• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:56
CEST 22:56
KST 05:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6740 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 31

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 50 Next All
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 18:29 GMT
#4635
Like, if we lynch VA you would leave the game immediately?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 18:30 GMT
#4637
On April 03 2015 03:29 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 03:15 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 03 2015 03:13 yamato77 wrote:
On April 03 2015 03:10 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 03 2015 03:09 yamato77 wrote:
On April 03 2015 03:06 justanothertownie wrote:
Wave thought it is probably you.

good for wave

I don't think I'm ever scum here

good for you

If you think the scumhunting bar is too low. Who is scum?

It's literally impossible to tell, because all anyone has talked about for 2 days now is fucking role shit.

I'm not invested in this game any longer, you have fun JAT.

So you are telling me that it is impossible to tell but on the other hand me not having scumreads is loltastic? Sick logic there bro.

I would expect the ever-dogged JAT to be all over someone at this point in the game, as tirelessly he tunnels.

But meh, you could just be losing fire.

I tunneled maybe 2 people as town in my whole mafia career. I don't tirelessly tunnel.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 18:32 GMT
#4640
On April 03 2015 03:31 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 01:04 Snarfs wrote:
I mentioned VE as possible scum during last day/night and was instantly told that's not possible so I'm assuming there are PMs or something that confirm him town?


Who is telling you this? They should justify it if it is true because no one has ever stated this to me.

He already quoted the posts he was talking about. Seems like a misunderstanding to me.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 18:33 GMT
#4643
SLAM PLEASE CONFIRM YOU ARE LEAVING THE GAME ONCE WE LYNCH VA.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 18:37 GMT
#4648
On April 03 2015 03:36 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 03:33 justanothertownie wrote:
SLAM PLEASE CONFIRM YOU ARE LEAVING THE GAME ONCE WE LYNCH VA.

Yes I will die to my own KP wtf

I thought you would die in the night? If we lynch him you would have won by then, no?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 18:38 GMT
#4649
On April 03 2015 03:37 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 03:32 yamato77 wrote:
I'm all for lynching vayne today.

##vote: vayneauthority


What changed from yesterday?

Show nested quote +
On April 01 2015 03:33 yamato77 wrote:
I have a hypothesis on who killed Hapa, but it's not really important.

I also have reservations about lynching VA, and they are important. This feels like a horrible idea. Unfortunately majority lynch makes this game hard.

Would people be opposed to lynching someone like damdred/batsnacks/BH? I have bad feelings about all 3.

Good man.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 18:38 GMT
#4651
On April 03 2015 03:37 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 03:36 Alakaslam wrote:
On April 03 2015 03:33 justanothertownie wrote:
SLAM PLEASE CONFIRM YOU ARE LEAVING THE GAME ONCE WE LYNCH VA.

Yes I will die to my own KP wtf

I thought you would die in the night? If we lynch him you would have won by then, no?

*if we lynch HIM
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 18:39 GMT
#4653
On April 03 2015 03:38 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 03:37 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 03 2015 03:36 Alakaslam wrote:
On April 03 2015 03:33 justanothertownie wrote:
SLAM PLEASE CONFIRM YOU ARE LEAVING THE GAME ONCE WE LYNCH VA.

Yes I will die to my own KP wtf

I thought you would die in the night? If we lynch him you would have won by then, no?

How? What, is he knight agyros or whatever?

He is a planeswalker that if he didn't lie has not used his ultimate.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 18:41 GMT
#4660
On April 03 2015 03:39 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 03:37 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 03 2015 03:36 Alakaslam wrote:
On April 03 2015 03:33 justanothertownie wrote:
SLAM PLEASE CONFIRM YOU ARE LEAVING THE GAME ONCE WE LYNCH VA.

Yes I will die to my own KP wtf

I thought you would die in the night? If we lynch him you would have won by then, no?

And, I die down the the hour I submitted- I may randomly pass before the lynch even happens for all I know.

I stated my wincons, I did not state my abilities and their drawbacks.

Suppose the following situation.
Vayne, a planeswalker without ultimate dies while you are still alive. Will you leave the game y/n?
I want you to answer this question.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 18:41 GMT
#4661
On April 03 2015 03:40 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 03:39 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 03 2015 03:38 Alakaslam wrote:
On April 03 2015 03:37 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 03 2015 03:36 Alakaslam wrote:
On April 03 2015 03:33 justanothertownie wrote:
SLAM PLEASE CONFIRM YOU ARE LEAVING THE GAME ONCE WE LYNCH VA.

Yes I will die to my own KP wtf

I thought you would die in the night? If we lynch him you would have won by then, no?

How? What, is he knight agyros or whatever?

He is a planeswalker that if he didn't lie has not used his ultimate.

Feel free to kill him but 2 need to die.

HAPA ALREADY DIED.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 18:44 GMT
#4664
IF VAYNE DIES 2 PLANESWALKER WITHOUT ULTIMATE ARE DEAD.
WILL YOU LEAVE THE GAME IF THAT HAPPENS?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 18:44 GMT
#4665
On April 03 2015 03:44 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 03:41 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 03 2015 03:39 Alakaslam wrote:
On April 03 2015 03:37 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 03 2015 03:36 Alakaslam wrote:
On April 03 2015 03:33 justanothertownie wrote:
SLAM PLEASE CONFIRM YOU ARE LEAVING THE GAME ONCE WE LYNCH VA.

Yes I will die to my own KP wtf

I thought you would die in the night? If we lynch him you would have won by then, no?

And, I die down the the hour I submitted- I may randomly pass before the lynch even happens for all I know.

I stated my wincons, I did not state my abilities and their drawbacks.

Suppose the following situation.
Vayne, a planeswalker without ultimate dies while you are still alive. Will you leave the game y/n?
I want you to answer this question.

No. He is only one Planeswalkers.

Hapa was a planeswalker and he did not use his ultimate.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 18:47 GMT
#4674
##Spine VayneAuthority
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 18:48 GMT
#4675
If this works and slam does not leave the game we lynch him today 100 %.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 18:48 GMT
#4677
You can thank me later slam.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 18:54 GMT
#4684
On April 03 2015 03:49 Damdred wrote:
Hey guys, i'm going to explain my role in detail at this point and why I've been half telling the truth at points. This will most likely cause me to be lynched but that's ok. I'm still debating whether I should retire today or not and i'll explain this in a bit as we go.

Firstly I will explain the mechanics and itemization I have with my role without quoting from my pm. I start the game off with four items in my inventory, I have a bullet, a gun, a stealth suit and a Vest. I have the ability during the night cycles to load my rifle with the bullet to use my stealth and my vest is a passive ability that I have but can pass off. I can also pass off each of my items If I pass off one of my items like I did d1 I lose the opportunity to do anything else during the night cycle.

My opening action N1 was to load my rifle, but talking and getting threatened by JAT I claimed to JAT and under further interrogation Kita as well. And as such I am not in possession of my rifle at this moment in time, HOWEVER I am in possession of the bullet at present. The items got really messed up D1 so its quite possibly scum is just sitting around with an empty rifle on 0 KP because I kept the KP power. So town shouldn't have to worry about that to much at this point in time.

Last Night I used stealth and found some interesting results that i'll talk about in a moment. I'll talk about my wincondition now.

My wincondition is this, you win the game completion of your accepted contracts at points in the game. When your contract dies you have the option to leave the game and gift a .5 KP to any player of your choice, if you do not leave the game you accept another contract and on completion you retire from the game and are able to gift a 1 KP shot to anyone in the game of your choosing on exit.

I have been hesitant and I hinted about this to LS and Koshi roughly I should of told HTS in full so she could back me up.

Currently I have the information who my next target would be if I stay in the game, and i'm tempted to take it so that I can deliver a full KP to someone town as I suspect my target is mafia aligned at this point in time.

IE my target is Moriaty if I decide to accept and go for the full KP instead of .5.

Any questions or thoughts?

This seems not very believable damdy. And even if it is true I would have rather you just exit the game, sorry.
<3
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 18:58 GMT
#4692
On April 03 2015 03:56 Damdred wrote:
Its ok i'm giving my KP to either Slam or HF at this point I think. Would be the most beneficial and funniest way to go out I think maybe hts so he can shoot kita who is scum I think.


Are you kidding me?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 18:59 GMT
#4695
On April 03 2015 03:56 Blazinghand wrote:
so uh... how long until the flip? is it an "at the end of day" thing, or "day ends on the spot with the person killed" thing, or a "person dies, day continues" thing?

Item just says deliver 1 KP during daytime. I would assume that if Vayne dies he would die as soon as a host can flip him.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 19:01 GMT
#4698
But the shot already has been acknowledged so if it doesn't happen soon then VA is somehow protected or takes more than 1 KP.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 19:02 GMT
#4700
Which according to his role should not be the case.
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 50 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 13h 4m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 135
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15044
Calm 2020
Mini 148
scan(afreeca) 25
Bale 14
Dota 2
febbydoto20
LuMiX1
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King42
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4952
Liquid`Hasu673
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2122
shahzam487
RotterdaM377
ToD292
C9.Mang0275
WinterStarcraft232
Dewaltoss51
JuggernautJason39
ZombieGrub39
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream26
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 22
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 17
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade1110
Other Games
• imaqtpie1098
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
13h 4m
INu's Battles
14h 4m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
16h 4m
OSC
1d 1h
Replay Cast
1d 2h
OSC
2 days
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.