slightest bit of curiousity about my alignment. He is either playing a godawful game or he is just mafia and saw what I posted pregame as an invitation to push me all game which is opportunistic and very convenient.


justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 17 2015 09:43 GMT
#1710
Like, why does he think he "needs protection" against me if I am obvious mafia like he claims?
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 17 2015 09:43 GMT
#1711
I think i am pretty good at reading damdred and i thought he was town early on.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 17 2015 09:44 GMT
#1712
On September 17 2015 18:43 justanothertownie wrote:
Like, why does he think he "needs protection" against me if I am obvious mafia like he claims?

Hmmm okat that makes sense rofl.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 17 2015 09:46 GMT
#1713
Okay i am off train in 2min. Be back after walking to the harbor.
Lets figure tjis shit out guys.
table for two on a tv tray
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 17 2015 09:52 GMT
#1714
do i have to think about him? literally the reason i stopped trying to read him is i kept finding everything he did scummy no matter his alignment :<
i'm prone to agree with jat's 'guilty conscience' type point.

was just reading through damdy's filter in relation to rayn's post
On September 15 2015 10:27 Damdred wrote:
Koshi is really town here like id be impressed if this is scum game koshi.

Geript has a few posts that give me a small amount of pause that he could potentially be town like his moosey read is something that he would do when he's town. But he just is lacking some form of curiosity he might has here.

That being said that one read on moosey really has me doubting my scum read currently. It just looks so towny of him to do.

The more I think about it the more I want to town read him and I defdinately don't want to lynch him now...

I remember liking this post at the time, not even because it actually has content, but because it seems a really natural way of flipping on a read as he was posting/thinking. it would be a very ballsy and weird way to deal with your partner (if we assume a bus situation, which is one of the ways the post would make sense) because he'd go from scumreading geript for some things -> turning it around in one post, i don't even know why you'd ever go about it like this
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 17 2015 09:52 GMT
#1715
On September 17 2015 18:44 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2015 18:43 justanothertownie wrote:
Like, why does he think he "needs protection" against me if I am obvious mafia like he claims?

Hmmm okat that makes sense rofl.

yeah it does
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 17 2015 09:53 GMT
#1716
On September 17 2015 18:46 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Okay i am off train in 2min. Be back after walking to the harbor.
Lets figure tjis shit out guys.

I'll be afk for lunch in a few minutes and then I have to work at some point I guess. I will do most of my part once I am home.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 17 2015 09:54 GMT
#1717
On September 17 2015 18:52 marvellosity wrote:
do i have to think about him? literally the reason i stopped trying to read him is i kept finding everything he did scummy no matter his alignment :<
i'm prone to agree with jat's 'guilty conscience' type point.

was just reading through damdy's filter in relation to rayn's post
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2015 10:27 Damdred wrote:
Koshi is really town here like id be impressed if this is scum game koshi.

Geript has a few posts that give me a small amount of pause that he could potentially be town like his moosey read is something that he would do when he's town. But he just is lacking some form of curiosity he might has here.

That being said that one read on moosey really has me doubting my scum read currently. It just looks so towny of him to do.

The more I think about it the more I want to town read him and I defdinately don't want to lynch him now...

I remember liking this post at the time, not even because it actually has content, but because it seems a really natural way of flipping on a read as he was posting/thinking. it would be a very ballsy and weird way to deal with your partner (if we assume a bus situation, which is one of the ways the post would make sense) because he'd go from scumreading geript for some things -> turning it around in one post, i don't even know why you'd ever go about it like this

His filter is very geript centered in general for some reason.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 17 2015 09:55 GMT
#1718
do you agree/disagree with what i said about that post though?

or is there something i'm not considering
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 17 2015 09:57 GMT
#1719
On September 17 2015 18:55 marvellosity wrote:
do you agree/disagree with what i said about that post though?

or is there something i'm not considering

I am not really seeing what you see in that post. You can call it "natural" or you can call it a wishy washy, inconclusive pile of words.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 17 2015 09:58 GMT
#1720
Like, am I missing something or why do you tie him to geript? Unlike rayn I am not convinced geript is mafia. But I also didn't catch up yet.
Prev 1 84 85 86 87 88 170 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech148
UpATreeSC 76
TKL 29
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5161
Bisu 1995
Soulkey 1567
EffOrt 769
Mini 574
Horang2 379
Larva 344
ZerO 300
actioN 245
ggaemo 244
[ Show more ]
Dewaltoss 97
Mind 96
sorry 85
hero 77
Shinee 67
Sharp 65
Sea.KH 60
Barracks 58
Pusan 57
Snow 52
Hyun 42
Bale 30
Trap 26
ToSsGirL 23
Rock 18
Terrorterran 18
NaDa 17
Sacsri 13
scan(afreeca) 13
Noble 10
zelot 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5500
qojqva2463
Dendi1281
420jenkins290
League of Legends
Reynor77
Counter-Strike
fl0m3074
x6flipin1212
Fnx 687
edward39
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes365
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1272
hiko1024
B2W.Neo448
DeMusliM299
XBOCT236
Livibee231
Liquid`VortiX206
QueenE103
FrodaN69
Mew2King43
ZerO(Twitch)18
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV72
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 76
• mYiSmile128
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 37
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV616
League of Legends
• Nemesis3487
• TFBlade612
Other Games
• Shiphtur453
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
8h
Patches Events
1d
The PondCast
1d 18h
INu's Battles
1d 19h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.