• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:42
CEST 12:42
KST 19:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10465 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 149

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 147 148 149 150 151 335 Next
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 30 2015 20:42 GMT
#2961
On March 31 2015 05:41 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 05:37 Half the Sky wrote:
On March 31 2015 05:33 Blazinghand wrote:
so to be clear, Crossfire votes to elect HF while HF is pushing SL, and crossfire has a townread on SL, so he wouldn't try to elect someone who had a scumread on his townread. is that what you're saying?


No he doesn't have a townread, but he's dissuading the lynch whereas he was pushing others (Hapa) more strongly. The expectation that he set for himself:

On March 28 2015 08:07 Crossfire99 wrote:
I'm probably just going to vote for the person who wants to lynch someone who I think is scum. I don't think we need to get any more complicated than that. Obviously, people will need to say who they want to lynch so we can do that. So we basically just play mafia.


In essence, it was incongruent with what he said at the beginning. I can understand if his read develops or changes on an individual person or something but this isn't the case.


So if hapa flips mafia like people tend to assume he was pushing off of sl onto mafia. (regardless from town to town if hapa is town) so i don't think you should read into that.

He also said he'd vote for towniest person somewhere earlier so i don't see a problem.

Do you actually scumread the guy or not?
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 30 2015 20:44 GMT
#2962
Um
Quick townreads

Jat, Rsoultin, VE, koshi
VA might be downgraded to null atm

Fuck I can't even check the player list


twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 30 2015 20:45 GMT
#2963
On March 31 2015 05:41 WaveofShadow wrote:
Oh nooooeeeessss

When I die, kill yamato mabes?

On March 31 2015 05:42 WaveofShadow wrote:
Fuck I don't even know
Wish I weren't on my phone.


Hm. Maybe you are town.
Writer@WriterYamato
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 30 2015 20:45 GMT
#2964
On March 31 2015 05:44 WaveofShadow wrote:
Um
Quick townreads

Jat, Rsoultin, VE, koshi
VA might be downgraded to null atm

Fuck I can't even check the player list



1. Snarfs
2. Holyflare
3. justanothertownie
4. Keirathi
5. Trfel
6. Damdred
7. LightningStrike
8. Alakaslam
9. Crossfire99
10. Half the Sky
11. Chezitwo
12. Hapahauli
13. Blazinghand
14. VisceraEyes
15. Sepulchre
16. yamato77
17. sicklucker
18. ritoky
19. Onegu
20. VayneAuthority
21. batsnacks
22. kitaman27
23. rsoultin
24. WaveofShadow
25. ObiWanShinobi
26. ExO_
27. Koshi
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 30 2015 20:45 GMT
#2965
On March 31 2015 05:42 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 05:41 Holyflare wrote:
On March 31 2015 05:37 Half the Sky wrote:
On March 31 2015 05:33 Blazinghand wrote:
so to be clear, Crossfire votes to elect HF while HF is pushing SL, and crossfire has a townread on SL, so he wouldn't try to elect someone who had a scumread on his townread. is that what you're saying?


No he doesn't have a townread, but he's dissuading the lynch whereas he was pushing others (Hapa) more strongly. The expectation that he set for himself:

On March 28 2015 08:07 Crossfire99 wrote:
I'm probably just going to vote for the person who wants to lynch someone who I think is scum. I don't think we need to get any more complicated than that. Obviously, people will need to say who they want to lynch so we can do that. So we basically just play mafia.


In essence, it was incongruent with what he said at the beginning. I can understand if his read develops or changes on an individual person or something but this isn't the case.


So if hapa flips mafia like people tend to assume he was pushing off of sl onto mafia. (regardless from town to town if hapa is town) so i don't think you should read into that.

He also said he'd vote for towniest person somewhere earlier so i don't see a problem.

Do you actually scumread the guy or not?


Lol I'm not sure anymore since i researched what hts was saying

My Keirathi read still legit



keirathi (weird defence on accused (exo etc), looks a bit tmiish, hard on for hapa and won't discuss anyone else, null null plz change (i did like you at the time but you fallen off completely and it looks worse now))
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 30 2015 20:46 GMT
#2966
Thanks jat
I did think slam was town but dunno where he's been so I'd downgrade him a lil
BH slightly above null on towny side
I w aged to look into snarfs in more detail he pmed me but I ignored it
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 30 2015 20:47 GMT
#2967
On March 31 2015 05:44 WaveofShadow wrote:
Um
Quick townreads

Jat, Rsoultin, VE, koshi
VA might be downgraded to null atm

Fuck I can't even check the player list



Amazing what players will do when they think they are actually going to die!

Now play the game you shithead.
Writer@WriterYamato
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 30 2015 20:47 GMT
#2968
I mean, obvious fake shot is obvious but I'm not going to be able to post for a but anyway so that KS for lighting the fire yamato


Still think you're scum though. You're. Missing the righteous fire
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 30 2015 20:48 GMT
#2969
On March 31 2015 05:47 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 05:44 WaveofShadow wrote:
Um
Quick townreads

Jat, Rsoultin, VE, koshi
VA might be downgraded to null atm

Fuck I can't even check the player list



Amazing what players will do when they think they are actually going to die!

Now play the game you shithead.

Nice one. Not entirely convinced but I like it.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 30 2015 20:48 GMT
#2970
As he calls. Me. Ahitheas
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 30 2015 20:48 GMT
#2971
VE I TOO HAVE RAGE

I HAVE EXTREME NOT LISTENED TO IN EVERY GAME

YOU SEE FAR WITH THE EYES OF HIJOLE

COME AND MARGINALIZED ME FOR ME TO dang I don't think I can pull this off.

VE send me a PM.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 30 2015 20:49 GMT
#2972
On March 31 2015 05:48 Alakaslam wrote:
VE I TOO HAVE RAGE

I HAVE EXTREME NOT LISTENED TO IN EVERY GAME

YOU SEE FAR WITH THE EYES OF HIJOLE

COME AND MARGINALIZED ME FOR ME TO dang I don't think I can pull this off.

VE send me a PM.

lol
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 30 2015 20:49 GMT
#2973
I still can't read kita worth a shit
I'd be most scared of him overall because he is a tricksy one
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 30 2015 20:51 GMT
#2974
Yamato plz
I may be a bad player but I certainly am not bad enough to think that shot was real.
But as I recall you were the first one to assume my lavos thing was not only real, but scum aligned just because it was in red? You're not that bad.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 30 2015 20:51 GMT
#2975
On March 31 2015 05:48 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 05:47 yamato77 wrote:
On March 31 2015 05:44 WaveofShadow wrote:
Um
Quick townreads

Jat, Rsoultin, VE, koshi
VA might be downgraded to null atm

Fuck I can't even check the player list



Amazing what players will do when they think they are actually going to die!

Now play the game you shithead.

Nice one. Not entirely convinced but I like it.

I mean, yeah he could be next-leveling me here because it was obviously fake but the speed with which the man was posting makes it seem genuine.

GJ wave.
Writer@WriterYamato
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 30 2015 20:51 GMT
#2976
What were you scumreading me for before this point
Fuck I'm not going to be ballet to find ish this train of thought
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 30 2015 20:51 GMT
#2977
On March 31 2015 05:49 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 05:48 Alakaslam wrote:
VE I TOO HAVE RAGE

I HAVE EXTREME NOT LISTENED TO IN EVERY GAME

YOU SEE FAR WITH THE EYES OF HIJOLE

COME AND MARGINALIZED ME FOR ME TO dang I don't think I can pull this off.

VE send me a PM.

lol

Slam is ultra town.
Writer@WriterYamato
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 30 2015 20:53 GMT
#2978
I'm way too next level
I have so many reasons (tm) to want you to believe I believed that
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 30 2015 20:53 GMT
#2979
On March 31 2015 05:51 WaveofShadow wrote:
Yamato plz
I may be a bad player but I certainly am not bad enough to think that shot was real.
But as I recall you were the first one to assume my lavos thing was not only real, but scum aligned just because it was in red? You're not that bad.

Dunno why you'd post it at all tbqh unless it was part of your role.

Moot point though unless something weird happens.
Writer@WriterYamato
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 30 2015 20:54 GMT
#2980
It's a greymist game something weird always happens
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Prev 1 147 148 149 150 151 335 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 2
Soma vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 10998
StarCastTV_EN323
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech142
Lowko94
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 12299
Bisu 3493
Jaedong 3006
EffOrt 1098
ZerO 383
Horang2 372
Larva 261
Pusan 247
Zeus 228
actioN 171
[ Show more ]
Hyun 133
Mind 132
Barracks 88
ggaemo 75
Bale 45
Yoon 45
Sharp 44
Killer 43
scan(afreeca) 39
NotJumperer 33
ToSsGirL 28
Shinee 24
Sacsri 22
Hm[arnc] 21
Noble 11
Terrorterran 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
febbydoto75
League of Legends
JimRising 345
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1598
byalli373
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King80
Other Games
ceh9669
crisheroes209
Pyrionflax176
Sick174
dupreeh110
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 185
StarCraft 2
IntoTheiNu 54
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream43
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 49
• killerbeecast7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV316
• lizZardDota2307
League of Legends
• Jankos1088
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
18m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
13h 18m
Patches Events
1d 5h
The PondCast
1d 23h
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.