• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:46
CEST 11:46
KST 18:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7675 users

[M][T] The New Personality Mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 12 13 14 Next All
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
August 21 2015 04:26 GMT
#1227
On August 21 2015 11:24 ritoky wrote:
i am town aligned, but i can't control who i vote for each phase. the mods literally rng it and send it to me at the start of the phase and it is mandatory that i vote for that individual. while fidei was an okay vote this past phase i am just gonna go ahead and claim this now in the event that i am alive and forced to vote on a town read of mine tomorrow.


This is simultaneously both the most horrible and hilarious thing I have read this game. You played it into the RP rather well. Not sure best way to deal with it, prob just claim your RNG vote right away I guess.

So finally had a chance to catch up on EoD.

I really disliked the way that Wave, Damdred, and Rels were pushing people back onto the ruxx wagon. Wave is the only one of the 3 that I don't have a read on but Damdred and Rels have been looking pretty scummy to me already so now I'm fairly certain those reads were right. Damdred especially since he said he was dropping his RP to play more seriously then does basically nothing but one post saying to get back on ruxx, also twice now has he made internet excuses but he generally plays via phone posts anyways.

I'm gunna let me read on Fidei take a backseat for now. I still think he's likely mafia (felt my points on him were decent as well) but a large part of the game seems to be reading him town so maybe I've just let myself get confirmation bias.

Mixed feelings on Chez, I have no experience with the personality he rolled this game so thats hindering my ability to understand some of his posts. I'm also confused why he told me to "get with the cool kids" but then said I was the #1 cool kid I think, maybe... pretty sure I'm missing the point there kus I'm definitely not the coolest kid on the block. I'm ok with him staying in the game though, agree with HtS that he's a decent cop check or summin.

+ Show Spoiler +
Something tells me we no roles as simple as a cop though...
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
August 21 2015 22:36 GMT
#1389
On August 22 2015 07:30 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 22 2015 07:23 ritoky wrote:
On August 22 2015 07:21 geript wrote:
Ritoky wtf does your role do that you 'have' to RNG lynch?


i can't control my vote. the mod rolls my vote in rng and tells me who i have to vote for at the start of day phase.

Bullshit. Your role has to do something else too.


He can probably promise a detailed and indepth analysis of this game but is unable to post it until nobody cares.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
August 21 2015 22:39 GMT
#1392
Catching up and posting thoughts shortly...

HtS NK makes sense, WoS is a bit of a surprise to me as I didn't have a clear read on him. + Show Spoiler +
WIFOM senses tell me there is a mafia member who thinks Wave reads them easily


Not sure what this nuke is, but atm it doesn't affect me so w/e
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
August 21 2015 22:43 GMT
#1395
On August 22 2015 03:34 Rels wrote:
Hts
I cannot see the mafia motivation behind it but you are not reading what I post
Never said ruxxar roleplaying ls was a reason to vote him, but you assumed I did
Never said you reconsidered, but you assumed I did


This is a terrible post from Rels, seems to me like he's soft pushing scum on her.

Honestly I dislike the whole interaction between Rels and HtS around the time of this post. Rels claimed to hard townread HtS in his first post and sheeped her vote everywich way. But in this interaction he is just poking at her and never tries to talk about her reads besides him.

We def should be lynching Rels today.

However!

This looks fun too...

##vote: fecalfeast
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
August 21 2015 22:49 GMT
#1402
On August 22 2015 04:05 Tubesock wrote:
Breshke was early on ruXxar and never left even though most his posts were about the nonRNG. He wasn't getting much of answers from Ritoky. My question is why didn't he change the vote for more pressure on Ritoky? He kept going for quite awhile so he obviously wanted an answer. But didn't care enough to change the vote from ruXxar. Or talk more about Fidei who he was also scumming at the time.

He very well could have been waiting to see if others with influence taking up the charge on Ritoky. He was in a position to lynch Fidei if sentiment went more that way and was easily able to shed off Fidei as well.


I actually kinda like this reasoning on Breshek, not sure it's correct but it is a decent reason to scum read Bre I think.

I had wanted to ask HtS about this:

On August 22 2015 04:01 Half the Sky wrote:
Tubesock and Rels, if they are not shot definitely need to be the next lynches. That last post of his (the former) was bad.

Tube, talk to us about EoD or something way the hell more contested than that.

This being "That last post"
On August 22 2015 03:37 Tubesock wrote:
Hi.

I think Geript is town. The games I read/played in with him that he was mafia he would instigate eimotional responses from the more veteraln players at the same time breadcrumbing reasons for his surviving NK's. He's done none of that here.

I believe Damdreds 3rd party thing, but that's due host wifom.


I don't see anything wrong with that post. The meta read on geript is w/e, the attempt to use meta on geript is fine since he's not RPing I just can't judge the validity of it.

Also I'm thinking the same thing, a Chez role being 3p makes perfect sense.

If anyone has insight into why this post is bad I'd appreciate it.

In fact better explanations are in order for why Tube is mafia, I'm leaning town on him atm. Though mostly for tone.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
August 21 2015 22:51 GMT
#1404
On August 22 2015 01:59 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 22 2015 01:10 Fidei86 wrote:
On August 22 2015 00:37 geript wrote:
On August 21 2015 23:47 Lord Tolkien wrote:
Anyone opposed to this?

##Shoot Yamato77

Yes. Damdred and Chezinu are significantly better shots. Chezinu gives us information whether it was town-town or town-mafia wagons (3p essentially being town-town). Yamato is a lower probability shot than a number of others.

This. I haven't seen anything convincing to say that Chezinu's last-minute spurt of activity was alignment indicative, and before that his filter was trash-tier. I've also no confidence whatsoever that he will actually look to contribute to the game.

Also, if he is mafia, then we confirm a bunch of town.

From a totally selfish and non-game-winning perspective I'd rather you shoot Kelsier, whose only purpose seems to genuinely hinder town and generally be rude to people. But in terms of shooting lurkers, I think Chez is the better choice.


[image loading]


KSC, can you explain this to me?

I thought I understood it at first, but now I'm not sure.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
August 21 2015 22:51 GMT
#1405
On August 22 2015 07:51 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 22 2015 07:49 Tictock wrote:
On August 22 2015 04:05 Tubesock wrote:
Breshke was early on ruXxar and never left even though most his posts were about the nonRNG. He wasn't getting much of answers from Ritoky. My question is why didn't he change the vote for more pressure on Ritoky? He kept going for quite awhile so he obviously wanted an answer. But didn't care enough to change the vote from ruXxar. Or talk more about Fidei who he was also scumming at the time.

He very well could have been waiting to see if others with influence taking up the charge on Ritoky. He was in a position to lynch Fidei if sentiment went more that way and was easily able to shed off Fidei as well.


I actually kinda like this reasoning on Breshek, not sure it's correct but it is a decent reason to scum read Bre I think.

I had wanted to ask HtS about this:

On August 22 2015 04:01 Half the Sky wrote:
Tubesock and Rels, if they are not shot definitely need to be the next lynches. That last post of his (the former) was bad.

Tube, talk to us about EoD or something way the hell more contested than that.

This being "That last post"
On August 22 2015 03:37 Tubesock wrote:
Hi.

I think Geript is town. The games I read/played in with him that he was mafia he would instigate eimotional responses from the more veteraln players at the same time breadcrumbing reasons for his surviving NK's. He's done none of that here.

I believe Damdreds 3rd party thing, but that's due host wifom.


I don't see anything wrong with that post. The meta read on geript is w/e, the attempt to use meta on geript is fine since he's not RPing I just can't judge the validity of it.

Also I'm thinking the same thing, a Chez role being 3p makes perfect sense.

If anyone has insight into why this post is bad I'd appreciate it.

In fact better explanations are in order for why Tube is mafia, I'm leaning town on him atm. Though mostly for tone.


take a chance you stupid hoe


Wat?
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
August 21 2015 22:54 GMT
#1408
On August 22 2015 07:53 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 22 2015 07:51 Tictock wrote:
On August 22 2015 01:59 KelsierSC wrote:
On August 22 2015 01:10 Fidei86 wrote:
On August 22 2015 00:37 geript wrote:
On August 21 2015 23:47 Lord Tolkien wrote:
Anyone opposed to this?

##Shoot Yamato77

Yes. Damdred and Chezinu are significantly better shots. Chezinu gives us information whether it was town-town or town-mafia wagons (3p essentially being town-town). Yamato is a lower probability shot than a number of others.

This. I haven't seen anything convincing to say that Chezinu's last-minute spurt of activity was alignment indicative, and before that his filter was trash-tier. I've also no confidence whatsoever that he will actually look to contribute to the game.

Also, if he is mafia, then we confirm a bunch of town.

From a totally selfish and non-game-winning perspective I'd rather you shoot Kelsier, whose only purpose seems to genuinely hinder town and generally be rude to people. But in terms of shooting lurkers, I think Chez is the better choice.


[image loading]


KSC, can you explain this to me?

I thought I understood it at first, but now I'm not sure.


r u srs?


Compared to you?

10,000%

At least, def over 9000
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
August 21 2015 22:56 GMT
#1412
@Rit

At least your random vote makes your life easy. You vote who you have too, read through their filter to get a solid read on them, make that case, then can focus on the little one since your hands are tied past that.

Any other attention/reads you give us I consider a bonus!
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
August 21 2015 22:59 GMT
#1416
On August 22 2015 07:55 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 22 2015 07:54 Tictock wrote:
On August 22 2015 07:53 KelsierSC wrote:
On August 22 2015 07:51 Tictock wrote:
On August 22 2015 01:59 KelsierSC wrote:
On August 22 2015 01:10 Fidei86 wrote:
On August 22 2015 00:37 geript wrote:
On August 21 2015 23:47 Lord Tolkien wrote:
Anyone opposed to this?

##Shoot Yamato77

Yes. Damdred and Chezinu are significantly better shots. Chezinu gives us information whether it was town-town or town-mafia wagons (3p essentially being town-town). Yamato is a lower probability shot than a number of others.

This. I haven't seen anything convincing to say that Chezinu's last-minute spurt of activity was alignment indicative, and before that his filter was trash-tier. I've also no confidence whatsoever that he will actually look to contribute to the game.

Also, if he is mafia, then we confirm a bunch of town.

From a totally selfish and non-game-winning perspective I'd rather you shoot Kelsier, whose only purpose seems to genuinely hinder town and generally be rude to people. But in terms of shooting lurkers, I think Chez is the better choice.


[image loading]


KSC, can you explain this to me?

I thought I understood it at first, but now I'm not sure.


r u srs?


Compared to you?

10,000%

At least, def over 9000


well i wanted to roleplay and have fun this game

but fide decided that wasn't how this game was going to go down...

so I did it anyway because fuck that guy amirite


but he still got mad and sponged the fun out of the game

geript is cool though...for a geript doe


Yea, I'm pretty sure your town as well.

Carry on, have some fun, done let the serious ppl get you down.


I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
August 21 2015 23:08 GMT
#1426
On August 22 2015 08:06 geript wrote:
There's literally zero reason to not lynch ritoky. There's literally zero reason to believe ritoky. There's zero way that can be his role. If it is then the game is irrelevant because that should never ever be a role in any game.
Like the basic rules of fucking mafia is that you always get to control your own vote. Like there are roles that can alter votes (stealing votes, doubling votes, vote rigging, pardoning etc). But even those are generally exceptionally bad form in themed games. On top of that we've seen 3 roles flip and they're all normal. There's no reason to expect super not normal roles. Bottom line ritoky is lying and should be lynched.


I mean... you were warned.

On August 06 2015 05:26 Onegu wrote:
Disclaimer Part 1: This game is not meant to be played super serious. I will do my best with the balance team to make it balanced. That being said I am trying to theme it well more than balance it well. I would enjoy it if you guys played serious but played to enjoy yourselves more.

Disclaimer Part 2: If you have been a active player in the last 2 years there is a high probability you will be a role in this game. If you dont like it I dont really care I am onegu and you all love me and I am sure will forgive me. If you have a really big problem that you might be a role in this game PM me and I might take you out as a role.

Disclaimer Part 3: This will be a completely closed setup. Nothing will be notified unless absolutely necessary.

Disclaimer Part 4: This is a Onegu hosted game. Expect a hiccup hosting wise, because I am Onegu. Dont bitch about it if/when it happens. I will modkill you so hard ask Koshi. This being said I will do my best to make sure there are no hiccups but no promises.


I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
August 21 2015 23:31 GMT
#1442
On August 22 2015 08:15 geript wrote:
No. I refuse to accept that BH or anyone else would approve that shit or that Onegu is that much of a fucking retard to include shit like that without those roles having some other form of kp or a huge power level. No on is dumb enough to disallow town the ability to control their own vote.

Seriously. Ask yourself if you have a 'standard' role. Named vt, cop, medic, mason, get, banisher, RBer, PGO, etc. if you do and 3 flips do then odds are all the roles are standard or mostly standard. So bullshit.

People defending said bullshit are liars or mafia.


Your assuming too much I think.

What is there are only 3 mafia?

What is these roles are in fact mafia-aligned?

Like this game has DISCLAIMERS saying it may not be 100% balances and is setup for funsies and theme.

There are tons of ways to try and balance around abnormally functioning roles. Though I do agree that it makes the most sense that there should be a counter-balance to such terrible voting restrictions within the roles themselves.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
August 21 2015 23:31 GMT
#1443
On August 22 2015 08:13 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 22 2015 08:10 geript wrote:
On August 22 2015 08:08 KelsierSC wrote:
On August 22 2015 08:06 geript wrote:
There's literally zero reason to not lynch ritoky. There's literally zero reason to believe ritoky. There's zero way that can be his role. If it is then the game is irrelevant because that should never ever be a role in any game.
Like the basic rules of fucking mafia is that you always get to control your own vote. Like there are roles that can alter votes (stealing votes, doubling votes, vote rigging, pardoning etc). But even those are generally exceptionally bad form in themed games. On top of that we've seen 3 roles flip and they're all normal. There's no reason to expect super not normal roles. Bottom line ritoky is lying and should be lynched.


my role states i cant vote anyone who other people are voting

so i believe his roile

And what other powers does your role have?


being handsome

...slightly redundant role doe amirite

it also lets me see the alignment of people


I don't buy this...
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
August 21 2015 23:33 GMT
#1445
On August 22 2015 08:19 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 22 2015 08:18 Fecalfeast wrote:
On August 22 2015 08:08 KelsierSC wrote:
On August 22 2015 08:06 geript wrote:
There's literally zero reason to not lynch ritoky. There's literally zero reason to believe ritoky. There's zero way that can be his role. If it is then the game is irrelevant because that should never ever be a role in any game.
Like the basic rules of fucking mafia is that you always get to control your own vote. Like there are roles that can alter votes (stealing votes, doubling votes, vote rigging, pardoning etc). But even those are generally exceptionally bad form in themed games. On top of that we've seen 3 roles flip and they're all normal. There's no reason to expect super not normal roles. Bottom line ritoky is lying and should be lynched.


my role states i cant vote anyone who other people are voting

so i believe his roile

Wow ok I rescind my claim that my role is silly.

You guys have some silly roles.
On August 22 2015 08:05 JudgeJudy wrote:
[image loading]

On August 22 2015 08:01 ritoky wrote:
On August 22 2015 07:58 Fecalfeast wrote:
omg really ritoky? Your role is worse than mine then. You're a non-foctor today since you rng'd town


can you respond to some of what i found in your filter. and also give a list of at least scum reads? town reads are okay too.


On August 22 2015 04:24 JudgeJudy wrote:
On August 21 2015 06:56 Fecalfeast wrote:
wait chezinu claims mafia and gives up then votes to save himself after saying he wanted to vote himself?

##unvote
##vote chezinu


On August 21 2015 06:59 Fecalfeast wrote:
OK chez isn';t mafia but idk the rux wagon is scummy yolo

##unvote
##vote waveofshadow


Fecal, what made you turn away from the chez lynch? He didn't have any posts between these two posts above.


This one too.


I can't have my vote on the person who gets lynched or bad stuff happens to me so I was afraid that if chezinu was town, scum would snipe him last second and I would die

judgejudy probably actually town, chezinu probably scum, I would kill tubesock. Damdred I haven't noticed while rereading this day but he's probably still scum.

KelsierSC is probably scum too


my role is town aligned

if i give up my ability to vote on majority cases i can check alignments


Nevermind, I didn't see this. Shutting up till I've read.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
August 21 2015 23:38 GMT
#1449
Is nuke like a time delayed KP?

So there's a chance for a save or summin?
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
August 21 2015 23:43 GMT
#1457
Honestly atm, I'm tempted to believe all the restriction/role related stuff being claimed atm.

The only one that stands out...

Is ritoky's.

All of them are rather silly and makes their votes NAI, however rit's is the only one that is a pure hindrance without anything else attached. The other roles seem to be more situational/conditional and have some leeway.

My own role has a nifty little trick, but it's unlikely that I will get to use it since it's rather conditional.

So right now I'm thinking Rit is either lying to us about something or is mafia.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
August 21 2015 23:55 GMT
#1467
@Rit

Ignoring it and dismissing it are two different things, especially when the notion was brought up by geript as being important.

Idk, looking back now you admitted that we will prob have to lynch you sometime later on down the line so I can't seriously entertain the notion of you being mafia.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
August 21 2015 23:55 GMT
#1468
On August 22 2015 08:33 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 22 2015 08:31 Tictock wrote:
On August 22 2015 08:13 KelsierSC wrote:
On August 22 2015 08:10 geript wrote:
On August 22 2015 08:08 KelsierSC wrote:
On August 22 2015 08:06 geript wrote:
There's literally zero reason to not lynch ritoky. There's literally zero reason to believe ritoky. There's zero way that can be his role. If it is then the game is irrelevant because that should never ever be a role in any game.
Like the basic rules of fucking mafia is that you always get to control your own vote. Like there are roles that can alter votes (stealing votes, doubling votes, vote rigging, pardoning etc). But even those are generally exceptionally bad form in themed games. On top of that we've seen 3 roles flip and they're all normal. There's no reason to expect super not normal roles. Bottom line ritoky is lying and should be lynched.


my role states i cant vote anyone who other people are voting

so i believe his roile

And what other powers does your role have?


being handsome

...slightly redundant role doe amirite

it also lets me see the alignment of people


I don't buy this...


well geript is town

come at me


Why exactly did you check geript?
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
August 21 2015 23:57 GMT
#1472
On August 22 2015 08:56 Fecalfeast wrote:
can we talk about why you're claim alignment cop with a green check in the first place?

I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
August 22 2015 00:01 GMT
#1476
On August 22 2015 08:59 KelsierSC wrote:
cos im a mother fucking boss
WAT


And I'm #1 Cool Kid

On August 20 2015 21:48 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2015 21:39 Tictock wrote:
On August 20 2015 21:34 Chezinu wrote:
On August 20 2015 21:26 Tictock wrote:
On August 20 2015 21:22 Chezinu wrote:
On August 20 2015 18:35 Onegu wrote:
Day 1 Votecount

Fidei86 (3): ritoky, Tubesock, The Shining, Tictock, Rels
ritoky (0): geript, Chezinu
Damdred (1): Fecalfeast, Fecalfeast, ruXxar, Chezinu
Fecalfeast (1): Damdred
JudgeJudy (0):
ruXxar (5): Breshke, Half the Sky, Rels, ObiWanShinobi, WaveofShadow, Lord Tolkien
geript (0):
vayne authority (0): Lord Tolkien
yamato77 (1): Fecalfeast
ObiWanShinobi (0):
Tubesock (2): The Shining, Rels
WaveofShadow (0):
Chezinu (1): geript

Not Voting (7): Fidei86, yamato77, ruXxar, JudgeJudy, VayneAuthority, Beneather, KelsierSC

Day 1 ends in


Can people actually vote?


Not without a light to guide their votes to truth and justice


Why don't you be that light or get with the cool kids?


I made some efforts in one of the 32 posts you didn't read.

Who are the cool kids?


This is an evul question but ok:

1. Tictock
2. Fecalfeast, The Shining, Rels


WUT WUT
I can take that responsibility.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 14m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 55
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 10354
Rain 3257
soO 430
BeSt 395
Stork 386
Soulkey 344
Soma 316
Rush 224
firebathero 216
Barracks 157
[ Show more ]
Sexy 82
Shinee 44
Killer 33
Shine 24
sorry 24
HiyA 22
Sharp 20
Sacsri 18
hero 16
yabsab 16
Hm[arnc] 15
Terrorterran 10
zelot 6
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc5159
League of Legends
JimRising 447
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King130
Other Games
gofns34305
singsing1090
Pyrionflax197
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV190
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 3
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 51
• 3DClanTV 49
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV156
League of Legends
• Jankos2681
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14m
CranKy Ducklings0
Patches Events
5h 14m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 14m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 14m
OSC
13h 14m
OSC
1d 2h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.