• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:06
CEST 18:06
KST 01:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)74Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9598 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 151

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 149 150 151 152 153 335 Next
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
March 30 2015 21:24 GMT
#3001
On March 31 2015 06:23 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 06:22 Keirathi wrote:
On March 31 2015 06:22 yamato77 wrote:
On March 31 2015 06:18 Keirathi wrote:
Oh hey look, another game where people decide that I'm scum while I'm at school but don't care enough to actually talk to me and try to figure out my alignment.

Not going to bother defending myself. Not worth my time. If I get lynched, whatever. I'd rather do other things today.

About Crossfire: I can maybe see him being scum, but he does get a bonus point for being literally the only person (until kita like an hour or two ago) to actually PM me and ask me about my reads.

I haven't decided you're mafia.

It's also ~50 hours until the lynch.

Just play the game?

Isn't that exactly what I just said I was going to do?? :o


no


On March 31 2015 06:18 Keirathi wrote:
... I'd rather do other things today....


Yes it is.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Snarfs
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1006 Posts
March 30 2015 21:27 GMT
#3002
Can we PM during resolution period?
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
March 30 2015 21:27 GMT
#3003
On March 31 2015 06:14 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 06:05 kitaman27 wrote:
Has slam roleclaimed to anyone else? Send me a PM.

He is obviously lying to me because I highly doubt his claimed role with the BH stuff exists the way he describes it.

Why didn't you respond to my response?


It was mostly a verification that you and Wave exchanged PMs, which he mentioned at some point to me.

Is there something you are looking for me to respond to or just a verification that he is lazy?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 30 2015 21:27 GMT
#3004
Keirathi I eagerly await some kind of contribution from you that's not either:

1. clearly scum motivated
2. obviously artificial
3. light chat in thread
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Snarfs
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1006 Posts
March 30 2015 21:27 GMT
#3005
Night ends in 33 minutes I believe.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 30 2015 21:27 GMT
#3006
On March 31 2015 06:27 Snarfs wrote:
Can we PM during resolution period?

We can't.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 30 2015 21:27 GMT
#3007
Do not get tempted to go to the slumps and look close at the homeless dirtbags around there. You need to take out the corrupted highborns. Take them out and the filth who got corrupted will reveal themselves in the progress by PoE.

Hapa/Kita/WoS/yamato/BH need to look between them or we lynch them one by one.

After that we will look if there is corruption between HF/JAT/rsoultin/Onegu/Snarfs/LS/chezitwo/VE/Obiwan. Poison works slow and we will catch them D3 if they got infected, I don't think many are.

Then we clean up the slumps. Damdred/Crossfire/Keir/HTS/batsnacks/ritoky will have proven themselves by then; it is only natural that they want to walk in the light if God. If they decide to walk in the Shadow till D4. We will smite them. HOLY RETRIBUTION WILL BE THEIR PART. MWHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Seriously. Kill 2 out of Hapa/Kita/WoS/yamato/BH before looking at anybody else. There is so much unholyness in that group. It's scary. I feel dirty. And I am the Light.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 30 2015 21:32 GMT
#3008
If you think D1 would have turned out like it did without 2 mafia in those 5 names you are deluded. Too much decent play from the people in third paragraph.

I will smoke em out. ezgame ezlife.
I had a good night of sleep.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 30 2015 21:33 GMT
#3009
Ok last call if you are town or pro town send me majoras mask. Per the OP if you have it you can just send it to me if you don't want me to know who you are or you can PM me about it.
Try TL Mafia!!!
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 30 2015 21:35 GMT
#3010
On March 31 2015 06:27 Koshi wrote:
Do not get tempted to go to the slumps and look close at the homeless dirtbags around there. You need to take out the corrupted highborns. Take them out and the filth who got corrupted will reveal themselves in the progress by PoE.

Hapa/Kita/WoS/yamato/BH need to look between them or we lynch them one by one.

After that we will look if there is corruption between HF/JAT/rsoultin/Onegu/Snarfs/LS/chezitwo/VE/Obiwan. Poison works slow and we will catch them D3 if they got infected, I don't think many are.

Then we clean up the slumps. Damdred/Crossfire/Keir/HTS/batsnacks/ritoky will have proven themselves by then; it is only natural that they want to walk in the light if God. If they decide to walk in the Shadow till D4. We will smite them. HOLY RETRIBUTION WILL BE THEIR PART. MWHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Seriously. Kill 2 out of Hapa/Kita/WoS/yamato/BH before looking at anybody else. There is so much unholyness in that group. It's scary. I feel dirty. And I am the Light.

This is a horrible list post.
Writer@WriterYamato
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
March 30 2015 21:35 GMT
#3011
Is resolution period silent? Or just no PMs?
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 30 2015 21:35 GMT
#3012
I solved the game.
I had a good night of sleep.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 30 2015 21:35 GMT
#3013
Koshi

Hey Koshi you basically never mention Keir except to say he will prove himself

so.... what do you think of my case? I'd love to hear some heard thoughts about Keir from you Koshi

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/481138-aperture-mafia-4-this-time-its-personal?page=147#2929
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
March 30 2015 21:36 GMT
#3014
Yamato, that reads more like a legacy post to me, as if he expects to die.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 30 2015 21:36 GMT
#3015
On March 31 2015 06:35 Blazinghand wrote:
Koshi

Hey Koshi you basically never mention Keir except to say he will prove himself

so.... what do you think of my case? I'd love to hear some heard thoughts about Keir from you Koshi

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/481138-aperture-mafia-4-this-time-its-personal?page=147#2929

die in a fire.
I had a good night of sleep.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 30 2015 21:37 GMT
#3016
On March 31 2015 06:36 Half the Sky wrote:
Yamato, that reads more like a legacy post to me, as if he expects to die.

Either way, its horrible.

Also scum would never kill him. He's both horribly wrong and anti-town.

He might actually be mafia.
Writer@WriterYamato
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 30 2015 21:37 GMT
#3017
On March 31 2015 06:36 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 06:35 Blazinghand wrote:
Koshi

Hey Koshi you basically never mention Keir except to say he will prove himself

so.... what do you think of my case? I'd love to hear some heard thoughts about Keir from you Koshi

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/481138-aperture-mafia-4-this-time-its-personal?page=147#2929

die in a fire.

ok ignore the fact that the post was made by me, and just read the case, ok? other people agree with it, just read it on its objective merits. despite the fact that I love you and everything you stand for and want to see you live immediately, I don't entirely discount your opinion, and you're probably town, just Koshi town. So let's hear some opinions on Keir, who you have mostly been silent on all game. Read the case. play. come on Koshi.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 30 2015 21:38 GMT
#3018
Onegu PMed me and said he liked my case on Keirathi, and he will write more about it tomorrow. If I die and he doesn't do this, shit on him. Shit on him hard.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
March 30 2015 21:40 GMT
#3019
Hi I'm back. Sorry for not being too active. Been pretty busy. Trying to do as much as I can do. I understand why you think I'm scum and don't blame you. All I can say in my defense is that I had to step away for like an hour or something and when I came back there was like 30 minutes left before the lynch. I wanted hapa dead, but it looked like that wasn't an option, and there were a lot of possibilities being thrown around. I knew my vote would matter for who got powers, so I picked HF because he was lacking votes and I thought he was town. I seriously doubted hapa was a lynch option because every major candidate had moved past him by that point. Unfortunately, I have to leave now because family stuff came up, so I'll have to redeem myself tomorrow because I doubt I'm a night kill since everyone thinks I'm scum. Bye.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 30 2015 21:41 GMT
#3020
On March 31 2015 06:40 Crossfire99 wrote:
Hi I'm back. Sorry for not being too active. Been pretty busy. Trying to do as much as I can do. I understand why you think I'm scum and don't blame you. All I can say in my defense is that I had to step away for like an hour or something and when I came back there was like 30 minutes left before the lynch. I wanted hapa dead, but it looked like that wasn't an option, and there were a lot of possibilities being thrown around. I knew my vote would matter for who got powers, so I picked HF because he was lacking votes and I thought he was town. I seriously doubted hapa was a lynch option because every major candidate had moved past him by that point. Unfortunately, I have to leave now because family stuff came up, so I'll have to redeem myself tomorrow because I doubt I'm a night kill since everyone thinks I'm scum. Bye.

-vomits on keyboard-

Kthxbye
Writer@WriterYamato
Prev 1 149 150 151 152 153 335 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 54m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech154
UpATreeSC 91
BRAT_OK 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5017
Bisu 1937
Soulkey 1631
EffOrt 862
Mini 624
Horang2 395
Larva 368
ZerO 354
ggaemo 254
actioN 243
[ Show more ]
Dewaltoss 110
Mind 92
sorry 90
hero 75
Shinee 68
Sharp 67
Sea.KH 64
Barracks 61
Snow 50
Pusan 49
Hyun 40
Bale 30
Trap 26
ToSsGirL 23
Terrorterran 22
NaDa 21
Rock 18
Sacsri 13
scan(afreeca) 12
Noble 9
zelot 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5439
qojqva2590
Dendi1297
420jenkins293
League of Legends
Reynor61
Counter-Strike
fl0m3288
Fnx 682
x6flipin448
edward42
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes389
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1263
hiko1011
B2W.Neo407
DeMusliM334
XBOCT241
FrodaN210
Liquid`VortiX200
Livibee153
QueenE112
TKL 59
Mew2King41
ZerO(Twitch)19
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV104
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 77
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 34
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV630
League of Legends
• Nemesis3840
• TFBlade720
Other Games
• Shiphtur471
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
7h 54m
Patches Events
23h 54m
The PondCast
1d 17h
INu's Battles
1d 18h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.