• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:23
CEST 06:23
KST 13:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8021 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 148

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 146 147 148 149 150 335 Next
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 30 2015 20:32 GMT
#2941
On March 31 2015 05:31 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 04:48 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 31 2015 04:46 VisceraEyes wrote:
HtS SEEMS townie but I get a REAAALLY cautious feel in general from filter.

Discuss. Language like "Shout if I'm wrong" and "I could be off" etc etc

I like this.

Wave, I think you're scum.
Writer@WriterYamato
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 30 2015 20:33 GMT
#2942
On March 31 2015 05:25 Half the Sky wrote:
Alright Crossfire is scum.

Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 06:05 Holyflare wrote:
i think we should default lynch sicklucker for having 3 page filter in a 101 page game when his mafia tell that he loves to talk about is having no filter

/discuss


Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 07:19 Holyflare wrote:
i will lynch sicklucker for either being mafia or 3p with a good chance of being mafia for having 3 pages of filter because i'd feel like as 3p he's be just as productive as town

it also allows all these "coin flip" ppl to talk more


Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 07:26 Holyflare wrote:
a lynch on sl is a lynch on guaranteed not town!


Holyflare talks anti-sicklucker for at least 60-90m prior to Crossfire voting him.

Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 07:39 Crossfire99 wrote:
I had to step away, but I'm back now. I see now BH is a target but slam doesn't want him lynched because he and the lyncher will die. Hmmmm. Kita's post on BH looks good and I have a town read on kita, so I'd want BH dead, but not if it kills the lyncher which will probably be rsoultin.

I'm thinking of voting for HF because he needs to be in the top 3 because he's town. Yeah, I'll vote for HF now.

##Vote: HolyFlare


And no mention of sicklucker or Hapa in the post where he votes Holyflare. Even better he tries to use a filter length argument for defending sicklucker but if he believed HF was making the wrong choice, he should have at least pushed Hapa moreor moved his vote to someone that would have supported whom he felt was scum, just as he said from the off.

I checked the vote thread. No such change. It was a soft push against. He's scum.


so to be clear, Crossfire votes to elect HF while HF is pushing SL, and crossfire has a townread on SL, so he wouldn't try to elect someone who had a scumread on his townread. is that what you're saying?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
March 30 2015 20:35 GMT
#2943
On March 31 2015 05:28 justanothertownie wrote:
When did he do that?


JAT, this is the post I am referring to (attention to bold). According to the timestamps 5m before EoD.

On March 30 2015 07:54 Crossfire99 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 07:47 Holyflare wrote:
On March 30 2015 07:42 Holyflare wrote:
i am NOT voting bh, i am voting sicklucker for now until people tell me otherwise


this guy has 3 pages of filter

look at all the games he has played in how he references his scum meta:

On January 31 2015 07:53 sicklucker wrote:
On January 31 2015 07:31 Eden1892 wrote:
On January 31 2015 07:30 Fecalfeast wrote:
Game's been going for longer than 10 minutes and SL has less than 1 page of filter

##vote sicklucker

A++


This is a absolutely terrible read. The only time ive rolled mafia mspaint. I froze up and had a 2-4 page filter day1. Dandred/chezina my mafia partners can verify this. I was super afraid to post early in that game.

I want to scum read ff for it since he was in that game. But he just puts scum on me everygame and im always town. The one time I was mafia he actually laid off me.


On March 19 2015 20:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 19 2015 19:57 Holyflare wrote:
On March 19 2015 19:56 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 19 2015 19:55 Holyflare wrote:
On March 19 2015 19:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Probably has to do something with the range when mafia is more likely to put their vote on a certain wagon.

Holyflare the Toad - Palmar fest. Does it mean anything?


probably nothing at all, but it kind of reminds me of toad going ham on geript in that game i bussed everyone

yeah me too.
but let's not talk about more of it yet.

Talk to me about sicklucker. I don't understand why people are voting for him.


well he lied/forgot about stuff which i guess isn't indicative but then he put in a spoiler that he should be confirmed by filter length when he used that argument in void or w/e it was and was mafia with a longer filter so i'm kinda just keeping it on him till he does something useful

The logest games he has been alive in are:
TL Mafia LXIX: Carol Of The Bells Town Vanilla Survived Night 5 (28 pages of filter)
Imperial Mafia Town Vanilla Endgamed Day 6 (19 pages)
The Void Mafia Mafia Rolecop Survived Day 5 (52 pages)
Campus Mafia Town Vanilla Lynched Day 7 (35 pages)
VI Titanic Mini Mafia: The Return of MSPaint Mafia Roleblocker Endgamed Day 5 (14 pages)

I think by simple post/phase comparison he is not lying. Like i don't care what he said as scum in Void, but i don't think him saying that here makes him mafia.

i agree he should start being useful.


each time as mafia he has lower page counts


I looked at his the filter lengths from other games and he's put up 8ish pages on day 1 in linux and 11 in slytherin by day 2. He was scum in both and was dead for the rest of those games. He had 8 and 10 in PYP protoss and horn as town for both dying in days 2 and 1 respectively. I'm not sure if we can make a determination just based off of day 1 here. I think it will take longer to figure out based on filter length.


It's not a "hard" defence, but he's trying to dissuade a sicklucker lynch. That's what I'm getting at.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 30 2015 20:36 GMT
#2944
He didn't town read sl at all he said it isn't clear by filter length.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 30 2015 20:36 GMT
#2945
On March 31 2015 05:35 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 05:28 justanothertownie wrote:
When did he do that?


JAT, this is the post I am referring to (attention to bold). According to the timestamps 5m before EoD.

Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 07:54 Crossfire99 wrote:
On March 30 2015 07:47 Holyflare wrote:
On March 30 2015 07:42 Holyflare wrote:
i am NOT voting bh, i am voting sicklucker for now until people tell me otherwise


this guy has 3 pages of filter

look at all the games he has played in how he references his scum meta:

On January 31 2015 07:53 sicklucker wrote:
On January 31 2015 07:31 Eden1892 wrote:
On January 31 2015 07:30 Fecalfeast wrote:
Game's been going for longer than 10 minutes and SL has less than 1 page of filter

##vote sicklucker

A++


This is a absolutely terrible read. The only time ive rolled mafia mspaint. I froze up and had a 2-4 page filter day1. Dandred/chezina my mafia partners can verify this. I was super afraid to post early in that game.

I want to scum read ff for it since he was in that game. But he just puts scum on me everygame and im always town. The one time I was mafia he actually laid off me.


On March 19 2015 20:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 19 2015 19:57 Holyflare wrote:
On March 19 2015 19:56 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 19 2015 19:55 Holyflare wrote:
On March 19 2015 19:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Probably has to do something with the range when mafia is more likely to put their vote on a certain wagon.

Holyflare the Toad - Palmar fest. Does it mean anything?


probably nothing at all, but it kind of reminds me of toad going ham on geript in that game i bussed everyone

yeah me too.
but let's not talk about more of it yet.

Talk to me about sicklucker. I don't understand why people are voting for him.


well he lied/forgot about stuff which i guess isn't indicative but then he put in a spoiler that he should be confirmed by filter length when he used that argument in void or w/e it was and was mafia with a longer filter so i'm kinda just keeping it on him till he does something useful

The logest games he has been alive in are:
TL Mafia LXIX: Carol Of The Bells Town Vanilla Survived Night 5 (28 pages of filter)
Imperial Mafia Town Vanilla Endgamed Day 6 (19 pages)
The Void Mafia Mafia Rolecop Survived Day 5 (52 pages)
Campus Mafia Town Vanilla Lynched Day 7 (35 pages)
VI Titanic Mini Mafia: The Return of MSPaint Mafia Roleblocker Endgamed Day 5 (14 pages)

I think by simple post/phase comparison he is not lying. Like i don't care what he said as scum in Void, but i don't think him saying that here makes him mafia.

i agree he should start being useful.


each time as mafia he has lower page counts


I looked at his the filter lengths from other games and he's put up 8ish pages on day 1 in linux and 11 in slytherin by day 2. He was scum in both and was dead for the rest of those games. He had 8 and 10 in PYP protoss and horn as town for both dying in days 2 and 1 respectively. I'm not sure if we can make a determination just based off of day 1 here. I think it will take longer to figure out based on filter length.


It's not a "hard" defence, but he's trying to dissuade a sicklucker lynch. That's what I'm getting at.

Ok, I guess. But I wouldn't call that a defense based on filter size. It is a defense against filter size arguments. You might be onto something though.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 30 2015 20:37 GMT
#2946
On March 31 2015 05:32 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 05:31 WaveofShadow wrote:
On March 31 2015 04:48 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 31 2015 04:46 VisceraEyes wrote:
HtS SEEMS townie but I get a REAAALLY cautious feel in general from filter.

Discuss. Language like "Shout if I'm wrong" and "I could be off" etc etc

I like this.

Wave, I think you're scum.

Join the club.
What are you gonna do about it bru?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
March 30 2015 20:37 GMT
#2947
On March 31 2015 05:33 Blazinghand wrote:
so to be clear, Crossfire votes to elect HF while HF is pushing SL, and crossfire has a townread on SL, so he wouldn't try to elect someone who had a scumread on his townread. is that what you're saying?


No he doesn't have a townread, but he's dissuading the lynch whereas he was pushing others (Hapa) more strongly. The expectation that he set for himself:

On March 28 2015 08:07 Crossfire99 wrote:
I'm probably just going to vote for the person who wants to lynch someone who I think is scum. I don't think we need to get any more complicated than that. Obviously, people will need to say who they want to lynch so we can do that. So we basically just play mafia.


In essence, it was incongruent with what he said at the beginning. I can understand if his read develops or changes on an individual person or something but this isn't the case.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 30 2015 20:37 GMT
#2948
I mean, I posted a case on crossfire already and it's convincing enough.

You're welcome, game.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 30 2015 20:38 GMT
#2949
On March 31 2015 05:37 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 05:32 yamato77 wrote:
On March 31 2015 05:31 WaveofShadow wrote:
On March 31 2015 04:48 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 31 2015 04:46 VisceraEyes wrote:
HtS SEEMS townie but I get a REAAALLY cautious feel in general from filter.

Discuss. Language like "Shout if I'm wrong" and "I could be off" etc etc

I like this.

Wave, I think you're scum.

Join the club.
What are you gonna do about it bru?

Kill you?

What else would I do?
Writer@WriterYamato
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 30 2015 20:38 GMT
#2950
Bring it.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 30 2015 20:40 GMT
#2951
On March 31 2015 04:03 Blazinghand wrote:
So what's this hapa case all about

Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 03:49 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 31 2015 03:48 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 31 2015 03:28 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 30 2015 23:45 Half the Sky wrote:
On March 30 2015 23:32 justanothertownie wrote:
HTS are you seriously questioning why people didn't want to lynch BH eod?


My mistake, I'd forgotten about the BH claim when I was going through the filter. HF's filter seemed jumpy just reading it though, even leaving BH out of the argument I was trying to connect his thought process from going from hapa to sl.


I find this believable and probably evidence HtS is town. I'm gonna lay it out and say Scum is very unlikely to forget that I'm a cop

Words cannot express the depth of my disbelief in your claim of being a cop.

Like Lestrad didn't even do anything he was a bumbling idiot.


>:{ that's not very nice!



Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 03:51 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 31 2015 03:50 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 31 2015 03:48 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 31 2015 03:28 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 30 2015 23:45 Half the Sky wrote:
On March 30 2015 23:32 justanothertownie wrote:
HTS are you seriously questioning why people didn't want to lynch BH eod?


My mistake, I'd forgotten about the BH claim when I was going through the filter. HF's filter seemed jumpy just reading it though, even leaving BH out of the argument I was trying to connect his thought process from going from hapa to sl.


I find this believable and probably evidence HtS is town. I'm gonna lay it out and say Scum is very unlikely to forget that I'm a cop

Words cannot express the depth of my disbelief in your claim of being a cop.

you really think I fakeclaimed a role with 2 counterparts? what kind of insane player would do that?

...hmm, actually that IS the kind of thing I'd do as scum. Then I'd laugh at all the newbs in post game for believing me. gah

Nah I'm currently in the camp that you're telling the truth but that your role doesn't actually function as a cop - it's just convenient that your name says "Detective" at the beginning.


ok but I'm literally a detective, 2 people will get my result, and I'll get their results and be able to post them at the start of D2 so I don't see the problem.

not sure what parts of my role an RB would block, now that I tihnk about it. I definitely still will make an investigation I Think since I'm compulsive

Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 03:57 Alakaslam wrote:
I was BH's defender

I now call for Vig on him. The destiny bond stuff is over, I have said this but ppl don't read.

It was one cycle


oh come on let me get one check in!!!

though i'd rather get shot than lynched for epeen reasons

Kira case 2good
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
March 30 2015 20:41 GMT
#2952
Anyways, moving on to BH's case.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 30 2015 20:41 GMT
#2953
##Shoot: WaveofShadow
Writer@WriterYamato
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 30 2015 20:41 GMT
#2954
via PM, WoS promised me he'll read my case eventually, but he can't right now. if I die I still expect him to keep the promise
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 30 2015 20:41 GMT
#2955
On March 31 2015 05:37 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 05:33 Blazinghand wrote:
so to be clear, Crossfire votes to elect HF while HF is pushing SL, and crossfire has a townread on SL, so he wouldn't try to elect someone who had a scumread on his townread. is that what you're saying?


No he doesn't have a townread, but he's dissuading the lynch whereas he was pushing others (Hapa) more strongly. The expectation that he set for himself:

Show nested quote +
On March 28 2015 08:07 Crossfire99 wrote:
I'm probably just going to vote for the person who wants to lynch someone who I think is scum. I don't think we need to get any more complicated than that. Obviously, people will need to say who they want to lynch so we can do that. So we basically just play mafia.


In essence, it was incongruent with what he said at the beginning. I can understand if his read develops or changes on an individual person or something but this isn't the case.


So if hapa flips mafia like people tend to assume he was pushing off of sl onto mafia. (regardless from town to town if hapa is town) so i don't think you should read into that.

He also said he'd vote for towniest person somewhere earlier so i don't see a problem.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 30 2015 20:41 GMT
#2956
Interesting.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 30 2015 20:41 GMT
#2957
Oh nooooeeeessss

When I die, kill yamato mabes?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 30 2015 20:42 GMT
#2958
the plot thickens!
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 30 2015 20:42 GMT
#2959
On March 31 2015 05:41 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 05:37 Half the Sky wrote:
On March 31 2015 05:33 Blazinghand wrote:
so to be clear, Crossfire votes to elect HF while HF is pushing SL, and crossfire has a townread on SL, so he wouldn't try to elect someone who had a scumread on his townread. is that what you're saying?


No he doesn't have a townread, but he's dissuading the lynch whereas he was pushing others (Hapa) more strongly. The expectation that he set for himself:

On March 28 2015 08:07 Crossfire99 wrote:
I'm probably just going to vote for the person who wants to lynch someone who I think is scum. I don't think we need to get any more complicated than that. Obviously, people will need to say who they want to lynch so we can do that. So we basically just play mafia.


In essence, it was incongruent with what he said at the beginning. I can understand if his read develops or changes on an individual person or something but this isn't the case.


So if hapa flips mafia like people tend to assume he was pushing off of sl onto mafia. (regardless from town to town if hapa is town) so i don't think you should read into that.

He also said he'd vote for towniest person somewhere earlier so i don't see a problem.

You don't see a problem because he voted for you.

Hapa is also probably not mafia.
Writer@WriterYamato
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 30 2015 20:42 GMT
#2960
Fuck I don't even know
Wish I weren't on my phone.

twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Prev 1 146 147 148 149 150 335 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 233
NeuroSwarm 213
ProTech128
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 18601
Dewaltoss 162
Bale 51
Terrorterran 22
Noble 7
Icarus 3
League of Legends
JimRising 804
Counter-Strike
taco 308
Other Games
summit1g13687
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1283
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 25
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota290
League of Legends
• Lourlo1151
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
5h 37m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
6h 37m
Monday Night Weeklies
11h 37m
Replay Cast
18h 37m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 6h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 19h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.