• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:15
CEST 03:15
KST 10:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7815 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 48 49 50 Next All
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 22 2015 20:50 GMT
#6
/in
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 22 2015 20:51 GMT
#7
Oh, PMs...
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 22 2015 21:26 GMT
#13
On March 23 2015 06:24 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 23 2015 05:51 justanothertownie wrote:
Oh, PMs...

it's not quite as rough for scum since they're only @night and via tl.net pm lol

It's still fucking bullshit and I don't hate it only because it is unfair for scum.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 22 2015 23:25 GMT
#22
On March 23 2015 08:23 Blazinghand wrote:
/in

Sure you want to try this? There are no coaches!
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 24 2015 23:43 GMT
#121
On March 25 2015 08:25 Keirathi wrote:
I just hope I don't get a role that's guaranteed to be dead by day 3 again

Well, guaranteed is not the correct word...
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 25 2015 14:52 GMT
#138
On March 25 2015 23:39 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2015 11:49 kitaman27 wrote:
More third party incoming XD


This is a good thing in an Aperture game, right?

The crazier the better.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 27 2015 23:48 GMT
#244
On March 28 2015 08:43 Holyflare wrote:
Um yeh fuck that I'm just going to find mafia

This.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 28 2015 00:52 GMT
#264
On March 28 2015 09:46 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2015 09:44 Keirathi wrote:
On March 28 2015 09:40 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 28 2015 09:37 Keirathi wrote:
On March 28 2015 09:35 VisceraEyes wrote:
I will not vote for anyone based on their self-aggrandizing campaign posters. You know who I will vote for though?

On March 28 2015 09:21 yamato77 wrote:
I promise not to lynch anyone who votes me.

:D

##Vote: yamato

This guy.

Scum #2

2/X down. X-2 to go.

Case in point: Keirathi. He spent a LOT of time on his campaign post, and has spent a LOT of time telling people to vote for him, and that's not how I want the person I vote for to be spending their time. EZPZ.

I already found 2 scum. What more do you want from me!?


Keirathi I feel like your interests align with those of the Justice Bloc. What do you say to an alliance, and unification of our campaigns? You can have warrior I'll get rogue!

Why would you want to be rogue?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 28 2015 00:53 GMT
#265
On March 28 2015 09:44 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2015 09:41 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 28 2015 09:40 sicklucker wrote:
On March 28 2015 09:35 VisceraEyes wrote:
I will not vote for anyone based on their self-aggrandizing campaign posters. You know who I will vote for though?

On March 28 2015 09:21 yamato77 wrote:
I promise not to lynch anyone who votes me.

:D

##Vote: yamato

This guy.


you know you just voted him for mayor right?

Yes sir. And he promised to not lynch me. As I'm town, this is the most winningest strategy I've seen so far.


Isn't there the loophole where every mafia votes for him and he is forced to lynch town? That doesn't seem like a winning strategy.

shhhhh
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 28 2015 01:01 GMT
#270
On March 28 2015 09:58 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2015 09:52 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 28 2015 09:46 ExO_ wrote:
On March 28 2015 09:44 Keirathi wrote:
On March 28 2015 09:40 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 28 2015 09:37 Keirathi wrote:
On March 28 2015 09:35 VisceraEyes wrote:
I will not vote for anyone based on their self-aggrandizing campaign posters. You know who I will vote for though?

On March 28 2015 09:21 yamato77 wrote:
I promise not to lynch anyone who votes me.

:D

##Vote: yamato

This guy.

Scum #2

2/X down. X-2 to go.

Case in point: Keirathi. He spent a LOT of time on his campaign post, and has spent a LOT of time telling people to vote for him, and that's not how I want the person I vote for to be spending their time. EZPZ.

I already found 2 scum. What more do you want from me!?


Keirathi I feel like your interests align with those of the Justice Bloc. What do you say to an alliance, and unification of our campaigns? You can have warrior I'll get rogue!

Why would you want to be rogue?


I want to be warrior. However as a member of the Justice Bloc I feel that sometimes you lead by leading, and other times you lead by following. By setting the example of working with others I hope to show that we can work together as town. Hopefully more people will join me in this Justice Bloc!

So what you are saying is that you agree with Keirathis scumreads?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 28 2015 01:34 GMT
#288
On March 28 2015 10:33 LightningStrike wrote:
rsoultin I finding your entrance quite lackluster compared to XXX and other games you rolled town.

I agree.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 28 2015 01:44 GMT
#299
On March 28 2015 10:41 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2015 10:39 rsoultin wrote:
On March 28 2015 10:38 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 28 2015 10:35 rsoultin wrote:
On March 28 2015 10:33 LightningStrike wrote:
rsoultin I finding your entrance quite lackluster compared to XXX and other games you rolled town.


i'm not being jokey, you mean xP it's hardly lackluster

now what do you think of the plan, which is by far more important to me right now than the toneread you think you have on me lol

The plan is decent but it just seems to simple of a plan that might backfire.


howso? and what parts do you think we should fix so it's less likely to backfire

Mainly about the Rogue because the problem with Rouge is that anyone can No Lynch I mean unless we get Confirmed Town in the 2nd Slot scum will go for a no lynch easily. We need confirmed town on the 2nd highest votes.

nah, scum wouldn't. If the rogue picks no lynch we lynch him day2 or deal with him in the night.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 28 2015 01:48 GMT
#303
On March 28 2015 10:47 VisceraEyes wrote:
I'm basically just waiting to hear BH's rng target.

About time he rngs himself the first time.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 28 2015 04:03 GMT
#390
On March 28 2015 11:45 sicklucker wrote:
rsoultin pretty annoying alrdy. likely town

That's a really bad read.
On March 28 2015 12:42 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2015 12:27 sicklucker wrote:
I think jats mafia because he didnt berate my claim. I think its a solid read he was in thread

This isn't a bad point, your claim litreally is the worst thing in the thread. It is weird that JAT didn't say anything.

You're still getting lynched tho.

It is a bad point. The claim is whatever - SL would fakeclaim this as either alignment and everyone knows it which makes the whole thing completely uninteresting. If he really is vet then it is obviously fucking stupid to claim but who knows if he is.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 28 2015 04:05 GMT
#391
On March 28 2015 12:45 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I want to know why Jat and Koshi jumped on the rsoultin reasoning.

I didn't jump on the reasoning - I liked the read itself. Rsoultins first posts about the plan just seem like very obvious things to say.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 28 2015 04:09 GMT
#395
On March 28 2015 13:07 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2015 13:03 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 28 2015 11:45 sicklucker wrote:
rsoultin pretty annoying alrdy. likely town

That's a really bad read.
On March 28 2015 12:42 yamato77 wrote:
On March 28 2015 12:27 sicklucker wrote:
I think jats mafia because he didnt berate my claim. I think its a solid read he was in thread

This isn't a bad point, your claim litreally is the worst thing in the thread. It is weird that JAT didn't say anything.

You're still getting lynched tho.

It is a bad point. The claim is whatever - SL would fakeclaim this as either alignment and everyone knows it which makes the whole thing completely uninteresting. If he really is vet then it is obviously fucking stupid to claim but who knows if he is.


Acualy I have yet to make any serious fake claims as mafia.

So what?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 28 2015 04:09 GMT
#399
On March 28 2015 13:08 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2015 13:05 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 28 2015 12:45 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I want to know why Jat and Koshi jumped on the rsoultin reasoning.

I didn't jump on the reasoning - I liked the read itself. Rsoultins first posts about the plan just seem like very obvious things to say.


And what would you expect someone to talk about instead?

Anything on the developments of LS' read?

He seems really stubborn about it. I have no problem with it.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 28 2015 04:10 GMT
#401
On March 28 2015 13:09 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2015 13:09 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 28 2015 13:07 sicklucker wrote:
On March 28 2015 13:03 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 28 2015 11:45 sicklucker wrote:
rsoultin pretty annoying alrdy. likely town

That's a really bad read.
On March 28 2015 12:42 yamato77 wrote:
On March 28 2015 12:27 sicklucker wrote:
I think jats mafia because he didnt berate my claim. I think its a solid read he was in thread

This isn't a bad point, your claim litreally is the worst thing in the thread. It is weird that JAT didn't say anything.

You're still getting lynched tho.

It is a bad point. The claim is whatever - SL would fakeclaim this as either alignment and everyone knows it which makes the whole thing completely uninteresting. If he really is vet then it is obviously fucking stupid to claim but who knows if he is.


Acualy I have yet to make any serious fake claims as mafia.

So what?


So you said its non alignment indignitive when evidence say it is.

The fact that you didn't until now does not mean that you wouldn't do so in generally. I think you would. Hence I don't think the claim makes you anything at all.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 28 2015 05:15 GMT
#404
On March 28 2015 13:58 sicklucker wrote:
Well your wrong. But my early read on you is a jat trying to not piss me off is much more likely to be mafia

lol, how on earth did you come to this conclusion? If anything the opposite is true.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 28 2015 14:48 GMT
#515
On March 28 2015 15:22 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2015 14:15 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 28 2015 13:58 sicklucker wrote:
Well your wrong. But my early read on you is a jat trying to not piss me off is much more likely to be mafia

lol, how on earth did you come to this conclusion? If anything the opposite is true.


No people try to be nicer to people when they are mafia. Thats my read real life or not

Pretty stupid. Especially when I HAVE been nice to you in our towngame and I HAVE NOT been nice to you at all when I was scum.
On March 28 2015 22:10 ExO_ wrote:
Everybody else? Almost nothing. If you held a gun to my head and told me to pick scum I'd probably say JAT right now. He's answering questions and responding which I like, but he's not really adding information. He's not offering anything just reacting to what's there. It's the kinda thing that I think looks decent but isn't really helping town at all.

It is helping town 100 % more than your stupid campaign and setup talk. Just forget that this is an election and play mafia. We will see about the roles eod.
1 2 3 4 5 48 49 50 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 45m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15972
Hyuk 49
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm217
LuMiX0
League of Legends
Doublelift4692
Other Games
summit1g9033
JimRising 800
PiGStarcraft445
ViBE139
ArmadaUGS108
Mew2King88
Trikslyr34
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1304
BasetradeTV180
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream117
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 97
• davetesta54
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
8h 45m
INu's Battles
10h 45m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
13h 45m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 45m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 45m
Replay Cast
21h 45m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 8h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 9h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.